The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 5 — The Opening

Matt woke up in the first hours of dawn, with the entire sky a soft gray slowly turning pink at the east. It was the hour of quiet. The hour of calm. The hour where everything begins.

Jared was sleeping next to him, lying on his stomach with a content expression in his face, the warmth of his body just a few millimeters away from Matt.

He could feel the connection between them, stronger than ever, and also a sense of ownership. It was for real: He owned Jared. He looked at him and it felt like he was looking at his property, at someone under his complete control. He could do anything he wanted to Jared, and he knew he would love it.

He leaned forward and blew on his face, softly, until he woke up and smiled.

—Morning.

—Morning.—said Jared, moving closer to him until their whole bodies were touching.

—I really liked last night.—he said, kissing him gently. He felt no rush at all, and all the doubts he’d felt last night seemed to have evaporated in the heat of their lovemaking. This felt right. Being there with Jared in his bed, after having fucked him last night and knowing that he belonged completely to him, it just felt right.

—We’re going to be late for class.—murmured Jared against his lips.

—I don’t think we’re going to class.—he replied.

—Okay...—said Jared and sighed contentedly in his arms.

—You’re okay with it?

—Whatever you want.

And that was it.

* * *

They washed each other under the warm water of the shower. It was like they had known each other’s body all their lives. Matt somehow knew how Jared would respond being touched here, and how his flesh would tremble if I did just that with his fingers...

It took only a couple minutes for Jared to be rock hard again, his cock pointing almost up as a sign of desire he couldn’t hide, not that he even tried to hide it.

Matt kissed him more forcefully and pushed him against the wall, and it was like Jared’s body melted in his arms, completely pliant to everything he did. He kissed his neck and went down to his chest, and kept on going down until he was on his knees facing his cock.

He’s never sucked a dick, he’d never even thought about sucking a dick, but right now there was no doubt or second thoughts. He wanted it.

He uncovered the head and licked it, softly, just with the tip of his tongue, and Jared shuddered and moaned and his knees buckled.

—You like it?—he asked with a smile.

—Oh... I love it...—the answer came out in short, sharp breaths.

Matt felt a sudden surge of lust. This was sex, pure and simple, they doing to each other something they both wanted, the mutual enjoyment of their bodies. He leaned forward and got Jared’s dick in his mouth.

This was amazing. There was something so masculine, so erotic, so animal in that shaft of meat throbbing in his mouth. He could feel it twitching, responding to his tongue and leaking precum on it.

Jared was squirming against the wall and grabbing it trying to stay upright, and he caressed his hair and panted how much he liked it. He found a rhythm that both of them liked, going a bit deeper every time, getting more of that cock inside him, and every now and then getting it out to lick all across its length.

Jared’s balls began riding up in tune with their common rhythm. He could feel the orgasm building up and it just fed his hunger, made him want it more. He wanted to make Jared cum and he was going to make it happen.

One of his fingers found his way in Jared’s ass and teased his hole, and when he went in and began fucking Jared, he finally lost control and came. Matt kept on teasing him, fingering him and licking his dick to extend the orgasm, while he received and swallowed all his cum.

He would have expected to feel like he had served Jared, sucking him and swallowing his cum, but it didn’t feel like that at all. He had felt like he was taking something that was rightfully his. He owned Jared’s orgasm, and that cum was a tribute he had been given and had sated a deep hunger inside him.

Jared was almost out of it, lost in a daze of pleasure and in no condition to return the favor, so he didn’t ask. He made him turn around, bent him over and got his cock inside him.

Jared’s ass was tight and warm and it felt amazing around his cock, but the best part wasn’t that. The best part was simply the fact that he was fucking his best friend because he wanted to, and that hot body was his to take whenever he wanted. Just like blowing him, just like anything he did, it was his own will and wants what made it happen and Jared would just respond to him because he had no choice.

He was almost ready, and he pulled on Jared’s blonde hair to kiss him and then he just came, filling Jared again with his cum, marking him as his property. He had fucked before, but nothing could compare to the feeling of power that he got from this.

They slid down together to the shower floor and rested there for a while, sweaty and content.

Yes, they were not going to class today.

* * *

After only a few days had passed, it was like they had always lived like this. They didn’t even have to talk about how things were for both of them: Matt owned Jared, Jared lived to please him, and they both were happy with it.

—Do you realize—he said one night when they were resting after fucking—that you haven’t slept on your own bed since all this began?

Jared smiled sleepily.

—And I don’t want to. It feels so much better here with you.

—Yeah, I know.—He replied and kissed him.—But maybe we should make it official.

—You mean...?

—Let’s move your things here. Make this our room. Yeah?

—Yeah...

* * *

The next afternoon they did the move without even talking about it. Not that Jared had that much stuff, it was just his clothes, a night table and a few decorations. The desk and the bed came with the bedroom and would stay there.

Matt felt a bit of melancholy looking at the bed they had made love for the first time, but now both of them belonged in his bed, and that was good.

It took them less than an hour and then they stood together in the room that had been Jared’s and now felt empty.

—So... what should we do now with this?—Asked Matt

—Well, I was thinking, maybe we could get another roommate.—said Jared.—You know, to save a bit of money.

That was a good point. While both of them bot money from their parents for the study, it certainly wasn’t that much. If they could get someone to split rent to things would be much easier.

—Anyone you have in mind? We’re in the middle of term, not the best moment to look for a roommate.

—Well—said Jared.—I’m not sure you know Luke, he goes to a couple classes with me. I think he was looking for a place to move and was in kind of a hurry to get it. Should I drop him a message?

—Yeah, why not?

Anyway, it wasn’t like they had to do it, it was just nice to have the choice.

* * *

Luke absolutely was in a hurry to move. He replied to their message in the same day, and the next afternoon he was visiting to see the bedroom. Even if the rent was a bit higher than what he was paying right now, he seemed not to mind as long as he could move right away.

—It’s complicated—he explained, before correcting himself.—No, strike that, it’s actually pretty simple. My roommate’s girlfriend has been stealing from me and he refuses to admit it, he gets offended that I lock my bedroom because that means I don’t trust her, so I need to be out from there before the end of the month. I refuse to even pay another month of rent there.

He was just impressive. Jared was athletic but slender, and Matt wasn’t really a slouch himself, but Luke... Luke was just massive. He had brown skin, almost like caramel, and a body that looked like a walking ad for the school gym. He was wearing shorts that showed of some nicely muscled, hairy legs, and a tight t-shirt that showed off every single muscle in his chest.

And his voice... he sounded like dark velvet, like chocolate, like a church organ going to the deepest notes it could play. Matt could feel the reverberations of that voice in his body. In a particular part of his body.

Matt definitely wanted him there. There was a hunger inside him that wanted Luke, that wanted to dominate him and fuck him and he felt like he could do it, all he had to do was reach and try and take him, and...

—So... who’s moving out?

—Sorry?—He was brought back to reality with that question.

—Yeah. This is a two bedroom, right? Which of you is leaving a free bedroom?

Jared blushed a little and looked at Matt. Yeah, he was in charge, he had to answer that.

—Well, none of us. We just moved in together to the other bedroom.—he pointed towards Jared with his head.—You know, him and me.

—You mean... you guys are together? Like a couple?

—Yeah, pretty much.—he said. Jared just blushed more and looked at him sheepishly.

—Wow. I mean... yeah... uhm...

—Everything alright? Would that be a problem?

—Oh, no! I mean... it’s just unexpected. I’ve known Jared for a while and he’d never seemed to me me as the kind of guy who... goes for other guys. And I’ve seen you before although we never talked, and I’d never would’ve thought either that... well... you know.

—It’s kind of new.—he explained.—We just found out a while ago, we didn’t suspect it either.

—Well.—Luke seemed to accept this, although he looked a bit skeptical—If it works for you. As long as it works for you...

He was clearly feeling awkward and trying to not offend them, because he really seemed to need the bedroom, so Matt decided to throw him a lifeline.

—It’s fine. We’re also getting used to it, don’t worry. And I promise you won’t hear us or see us... unless you want to.

Now it was Luke’s time to blush.

—So...—he said tentatively.—Deal?

—Deal.—said Matt and shook his hand, and Jared followed suit.

—Well, I’ll go tell Mark to fuck himself, and I’ll get my stuff ready. Do you mind if I start moving tomorrow?

—No.—said Matt.

Not at all.

* * *

Once Luke left, Matt turned to Jared and found him looking at him with an interested expression.

—Why didn’t you tell me he was... you know, so HOT?

—Well, I didn’t really notice.—explained Jared.—Not with you around.

—Awwwww.—he said and kissed him full force. They got lost for a couple minutes in the kiss, more and more turned on as their hands spoke their own language across their bodies.

—Yeah.—said Jared, coming out of the kiss almost out of breath.—He’s hot.

—Would you like to fuck him? Or get fucked by him? -

Jared thought about it for a minute, and then a mischievous smile flew across his lips.

—No. I would like to see you fuck him.

Matt’s arousal suddenly doubled. Yes, he wanted that. The idea of fucking Luke while Jared watched turned him on. He grabbed Jared and they walked the distance to the bedroom, shedding their clothes on the way until they fell on the bed, naked and frantically making out. He got on top of Jared, kissing his neck in that spot he knew made him shiver with pleasure.

Jared’s cock was pointing upwards, hard and hungry, and in one of his movements Matt found it touching the entrance of his ass. They stopped for half a minute, panting and looking at each other, and then Matt grabbed the lube and slathered it on Jared’s cock and then slowly lowered himself on it.

It hurt, but at the same time he wanted it.

He bit his lip and went down, little by little, feeling how his ass opened to accommodate that cock. Jared was looking at him in marvel and keeping still, letting him do the fucking. Finally, it was like a door opened inside him, and the rest of that shaft slid inside him.

They both moaned. Matt raised himself a little and then went back down, fucking himself with Jared’s cock. It was intense. Very intense. It was like that cock was pushing nerves he didn’t know he had, making him feel pleasure in completely new ways.

Jared gradually joined his rhythm and made it go faster, until he was immobile on his knees, keeping his ass still while Jared fucked him, trembling and loving the feeling.

He opened his eyes and looked at his lover. There was something beautiful in watching Jared completely lost to himself, out of control, completely absorbed in the act of giving him pleasure.

Every thrust of Jared seemed to touch something inside him that he hadn’t even known was there, something that sent an electric current through his body. He felt full, like the cock inside him was bigger than he could contain. Was that what Jared had felt all these times he had fucked him? His whole body was sweating, and trembling with pleasure.

He could feel the orgasm building up, a flood of cum making its way to the tip of his cock. He wasn’t even touching himself, and he was still almost on the edge, almost there.

—I... I... gonna..—he couldn’t finish the sentence. This was just too much. His ass was twitching in sync with his cock, making him even fuller and getting him closer. He couldn’t believe he could feel so much and still not cum.

Jared looked at him and smiled and raised his hands to play with his nipples, and that was it.

With a sudden cry, Matt came spasming, his cock twitching savagely and covering both of them with his cum, and Jared’s orgasm followed his, filling his ass with a thick invasion of warm cum.

He suddenly had no strength to stay upright and fell on top of Jared, dizzy and gasping for air. He couldn’t even form words right now. Jared smiled and kissed him and held him until he recovered.

—Wow... I had no idea.—he managed to say softly, kissing him back.—Thank you.

—Anything for you.—Replied Jared, kissing his forehead and playing gently with his hair. A bit later he added:

—So, I take you would like to fuck Luke?

Matt couldn’t stop his laughter.

—Absolutely. If he lets me to.

—Come on, just look at you. Who wouldn’t?

Well, Jared couldn’t really be objective about it, could him? But on the other hand, that was the whole point: Something inside him had made them gay for each other, maybe it could make Luke gay for him too?

How did he know that? There were some things he didn’t understand about this, but somehow he knew it had been his doing. He had done that to the two of them, and Jared just had followed whether he knew it or not. It had been a power inside him what had changed Jared... and Robert.

He hadn’t given any thought to Robert in the past days, he hadn’t even seen him around. And he knew by experience that Robert was really good at finding people when he wanted. He had gotten so close to taking him all the way, to getting the same link with him he’d had with Jared, and then he just hadn’t taken the last step.

Was he a loose thread?

What should he do about him?

What did he want to do about him?

—Everything okay?—asked Jared looking at the change in his expression.

—Yeah, I was just thinking.

Yes. He had to think about it.

* * *