The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 4 — The Answer

Imagine losing the love of your life the same moment you find him.

Imagine being Jared.

Last night after sucking Matt off he had realized how much he loved him. Something had just changed deep inside him and now he knew that Matt was and forever would be the center of his life. He could remember three days ago when he didn’t love Matt but he couldn’t remember how it was. He simply couldn’t imagine not loving him. It was like all his life before that had happened to a different person.

And then, all it had taken had been confessing that love and Matt had ran away and put up a barrier he wouldn’t dare crossing.

He had spent all day in a daze of rejected pain, thinking about Matt, breathing Matt, feeling Matt so strongly it hurt. He didn’t recall any of his classes or anything else he had done because the only thing in his mind was Matt.

And then Matt had arrived home, lost in his thoughts, and had locked himself in his room without even a chance to talk to him. Jared was ready to beg, to promise, to do anything he had to do just to have a chance to try for a chance with Matt... and he couldn’t do it.

When he finally had given up and gone to bed he couldn’t sleep. He was tossing and turning miserably, aware that Matt was only a room away and so out of his reach he might as well be in the other side of the world. He was feeling Matt and drowning in his need for Matt and couldn’t even feel himself right now. It was like he only existed to love and need him.

Who could have imagined that his own bed could feel so impossibly lonely?

He took off all his clothes and tried to jerk off. Just thinking about Matt’s cock and cum in his mouth was enough to start making him hard, but as soon as he let his mind wander off a little he remembered that Matt wasn’t there, that he was locked in his room not talking to him, and the need and pain returned and he went soft again realizing how sad, how pathetic he was trying to replace what he knew he couldn’t have with fantasies and memories.

He tried again. All he had to do was imagine as hard as he could that Matt was there with him, that they could be together. Matt’s cock was engraved in his mind like fire and he could imagine every single part of it: how it looked, how it tasted, how it felt inside his mouth. Do that, Jared, don’t think about the real Matt, just take a dive in this fantasy and try to make do with it...

It was useless.

He went soft again and tears began running down his face. How can you go so fast from absolute joy to complete heartbreak? He needed Matt to live and he couldn’t have him, and all he could do was cry himself to sleep one more night.

—Jared?

It was like an electric shock jolting him awake. He could recognize that voice in a million voices, and when it called no matter what, he would respond.

—M... Matt?

—Yes. It’s me.

He slowly opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Even in the dim light coming from the street he could still see his body and it took his breath away. He was naked, his cock hard and pointing directly at him like a beacon.

—I tried to stay away.—He said softly in a darkness that was no longer scary.—And I can’t.

He reached the side of his bed and leaned over him. And then he said the most beautiful words Jared had heard in his life.

—I want to be with you.

It was like a dam broke inside him and happiness flooded him. How can you go so fast from complete despair to absolute bliss? It was like suddenly remembering how to breathe, like being home after a long time away, like finding a fresh well in the desert... it was all that and much more, it was simply Matt, giving meaning to his life with just a few words: He wanted to be with him.

Now he was getting on the bed, so close that he could feel the warmth of his body, and in a sudden movement he captured his mouth in a savage kiss. He stopped thinking, all he could do was feel Matt and feel the kiss and let it fill his mind and make his heart beat again. During a few, glorious moments, he existed only to be kissed and kiss back.

The distance between their bodies closed. Matt’s skin against his, his hands exploring him, made him feel like he was being touched for the first time, like any other touch in his life was just a pale shadow of this, like Matt’s hands were singing a song against his skin that he had forgotten all his life and now he remembered.

Matt’s mouth moved to his neck an then to his ear and he was biting it softly, and it was like whatever Matt did to him could only make him feel pleasure. It was electricity. It was fire. It was... Matt, and all his body was an erogenous zone for him.

—I want you...—he whispered breathlessly in his ear.

—I’m yours.—the answer came out of his lips without even having to think.

Matt rose a bit and looked at him straight in the eyes, looking at him like he was seeing him for the first time and recognizing him.

—Say it again.

—I’m yours.—Yes. He belonged to Matt and it felt right to say it, to say it to Matt and see how he accepted him, to feel how he grabbed his cock and kissed his neck and his hands explored his body as if it was his property... because that was exactly what he was. The love and desire he felt meant that he belonged to Matt, just that simple.

He got lost again in Matt’s eyes as he slowly, slowly, very slowly approached to kiss him and went down to his chest.

—Say it again.—He could hear the smile in his voice while he gently drew circles with his tongue in his nipples.

—I’m... ah... yours...!

He was hard, so hard his cock hurt begging for release, and when Matt’s hand encircled it all he could do was moan and arch his body, thrusting his hips, surrendering completely to his desire and hunger.

Matt grabbed his head and made him look at him again, grounding him, keeping him focused, and then let go of his cock and kissed him again and looked at him.

—I’m going to fuck you.

His heart began racing and he tried to swallow and couldn’t. Matt wanted to fuck him and he wasn’t asking to do it: He was telling him that we would. They both knew he didn’t have to ask. He will do whatever he wanted and Jared would let him do it, and suddenly he wanted to have Matt’s cock inside him more than he had ever wanted anything.

He could feel his legs opening on their own, exposing his ass like his body had stopped following his will. Even if he had wanted to resist, even if he had tried, there was no way to resist it: Matt’s desire was just too powerful and consuming, it was the only thing that mattered and he had to serve it.

—You want this, don’t you?—said Matt, pushing his legs even more up, even more open, getting him ready.

—I want whatever you want.—he replied, and he meant it. He wanted to be fucked because Matt wanted to fuck him, he wanted to feel Matt fucking his ass and know that he was giving him exactly what he wanted.

And then he felt it: the head of that wonderful cock pushing on the entry of his ass. They both fell silent, looking in each other’s eyes as Matt gave a couple tentative thrusts, each one deeper and stronger. Jared could feel how his ass opened to receive that cock, how each thrust opened him a bit more...

And suddenly it was like a door opened: His body stopped resisting and Matt slid entirely inside him. It was happening. It was happening! Matt was finally fucking him, taking him the way he wanted, and all he could feel how right it was to be fucked by him. Matt waited a few seconds and then he pulled out until he was nearly out and rammed it back in and Jared couldn’t stop his moans.

Matt then began thrusting, picking his pace slowly and making him shiver with every time that cock wend deep inside him. It felt like it should hurt, that something so big and hard violating his ass would leave him in pain, but all he could feel was pleasure. Matt could do anything he wanted to him, and he would love it because it came from him.

Matt pushed his legs up until he was bent in half, his back against the bed and his ass up, and then the real fucking began. He thrust wildly, violently, going in and out in a fast rhythm that destroyed his thoughts, and he was embracing him and kissing him taking complete possession of his mouth. Jared had never felt more powerless in his life. This was like a force of nature that he couldn’t do anything to resist. He had to surrender to Matt and let him fuck him, and he was loving it.

And then it happened. In a final dominant thrust, Matt buried his cock completely in his ass and started cumming, and his orgasm was like fire, like lightning, like a hurricane that took him over. His own orgasm came as a pale reflection of that, just a helpless sideshow to Matt’s climax.

He had never felt so happy and so proud. Matt had used him. Matt had fucked him. Matt, the most beautiful, the most amazing person ever, had made love to him and allowed him to make love back. His life made sense thanks to Matt and being able to be with him, and there was nothing he wouldn’t do for him.

Matt slowly pulled out, panting and smiling, recovering his breath little by little. His hand wandered down Jared’s chest until he found his cum in his stomach, and scooped it a bit and took it to his mouth.

—Yes. This is it.—He said licking it from his fingers, and took him to Jared’s mouth, sharing with him the taste of his orgasm.

Then he pulled the covers and they laid together in the warm room, kissing softly, ready to sleep on each other’s arms where they belonged. Jared could feel Matt’s cum inside him, marking him as his property, and there was nothing else he wanted in the world.

—Jared...—whispered Matt in the dark, right before they fell asleep.

—Yes?

—Say it again...

* * *