The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Medical Release

Chapter title: Chapters 1–3

Tags: fd, mc, mf

Story Description: Samantha Rivers is a hypnotherapist fully committed to informed consent and only using techniques her subjects have agreed to be treated with. But as one of her patients discovers, the tiniest foothold in the mind can be used to gain far more.

Disclaimer: Adults only. Events such as those portrayed in the following story are not guaranteed to be safe, ethical, or in line with responsible medical and therapeutic practices. Email me at with any feedback.

Chapter 1: Trance

“So.” The pretty young doctor smiled at me from behind a petite pair of glasses. “Why don’t you tell me what’s been bothering you?”

“If I knew that, I doubt I’d be here.” I breathed out a long sigh. The doctor—Samantha, a quick peek at the plaque on her desk reminded me—was distractingly pretty. One of those women whose company you could enjoy without caring about a word they said, simply staring at the gentle perfection of her face was enough to keep my mind occupied. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. “I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep in over a month. Every night, I just lie awake and think.”

“Any external stresses, or recent lifestyle changes? A new diet, perhaps?” Her voice was warm and concerned.

I shook my head. “No new foods, I still go to the gym like I used to. Work has always been stressful, but I’ve always been able to get past it. Now it feels like I’m finally at a breaking point.”

I let my mind wander for a moment as Samantha rocked one smooth leg over the other, which served to stretch back the hem of her skirt. It might have been the lack of sleep, but it was proving difficult not to notice that she was a very attractive woman. Even the conservative high cut blouse and pencil skirt she was wearing couldn’t hide all of her curves.

“Well, I’d love to be able to help you...” Samantha scrunched up her face as she squinted at the file in front of her.

“Michael.”

“Michael.” There was that smile again. “As you may know, some of my treatments are unorthodox, but I’ve seen exciting results with my patients so far.”

I nodded. That was the reason I was here, my primary care physician had spoken about her in glowing terms. “So, how do we get started? Is this the process?”

“Not quite.” Samantha placed a fingertip between her lips to moisten it, and peeled a form off of her clipboard. “I have something small I need you to sign—I like to keep my patients fully informed at every stage of treatment. It’s not so much for legal reasons—I find I get better results when my patients are fully committed and fully conscious of the changes we try to realize together in their lives.”

I took the sheet from her hand, accidentally brushing up against her soft fingers for a split second. The document was short, and surprisingly short on any legalese or medical jargon. “Agreement 1. The subject consents to being hypnotized by Samantha Rivers, M.D. The subject is fully aware that they will be placed in a deep trance state, where their minds will be open to revealing any and all secrets. The subject agrees to relinquish control of his/her conscious mind for the period of this trance, and any future trances voluntarily entered into.”

“Hypnosis?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “Does that stuff really work?”

Samantha laughed along with me. “Not at all like you’d think from the movies. I’ve never made anyone cluck like a chicken. But I’ve found it to be a very powerful tool in therapy, it enables us to get to the bottom of whatever may be bothering you much more effectively. An effective hypnosis session can be worth a month of therapy, which is better for me in helping my patients, and better for you as well.”

“So, am I signing my life away?” I asked lightheartedly, already picking up the pen.

Samantha smiled again. “No, not with this one. Consider this an introduction—if we find being hypnotized proves effective for you, we’ll figure out how to proceed from there.”

“And what if I just fall asleep?”

“Then in your case, I think you’d still be getting your money’s worth.” Smiling, she took the signed document back from me and switched on a computer screen behind her. A rainbow colored spiral began swirling in the background. I had to admit, even with a beauty like Samantha competing for my attention, there was something captivating about the swirling image.

“Is this where you tell me I’m getting sleepy?”

Samantha laughed breezily. “I like to tell my patients that hypnosis isn’t like stepping through a door. It’s more like slipping slowly, inch by inch, into a warm relaxing pool. Many subjects have a hard time telling when they’re in trance or simply participating in normal conversation with me. Just stare into the spiral.” Samantha pointed at the screen, her painted red nails drawing my attention. “You and I will simply talk. You’ll find the whole process happens quite naturally. Without even needing to think about it. Without needing to think at all.”

Here goes nothing, then. I focused my attention on the spiral. What’s the worst that could happen, I asked myself.

“Michael, I want you to tell me about a time you felt completely and totally relaxed.”

I thought for a second. “Spring break. On the beaches of Miami.”

“Good.” Samantha’s voice purred. “Just take a minute and drift back. Let your mind and body remember how that felt. The warm sun licking at your skin. Feeling the sand beneath your toes. Not a care in the world.”

Staring into the spiral, I thought I imagined it speeding up for a moment, but it could have been my own perception of time slipping as my concentration narrowed in.

Samantha continued speaking, her voice a warm salve to my mind. “Feel yourself relax, and drift away. All your problems and cares, totally gone. Falling deeply into the spiral. Deeper and deeper. Deeper for me.”

I breathed out a sigh and allowed a comfortable feeling to begin taking me over. I wasn’t sure if it was a trance or the prospect of finally getting some rest, but this was starting to feel like something I had needed for a long time.

Samantha continued talking, in a relaxing harmony that seemed to match the spinning of the spiral. “Deeper and deeper. Imagining what it would be like to be totally free. Free of cares, free of needs, free of control. Existing only in the spiral, and in my voice.”

I felt the muscles in my face slacken and my body relax as I sunk deeper into the comfortable chair, my eyes still fixated on the center of the spiral.

Samantha’s honeyed voice kept stringing along my consciousness. “Deeper and deeper into my sweet relaxing trance. Letting your mind descend into bliss. Enjoying these feelings. Trusting me completely. Feeling my voice control and relax you. Giving control of your mind to me.”

I started blinking my eyes. I was beginning to have trouble keeping them open, but the spiral still held my gaze whenever my lids peeled back.

“I’m going to count you down from 10 to 1. And when I reach the number one, you will close your eyes, and find yourself in a deep relaxing trance. With each number you will release more and more of your control. Starting... now.

Ten. Relaxing completely for me.

Nine. Letting my voice guide you.

Eight. Loving this feeling.

Seven. Deeper and deeper now.

Six. Knowing I am the most amazing therapist you’ve ever had.

Five. Feeling closer and closer to complete surrender.

Four. Losing all thoughts.

Three. Finding yourself on the edge of submission.

Two. Trusting me completely.

One. Deep into trance for me.”

I closed my eyes, and felt my senses fog over. I could hear Samantha’s voice continue speaking, but it no longer felt important to pay attention to the words. Every time she spoke the word “trust” or “release” I would feel a warm happy glow. Her voice was a continuous melody in my head, it felt like being totally immersed in a piece of music, riding on a wave of pure emotion.

I could sense her prodding, trying to peel away my secrets, getting me to reveal more and more intimate parts of myself. Whenever I would tense up, she would pull back and relax me deeper and deeper, until I was comfortable telling her everything she wanted to know.

“Tell me all of your desires.”

“Share your fetishes with me.”

“Tell me the secret to making you weak and pliable.”

Each time I would answer, and let myself drift back below awareness. After some time had passed, I stopped speaking, and simply listened. It was so easy to just listen. Not having to think at all. For the first time in over a month, I felt complete peace. Total rest.

“And... ten. Fully awake now.”

I blinked my eyes, looking around the room. The screen behind Samantha’s head had been shut off. Her clip board looked like it was full of notes. “What did you do? That was amazing!”

Samantha grinned at me. “Just a quick introductory trance, more to introduce you to the experience than anything else. To be honest, if you hadn’t been such a good hypnotic subject, I would have considered referring you to another therapist. But you were excellent!”

“Thanks?” I let out a deep breath. “I feel like I might actually be able to sleep tonight.”

“That’s wonderful... but this is just the beginning.” Samantha had flipped over to a different page of her clipboard. “I’d like to schedule a follow-up appointment with you as soon as possible, to build on what we’ve started. Would you be free tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow...” I thought for a second. I had been planning to go out with the guys. I hadn’t felt this good in ages, but I wasn’t the type to bail on my committments. “I’m not sure...”

Something about Samantha’s earnest expression gave me pause. She looked so excited. It had been a long time since a woman like that had shown that level of interest in anything related to me. “I know you’re excited to be seeing positive results, but this is a crucial period for your therapy, I’d love to build on what we started.”

I hesitated. I hated to be a flake, but if I solved my insomnia problem, that would mean less time spent bailing on my friends in the long run. “All right.” I agreed. “Tomorrow it is.”

* * *

Chapter 2: Suggestions

I took a seat in Samantha’s office, noting I was the first one to arrive. I had shown up a few minutes early, I was hoping to make this a brief session. Being honest with myself, I wasn’t sure how badly I needed to be there, last night I had slept like a baby.

“Oh good, you’re already here.” Samantha called out cheerfully, smiling at me with her eyes. Her excitement was infectious. “I was just looking for some of my files... there we go.”

Samantha leaned forward to slide out the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet, and began filtering through the files. Her ample posterior jutted out in the air, its outline made evident by the tight skirt she was wearing. It wasn’t exactly an unwelcome sight. I had always been a bit of an ass man, and watching that firm buttocks sway lazily in the air, it occurred to me that therapy might not be the only benefit to working with the lovely Doctor Rivers. Her skirt today had a reflective sheen to it that was particularly eye-catching, it was an image I wished I could hold in my head forever. I counted myself lucky that the good doctor had no idea how her accidentally provacative display was pushing all of my buttons.

Samantha pulled out the file, and pushed out her rear end one last time before sliding the drawer back into place. She turned around and dropped the file into my lap. “I’m all ready to get started. I just need you to sign one more release.”

A shiver of anticipation passed through me as she said the word “release”. Shaking it off, I peered down to look at the new form.

“Agreement 2. The subject consents to receiving post-hypnotic suggestions from Samantha Rivers, M.D., during all future trances. The subject is aware that these suggestions will have the power to influence his/her behavior both in and out of trance, and may not always be reversible in their effects. Unless agreed otherwise, the subject expects to comply with all suggestions offered while in trance.”

I took a moment to read through it carefully, but I didn’t have any real reservations. “I thought this was what I was signing up for the first time, to be honest.”

Samantha slid the paper out of my hand and tucked it away. “It’s actually possible to have a very productive hypnosis session without introducing suggestions at all. Simply opening up repressed thoughts or emotions, and letting the subconscious speak can be very valuable. But suggestion is one of the most powerful tools we have. Other than your insomnia, are there are particular behavior changes you wanted to pursue?”

“No.” I paused for a second. “I mostly like myself the way I am. I might even be feeling better about the insomnia actually...”

“That’s great, Michael!” Samantha gently touched my shoulder. I fought a desparate war with my eyes not to stare down her blouse into that inviting cleavage as she leaned into me. “I’d hoped our first session would yield positive results. But that’s why it’s important to follow-up now, to make sure we’ve gotten to the root of the problem.”

I shrugged again. doing my best to act cool. “If you say so...” The monitor in the background was already switched on. There was a soft melody accompanying it that I didn’t remember from last time, although my memory was fuzzy at best.

“Let’s begin.” Samantha’s voice was sweet but authoritative. “Just stare into the spiral, and let all those feelings you felt yesterday return. Let that total relaxation and emptiness wash over you.”

I breathed out a sigh and stared into the spiral for a moment. Part of me was wondering if I had simply fallen asleep last time, and if there would be any point to this when I wasn’t sleep deprived. The doctor’s bright blue eyes and freshly painted red lips still caught the corner of my eye as the spiral continued to turn.

“Don’t let anything distract you.” Samantha’s voice guided me back into the spiral. “Stare deeply into the center. Watch it twist and turn. Feel your mind sink down with it.”

I sat still, staring into the spiral, doing my best not to feel bored. This certainly wasn’t an unpleasant way to de-stress, but I wasn’t convinced it was having any effect. Samantha seemed so excited, I hated to let her down that her trance experiment didn’t seem to be working. I decided I would ride this out for a few more minutes before admitting it to her. The music and her voice were proving very nice to listen to. Very relaxing, in fact.

“Deeper now. Remember that feeling. Find that point of relaxation. Give in to that feeling of surrender.

Ten. Remembering what it’s like to go into trance.

Nine. Feeling that sleepy feeling spread down to your toes.

Eight. Relaxing deeper for me now.

Seven. Focusing only on my voice.

Six. Knowing you will always be able to release for me.

Five. Approaching the point of complete surrender.

Four. Mind going blank for me.

Three. Needing that complete release.

Two. Trusting my voice.

One. Deep into trance for me.”

I was floating on a wave of pure relaxation. All sense of time seemed to slip away from me as her words, and the music, guided me down.

“You love being entranced. You will always want to go into trance for me.”

I found myself agreeing strongly with the words. It was a strange feeling, to hear someone speak, and immediately know it was completely and wonderfully true. These must be the post-hypnotic suggestions Samantha had mentioned.

“You find it so easy to submit. To listen. To follow my suggestions.”

My mind was nothing but a warm happy glow. Every word felt like my own thoughts, speaking truth to my mind. It felt so right.

“I can help you release. Deep down you know that releasing with me is the most wonderful experience.”

More therapy mumbo jumbo. It was getting harder and harder to focus on the words.

“My voice will always relax and entrance you. My eyes enthrall you. My face mesmerizes you. My body floods you with desire...”

It was all becoming too much to focus on. I closed my eyes and let the last of my conscious mind slip away.

* * *

Chapter 3: Amnesia

I’d had my second night in a row of uninterrupted sleep. Whatever Samantha’s sessions were doing, they seemed to be working. She greeted me with a smile and a soft smooth handshake, sliding into my fingertips in a way that left the rest of my body feeling jealous. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed like the skirt she was wearing today was even shorter than the one she had on yesterday, showing even more of those shapely smooth legs. She was getting dangerously close to mini-skirt territory. And her blouse was missing that one top button which left the beginnings of her ripe cleavage on display. Maybe she had a date that night.

“Tell me, Michael.” Those were the first words she spoke to me, looking me directly in the eye. “How much of our sessions are you able to remember?”

“Most, I think. You always count down from ten to one. And there was something about release...”

“Yes, actually.” Samantha interrupted me quickly, handing me another sheet of paper. “There was another release I wanted you to sign. The consensus on hypnotherapy is that suggestions are most effective when the subject isn’t even aware of them. There’s nothing to fight against, no nagging doubts that are able to conflict. A well placed amnesia suggestion can smooth the work and allow any number of suggestions to be accepted without awareness or resistance.”

I held the paper in one hand, hesitating. This was starting to border on creepy territory. “But I imagine I already know the suggestions you’ve be giving me, right? To fight my insomnia? So what would be the point of making me forget them?”

“Michael.” Samantha’s voice turned soft and nurturing, and she rested a hand on my shoulder again, rubbing it softly. That touch. I tried to focus on what she was saying. “I want to get to the real root of your problems. And believe me when I say that in my professional opinion, having my suggestions slip past your conscious mind completely is the best way to do that. You trust me, don’t you?”

Staring into those sweet blue eyes and feeling her touch, I melted. “All right, just give it to me.”

I skimmed the document briefly before signing. “Agreement 3. The subject consents to memory modification and amnesia suggestions, at the sole discretion of Samantha Rivers, M.D. The subject is aware that these suggestions may be permanent, and leave the subject with no recollection of conversations or suggestions during the trance state.”

Samantha let go of my shoulder and squeezed my hand as she took the paper back. “Thank you. I hope you understand why I asked for this. I could obviously give you whatever suggestions I wanted, but I want to be sure I have your full understanding and cooperation at all times. We’re in this together.”

I would normally have a hard time saying no to a beautiful woman sitting this close to me, and something about our connection made disagreeing with her even more of an impossibility. Looking into her sparkling eyes, I imagined she was a woman who always got her way in the end. She probably didn’t even know the effect she had on men.

The spiral was back on the screen without me noticing. I wasn’t sure how long I’d been staring at it. I was dimly aware that at some point, Samantha had begun stretching out her legs in front of me, and it it had seemed really important to focus on something...

Samantha seemed to notice my confusion, and grinned playfully. “Don’t worry. If this all goes well, you may not remember any of this. Not even what I’m saying to you right now.”

“I doubt that—”

“Sssssh.” She whispered softly, pressing her lips together. I imagined that puckered look must be what her face looked like when she leaned in for a kiss. “Just relax now. You don’t have to think.”

I couldn’t have said when it happened, but at some point Samantha began counting me down as my slide into relaxation continued. Trancing for her was becoming more and more automatic.

“Whenever I say the words, forget for me, you will forget my last suggestion while burying it deep inside your subconscious mind. Do you understand?”

“Yes...” I whispered.

“Good. Forget for me.”

In that single moment, my mind went completely blank. Whatever my last thought had been, it wasn’t important enough to remember.

“Obeying all of my suggestions brings you pleasure. But my commands to forget are special. You love releasing your memories for me. Just like you love release, don’t you?”

“Yes...” I whispered again.

“Of course you do. Now, forget for me.”

My awareness of whatever we had been talking about slipped into complete docile emptiness. A blissful nirvana.

“Good boy.” Samantha’s words sent more shivers through me. “There’s so much you’ll need to forget. So many memories you don’t need to hold onto. And so many more suggestions to make.”

The next half hour was an ecstatic stream of consciousness, with only the briefest moments lingering in my mind for any period of time.

“Allowing your need for me to grow and grow. Forget for me.

Loving my words. Accepting my voice. Forget for me.

Obeying my suggestions. Knowing that I am release. Needing release. Forget for me.”

I barely even remembered when our session had ended, or the experience of driving home. I found myself lying in bed awake that night, but not with insomnia. Just thinking of the beautiful hypnotist I was slowly allowing to access more and more of my mind. I was starting to worry about what I was signing myself up for, and how I could actually know what was going on in our sessions if she was able to make me forget them. I tried to think back and remember what we had talked about... remembering the sound of her words counting me down, that silky smooth voice whispering sweet submission in my ear... the memory grew fuzzier and fuzzier as my mind headed down that familiar path once again, slipping back into comfortable emptiness.