The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Medallion

By

Chapter Three

Scott woke to a throbbing, humming noise. The music was coming from through the walls of one of the shared walls of his row house.

Scott knew that nothing he did would completely drown out the noise of the music, the voices and the thumping feet. On one of the many previous occasions he rented movies, especially war movies. He played them as loud as he could bear; nothing changed. He put on his best classic rock with lots of bass, but that only made them turn up their supercharged remixes.

“I wish that music would just stop and stay that way!” Scott shouted at the shared wall.

The music stopped. Scott was still not used to these changes. He thought hard that everyone in his neighbors should continue to feel happy and enjoy the party for all of the great conversations. Almost instantly, he could hear the murmur of bubbling voices coming through the wall.

Scott went upstairs, took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes, a T-shirt, khaki shorts and sandals. From the last time he knocked on their door, he knew that the place would be dark hot and generally crowded. Scott’s three young women neighbors were all grad students that hadn’t gotten all of the undergraduate habits out of the way.

Scott walked over their shared lawn and entered the house.

He walked over to a couple talking on the couch and sat down next to them.

Scott looked at one of his neighbors and motioned for a drink and smiled. She started to frown but she instantly returned his smile and headed to the kitchen for him.

The couple next to him was talking about some professor they hated. The guy looked a little nerdy, shorter than average height with a chicken-chest. The girl was hot.

Scott looked over the curvy brunette. “Answer my questions truthfully.”

She turned to Scott and smiled. “Sure.”

“What’s your name and does this guy next to you have any chance to get with you?”

“Cheryl,” she said cheerfully. “Nope. None. Absolutely no chance at all.”

“Then why are you talking to him?”

“If I string him along, he’ll do things for me and maybe help me with some school work. Nerds and geeks are useful.”

“Not even if he had a huge dick and the recuperative time of a fifteen year old.”

She licked her lips. “Well, maybe, but only for a fling, not out socially. I only go out with rich guys or jock hunks. If I find one that’s both, I’m his.”

“What’s holding you back? Is there something wrong with you?”

“I don’t think my tits are big enough to get the right guy’s attention.”

Scott looked at the guy. “What’s your name and how does this make you feel?”

“Chuck. What she said made me feel kinda shitty.” His mouth twisted in a spasm of mental sourness. “She’s such a shallow bitch to think like that.”

“Here’s what we’re going to do. You’ll find your dick is now a foot long and you can come five times an hour. In addition, I’ve reactivated your body’s growth mechanism. You will continue to grow in height and muscle mass for the next year until you are six foot six and built like a line backer. You are now addicted to working out and building muscle. On top of that, you are now smarter, and you are pretty smart to begin with.”

Scott turned to Cheryl. “You on the other hand, are going to suffer, beginning tonight. If Chuck touches you and tells you something, you must obey. If you hesitate to do what he says, you will get violently nauseous and crampy. As soon as you do what he says with real enthusiasm, you will feel blissfully happy. This will last for two weeks, after that, you do not have to do what Chuck says unless you want. Lastly, if you do what I ask voluntarily, I will give you firm, ultra sensitive, double D tits and stronger back muscles so you can walk tall and proud for the rest of your life.”

“I want them, what do I have to do?”

“If you hesitate even for a split second, you won’t get them.”

“Just tell me, I’ll do it.”

“Strip naked and suck him off now.”

She peeled off her blouse, took of her bra, kicked off her sandals and pulled down her shorts and panties in one motion. Cheryl knelt before Chuck, unzipped him and pulled out his now growing penis. Chuck pushed his shorts to his ankles and gave Cheryl full access.

Cheryl started licking and sucking with a lot of passion. The conversations stopped and everyone gathered around. Scott’s neighbor handed him his drink.

“Aren’t you the guy next door?” she asked.

“Yup. I’m Scott.” He took a sip of his drink. “What’s your name?”

“Linda,” she said.

“Thanks for the drink,” Scott said.

“Why is Cheryl naked and doing that?”

“Ask her.” Scott suppressed her gag reflex allowing her to take more of the dick into her throat. He made her feel pleasure in her cunt every time the bulbous head went down her throat or when her nose was in his pubic hair.

Chuck was stroking her arms. “Tell everyone why you are doing this.”

Cheryl pulled her mouth away from Chuck’s member but kept stroking it. “Scott said that if I do this, he’ll make my tits just like I want them.” She sucked the whole dick into her mouth immediately.

A number of the partygoers laughed.

“I’m about to come,” Chuck said.

Cheryl put the tip of the huge dick just inside her mouth, swirled her tongue around it and hummed.

Chuck’s body stiffened and he came in gushes in her mouth. There was so much that it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

“That was yummy!” Cheryl stood up with a huge, sloppy smile. “I’m ready.”

Though he knew he didn’t need to, Scott stepped forward and grabbed her tits. He stared massaging them. Cheryl moaned. Her B cups started growing under his hands. He made them very sensitive and the source of extreme pleasure. He made her nipples larger and hyper sensitive to stimulation. Scott also made her also anally orgasmic. He then made sure that she was aware of how inappropriate her actions were in this and future situations, but to feel horny and excited as well as helpless to stop herself whenever she felt humiliated.

As Scott made the final adjustments, he heard a lot of gasps, some clapping and a bunch of ‘wow’ comments.

Scott pushed with his mind into the crowd. “If any of you are interested in having, for a price and some fun, the same enhancements that I gave Cheryl here or Chuck, move into the dining room. If you are not interested, find this offensive or otherwise discomforting, please move to the front door and wait for me.

A large number of people, mainly women, pooled into the dining room. One extremely shy yet very pretty young woman who looked like a trembling bird from the fifties stood by the door. Scott could see the raging verbal war going on in her mind between wanting to be everything she dreamed and her puritanical revulsion for the animated antics between Cheryl and Chuck.

Scott smiled warmly at her. As he smiled, he noticed that she was more and more interested in Cheryl and Scott. Scott continued to watch her mind, not wanting, even though he knew he could, to force anything on her. Her interest turned into fascination and then wanton envy. She looked at them and smiled. Scott nodded and she took a step towards the dining room, got cheered on by her fellow partygoers and quickly crossed the living room.

Scott scanned their minds. They were all happy and excited. Linda was the last to sit down because she was following one of Scott’s instructions and handed him a deck of cards.

“Everyone take a seat in the living room and I will explain how we are going to do this.”

Scott went through the crowd and made over half want to leave. When he was done, the 10 women and 2 men quickly settled onto the 4 motley couches in the living room. Some just sat on the floor. Chuck and Cheryl were now involved in a noisy display of missionary sex.

“Here are the terms. At any point anyone can leave. At that point, you will lose any benefits that you have received so far and any memories of this night. All decisions are final.

“I wanted to play a game of strip poker, but this is too many people for that. Plus that would take too long for what I want to do.

“Here’s what we will do. I will deal out the cards. The high card gets their wish fulfilled. Whoever gets the lowest card must strip. Every time a naked player loses again, the winner has the right to, in lieu of his or her wish, to make the loser do whatever sex act the winner says for three minutes. Any refusal means ejection from the game. The loser then gets to take the winner’s wish.

“Whenever someone who’s naked gets a queen of spades, that person will be my slave for the rest of his or her life. The game ends when I have either dealt out the deck five times or I have two queens of spades hands.

“If anyone refuses at any time to follow all of the rules, they are out of the game, lose all changes made to them and more and will leave the house remembering nothing.

“Anyone have questions or want to leave now?”

Linda stood up. “So what you’re saying is that, most likely, everyone will have their bodies and minds changed during this game. The downside is that at least one of us will be your slave forever.”

“Yup,” Scott said.

“Even a guy can be your slave?” Linda asked.

“Wow, the ultimate gamble,” a guy with spiky red hair said.

“Cool, I’m in,” said the guy next to him said.

“Chuck and Cheryl here will take pictures and video of this so that I have it for future reference. Just then both Cheryl and Chuck came quite loudly. They disentangled and went upstairs. They came back with a video camera, some regular cameras and a digital camera.

“To make sure everyone wins, I will cure any ailments, diseases or reproductive ailments, including STD’s that all of you have, but only if you stay.”

Scott waited for the rest of them to chime in with affirmatives. Since he wanted to make this the most fun for himself, he decided not to influence their minds until this was done, unless they asked him too.

They all started clapping. In a few minutes he had cleared their bodies of anything that was lurking in their medical make-up, including addictions to nicotine and any controlled substances.

This was more people than he wanted. Scott instructed five of the women to go to the middle bedroom and wait. Three more young women entered the house; Scott looked them over and sent them too to the middle bedroom. He made Linda lock the front door and turn off all exterior lights.

“Let’s begin.” Scott dealt out a round calling out the cards, giving each card a flourish and a cheesy announcement and their names. This helped build the tension. A tall, longhaired brunette named Carol lost and confidently took off her clothes. One of the guys, John, won and asked for a two-foot long penis.

On the next hand, the same brunette lost again. Joe, with the spiky red hair won and wanted a blowjob from Carol. She didn’t hesitate. Her ass was in the air as her head bobbed on his dick. As the three minutes ended, Joe came and looked like he passed out.

Carol asked for larger breasts, she went from B to double D and was happy.

On the next few rounds, everyone lost their clothes and got enlarged breasts or dicks, as was their desire.

“Now it gets interesting.” Scott said as he shuffled the cards. “Everyone’s naked and had at least one improvement. All that’s left is a little creativity and the Queen of Spades.”

Scott decided to look into their minds and find out all of their feelings about various sex acts to see if he could push some into quitting.

Carol, the tall brunette, won and Linda lost. Carol made Linda eat her pussy. Linda, with her blonde hair pulled back, smiled before she put her head between Carol’s legs.

In a few minutes, Carol was moaning and twitching with the efforts of Linda. Scott peeked into Linda’s mind and saw that she was a confirmed bisexual and had wanted to be with Carol since high school. Linda spent the last of the three minutes sucking and licking and pleasuring Carol’s clit. Linda started having loud, continuous orgasms for the last thirty seconds until she collapsed. When time was up, Linda crawled up Carol’s body and started French kissing her, Carol responded enthusiastically.

On the fourth round, Linda won and wanted Joe to suck off John’s now huge dick. Joe frowned and stalled.

“Do I have to?” Joe asked. “I don’t want to do that to him, can’t I do something else?”

Scott shook his head. “If you don’t, you lose your new dick and end up with one that’s only two inches when it’s raging hard. You have ten seconds to get his dick tickling your tonsils. ”

Joe knelt down and winced as he put his lips on his friend’s dick. The women started shouting out instructions and encouragement. John put his head back and enjoyed the feelings.

As the three minutes ended, John was looking at Joe sucking on his raging hard on and thrusting his hips up in time with Joe’s bobbing head. John grabbed Joe’s head and forced his head to stay down as he came hard in his friend’s mouth. The girls were shouting for Joe to swallow, which he was trying to do.

When John finished cumming, Joe kept on sucking and licking off John’s shrinking member.

Joe sat down and wiped his hand across his mouth. “It wasn’t that bad, I don’t know why you women complain about it all of the time.”

Joe asked for his wish that his recuperative powers always be about ten minutes. Scott made that happen.

Scott dealt out cards and a short, stocky brunette named Jane lost and the slight bird-like girl named Margie won. Margie asked to be taller with more curves. When he was done, everyone clapped. Margie started eating ravenously the cold pizza on the coffee table.

This was getting boring for Scott. He snapped down the cards and Margie won again and Carol lost. Linda got the queen of spades.

Scott declared Linda his new slave. She seemed very unhappy. Scott pointed to his crotch and Linda started sucking his cock. She used a lot of saliva, hummed and made a lot of slurping noises. Soon Scott was filling her cheeks with his seed

“Is everyone still in this game? There’s a lot more that you could ask for if you just use your imaginations. You could even have some fun if you come up with some interesting things to do for three minutes. The next Queen of Spades becomes the slave of my new slave.”

Linda beamed and started sucking Scott again.

The cards went quickly at this point. Carol won and had Joe screw John in the butt. Scott had a little fun and made John’s sphincter relax at first so there was no pain and then made him feel intense pleasure as he got banged. When Joe came, John almost passed out with pleasure.

Joe and John both asked for copious amounts of cum that always tasted great. Scott obliged.

Margie won the next round and asked that Joe take her virginity. Again, Scott limited any pain or discomfort and maximized pleasure.

Carol won and asked for Stephanie to let her mouth be her toilet and then lick her clean. Stephanie, a shot, stock brunette with curly hair, positioned herself without even a frown and drank volumes of Carol’s pee. She then licked her friend’s snatch until Carol started grinding her face and moaning. It was a hot scene so everyone cheered the women on until Carol came with yelping screams.

Stephanie asked for a higher metabolism that burned fat easily. Scott gave her what she wanted and then reduced her body fat and turned it into some muscle tone. Then he cleared up the acne scars on her face and made her hair darker and permanently full, rich and shiny. Scot made her skin whiter and softer; her green eyes were so bright they almost seemed to glow. She looked fabulous.

Everyone clapped and started asking what was going on.

“Let’s make these the last two hands. We all know that the Queen of Spades is in here, but let’s have some fun. The winner will get changes that I’d like to see, the loser gets the same, but has to do what I want to get it. When it’s done, it’s done. Agreed? You can pull out now if you’d like and keep all of the changes you have.”

No one left the room.

Carol got the Queen of Spades. Linda clapped. Joe won and Scott made him more muscular and trim and made him crave work outs, education and being compassionate and understanding. Margie lost and groaned when Scott announced this.

Scott made changes to everyone physically and mentally. He made them all more horny, since they already were, and attracted to everyone present.

“Margie, you can’t leave until you have sex with everyone here, and everyone wants to help you do this.”

Almost immediately, an orgy broke out and Margie was the focus. Soon she was eating out Stephanie and John was taking her anal cherry. Scott made sure that Margie was feeling nothing but intense pleasure.

Scott joined them and with some enhancements to himself, he was able to join in with multiple partners.

Scott went upstairs to the bedroom full of women and after he had sex with each in every way possible, he gave each their dream body.

As the sky was starting to lighten, Scott left the bedroom and returned to the first floor. He saw that his former card game players were all asleep in what looked like a fleshy mass with a number arms and legs.

He mentally called out to Linda and Carol; they emerged from the pile and followed him back to his house and into his bedroom. They slept together like it was the most natural and normal thing for the three of them.

Scott woke around with Linda and Carol still on either side of him; he felt amazingly refreshed and invigorated.

After he briefly reveled in the beautiful women with arms and legs draped over him, he decided that it was a good morning that was only going to get better. He also thought that he had done enough to make people happy last night, so he started contemplating what he could do to make life embarrassingly interesting for all of the people that had made the past five years miserable.

Scott eased himself out of bed without waking the women and jumped in the shower and sang along with the radio as he made additions to his growing mental list.