The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This work of fiction intended only for adults who wish to legally view a story that contains depictions of graphic sex acts. If you or your community is offended by the idea of this kind of erotic material, or, if you are under 18, do not read any further.

This story may be archived or distributed through a NON-COMMERCIAL web site ONLY if this original notice is attached and I am contacted beforehand.

Constructive comments, encouragement and suggestions are always welcome and will probably have the desired result of the reader.

Medallion

By

Chapter One

On Wednesday, Scott was told by his doctor said that everything he was doing in his lifestyle was heading in the wrong direction. Dr. Webster had told him, Scott would not live as long as his father, who dropped at fifty.

Thirty-six, divorced, overworked, overweight, and over-stressed. The debts of divorce and normal living were crushing him into a small life jammed into an even smaller box called overwork. The doctor said that Scott had to find my way to vent his frustrations on a regular basis and get the habit now.

On Saturday, Scott decided to hike the hills of Fairmount Park. The path was not very challenging, but it was enough of one for Scott.

About an hour into the walk, he came upon a large outcropping of rock that overlooked the creek below. Just then Scott felt the noon sun wicking away the last vestiges of the morning coolness trapped beneath the trees. A tremendous pain in this temples like ice picks were being driven in and twisted about. He realized that he should have had something other than a cigarette, a donut and a small coffee. Something to drink and eat would also have been a good idea he realized.

He climbed onto the top of the rock and lay flat on it in an area still in the deep green shade from above; soon the cool surface seemed to ease his discomfort. It felt as if he was sinking into it.

Voices came from his right. Female voices. To Scott, they sounded as if they were hot just from the indistinct noises he heard. He struggled to sit up and see if his expectations would match reality. A wave of light-headedness and nausea that shifted to pain made the sea of sun and green and shade swim in front of his eyes. Scott felt like he was about to faint and put his hand back. The rock shifted moved away. Scott landed on his elbow and the sharp jolt cleared his mind and vision.

A hollowed out depression revealed a rotted leather thong adorned with beads. Scott picked it up gingerly. A greenish-silvery disk that showed no signs of tarnish was at one end. It was etched with strange letters and odd symbols. Scott thought that it almost seemed to glow.

Scott moved towards the end of the huge rock into the light. The medallion flashed light wildly and started to hum.

Then the thong broke and it clattered on the rock.

Scott scrambled to catch the metal disc and caught it before it rolled over the edge. It felt incredibly warm in hand. Not willing to chance losing it again, Scott unclasped the silver chain with his Emergency Medical medal and put the greenish medallion on it. He put the chain back on and tucked it under his shirt.

He didn’t feel any more pain in his head, nor any more thirst or hunger.

Scott noticed that the voices were suddenly very much closer. The two young women were starting to follow the narrow ledge that wound around the outcrop’s perimeter.

One was blonde; the other was a brunette. Both had their hair up in ponytails that still reached to their shoulders. Both were obviously college students at area colleges based the logos on their white t-shirts and baseball caps. They were wearing short shorts. Their legs were fantastic, but light sweatshirts tied at their waists as well as their small backpacks hid their butts from Scott’s gaze.

Scott started thinking that it would be incredible if they to have a picnic but instead strip and start making out instead.

“Ellen,” the brunette said. “Let’s take a break here in the shade and have our lunch.”

“That’s a great idea, I’m famished.”

Scott almost fell over, then he scuttled under the cool shade of the twisted pine’s branches that hung over the rock.

The two women climbed to the top of the rock and spread their sweatshirts down in a bright sunny spot. Scott just stared at the taller blonde’s D-cup breasts and the petite brunette’s ample C-cups for her frame as they took off their backpacks and started to set up their little lunch.

They ate quickly.

“This sun is too good to waste, Diane.” Ellen pulled off her T-shirt and her sports bra. He heavenly perfect conical breasts were firm and showed no signs of sagging; they had pointy, pink nipples.

Diane nodded and did the same. Her areolas were dark on her slightly olive complexion. On her slight body, her tits looked larger than Ellen’s did.

Ellen slipped off her shorts and kicked off her shoes.

“Ellen, what are you doing?” Diane asked.

“I don’t have tan lines and I don’t want to start now.”

“Oh.” Diane looked away.

Scott frowned. “Look,” he thought. “Look at how beautiful and sexy she is. Any human alive would want to seduce and love that body. Anybody would want to ravish her body with hands, mouth, and everything else.”

Diane looked up with a strange heat in her brown eyes. She leered up and down Ellen’s body. She slowly licked her lips.

“What are you looking at?”

“Perfection.”

Ellen and Scott’s eyebrows both went up in unison.

Scott thought harder. “You love the attention. You have always secretly lusted after Diane. You love the heat in her smoldering eyes. You want to kiss her as you have always dreamed of.”

The women leaned in closer and started to kiss, at first tentatively and then with wild abandon. Their tongues hungrily swirled around each other attempting to dominate the other. Their hands moved all over each other breasts, squeezing, cupping, pinching and tickling.

Diane broke the kiss and started worshipping Ellen’s perky nipples. Ellen started moaning loudly. Diane buried two fingers into Ellen’s dripping snatch and started to grind her.

“Eat me and I’ll eat you,” Ellen breathed out between moans.

Diane rolled off, pushed off her shorts, spun around and started to lap feverishly at Ellen’s snatch. Ellen’s moans were quickly dampened by Diane’s muff.

Scott dropped his shorts and started pulling at his dick.

Their noises grew louder and both women came almost at the same time.

Scott was harder than he had been in years. In fact, he thought his dick was getting to be much longer and thicker than usual. He desperately wanted to get invited into this sex-fest happening a scant more than four yards from him.

“That was great,” Ellen said.

“It was. You were,” Diane said. “The only thing that would finish me off would be a big dick pounding me.”

“That’s funny, I was just thinking the same thing. A big dick would be perfect right now.”

Scott, now completely naked, stepped out from the shadows of the pine tree.

“Where the hell did you come from?” Ellen asked. “And how long have you been watching?”

“Who cares?” Diane said. “Look at the size of that monster he’s sporting.”

Ellen grabbed Scott’s dick and started sucking on the pre-cum-coated python. Diane crawled under Ellen and attacked her pussy again.

Scott kept on thinking don’t stop, this is so wonderful.

Though she had never done it before, she expertly started deep throating his massive member. As Diane brought her to the edge of orgasm again, her humming moans brought him nearer to climax. Diane kept on fingering herself.

“I’m coming,” Scott said. With those words, Ellen came hard onto Diane’s face rubbing her juices all over the brunette’s face.

Ellen moved her lips to the head of his cock just as he started to spew his jism. She swallowed as much as she could and then aimed the still erupting prick over her face, hair and tits.

Ellen rubbed it in to her skin and then licked her fingers.

Still hard, Scott lay on top of Diane and plunged into her tight vagina. At first she winced at the hunk of meat thrusting inside her tiny body, she quickly relaxed and waves of warm pleasure emanated from her pussy.

Diane climaxed again. Then she flipped over and put her head to the ground. Ellen put her pussy there and started getting eaten again. Diane and Ellen came with loud moans almost at the same time.

Scott thought it couldn’t get any better than this. Then he had an idea.

“Fuck my virgin ass, now!” Diane said.

Not willing to disobey, Scott pulled out his dick and positioned it next to her tiny brown starfish. He started applying pressure and there was little give.

“Relax your ass,” Scott thought. “It will feel great.”

Diane’s sphincter opened and he slowly pushed in.

“Now. Put it in my now and ream me good!” Diane shouted.

Ellen crawled under Diane and started eating her friend out.

Scott obliged, grabbed onto her slender hops and started plunging his enhanced dick in and out of the Diane’s tight hole. Diane started pushing back with his thrusts, as the tight, full feeling became tidal waves of intense pleasure spread throughout her body.

In a few minutes, the pressure built up again and then he came in what felt like gallons inside Diane. The heat of his seed in her ass as well as Ellen’s now expert tongue caused Diane to black out momentarily as she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Scott’s dick started deflating in the brunette’s ass. Ellen rolled her friend off her; Diane had a blissful expression on her face. Scott sat down.

“Please do that to me too!” Ellen said.

“I can try, but I’ll need some help.”

Ellen crawled over and started cleaning him off.

“Does it taste good?” Scott asked as he thought the answer he wanted.

“Hmmm, yes.” Ellen said as she looked up at him. “Nothing ever tasted this good.”

Scott smiled to himself. Ellen took this as a good thing and more passionately started sucking on his dick.

In no time, he was even harder and Ellen promptly lowered herself on him. Riding his shaft with wild abandon. Her large tits and pert nipples were the focus of his hands, lips and teeth. The rougher he was, the harder she rode him.

Finally she climaxed with a shout. He pulled her off and put her beneath him.

“Ream me until I pass out like Diane.” Ellen arched her back down and thrust her ass towards Scott.

Scott wasted no time and plunged right into her bunghole. She wasn’t as tight as Diane, but she made up for it by milking his dick with her ass muscles in time with his thrusting. She started fingering herself and stopped only when the Diane sleepily came over and started lapping at her sex.

He moans grew louder as Diane worked her clit over. As Ellen peaked, Scott let lose a torrent of come deep in her ass. She passed out dramatically and fell over as he was still sending out streams of come.

Diane grabbed his dick and sucked his thick member until it was done. Then she cleaned him with her tongue.

When Ellen woke up a minute later, Scott thought that they should all get dressed. He made them forget their bras and underwear.

He wanted to know if this was all his imagination or just an awesome lucky streak of his dreams.

The women sat down and answered all of his questions.

He found out that they had been friends since grade school and had both secretly admired the other for certain attributes. Once they had kissed while drunk and on a dare while in high school. After that, especially since they were college roommates, they only had cursory, generalized thoughts of being with the other, but nothing that they would have ever acted on overtly.

He asked them if they wanted to remember or forget the afternoon’s events. They both said that they wanted to remember in unison and then glanced lustfully into each other’s eyes.

Scott made them forget what he looked like, but remember his voice and other attributes. They both wanted to remember his massive dick.

Scott got their addresses and phone numbers.

As a final test, he gave them instructions wait fifteen minutes and then follow him out of the hiking area. He told them to fall into the runoff that had a stepping stone crossing and then splash each other until all of the evidence of their activities on their clothes came off.

Scott left. As he walked away, he could hear them moaning as they made out again. He crossed the runoff and followed the path to the stone bridge over the creek. He sat on a bench and pretended to read his pocket calendar with great interest.

After twenty minutes, Diane and Ellen crossed the stone bridge dripping wet from head to toe. They were giggling and laughing. Their white T-shirts showed everything. They smiled at Scott and then to two bicyclists struggling up the gravel incline.

One fell off his bike and ogled; the other continued to ride on.

Scott pushed his mind into the girls’ and suggested that they flash the cyclist. They did.

“That was a treat because we made you fall and lose your race with that blind guy.” Ellen gave him another flash.

“Thanks.” He laughed and then gave them two thumbs-up. He picked up his bike and pedaled on.

Scott walked back to his car. He went home and started thinking of all of the fun he could have and how much such a good work out relaxed him. He reminded himself to thank his doctor for the good advice.