The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 6 — The Arrival

Maybe moving in with Jared and Matt hadn’t been a good idea.

It was less than a week after he moved in and Luke was already having second thoughts. It was not that they had made any advances to him, it was like even if they didn’t he felt like they were, and like a part of him wanted it to happen.

Matt and Jared were obviously still in the honeymoon phase, they had told so themselves. Not that they were too on his face, but there was that undercurrent on everything they did. Those little brushes of their hands when they were having dinner, the way they looked at each other, the way their voices sounded sometimes when they said each other’s name...

Luke felt like he had stepped in the middle of a romantic comedy that left him out. Completely out. He could almost feel the link between Matt and Jared and he knew it didn’t include him.

And that was the strangest part, a part of him wanted to be in.

Matt didn’t give any signs of wanting him. and it was... disappointing. He’d spent so long working in his body and somehow it felt like he should be appreciated. Even if he didn’t want Matt, he wanted Matt to want him. A man’s got an ego, hasn’t he? But it made him feel conflicted to not want a guy, yet want the guy to want him.

And was he sure he didn’t want Matt? Even in these days he’d felt a strange impulse towards him. There was just something oddly fascinating about Matt and the way he was, the way he talked, the way he moved... Luke wasn’t gay, but he felt if he’d ever go gay for a dude it would be someone like that.

In short, he was feeling surrounded in that gay energy, up to his neck but at the same time left out, having a part of him want to participate on it and having a part of it very surely not wan to participate on it.

And all that tension wasn’t really a comfortable place to be. He’d never thought NOT being hit on by a gay dude could be so frustrating.

* * *

—Hi there, how’s it going?—Asked Matt walking in. It was pretty late and Jared wasn’t even there.

—Everything good, how ’bout you? And Jared?

—Oh, he had to do a study session for a test tomorrow, he’s gonna be sleeping out at one of his classmates’.

—Ok.

—Feels a bit weird, you know? It’s gonna be the first time we sleep apart since... got together.

—Aw, poor you.

—Hey!—laughed Matt.—Wait until you have to be alone jerking off in your bedroom because your partner’s away!

—You mean like I’ve been doing for the last half a year I’ve been single?

—Whoops. Touche!

And he playfully punched his shoulder and that touch felt...

He was not going to think how it felt.

They had dinner watching a TV show, but Luke couldn’t even remember what they had watched, it was like all of him was focusing on Matt sitting right next to him and he couldn’t spare any attention to anything else.

When they went to bed he simply couldn’t fall asleep. His mind was racing thinking of that time sitting together, only a few centimeters apart. It was like his skin had been engraved with a map of the distance between their bodies, and now he was in his bed and all he could think of was how Matt was in the next bedroom and it felt like he was feeling a call he had to resist.

The thought jumped in his mind like something else had put it in there: It would be so easy, just to wake up and go to the other bedroom and try to get in bed with Matt. He was alone, his boyfriend was away, and he would be jerking off because he was lonely. He had said so himself.

That stopped his mind in his tracks. Just that mental picture: Matt lying on his bed, jerking off. It was like his mind could picture every single detail of it, from Matt’s face to his cock.

He was suddenly rock hard thinking of that. Why? Why was he hard thinking about other guy, a gay one to boot, that was alone with him at the house?

The call became stronger until he couldn’t take it anymore. He got up and put on his shorts as a last concession to himself. It felt like a very flimsy barrier to protect him, but it was all he could do. He could pretend he was going to the restroom.

And then, silently, he walked towards the other bedroom.

It was almost like Matt had been waiting for him. He had a night lamp on that gave the whole bedroom a dim, warm glow, and he was sitting naked at a chair, with his legs spread and slowly rubbing his cock.

Luke tried to swallow and he couldn’t. He tried to talk and he couldn’t. He tried to walk away, and it was just as impossible as jumping to the moon. All he could do was stand there, pant, and look at Matt jerk off.

He had been lying to himself all these days saying that he maybe wanted Matt. The truth was, he wanted him. There was no way to lie now when he looked at him in the warm light of his bedroom. There was just something desirable about Matt, about all that body and that cock. He wanted him. He wanted to touch him and make love to him.

They didn’t talk. It was not necessary, he knew what he had to do.

His hands moved like having a will on their own, he didn’t even need to think about it, and the shorts fell to his ankles and were forgotten. His body couldn’t lie in this bedroom, naked in front of the naked body of Matt. His rock hard cock spoke more and more truthfully than a thousand words could.

Matt’s lips curved up in a smile. He was looking at him like he was a piece of meat, and somehow that was the hottest thing he’d ever felt.

The call was irresistible.

He walked the few steps that separated him from Matt and before he knew he was on his knees. It just felt natural to be kneeling in front of Matt, like everything had a place to be, and his place to be was on his knees right in front of Matt.

And then he looked at Matt’s cock and it was like the rest of the world stopped existing. Nothing mattered except that cock. It was like all of him, all he was, existed only to look at that cock and want it. He was moving forward, not even realizing he was doing it, and his mouth was opening to have a taste of it, when suddenly the apartment door banged closed.

The bang brought him out of his reverie.

What was he doing? Had he really just been about to give a blowjob to another dude? A dude who had a boyfriend? A dude who had a boyfriend that apparently had decided to come back home at midnight and would find them naked together?

He darted to the door and into his bedroom and closed it, trying to not make any noise, and jumped on his bed covering himself with the blanket. What was happening to him? He wasn’t gay, was he? How could he have wanted that so much?

He was panting like he had just ran two miles. He was confused. He was ashamed. He was embarrassed.

And yet, on top of that, he was horny as hell.

His own cock was still erect and throbbing, full of a lust that he could not ignore, it had been hard all the time and it wouldn’t go down. Luke didn’t think about it, he had to jerk off or he felt he would burst at the seams.

He usually had a great imagination: he could imagine any girl he wanted in any position, doing anything he wanted to imagine. But right now it was like his mind had a single track and that track was Matt’s cock. He tried to think about anything else and just couldn’t do it. Just that cock how it had been in front of his eyes, in the dim light of that bedroom, ready for him to open his mouth.

He then surrendered to the mental picture and jacked off frantically, his entire body begging for release and his entire mind thinking on how it would have been to actually suck Matt, and then with a final grunt he came all over his chest.

* * *

The next morning he got up and out of the house as fast as he could and without speaking to them. He may have to face it later, but right now he just couldn’t.

His own mind was betraying him. Whenever he let his guard down, the pictures of last night popped again in his mind and he started going hard. How came the thought of a cock in his mouth turned him on that much? He wasn’t gay!

Was he?

—Are you alright, Luke? You seem to be spacing a lot today.

What? Oh, yeah. Training. He was in the college gym and somehow had even changed into his singlet and done the whole training session without noticing it, and now the gym was almost empty and he was standing in the .

—Yeah, Coach. I just... -

—Luke.—the coach was looking at him with a slightly worried expression.—I’m getting the impression that something is not OK. Do you want to talk about it?

He thought about it for a second. Cameron, the coach, was a nice and standup dude. Strict but understanding. Maybe he would be the right person to figure things out.

—Can we go to your office?

—Sure. Anytime.

The office was a small cubicle at the end of the gym where the coach kept his records, a couple trophies and a medical kit, plus a couple chairs for him and the players.

—So...—said Cameron sitting behind his desk.—What is it and how can I help you?

—Coach.—he didn’t even know how to start. How can you explain something you don’t understand yourself? And then it was like the question came out without any conscious thought.—Do you think I’m gay?

Cameron’s eyes widened.

—Wow. I think I’ll need more context for this question. For what I remember, you never gave any signs at all, but that’s something only you can answer. Why do you ask?

—Well, I... I... I recently moved with a guy. Two guys, actually. They’re a couple. And I... found myself attracted to one of them.

Hearing his own voice say it suddenly made things a hundred times more real.Yes, now that he had said it out loud he couldn’t hide it even from himself. He was attracted to Matt.

—And last night I went into his bedroom and... I was about to... you know... I mean... -

-Got it. You don’t need to give me details if you don’t want to.—said Cameron.—And then what happened?

—His boyfriend returned. He was supposed to spend the night out. And now I feel really conflicted, because I want him but I don’t want to want him, and I just moved in with them and I don’t know how to handle this.

—Alright.—said Cameron.—That’s a lot to process, but I definitely can tell you it doesn’t seem like a good idea to sleep with your landlord, specially if he’s with someone else. There is nothing wrong with finding out new things about yourself, with exploring your sexuality, but this doesn’t seem like the right avenue for that.

—So what should I do?

—Well,—he said—I’m not a counselor but I’ve had some gay players here before. Not that I’d be sure you are. Again, that’s something only you can answer. I would suggest finding other ways to explore it. There is a gay-straight alliance on campus, you know? Maybe you could try joining them. Do you think you’re attracted to other guys or just this one?

That stopped him for a second and made him think. Right now the entire focus of his desire and confusion had been Matt, but... he recalled the other members of the wrestling thing and, while he didn’t want them, he felt like it would be very easy to want them.

Even Cameron, dammit. Yes, he was his coach, but he was only a few years older and in amazing shape. He was a redhead with a square jaw and a stocky, solid build topped with a nice carpet of hair in his chest. He didn’t want him, but he that with just a little push he could.

—No—he almost lied —. Just this one.

* * *

Maybe talking to Cameron had been a good idea after all. He left that office with the goal of making an appointment with the school counselor, then depending on her advice maybe approach the GSA. And about Matt, he would apologize and try to stay away from him. Maybe move out if things kept getting complicate.

It seemed like a good plan and it lasted the time it took him to get home.

Matt and Jared were already there, sitting at the living room studying, and then Matt invited him to sit with them and he just couldn’t say no.

He didn’t expect to have this conversation in front of Jared. What was he supposed to say? “Sorry I tried to seduce your boyfriend”? “Sorry your boyfriend tried to seduce me”? “Would you be OK with me sucking off your boyfriend”?

But he didn’t get to start.

—You forgot this in my bedroom last night.—said Matt, sitting next to him and handing him his shorts.

Luke felt an instant shot of vertigo. Yes, he hadn’t even thought about the shorts, and Jared would have found them as soon as he walked in their bedroom. Of course they would know. He tried to speak and found out he couldn’t.

—Luke.—asked Matt softly, getting a bit closer to him.—Do you like me?

It was like he had forgotten how to talk. Or breathe. Or do anything except look at Matt.

—Do you want me? -

All he could do was nod. Matt filled his mind to the point there was no space for words. Then he raised a hand and gently, so softly it could barely be felt, he brushed his cheek.

Luke gasped. It was like he had never been touched before, like he was doing this for the first time.

—Take off your shirt.

There was no way he could say no. His brain had stopped working the moment Matt touched him, and as soon as his body was exposed that hand moved to his chest and set his blood on fire. This was like a drug, like electricity, like being inside a hurricane that moved him no matter what he tried to do. He managed to spare a thought and a glance for Jared, sitting right in front of them and watching him get fondled by his boyfriend. But Jared was looking at them with an excited expression in his face and a big, hard bulge tenting his pants. He liked it. And then Matt’s fingers grabbed his face and turned him toward him, and there wasn’t room for anything else in his mind.

They were getting closer, closer, and then their lips were touching, and Luke had never kissed a guy before but Matt’s mouth tasted better than anything he had tasted in his life and he couldn’t stop his hands from getting inside his shirt and taking it off.

If dressed he was enticing, there were no words to describe how irresistible was Matt when he was exposed showing his chest. “Do you want me?", he had asked. How could he not want him? How could anyone not want him?

They took their pants off and looked at each other. They were just as naked as they had been last night when this all had begun, except that this time nothing could stop him. He saw that cock, gloriously hard, calling him with a force he couldn’t resist, and then he leaned down and got it in his mouth.

Nothing could have prepared him for how amazing it was to suck Matt off. That cock combined softness and hardness in an intoxicating mix, and it tasted like sex, like lust, like something that just went directly to the most animal part of his brain and made him want more, like there was inside him a hunger that only it could satisfy, but instead it just made him need it and want it more.

Matt was thrusting gently, pushing his cock deep inside his mouth, and he was sighing and moaning softly and every little noise turned him more and more. He was hard like a rock, but he couldn’t dedicate any attention to his own cock, not when he had Matt’s to suck and please.

He went up a bit and kissed Matt again and then he saw his nipples and they looked so delightful, so kissable, and his hand took care of Matt’s cock while his tongue explored them.

Matt moaned.

—Yeah... yeah... keep doing that... -

It was like he was completely in tune with Matt’s body. He could feel how he felt, how every touch from him gave him pleasure, how his nipples contracted and hardened under his tongue, and how every single thing he did reflected in his own mind a hundred times. He was a mirror that reflected Matt’s pleasure, and the more he did the better he felt himself.

Matt’s cock got harder and twitched. It was coming. Matt was gonna cum an there was nothing he wanted more. He had told him to keep doing that, so he kept gently biting his nipples and jerking him off, knowing what was about to happen and wanting it more than anything in the world.

Matt grabbed his head and locked it in his nipple and with a final, ragged moan, he started cumming in his hand, covering with hot, sticky sperm that felt like warm lava on his skin.

This was the hottest thing he had experienced in his life. He continued the stimulation, gently, softly, while Matt caught up his breath. The only thing he could feel was a deep joy and pride for having given him that pleasure.

He sat back and raised his hand to his face, and then he got the first whiff of that cum and the scent short-circuited his thoughts.

He inhaled deeply, loving the smell of Matt’s sperm, feeling how it talked to the beast inside him. Lust, pure and simple, that was what he was holding in his hand. He didn’t even have to think about it, he took it to his mouth and swallowed it.

It was like tasting lighting, like having an electric shock traveling from his mouth through all his body, like he had directly taken Matt’s orgasm and put it in his mouth. His back arched and he moaned, unable to think, to react, to do anything but feel the pleasure overtaking him, while his own cock erupted in the most violent climax he’d ever felt.

And then it passed through him and he came back to his senses and looked at Matt.

This had been more than sex. It had changed him, linking him forever to Matt. He could feel the connection and knew that this desire he felt would be with him forever.

This was more than desire, though. It was love. He loved Matt and wanted to make him happy. It was like Matt mattered more than him, like he was the absolute center of his existence and no matter what he wanted from him, he would give in a heartbeat just because it was what Matt wanted.

He knelt in front of him and cleaned up his cock, loving the taste and the feeling of him in his mouth. It was where they belonged, with him sucking Matt’s cock and being thankful for it.

A hand held his chin and made him look up and his eyes were filled with the beauty of Matt, looking down to him. He felt how he was becoming smaller, not because he was but by comparison to Matt, who filled his awareness as a vision of power and perfection.

—You’re mine.—he said.—Say it.

—I’m yours.

It was like a reflection of the shock he’d felt when he swallowed Matt’s cum. Again, hearing his own voice say it made it completely real. He belonged to Matt and that was exactly how things should be.

—I’m yours.—he repeated, unprompted.

In spite of the overwhelming orgasm he had a few minutes ago, his cock got hard again. Hearing his own voice proclaim that he belonged to Matt gave him an erotic rush, it was like he was renouncing to himself, to his manhood and pride, to everything but the part of him that existed for Matt.

—I’m yours.—he said a third time, and he came on Matt’s foot, unable to stop himself.

It made sense to belong to Matt. It made sense to submit to Matt. It made sense to bow down and lick his own cum from Matt’s foot. He belonged to him.

The couch sank under the weight of another body. He had been so focused on Matt that he had forgotten there weren’t alone. Jared sat next to Matt and kissed him, naked and hard, and he knew that there couldn’t be any jealousy between them when they both belonged to Matt. He could feel the link they shared and how that connected them as well, and knowing that both of them existed for Matt was all he needed.

—You didn’t came, right?

—No. But it was great to see you guys.

—Still. Luke.—said Matt grabbing his head and directing him towards Jared.—How about you suck Jared off?

He nodded and turned towards Jared and opened his mouth, and got his cock inside him, sucking him, making love to Jared who also belonged to Matt and was letting him suck him, both of them doing it because it was what Matt wanted.

Maybe moving in with Jared and Matt had been the best idea ever.

* * *