The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 09 — The Prey

Since his encounter with Luke, Robert had been unable to sleep alone.

No, before. Since had that encounter with Matt a couple weeks earlier.

Not that he had actually had someone in his bed, no. The only body resting on the mattress was his own. But he had Matt with him, and then Luke had joined them. It was like he had carried Matt’s voice inside his head and the touch of his hands lingered in all the places he had touched.

After that encounter with Matt on the bathroom stall he had tried to sleep with a couple girls and had been unable to. When he tried to touch them all he could feel was Matt. With the first one he only was able to get hard by thinking about Matt. With the second one he hadn’t been able to get hard at all.

He had stopped jerking off because he couldn’t cum unless he thought about Matt, and then when Luke had appeared with Matt’s touch in his hands and Matt’s look in his eyes he didn’t have a defense, and all the repressed needs had exploded in on him right when he wasn’t ready to handle them.

And that had been it. He hadn’t been able to stop it, all the thoughts and the feelings and the wants that Luke had released. No not wants: needs. They weren’t even wants. He just went to bed an closed his eyes, and Matt and Luke came out of the shadows and laid by his side, naked and hard, and took his imagination by assault to do things he had never imagined he’d let another man do to him.

Most of the times he came without even touching himself.

He could feel something happening to him and he couldn’t stop it. And he wanted it and he wanted to run away from it.

And he couldn’t stop it.

* * *

Sometimes, the best way to find something is wait for it to come to you.

Matt and Luke spent three days trying to chase Robert down without finding any opportunity. He left all his classes with his buddies, had stopped going to the gym, was the first one to leave practice before Luke could get close to him... it was like he knew they wanted him and was doing his best to stay away.

It was Jared the one who pointed to them that if they continued that way they would only manage to alert him and warn him that something was up. Meanwhile, he had simply walked around looking for his car and found it in a parking lot... off campus. And maybe Robert wasn’t alone in and after classes, but what about then?

So in Thursday, Matt and Luke left classes a bit early and were waiting there for him. Ready. Expecting.

The trap was set.

* * *

Robert hadn’t seen Luke or Matt all day. That alone counted as a good day in his books.Probably the most relaxed day he had all week. He had spent since Monday trying to stay away from them and make sure they never caught him alone.

The truth was, he didn’t trust himself.

He hadn’t been able to resist Luke and he had been even less able to resist Matt. He didn’t want to be alone with any of them, and seeing them so often in the last couple days was just too much.

Today, Matt hadn’t been around every corner after his classes and Luke hadn’t been on practice. He maybe would have worried, but he was too busy feeling relief for that.

He passed Cameron’s office and saw him sitting at his desk. They just exchanged a glance that said a lot of things. Cameron raised his eyebrows in a silent question, and Robert nodded in a silent answer.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Kind of. Mostly not.”

Definitely not.

* * *

—Are you sure you want to do this?—asked Luke.

They were sitting on Luke’s car in the almost empty parking lot, waiting for Robert to show up.

Luke and Jared were only kind of aware of the kind of control Matt had over them. Once he asked them and truly pressed the issue and they had finally admitted that yes, what had happened to them wasn’t normal and there was some kind of influence making them want him, but it was like they didn’t want to think about it that much, so they just let go of the issue and rolled with it the most they could. They wanted him, they loved him, they were under his control and that made them happy, and that was all they needed to know. Details made for awkward conversations that didn’t fit well with having him fuck them, so they were really good at ignoring it.

But of course, talking about getting Robert in his control there was no way to ignore it.

Matt couldn’t explain to himself that need. He could feel how his power controlled him as well, giving him the need to dominate guys and put them under his control. He liked having power over Jared and Luke. Whenever they went down and served him it felt right, it felt natural, it felt like he had as little control over this need as they had, but in the opposite direction. He couldn’t resist the impulse to control them and make them his property, and there was a force inside him that didn’t like knowing that Robert was not completely his.

—Yes. We’re doing this.

—Okay...—said Luke and trailed off.

—What? You don’s sound that convinced.

—I mean, you already have Jared and me. Do you need someone else?

—Are you jealous?

—No. I mean... yes. I would like to have you more for me.

Matt smiled. It was so transparent, so easy...

—You’re not losing me. I’m just gonna add someone more, but you will always be there for me. That’s what you want, don’t you?

He didn’t wait for the answer: He reached with his left hand and grabbed Luke’s dick through his shorts. As always, Luke instantly got hard and his body tensed and a soft sight escaped his lips. He slumped on the chair and opened his legs to give him more space to grab.

—Yeah. You like this, don’t you?

—I love it...—he whispered almost out of breath.

Matt looked around and didn’t see anyone, so he pulled Luke’s shorts down uncovering his cock. Luke was just going limp and surrendering to him. A bright drop of precum appeared on the tip of his cock, and Matt got it on his finger and took it to his lips. This was the taste of Luke’s pleasure, of his desire and surrender, and that tasted better than anything in the world.

Luke pulled his shirt up and caressed his own chest, and in just a few seconds with Matt stroking him and he touching himself he suddenly tensed and Matt felt the ripples in his cock as he came, completely overtaken by him.

—Feeling better now?

—Oh... wow.—he said, covering himself again and taking Matt’s hand to his mouth to clean it. He seemed completely focused on licking him, but then his eyes opened wide and jerked his head back.

—Wait.—he said.—Robert’s here.

* * *

It was beginning to get dark when Robert got on his way home. He sighed with relief, feeling more like himself than he had felt all week. Not having to see Matt or Luke all day had been incredibly freeing.

He was about to open his car when he felt someone get close to his back.

—Hi there.

He froze. It was Matt’s voice, and even without looking he could feel an overwhelming presence behind him. His heart jumped and he felt a surge of adrenaline in his body. He had to fight, or flee, or... or fuck.

—Please, don’t.—he would have liked to shout it, but it came out as a pitiful plea.—Please go away.

—Turn around.—said the voice, and he had no way to resist it.

Matt was standing right behind him and then he took another step towards him, getting so close he could feel his body heat, point blank, and all he could see was his face and his eyes.

—Are you telling me to go away?—he said, softly, raising his hand to caress his cheek. Robert felt an electric jolt with he first contact and couldn’t answer because he didn’t know what he wanted. He wanted to run away. He wanted to kneel and suck Matt off. He wanted to break his nose. He wanted to kiss him and make love to him.

Matt smiled and the hand descended to his chest.

—Don’t.—he said, and closed the distance between them to kiss him, and Rob couldn’t do anything to stop him.

* * *

Matt could feel how close Robert was. He had been simmering for weeks, slowly succumbing to his power, and now that kiss had taken him almost to the edge. He was almost there, almost under his control.

—Is anyone waiting for you at home? -

—No. I live alone.—this gave Matt a stop. He had thought about taking Robert to his house, but the idea of taking Robert on his own bed seemed strangely... seductive.

Was it risky? He looked like he was incapable of resisting. He kissed him again and felt the link between them getting stronger. Robert was crumbling on his hands.

—Take me there.

He waved Luke goodbye and got in Robert’s car.

* * *

—So this is where you live, huh? -said Matt looking around.—Super nice.

He had kept one hand on Robert’s leg the whole drive to his home and that touch was enough to keep him trapped. He couldn’t say no. He couldn’t escape. And now Matt was at his home and he knew what came next and there was no way out.

—So...—he continued with the expression of a wolf eyeing a sheep. Robert knew he was the sheep.—Let’s go to the bedroom.

Robert had never before felt so helpless. It was like his will had been completely annulled, like he was a toy in Matt’s hands, and while a part of him feared it another part of him wanted it. And both parts took Matt’s hand and led him to the bedroom.

Matt kissed him again. Those kisses... there was no way to resist them. When Matt kissed him the only think he could think of was on making that kiss last forever and the feeling of Matt’s lips on his mouth and the taste of Matt, and the feeling of Matt on him. When Matt was kissing him all he could do was kiss him back.

—Get naked.—said Matt. It wasn’t forceful, it wasn’t harsh, it was an order given completely casually, as if Matt knew there was no way he would disobey.

He took off his shirt and his shorts, and then he pulled at the waistband of his briefs. He had a last second on resistance. Why was he undressing in front of another dude? What was he doing? He had to run away right now. Or beat him, or...

Matt’s fingers touched his chest and it was like an electric current went through his body and the thought disappeared. The feeling was too intense to try to think. The last piece of his clothes fell to the ground and he stood in front of Matt, naked and hard. He had been hard since that first kiss in the parking lot and now he was there, showing it, completely open to everything Matt wanted to do to him.

Matt kissed him once more and his cock twitched. It was like his skin was in sync with Matt’s, like everywhere he touched him his skin became ten times more sensitive just so he could feel him better. And then Matt took his hand and led him to the front of his pants to find a warm, firm bulge there.

Robert knew what was there and he knew what came next, and now he wasn’t even able to want to escape. When you fall you can’t decide to stop falling, you have to take the fall until the very end and deal with it then, and Robert was falling and he knew it.

He opened Matt’s pants and tugged at the waistband to reveal his cock. There was something about that hard, throbbing shaft that he couldn’t resist, a call he had to answer, a hunger he must feed. It was the same call he had felt the first time they’d been together, but this time no one would come to stop him.

* * *

Robert’s eyes lit up when he looked at his cock and he slowly got down on his knees and looked at it, transfixed. He was panting, his mouth open and his eyes wide open. He approached and gently licked the tip, tentatively, and then his mouth opened and he leaned forward and swallowed it.

Matt moaned. The desire that had been boiling inside Robert now was unleashed and took over both of them like a flood. After that last resistance had passed, now he was sucking him like his life was on it, like he had been starving and his cock was the most wonderful thing he’d ever had.

His eyes were closed and he wasn’t making any noise save for a gagging sound every now and then. He was trembling, his cock hard and beads of sweat running down his chest. Robert didn’t have the massive muscles of Luke, but he had a well toned and athletic body, with a firm chest covered in thick, black hair.

It was just beautiful.

He grabbed Robert’s face and held him still and began rocking his hips back and forth, fucking his mouth. He was going deeper than Robert had tried to go and soon Robert was gagging with tears on his eyes, trying to keep up with his rhythm and his depth. And even if he was having a hard time doing it, he just kept trying.

Yes, it was beautiful.

But there was something that would be even more beautiful.

—Get on the bed.—he ordered.—I’m going to fuck you.

* * *

Robert was feeling things so intensely that he couldn’t even name what he felt. It was just an overwhelming feeling of Matt. That was the feeling, the emotion, Matt and what he was doing to his body, an irresistible case of Matt.

Matt, taking him and making him submit, and now he was asking to fuck him.

No: Matt was going to fuck him. He wasn’t asking him, he was telling him that he was going to fuck him, and all Robert knew was that he would do what Matt wanted.

Did he want it? Did he hate it? It didn’t matter. Matt wanted it, and Matt was an irresistible force who would do whatever he wanted.

He found himself laying on the bed with his hands pulling up his legs, showing his ass to Matt, and then he was pushing them even more, bending him in half and leaving his ass completely exposed. He felt helpless. He felt humiliated. He felt... Matt.

Matt was opening his ass and slowly getting inside him. It hurt, but he wouldn’t change this hurt for all the pleasures in the world. That hard cock inside him was the most right thing he’d ever felt. Matt’s power was overwhelming and the need to obey him was too strong to resist. If Matt wanted to fuck him, it was right to get fucked.

With Matt holding his legs, his hands now were free and he began playing with his nipples. He could feel his mind shutting down, overtaken by Matt’s fucking...

—No. Look at me. Stay with me, Rob.—that voice brought him down from his daze of lust, and he focused on Matt. He was fucking him with short, firm thrusts, and his eyes were stuck on him. All his body language claimed dominance, told about the certainty of his own power and his right to be in control. Robert focused on that cock, going in and out of him, and on his own ass opening to receive it at every thrust. He focused on Matt’s power looming over him and reducing him to nothing, to less than nothing, an extension of Matt’s body that existed only to be fucked by him.

—Say you’re mine.—said Matt through his teeth in a low and raspy voice, looking at him in the eye.

—I’m yours.

Matt shuddered and moaned and he could feel his hips spasming against his ass, and it was like an electric shock that passed to him and radiated from his ass to his entire, like a thousand hands touching all his erogenous zones at once.

—I’m yours.—he repeated, and Matt gasped and held on to his face, picking the speed of his fucking. Robert knew he was on the edge, ready to cum, and the idea of Matt cumming inside him was the hottest thing he could imagine. He wanted it. He needed it. He would do anything to make it happen.

—I’m yours.

And with a huge moan, Matt shook and came inside him, and that cum was like fire running through his veins, like it was filling him up and not leaving in him space for anything that wasn’t Matt.

* * *

It was like Robert had only been waiting for him to cum, and then his body arched with his eyes wide open in the familiar way he had already seen on Jared and Luke while his own cock erupted and drenched his chest with cum, and Matt could feel how that shared orgasm sealed his power over him.

It felt right. Robert belonged to him, he had since that first encounter and now he was claiming what was his.

* * *

Robert didn’t recover from that high. He never would. He knew that he would always carry Matt with him, no matter what happened to him. This had change him.

He looked at Matt and wondered why and how he had resisted so long. It was so easy, so simple... Matt’s control over him was complete and he would do anything to please him and serve him and he would be happy and proud simply belonging to Matt forever.

* * *

Matt looked at Robert and felt his desire, his love and submission. It was different from Luke or even Jared: a deeper submission, born from a more intense desire to serve. Jared was his lover and Luke was his toy, but Robert was his slave.

* * *

Robert looked at Matt and knew he was...

* * *

Matt looked at Robert and knew he was...

* * *

...completely his.

* * *