The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 3: The question

Matt woke up with the opposite of a hangover.

It had taken a long time for him to fall asleep, even after the mindblowing orgasm Jared had given him. He had just been taken by surprise by his declaration of love and suddenly he had been aware of all that had happened there. Jared jerking him off. Jared sucking him off. Jared full on telling him that he loved him.

He wasn’t gay, and he knew that Jared wasn’t gay. Then why had both of them enjoyed that so much? Because he couldn’t lie to himself, he had loved it. He had gotten blowjobs before but this one had been... different. And while he had been getting it it just had felt normal and good and like his body had been waiting for it. But he wasn’t...

And there was also that feeling, somehow while he was laying on his bed he could feel Jared’s presence behind the door, waiting for him, and a part of him just knew that he could go over and make him suck him again and he knew that Jared would like it.

How did he know?

He just did.

At the end, after a lot of tossing and turning he had managed to fall asleep. Waking up, he had imagined that he would feel horrible from the lack of sleep and the emotional turmoil, but instead he felt completely rested and better than he thought he had a right to be. But still there was a part of him that was kind of aware that something was different, that knew that something was happening and he had to understand what it was.

Jared hadn’t slept in his bed. Instead he was curled into a ball in a sofa, deeply asleep, and he looked like he had been crying. He stirred awake at the sound of his footsteps, and then stood up with a startle when he finally noticed him.

—Matt! Are you... are you okay?

He was trembling slightly, and he tentatively reached to his face but pulled his hand back when he saw Matt’s expression.

—Jared—he said, trying to not sound confrontational.—What did we do yesterday?

—What do you mean with that? We... well, I sucked you off. And you liked it, didn’t you?

—And you said you love me, remember?

An uncertain smile curved Jared’s lips.

—Yes. I love you.

—Are you gay?

—No. Yes. I don’t know.— He looked confused, like he hadn’t even considered the question.—All I know is I love you and I need to be with you.

Matt suddenly found it really hard to swallow, because Jared had gotten closer to him while he said that, and a part of him wanted more than anything in the world to encircle him with his arms and kiss him.

He took a step back and Jared seemed to crunch in defeat. It was almost like he could sense his emotions, like he could feel how his rejection, unsaid as it had been, had hurt Jared.

And a part of him not only not wanted to hurt Jared. That new, unexpected part of him, wanted what Jared wanted as well. It wanted to feel their bodies together and be fucking Jared’s throat and grab him and cum in his mouth and...

He tried to stop that train of thought. Last night he had been thinking with his dick and that didn’t seem like a good idea. This was the kind of thing you should think with your brain.

—Look.—he said, a bit put off by how intensely Jared focused on him at that single word.—I know something is happening to the two of us and I don’t know what, and I want to find out. I don’t want you to feel hurt or to feel bad, just hold on there. It’s not that I hate you our anything, you are my friend and I care for you, but I want to understand this before I... before we... -

Before what? Before he took off his pants again and let Jared have another go at his cock? Because that was exactly what he felt like doing right now and if Jared kept looking at him the way he was looking at him he would just throw everything to the wind. This wasn’t going well. He stopped talking and went to his bedroom and grabbed a bundle of his clothes to take a shower.

Previously, he would have no trouble leaving the shower in a towel, but right now he felt like he better get dressed before coming out.

Jared was still silent looking hurt when he left, but it may not be a good idea to comfort him before he understood what was happening, not when he could just make things s much worse.

This wasn’t a good day to have classes. His mind kept going to Jared and what had happened between them the last two nights. He could remember every single moment of them and how good that mouth had felt around his cock, and he just couldn’t focus on anything else...

—Are you okay, Matt?

He was startled back to reality. The class was over and he was standing on the middle of a corridor, lost in his thoughts.

—Matt?

Vanessa was one of the best friends of Jessica, his ex, and she was looking at him with a concerned look on her face.

—Sorry, I was distracted. You were saying?

—Yeah, I’ve been trying to talk to you for five minutes. Are you sure you’re okay?

—Yeah. Just too many things in my head, sorry. What is it?

—I just wanted to ask you about the project for end of the month. Sandy told me that you already had started researching for that, and I thought if you could tell me what books you were using for it?

—Oh, yeah. Give me a second,—He fumbled with his bag.—I know I have... the list... uh... over here somewhere...

—Van?—A voice interrupted from behind him.—Everything okay?—Jessica came into his field of view and she got an instant expression of dismay when she saw Matt.—Is he bothering you?

—No, it’s okay, Jess. I was just asking him something from our class. -

—You know what?—said Matt.—How about I look for the titles and give it to you tomorrow?

—Okay, thanks.—and they left, Vanessa with a last concerned look at him and Jessica without even looking back. Matt looked at them for a couple seconds. Something was off, something had happened there that meant something.

And then it dawned on him.

He had had feelings for Jessica. Maybe love, maybe not, but definitely strong feelings. And he had been really attracted to her for all the time they had been dating and more. Usually, just thinking about her or looking at her was enough to turn him on. After she broke up with him he had been heartbroken and had imagined that being in front of her again he would be full with emotions... and now he had looked at her and felt nothing. Nothing at all.

It wasn’t either hatred or resentment, not even willful indifference. She had stood in front of him and looked at him and he had been more concerned about the list of books for Vanessa.

And he didn’t even feel anything about not feeling anything. Once he realized what was happening, it was like his mind was shrugging. Yeah, her. She was here. Anyway, who’s hungry?

He took a short detour to the restroom. There was a very seldom-used stall in a lower corridor, and right now he didn’t feel like seeing other people.

—Hi there, Stick-O man!

Robert was right behind him of him with a shit-eating grin. Whatever he was planning, Matt was sure he didn’t want him to do it. Robert was the kind of petty bully that wouldn’t do anything too outrageous -he wouldn’t beat you or rob you- but he would do a multitude of tiny things that would amount to making your life hell when he wanted to.

—Not now, Robert.

—What what what, Sticko! Looks like someone is in a bad mood. I saw you in the way here and you didn’t even say hi! Need some help with that?

—Don’t you have any other place to be? Like, for real...

—Here here, let me help you.—Said Robert and took the books from his hand and dropped them on the floor.—Woops. Sorryitwasanaccidentohmygod.

Matt exhaled. The fact that he had been in such a good mood before only made this more annoying.

—Leave me alone, man.—He said, while he picked the books. A part of him, in the meantime, was busy noticing Robert in a way he never had before. For all his shitty personality, Robert was HOT. A bit taller than him, with hard muscles and a nice scruff covering a well-chiseled face that...

—You like what you see, Sticko? Wanna see more?

What? Robert had noticed him ogling? Now, this was not good.

—Wanna see my dick, don’t you? I knew you were gaaaay !— said Robert grabbing his crotch.

Suddenly Matt felt a strange force coming out of him. It was himself but at the same time it wasn’t, a different him that wasn’t scared and knew how to be in control.

—Yes, take it out.

Robert instantly stopped trying to tug at the books and looked at him with his eyes wide open, and it was like a crack in his ego appeared and widened right in front of his eyes.

—What did you say?

Matt stopped overthinking. A part of him knew he could do this and wanted to do it and the rest of him just took a backseat. He got closer to Robert, even closer, pushing him against the door of a stall and enjoying the look of fear and uncertainty in his face.

—Show. Me. Your. Dick.

Robert took a step back against a stall door, but then it popped open and they stepped in together until Robert was against the wall. Matt kept enough presence of mind to drop his books inside his bag and close the door after himself before turning towards Robert. He was already undoing his pants and pulling down his briefs, taking out a nice cock, already half hard and thick.

Matt stepped in and pushed himself against Robert, completely invading his personal space, and grabbed his dick. Robert inhaled sharply and looked at him, but he wasn’t even trying to resist. His cock was throbbing and with just a couple strokes it hardened into a raging boner.

—Yeah, this is what you wanted me to do, right? How does it feel? You like it?

Robert swallowed hard and looked at him. He looked like he was too shocked to even talk. Not that this was necessary. His rock hard erection was talking enough for him.

He picked up the pace. He had never jerked another guy off and it was amazing how much it turned him on, but deep down he knew it, the hottest part in this was the power. He could do anything he wanted and Robert would let him do it.

How did he know it?

He just knew.

—Open your shirt.

—My... my shirt?

Matt didn’t bother replying. Even as he questioned it, Robert was already unbuttoning his shirt and in a few moments his torso was exposed to him. He had a nicely muscled chest with a beautiful carpet of black hair that felt great under his fingers.

Matt went down and captured a nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue and feeling how it got harder and harder under his kisses. Robert threw his head back and moaned openly, abandoning himself to the pleasure he was feeling, and that neck looked also like the perfect place for his mouth.

He licked the side of the neck and then sucked on it, and Robert just went limp, panting and groaning. He sucked harder and Robert moaned harder. He sucked even harder, so hard he probably would leave a mark, so hard it must hurt, and Robert just kept on moaning and his cock getting harder and harder.

His hand was already covered with precum, with that elastic glans gliding effortlessly through his fingers, and simply touching it was enough to make Robert shiver.

—Please.. please...—he said under his breath.

He pulled a bit back and stared at him directly in the eyes.

—Please what? You want to cum?

—Yes... please...—His face was a mix fear and desire, pain and pleasure, the face of someone taken to the very edge.

—Say you’re mine.—Where did that come from? Matt didn’t know, but he felt the need to be the one in control and have Robert acknowledge it.

—I’m yours.

Robert’s cock twitched when he pronounced those words. Matt felt something stirring inside him, a connection to Robert and a sense of ownership.

—Again.

—I’m yours...—Robert began panting and his cock twitched even harder, on the brink of orgasming. Unprompted, he continued.

—I’m yours. I’m...ahh... your...!—And he couldn’t finish because his mouth opened in a wordless moan and his cock erupted in a stream of cum in Matt’s hand. His knees buckled, and without Matt pinning him against the wall he would have fallen.

The cum in his hand was warm and sticky, and without thinking much Matt took it out to his mouth and licked it. It was almost flavorless, slightly bitter and salty, and having it in his mouth and swallowing it just reinforced the feeling of a bond between him and Robert. This orgasm, the cum in his hand, was an offering that Robert had given him and he had taken. He had been in total control. He felt different. He felt powerful. He felt... horny.

He was rock hard too and his cock needed attention.

He pushed down on Robert until he was sitting on the toilet and opened his pants. Robert’s eyes went wide and his attention instantly focused on his cock.

—Suck me.

Even before he’d said it, Robert was already leaning forward, transfixed by his cock, licking his lips. He softly, gently, encircled the head with his lips and started licking it...

...and right at that moment they heard the steps of someone entering the restroom.

They instantly froze in place, trying to not even breathe too hard. Matt pulled back a little, and when Robert tried to lean forward to continue sucking him, he covered his mouth with his hand and pushed him away and took a finger to his lips.

Robert looked up at him and nodded, very slightly but enough to let him know he understood.

The stranger outside peed, washed his hands, and was out in a couple minutes, but that was enough for both of them to come down from the high of sex and power. Once they were alone, Robert slowly raised and pulled up his pants without looking at him, closed his shirt and left without a word.

Matt himself didn’t know what he felt. A part of him wanted to get out, go home and hide under his blankets to think about what was happening. The other part wanted to stop Robert, push him down on his knees and fuck his mouth until he begged him to stop.

Instead, he sat alone in the stall trying to understand what he just had done.

He had jerked off a guy, he had eaten his cum, he had dominated him... and it had felt right. It was only afterwards when the erotic rush was gone that he had felt second thoughts. At the moment, controlling Robert and making him beg for more had felt exactly like he was meant to do.

He spent the rest of the day lost in his thoughts and went home lost in his thoughts. When he entered the apartment and Jared rose to greet him all he could say was “Not now, Jared” and went straight to his bedroom ignoring Jared’s hurt look.

He only got out for dinner and locked himself again.

As the night fell he was feeling more and more agitated... and more and more horny. Just thinking about Robert’s face looking at him, begging for an orgasm and proclaiming he belonged to him was enough to get him hard again.

For one second, just like a test, he tried to think of Jessica. He had known every single curve and crevice of her body and she could drive him crazy, but now she aroused him just as much as watching the blank wall in front of him.

Another picture popped in his mind: Jared on his knees in front of him, his mouth and face covered in his cum, looking at him in the eye and cumming helplessly, cumming for him.

His cock twitched. The mental picture of Jared sucking him off, submitting to him, was incredibly hot. He thought for a second and then imagined it without clothes. He remembered Jared’s body from all the times he came out of the shower and had no time picturing it. His lean frame, his hairless chest with two pink, small nipples that suddenly were the most inviting thing ever... his dark blond long hair framing his face, his blue eyes that had looked at him with absolute desire when the two of them were cumming...

Then the mental picture changed. It was Jared and Robert, standing in front of him completely naked. They weren’t moving or talking, but there was something in their attitude that suggested a complete surrender to him. They were just there, completely his to take and do whatever he wanted, and that turned him on more than anything he had ever felt about anyone.

He grabbed his cock and tried to hide a moan. It was like he could see them in his mind, kneeling and looking up at him in expectation, eager to obey and please him, and he felt a sudden erotic rush.

He took off his clothes and knelt on the bed, supporting himself on the wall with his left hand and thrusting his hips, fucking his hand and imagining it was Robert’s mouth. It was so easy to picture him there, resting on his back and looking up at him...

...and then he pictured Jared instead. Jared had done it. He had gone all the way, and he had submitted to him even more than Robert.

And then he remembered that Jared was at the other side of the wall. He could feel him, a link between them even stronger than the one he had felt with Robert. All he had to do was go there and get in Jared’s bed, and he knew he would love it.

How did he know it?

He just did.

He couldn’t think anymore, right now the only thing in his mind was going to the next door and make love to Jared all night. He got up from the bed, his dick so hard it hurt, walked to Jared’s door... and then he stopped.

He had been letting his lust do the thinking for him, even when he had tried not to. He had tried to stop himself, but this impulse, this hunger and this need for control and power he was feeling, that also felt like himself. It felt more like himself that the part that didn’t want to do it.

He spent a couple minutes just standing, pondering... and in all that time his cock never went soft.

It was like a little voice in his mind, his own voice, taunting him. Do you want to do this, dude? Matty-boy, Stick-o man? Do you want to go there and have sex with your roommate? You want to make him suck you again and hear his voice saying that he belongs to you, and see his face when you cum in his mouth, don’t you?

Don’t you, Matt?

—Fuck...!—he said under his breath.

And he took the final step towards the door.

* * *