The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 7 — The Showers

The alarm startled Matt awake, and after turning it off he looked at the two men sleeping by his side.

To his right, Jared was curled as close as he could to his body, facing him with his long blond hair framing his head and sleeping without a care in the world. And to his left Luke slept like a log, face down with all his muscles in repose, his brown skin glistening in the soft light of the morning.

Last night after Luke had blown both him and Jared, they had gone to bed together and fell asleep quickly in a knot of limbs and warm flesh. And now he was waking up with them and he could feel the connection to them. After he had accepted his need and his ability to control Jared, after he had accepted himself as owning him and wanting him, everything was more clear and much more simple: They belonged to him and he could do anything he wanted with them, and that was the end of the story.

He could make them beg to serve him. He could fuck them. He could make them compete to please him. He could spend all day in bed with them, making them take turns on his dick until he came over and over in their mouths and asses.

And they would like it even more than him.

Luke and Jared had already woken up and they were getting close to him, each in his own side, and both of them were naked and hard and entirely his.

—Morning.—said Luke with a sleepy smile, kissing his neck and rubbing his muscular legs on his. He couldn’t stop a smile.

—Morning. Feeling better about wanting me? -

Luke backed off several inches just to look better at him and his eyes lit with desire, and then he got closer to him and he could feel his hard cock pressing against his hip.

—Oh yeah. You can take me any time you want. I’m yours.—

Jared wasn’t even talking, he just was kissing his chest and licking his nipple, making little tingles of pleasure travel all the way down his body. Matt relaxed and let go of the idea of getting out of bed right away. This was just too good.

It was almost like his two lovers were coordinating their efforts. They both went from his neck to his chest, to his stomach, to his cock, and then both of them were sucking his cock, licking it like it was the most delicious thing they’d ever tasted, taking turns to swallow it whole and lick it while the other one went down on his balls, or his thigh, or anywhere they could suck...

He leaned back and relaxed, with one hand softly dragging his nails across his chest and the other behind his head, and looked down to see his two hot guys. They were both sucking him, basically kissing through his cock, completely absorbed in their lust for him and when they noticed his glance they looked up at him with a mischievous smile.

—Come here, Luke—he called curling a finger, and Luke came up to he head of the bed and kissed him, and then Matt kept pushing him up, up, until he was straddling his head and his cock was at the perfect position to be sucked.

Having a mouth on his cock and a cock in his mouth was just fantastic. He could feel Luke getting harder and harder, rocking his hips a little and moaning, and then he lost control and came in his mouth and that gave Matt the final push to cum.

Jared was expecting his orgasm and didn’t let a drop go to waste. He took it all in and shuddered and Matt knew that he had reached climax too.

Luke pulled Jared up and they made out in a sensual slow dance, sharing the taste of Matt, and then came back down one to each side of him to snuggle him and kiss him and each other, gently, sweetly, like they had no care in the world at all.

—I should go to the gym before breakfast—mumbled Luke, still in the afterglow of his orgasm.

—On Saturday?

—Yeah, it’s the best day because it’s almost empty. I can get more done on Saturday than on the rest of the week combined.

—So that’s the secret for this body.—said Matt, running his hand on his chest. Luke tensed and groaned and laughed softly and they pulled each other closer to kiss.

Jared nudged him insistently, begging for his attention, and he had to turn to kiss him as well.

—Guys, come on, I really have to go.

—Okay, if you have to...

* * *

There are some weekend mornings that seem to run on a different time than the rest of the world. Time just runs slowly and you can spend some nice five hours in the span of twenty minutes.

Jared put Matt’s clothes in the washing machine, cooked a breakfast for Matt and now was washing Matt’s dishes. He loved doing things for Matt. It made him so happy to be able to serve Matt in any way.

He was rinsing the last glass when he felt a warm presence behind him and Matt’s breath in his ear.

How was it possible to want someone so badly? They had just made love last night and this morning, it hadn’t been two hours yet, and still just having Matt holding him from behind was enough to make him feel like his blood was on fire, to get his cock hard and his ass twitching, and to make him stop thinking and turn all his mind into desire.

Matt’s cock rubbed on his ass, deliciously hard and full of promise, and two fingers came up to his mouth. He sucked hungrily, loving it because it was Matt doing it to him.

—So...—whispered Matt breathlessly in his ear—How about a shower?

* * *

Luke finished his first rep on the bench press. It was nice that the school gym opened on weekends too and he could just have it almost for himself and relax because the gym was almost empty.

There was this girl that he had seen sometimes, and right now she was having a go at the stair climber. He was impressed at how intense she was, but when other times he had felt also a surge of lust, now he was simply impressed, like he could be looking at a sunset or a beautiful building.

Yes. Matt had definitely changed him and there was no way back.

There were just three people in the gym at this hour. He and the girl, and then the third person approached him.

—Hey, man! Chest today?

—Yeah, Rob, and you?

—Leg. Do you mind spotting me?

—Only if you spot me back, man.

It was always good to have a buddy to spot him, and even better when that buddy was someone like Robert.

* * *

They washed each other under the warm water. Matt’s boner hadn’t gone down and Jared couldn’t help getting hard when he was with Matt, but they were in no rush. It was just them, kissing and washing each other in the shower, and the sex would come when it came.

And then Matt was kissing him, moving his body, handling him, and he went limp like a rag doll and let him use his body for his own pleasure, touching him like no one else could ever touch him...

Matt turned him over and pushed him down until he was bent in half holding to the wall and he was stunned with awe. Matt was going to fuck him again. Matt, the most perfect and beautiful man in the world, with the most amazing cock, was about to fuck him again.

The feeling of his own ass, opening up as Matt’s cock pushed its way inside him was something he could never get enough of. This was it. At that moment, it was like the only purpose of his body was to be fucked by Matt.

* * *

The only problem of working out on Saturday was that the heaters were off and they had to make do with the leftover hot water from Friday, but Luke was already used to that and could unwind just as well on a lukewarm shower, or even a cold one.

Working out with Rob had felt strangely familiar, like those first days trying to resist Matt’s charm. There was something in Rob that was oddly... Matt. And he could feel a pull with him, similar but weaker to the one he had felt with Jared, like they somehow belonged in the same place.

Rob had been strangely quiet while they spotted each other. But thinking about it, it was more like he had been strangely quiet the past weeks. He wasn’t being is usual, boisterous self that liked to poke every single bear around him knowing that he could land on his feet. And now he was showering next to him, looking at the wall like it was his Instagram timeline, and all his body language said he was trying as hard as he could to pretend he wasn’t there.

Rob was hot. The new him, after Matt and Jared, could appreciate the body of a guy and Rob’s was amazing. He was lean and athletic, with a hairy chest that he just knew would feel great rubbing against his body, and a firm ass that just begged to be fucked.

He was getting hard. He had came twice last night and then again in the morning, and yet right now his cock was hard like a rock and begging for action and Rob looked exactly like the one he wanted to have action with.

Rob eventually noticed his stare and raised his glance to look at him, and he froze staring at his cock. He was breathing hard, licking his lips and looking at him like nothing else in the world existed, and he went from soft to fully hard in a couple heartbeats.

Luke took a step forward and grabbed Rob’s cock and began stroking it, loving how smooth it felt and how it throbbed in his hand. He felt like he had Matt’s voice inside him calling Rob, and like there was also a part of Matt’s voice in Rob calling him, and he couldn’t have resisted that call even if he had wanted to try.

Rob was looking at him with a hungry expression on his face, now that the dam had burst and he couldn’t pretend he was somewhere else. They were getting closer and closer, jerking each other off, and then they were kissing, making out, their hands going faster and faster until, grunting, they came together.

And when it was over it was like someone flipped a switch inside Rob. He separated himself from him and left without even cleaning up, without turning off his shower, without a word.

Luke finished his shower and came out, and found Rob sitting on a bench looking at his hands, but he didn’t respond when he called him. He just shuddered and looked away and didn’t respond.

At the end Luke left, confused and hurt. That had been going so well. Maybe he should ask Matt to help. Mat would know what to do, he was sure.

* * *

Matt moaned and came, and the feeling of his cum inside him was enough to make Jared cum as well. He was feeling too strongly, so intensely that he didn’t know if he was feeling Matt’s orgasm or his own. All he knew was that it was all he needed to feel satisfied, until the next time Matt wanted to have sex with him.

They slid down together to the floor, out of breath, panting together with Matt’s cock still buried in his ass. There was no rush to recover, nothing but the feeling of their shared bodies.

Some weekend mornings time stops when you’re doing something you like. And with Matt by his side, all mornings were like that.

* * *

Cameron hated working on Saturdays, but sometimes those were the only days where he had time for himself, without having to watch out the whole team and the whole gym and whole host of guys who thought they were indestructible and did their best to prove themselves wrong. Not that he was grumpy, but sometimes they were too much. And then, some Saturdays he had to go and use a few hours of peace to catch up on more paperwork one would think sports teams could make.

And then, he heard some moaning coming from the showers. Exactly what this weekend needed. It wasn’t the first time and probably wouldn’t be the last that a member of the team tried to sneak a girl in the showers for a tryst. He usually gave them just a scare and sent them out, and most of the times he didn’t need any more consequences for them to learn that this was off limits.

He was getting out of his office, preparing his best Scary Coach trademarked shout, when the noise stopped, and shortly after Robert walked out like he had just been having sex with his worst enemy and collapsed in a bench hiding his face in his hands. What had happened between him and whatever girl he had maaged to get in?

And then the second person walked out and it was definitely not a girl. It was Luke, who tried to talk to Robert and, not getting any answer, left the gym.

What was going on there? Had Luke tried to make a pass at Robert? The noise there had sounded like there had been no resistance at all, but now Robert was looking like he definitely had not wanted to do whatever they had done in there.

This definitely was a team matter. Whatever was going on with Luke, it wasn’t right that he took it on his teammates, or on anyone who reacted like Robert was reacting wright now. And while he was not a therapist, he definitely would have to be the first responder.

He waited a couple minutes to make sure Luke was gone, and then sat next to Robert.

—Are you OK?

He looked up at him. No, he was not OK.

—Do you want to talk?

Robert seemed to have trouble finding the word he wanted to say, but eventually he managed.

—Yes.

* * *