The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This work of fiction intended only for adults who wish to legally view a story that contains depictions of graphic sex acts. If you or your community is offended by the idea of this kind of erotic material, or, if you are under 18, do not read any further.

This story may be archived or distributed through a NON-COMMERCIAL web site ONLY if this original notice is attached and I am contacted beforehand.

Constructive comments, encouragement and suggestions are always welcome and will probably have the desired result of the reader.

Medallion

By

Chapter Two

As Scott drove home from Fairmont Park, he contemplated all of the fun that he could have with his new powers. Almost absently, he felt for the greenish-silver medallion that he had found just a few hours earlier.

Famished from his exertions, he went to the supermarket nearest his house. As he was looking at the various take-out selections, he saw his ex-wife pushing her cart through the deli section.

“Don’t see me,” Scott said over and over in his head. He didn’t want Michelle to ruin his perfect day.

Standing still, and looking at the selection of rolls, Scott watched as she pushed her cart. She was still as beautiful as she was when they first met. Her summer dress, perky breasts and shapely butt only repulsed him now. Once she had lured him into marriage with her body; it was only after their first anniversary that the depths of her cold, calculating, unquenchable thirst for more and more money came to the forefront of the relationship. When she divorced him for a much older, divorced, short, bald man right after their second anniversary, Scott was relieved.

Just like him, his replacement was drained of all he had; it only took him a year for her to end it because he ran out of money. And she was only 24 years old.

Scott looked into her face as she looked at the rolls. She appeared not to notice him.

Scott waived his hand in front of her face and she did not react. He grabbed her left nipple and twisted hard.

Michelle yelped and rubbed her breast. She looked around to see if anyone was looking. Satisfied that no one was, she peeked under her dress as she felt around her nipple. Satisfied that nothing was causing it that she could find, she moved on to the lunchmeat counter.

Scott followed her and stood next to her, watching her every move and wondering what he would do to her next. An old woman was already at the counter and picking up the last of her order. He sent out a broadcast message so that no one would see him. Scott was satisfied that this worked when the old woman looked right through him.

She gave her order, as always she gave very specific instructions about how she wanted her American Cheese. She liked it perfectly lined up and sliced very thin. The kid behind the display case nodded and sliced and wrapped the two meats she ordered.

Michelle again repeated her instructions about the cheese. The kid was at least six foot three inches. He was chubby and had acne. He had on a large high school ring. From the flush on his face he was trying to pay attention to her order and not her chest.

“Do you understand my instructions, young man?”

“Um, yes,” he said.

“Good, because I thought you were paying more attention to my tits rather than the words coming out of my mouth.”

“Well, ah, no, I, was just—” the kid continued to turn darker shades of beet red.

“Shut up and get me I want it.”

Scott had heard her treat anyone everyone serving her, including Scott himself, subjected to that vile tongue-lashing.

Scott decided to start testing his powers. He pushed into her mind and strongly suggested that she needed to remove her underwear and bra as discretely as possible because something was bothering her in both.

Michelle started looking around to see who was around the deli area. To help this along, Scott walked around her pinched her ass and twisted her nipples. Tiring of this, Scott pushed again and made her think that anywhere her undergarments were touching her was itching furiously as if she was being attached by fire ants.

Very quickly, Michelle slipped her thumbs under the band of her panties and pushed them down. She sighed with relief as they fell down her legs. Then her ankles started itching and burning as they rested there, so she quickly kicked them off.

She reached to behind to her back and unhooked her bra. Michelle unbuttoned the front of her dress, pulled her strapless bra. She tossed the offensive item into her cart. She was breathing heavily as she leaned against her cart unaware of most of her tits being exposed from her open dress.

An older black man tapped her on the shoulder. “Excuse me, ma’am, I think you left your panties there on the ground.” He pointed to the lacy white pile by her feet.

Scott could feel her humiliation flood over her whole body. He pushed on this in her mind and made the feeling grow in her mind. Scott made her bend over facing the older man, giving him a full view of her body.

When she straightened up, the black man was smiling. “You have a mighty fine body, but I’m sure you know that.”

Realizing that he just saw her tits and maybe even more, Michelle became further embarrassed.

Scott was fully enjoying this so he again pressed against her feelings, making her continue to forget that her dress was still open.

“Here’s your order.” He was beaming; it was obvious that he had seen a lot of what transpired.

Michelle’s character, not to be daunted too much, picked up where she usually went and ripped open the cheese package. She started screaming that she is not to be ogled at and she is to get exactly what she wanted.

She slammed the cheese down. “When I get back, I want it the way I said. Anything less and I will go to your manager and tell him that not only are you a degenerate pervert, but you are inept, stupid and at best a moron. Just in case I have to tell your manager all that, what is your name?”

The kid looked like he was about to walk to the gallows. “Roger.”

Michelle started to push her cart away towards the condiment aisle. She straightened her dress and primped her hair, but Scott would not allow her to remember to button her dress.

Michelle did the rest of her shopping. Scott walked casually behind her, continually putting thoughts of public sexual encounters in her mind, something Scott knew she detested. Michelle had too often expressed her loathing of any public affection from hand holding to kissing, let alone anything more.

While planting these thoughts, images and feelings, Scott noticed that her nipples were rock hard erasers and she felt wetness creeping down her thighs.

Michelle saw one of her close friends, Liz, as she went up the pasta aisle. Liz was a stunning redhead wearing a half-tee, short shorts and sandals.

Michelle nervously shoved her panties and bra into her open purse.

At first they squealed that they hadn’t seen each other since Christmas. Then they spoke for a few minutes about useless nonsense.

Scott unbuttoned more of Michelle’s dress as they spoke and make her nipples itch. Michelle absently scratched and when she realized what she was doing, flushed and quickly pulled her hand out of her dress.

Scott put thoughts in both women’s heads of a sweaty lesbian encounter and was surprised to find that both women had many such fantasies about each other in that way. Liz, though happily married, had been holding onto a secret crush on Michelle since they were roommates in college.

Scott made these ideas continually intrude on their thoughts.

Finally they started making noises about how they had better get going.

“I’m so glad, Michelle, that you have started to relax. You seem suddenly very comfortable with yourself.”

“Why thanks, Liz. You know what I could use? I could use a girls’ night in just relaxing, drinking wine, watching sappy romance movies. Does that sound good to you? How about eight or so?”

Liz jumped for joy and hugged Michelle, one hand sliding under her very open dress. She put her lips on Michelle’s ear. “I can’t wait to help you relax, but not tonight, plans with the in-laws. You know how it is.” Liz flicked her tongue in Michelle’s ear and did a quick suck on her ear lobe as the hug broke. Liz’s long nail tracked along Michelle’s back, to her ribs and over her breast and nipples.

“Oh, that’s a shame. When do you think you’ll be free.”

“I’ll give you a call sometime tomorrow, you can count on it.” Liz smiled and gave Michelle a little wink.

Scott could see the goosebumps on Michelle’s arms and chest. Liz left and Scott saw that she was already planning the fulfillment of her deepest, darkest fantasies about Michelle.

Eventually she returned to the deli. On the way, Scott grabbed a few of the disposable cameras. Scott formulated the last parts his plan.

As she approached, Roger took the cheese out of the case and handed it to her.

He put it in their heads that he was the manager of the supermarket.

From the stream of vivid reactions crossing Roger’s face, Scott knew that Roger was in total belief of the sudden appearance of his manager.

“I hear that you have a complaint about my employee.”

Michelle turned around. “I did, yes.”

Scott made himself appear larger and louder than life to Michelle. He could sense that she felt like a little girl being yelled at by a father figure.

“But it’s over now,” she said. “Everything is fine.”

“Actually, no it is not,” Scott said.

“What?” Michelle asked.

“You insulted my employee. I saw the whole thing. I have another customer as a witness.”

Michelle put her hands on her hips. Her dress opened wider and showed more. “What are you trying to say?”

“I think that you called Roger here a pervert, but that was after you started to disrobe. This is your bra here, am I right?”

Michelle’s eyes went wide with confusion and shock. She nervously looked around to see if anyone she knew was seeing this.

“And these are your panties, correct?” Scott put them under her nose.

She winced and tried to turn away. Michelle was terrified and thought about running out of the store.

Scott put some power in his voice. “Don’t turn away. Open your eyes. Answer me. Are these your dirty panties? Smell them and tell me.”

Michelle opened her eyes and she put her nose on the panties. Scott pushed them into her nose. She started to cry and nod.

“I can’t hear you.”

Michelle’s mind was flooded with spasms of embarrassment. “Yes, they are mine. I took them off in the store.”

“Sounds like you are the pervert, not Roger here. I can’t have you treating my employees so poorly by pathetic people like you. I should call the cops and tell them about your undressing, continued indecent exposure, and, of course, the complaints about your lewd behavior with that old man and that redhead. The fact that your dress is still open makes me think that your are some sort of whore trolling for johns in my store.”

“Please don’t call the cops,” Michelle said. She looked down and saw that her dress was very open. She put her head down.

“Someone like you should get a nice long sentence. The city is one thing; but here in the burbs, they don’t take too kindly to the likes of you. I’m sure the local paper will have lots of fun telling this story.”

“Please, don’t,” she said. “I’ll do anything.”

Scott smiled. “Really, let’s go in the back room there we can discuss this.”

“Roger, call for a replacement, tell them you are due for your lunch break. Then meet me in the back room.”

In a few minutes, the three of them were behind large stacks of boxes of canned vegetables.

Without any prompting of any kind, Michelle slipped off her shoes and took off her dress. Her chin was on her chest and her eyes were glued to the ground.

“Roger, I am so sorry that I called you names and was a rude bitch to you.”

Scott took a few pictures.

“What now?” Roger asked Scott.

“That’s up to you, son. Whatever it takes to even the scales is what’s called for.”

“On your hands and knees.” Roger took off his leather belt.

“Please don’t hurt me.”

“Count as the belt hits. If you cry out or collapse before reaching ten, you get twenty-five more.”

The belt whistled through the air and snapped on her ass leaving a red line.

“One,” she said.

Scott took a picture and made her get wet and horny with the sting of the leather.

Soon she had welts on her ass, legs, back and tits. Scott had some great pictures. Roger was doing this all on his own. He was nearly masterful in his technique. Scott kept on making Michelle think that someone she knew would walk in on this scene. She was frantic with distress over this. Scott made her get more and more horny and wet every time she saw a shadow cross the threshold.

Michelle got to eight and started to sway and sob as Roger walked around her. Scott told her to spread her legs to be more stable.

Roger landed the last two on her cunt. She bit her lip and almost fainted, but made it to ten. Then she fell over and had an orgasm that made her leg and arm muscles twitch.

Scott got went to the store and got some ice water. We poured it on her.

She woke up coughing. “Please no more.”

“Suck my cock, bitch,” Roger said.

“No, I don’t like that.”

“Roger and I will have these pictures published in the paper, put on bullitin boards at the country club, emailed to all of your friends, and, for course, sent to all of the ones that hate you.”

Michelle crawled over, and kneeling before Roger, started to unzip his fly.

“With your teeth.”

Michelle put her lips on the catch and continued to unzip his pants. She tried to unbutton his pants but was unable.

“You are pathetic,” Roger said. “I think we should make her do this to me in the parking lot to teach her the meaning of service.”

“Please no,” she whined. “I can’t get it unbuttoned. Unbutton it and I will make you happy. Please.”

He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall.

Michelle started to pull his boxers down with her teeth.

“How does this make you feel, bitch?” Scott said.

“Like a whore,” she said. “I feel unworthy and dirty.”

Michelle got his boxers down and started to suck on Roger’s dick. Scott saw that that large young man was not well endowed. He thought that it would be better if he was hung like a horse.

As Michelle licked and sucked away, Scott and Roger were amazed at the how his penis continued to grow in length and thickness. After five minutes, it was at least a foot long and three inches in diameter.

“Whatever is happening, I like it,” Roger said.

Scott went into her mind and made her feel hotter and hotter as she sucked more of Roger’s now massive member into her mouth. He made her cunt get wetter as she took in more and approached an orgasm.

“Did you ever suck either of your ex-husband’s dicks?”

“No,” she mumbled. “It’s disgusting.”

Scott took more pictures. “How would you feel if they saw you now or these pictures I am taking?”

“Humiliated.”

“But how does your cunt feel?”

Michelle moaned and removed Roger’s dick for a moment. “Hot and horny.” She instantly sucked Roger’s dick into her mouth. The more she sucked, the closer she came to orgasm, but not quite.

“Roger, if you don’t think she’s done a good enough job for a beginner, we’ll make her do it again at the mall or something.”

Michelle started working her tongue and lips frantically over Roger’s dick. Scott took more pictures. She started to deep throat his dick, finally burying her nose in his pubic hair.

Roger couldn’t hold out any longer, and pulled out to fill her mouth with cum and then sprayed long strands on her face and hair. Scott made her orgasm even more powerful and gave her a permanent command to love sucking cock and to orgasm whenever she swallowed cum or was sprayed in the face.

Michelle hummed and purred as she cleaned off Roger’s spent dick and locked her eyes on his.

Scott got hard again. He ordered her to stick her ass in the air. He walked around her and plunged his huge dick into her soaked but tight pussy.

Michelle moaned in pleasure. Roger grabbed onto her hips and pounded away.

Scott took more pictures. Scott thought that the best pictures would be the ones from floor level of Michelle’s face up close and Roger’s behind her, both grimacing in the heights of orgasm.

Roger made her clean him off again. Then he got dressed.

“How do you feel about Roger now, Michelle?” Scott asked.

Michelle looked to the ground. “I think I am in love.”

“Really?” Scott asked. “Why do you think that?”

“Because he showed me what an absolute bitch I used to be.”

“So what are you now?” Scott asked.

“I am Roger’s. I worship his cock. I want it in me at all times.”

“What about in your ass?” Scott asked. “Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass?”

Michelle’s head went down further. “No, I’ve always refused. It’s dirty.”

Scott had an idea gave Roger her phone number and address and told him to write down his information.

Scott took Roger back to the Deli and did a little rearranging in his mind. He put in there that over the next few days, especially the weekend, he would make Michelle do a number of humiliating and degrading, but not dangerous or harmful, tasks until she begged him to be reamed royally in the nether regions.

Scott went back to Michelle and put some rules in her mind. First he made her memorize Roger’s information. He also made her get more and more horny and wet the more humiliating the orders from Roger and that she would be unable to relieve the sexual tension until she had a cock in her mouth or pussy. She would never be able to wear underwear or a bra again without that terrible burning itching thing happening again. Michelle would crave Roger’s dick as soon as she saw him to the point that she would do things that she normally would not do. Michelle would also start keeping journals of her sexual adventures starting today. In addition, Michelle would encourage any sexual partner to make some sort of photographic and video diary of what she was made to do.

Lastly, Scott made her mind accept that if she willingly let any man bang her buttocks, she would be that man’s sexual slave for life until he released her from that contract.

Scott reviewed his mental handiwork, found it satisfying and told Michelle to get dressed. Scott sprayed more of the icy bottled water over his ex-wife to get off all of the dried cum in her hair.

Leaving the top of her dress unbuttoned, he told her to get her cart and check out.

Scott watched as Michelle went to her cart. She pushed it to the end of the case where Roger was working.

“Tonight, Roger?” Michelle smiled softly.

“Tonight.” Roger smiled.

Michelle looked at Roger’s crotch and licked her lips as she walked away. She tried to ignore the stares and the whispered comments from the other customers. The more she heard their comments the more she became self-conscious, then the hotter her snatch became, which, of course, made her want more whispers.

Scott, primed up from watching all of the paces that Roger put Michelle through, almost forgot he was hungry. He got some rolls and roast beef and cheese, headed home to eat.

Scott was running ideas of how to spend the night with his new gifts when he dosed off. He was still trying to decide if he should go to a club, a mall or something else.

* * *