The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 08 — The Suspicion

—Here, sit down.—said Cameron while he sat on his own chair.

Robert just kept quiet looking at some point halfway between the surface of his desk and a hundred miles away. He didn’t look like he was going to start talking by himself, and for a second Cameron wondered if he should better refer him directly to... someone. But first he had to know who.

He didn’t know if a blunt approach would work better but he couldn’t think of anything else.

—I heard you in the showers.

That seemed to pierce whatever cloud was on Robert’s mind. He breathed in hard and looked at him like he had just been slapped awake.

—You... you heard us? Am I in trouble?

—I don’t know, are you?

—Coach...—and he kinda stalled again.

—Look, Robert. All I can tell is that something happened between you and Luke in the shower and then you came out looking shell-shocked. But I don’t know what happened or why you reacted like this. And I don’t want to punish you unless there’s something to punish. I want to help you and I feel that right now what you need is not punishment, it’s help. So if you want to talk to me or want me to refer you to someone, you can talk to me if you want to.

Robert sighed.

—I don’t even know what we... no, that’s wrong. I know what we did, but I don’t know why.

—What do you mean?

—Well, one moment I was just there showering, and the next moment we were jerking each other off and I couldn’t stop. It was like something was making me do it.

—Had you and Luke...?

—No! I’d never touched a guy before... until a couple weeks ago.

—A couple weeks ago? And it wasn’t Luke?

—No, it was... some other guy. I don’t think you know him. Anyway, I used to tease him a bit...

Yeah, this was the kind of thing Robert did, although the word “teasing” fell a bit short to describe what he did and it would for sure get him in trouble.

But this was probably not the moment to mention that.

—...and then a couple weeks ago one day when we were at the bathroom he pushed me in a stall and he... he... he jerked me off.

—Did he assault you?

—I don’t know. I didn’t resist.

—Just because you didn’t resist doesn’t mean that you were not assaulted. Did you consent to that? Because it doesn’t look like you did.

—That’s the thing. I wanted to do it.

—Did you?

—Yes. I wanted to do it, but I didn’t want to want it.

That sentence sounded familiar... and then he remembered. It was exactly what Luke had said. Same exact words. And then Luke had gone and done the same thing to Robert in the shower.

—Do you want to tell me what happened?

—He jerked me off until I finished, then told me to give him a blowjob, and I was about to do it when someone else walked in the bathroom, and then I came back to my senses and ran away. But... but I can’t stop thinking about him, and right now with Luke I felt something similar, and I just couldn’t stop myself from doing it but then when we finished I realized what I just did, and... and... and now I just can’t get it out of my head. Both of them. It’s like there’s a part of me that is always thinking about it, and thinking it, and wanting it, and...

—I understand.

There was something very strange happening there. The stories of Luke and Robert were almost identical: An unexpected sexual encounter, followed by a time of obsession, and now falling into each other’s arms. He wondered how would Luke describe what had happened between them.

Although Robert’s story had a different beginning, it seemed like his first encounter hadn’t been consensual while Luke’s had been.

If it had. “But I don’t want to want it”, he remembered. But then again, what they had done in the shower and the way Luke had acted afterwards... and Robert was looking at him like he was waiting for an answer.

—Do you feel that something made you want it?

He was surprised by hearing the question in his own voice. How had that been the conclusion of his thoughts?

—I don’t know. Yes. Something like that. I felt like... like I was wanting someone else’s wants. Not Luke’s, from this other guy. Like I’m carrying him inside me and it’s making me want... things.

—What’s his name?

—Matt. I don’t think you know him, he’s not in any sports teams.

Cameron had never felt so baffled by some of his student’s problems. It was like being pulled out of a closet they hadn’t even been in before. In droves.

—I’m gonna be honest with you.—he said—I think this is outside my expertise. Whatever is happening to you, I think you need a counselor’s help to process it and make sure that you go whatever direction you want to, with no coercion. But that’s something you have to do. I can point you towards them, but that’s all I can do. Do you want me to?

Robert looked down and nodded.

—And preferably, stay away from that guy Matt, and also Luke. What you did doesn’t seem to have been good for you.

—Yes, Coach.

He felt ridiculously unhelpful doing this. He felt like something was off, like something was happening there that he didn’t understand. Something was happening to Luke and Robert and he didn’t even know how to begin to address it because all he knew was that something was happening.

* * *

After Luke came back from his workout, Matt had casually ordered him to go get groceries for the week and he had done it. No questions, no objections, he had happily grabbed his wallet and gone out to get a really long shopping list. It had been a strange feeling for Matt, giving him an order that hadn’t been related to sex and being obeyed. He still had liked it. It wasn’t just about the sex, it was also, it was mostly about being in control. And he was.

And he liked it.

After eating, they sat in the living room to watch TV, Matt at the center of the couch with one of his boys at each side. They were all wearing only their shorts, and he liked watching their bodies and knowing that they were available for him and feeling their skins against him.

He had gotten a blowjob by both of them on the morning, then he had fucked Jared in the shower, and he knew the next round would come shortly. It was... not like he was horny all the time, but like he was ready all the time. Whenever he wanted, he could get turned on and have sex.

—By the way—began Luke with a tentative tinge on his voice.—I ran into Rob on the gym this morning.

—Rob? As in Robert, from your team?

—Yeah. I feel like I have to tell you this, because it was really odd. We worked out together and then we got into the showers...

His voice trailed off.

—And then what happened?

—We made out. And jerked each other off. I hope you’re not mad, for some reason I felt like I was kinda doing it with you.

Matt was a bit stunned. He’d felt like he had left a piece of himself inside Robert when he had taken a go at him at the restroom, but he had forgotten to think about him thanks to all that had happened with Jared and later with Luke. But yeah, Robert was out there with his touch on his skin since before all that, and it seemed he still had it with him.

—Yeah. I may have done something with him a while ago. Before you two. How did it go?

—Not well.

—Huh?

—He seemed to be really into it, but after we came he just... closed off. And I had to leave to come here. But I felt like I had to tell you.

Whatever he had done to Luke and Jared, he had stopped halfways with Robert and somehow that didn’t feel right. He probably should get Robert fully under his control. He knew he could do it and he was sure he would enjoy it. He thought about his hairy body in his bed, opening to get fucked by him, and suddenly he was ready.

—Yeah. You did well. You know what you get when you do well?

He pulled Luke in for a deep kiss, fiercely taking over his mouth, and Luke went fully under his power, pushing himself against him so hard that it was like he was trying to become one with him.

—You get fucked. I want to fuck you.

Luke’s body tensed and his eyes widened.

—Fuck me...? Like... in the ass?

Oh yeah. Luke was a jock and had a much more macho attitude than Jared. Matt should have thought that he would have some resistance. At least as much resistance as he could while being under his control. But that was no problem.

—Look at me, Luke.—he said as sternly as he could. Luke instantly focused on him and his expression relaxed, as Matt’s control took over his entire mind. Matt continued.—I want to fuck you and I’m going to fuck you, and you’re going to love it because you love my cock and you need it inside you.

He pulled his shorts down and revealed his shaft, already hard and eager for action. Luke’s eyes wandered down to it and lit up with desire. No more words were needed, he slowly went on his knees and got it in his mouth.

Matt had to bit his lip to muff a groan. Luke was swallowing him like he was starving with lust, like there was nothing he wanted more in the world than making his cock feel good. He went deeper and deeper, gagging on him until his lower lip was brushing his balls.

—You like this, don’t you?

Mmmm.—Luke didn’t even bother taking his cock out of his mouth to reply, he just hummed his assent while tonguing the head of his cock.

—Wait. Let’s go to the bedroom.— he ordered. If this continued he was going to cum too fast, and he really wanted to fuck Luke. And judging by the way Luke looked at his cock, he really, really, REALLY wanted it as well. As an afterthought, he added.—Come here, Jared.

He grabbed Luke by his cock, already harder than even his own was, and led him all the way to the bedroom. Not for the first time, he thought that maybe he ought to get a double bed instead of a single, but they would make it work for now.

He laid on the bed an opened his legs, with his cock pointing straight up. He was always ready, and that meant his men had to be always ready.

Luke climbed on top of him, every muscle in his body in tension, his dark skin glistening with sweat, and knelt down placing his cock in the entrance of his ass.

He was tight. Even when he had fucked Jared for the first time it hadn’t felt so tight, but with Luke it was almost like a girdle of red hot steel encircling his cock, opening very little, very tortuously, resisting every step of the way no matter how much both of them wanted it.

Luke’s face contorted with effort as, little by little, he got more and more of Matt inside him. A sudden thrust made him arch is back and cry out in pain.

—Easy, now.—said Matt, a bit worried.

—No...!—said Luke almost out of breath.—I... need it! Oh...!

And with a final push, he finally got all of Matt inside him. His erection had stayed hard through all this ordeal, and just a few seconds afterwards he pulled himself almost all the way out and then back in, moaning again in a way that Matt wouldn’t be able to tell if it was pain or pleasure. Probably both.

He began rocking his hips, impaling himself on Matt’s cock, going faster and faster. His moans got harder, now definitely caused by pleasure, and he seemed to be lost in a world of his own where his only reality was his ass getting fucked.

He reached blindly for Jared until he had him standing right next to him, and then silenced his own cries of pleasure by the simple procedure of getting Jared’s hard dick inside his mouth.

Matt was loving it. He had never in his life fucked anything as tight as that ass, and not even Jared had showed this level of animal hunger, this overwhelming need to fuck himself with his cock. Adding on top of that the vision of Luke’s amazing body trembling with pleasure, sucking off his other slave, all that was pushing him closer and closer towards the edge.

But not close enough, because Luke was faster. He let go of Jared and his back arched and with a huge moan he began cumming, spraying Matt’s chest with his sperm. All his body spasmed, and the ripples of his ass against Matt’s cock was all he needed to go finally over the edge, and Matt came loudly, filling Luke with his cum.

Matt scooped the cum from his stomach and took his fingers to Luke’s mouth, giving him a taste of his won pleasure, and then Jared knelt down and kissed him. He was the only one of the three that hadn’t cum yet, but somehow he didn’t seem to mind. He was content kissing them and caressing them, and his own boner went down when theirs did.

—Come over here, boys.—ordered Matt pulling one to each side of him. Yes, he definitely needed a bigger bed.

—So,—he continued turning towards Luke.—Let’s talk about Robert.

* * *