The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 02 — The Seduction

Jared was having the best day ever.

It was almost like anything that happened in his life mattered anymore, there was an undercurrent of happiness in his mind that took everything bad and made it well.

And he knew exactly why that was: It had been Matt. He knew that whatever happened, good or bad, all he had to do was think about Matt and things were much better, and he felt so thankful and happy to have him in his life.

Every now and then, his mind returned to what they had done at night and he started getting turned on. It had been so hot to hold Matt’s hard cock in his hands and to jerk him off and hear him moan when he came. It had been almost as good as cumming himself. No, it had been better. He had been hard the entire time and after, but somehow he just hadn’t felt the need to jack off himself, Matt’s orgasm had been enough for the two of them. It was great to have a bro that could make you feel like that. He had gone to bed with a smile in his face, and woke up with a smile in his face.

He had washed his hands afterwards, then he had showered in the morning and washed his hands several times through the day, but still when he brought the back of his left hand to his nose it was like he could still smell him. A faint, sweet and masculine scent that made his cock throb and his heart beat a little faster.

Yeah, Matt was the best.

He breezed through the day feeling peaceful and content. He could focus better on his classes, he could play better, and when it was time to go home he couldn’t contain the excitement of finally getting to see Matt again.

The house was empty when he got there. He had forgotten most of the days he got home earlier than Matt. Well, nothing could be done about that except waiting, but he was amazed he had never noticed how empty the house felt with just him in there.

Matt finally arrived with a grimace on his face, looking tired and kind of defeated.

—Hey, how’s it going?

—Well,—said Matt with a sigh—the less we talk about it, the better.

Yeah. He was... not ok. That instantly made a dent on Jared’s good mood. Matt was dealing with a lot right now, between his grades, his ex and Robert, and he wasn’t taking it well.

—Hey, come on. It’s not gonna be that bad always. Just hold on, man...

Well, that was a pretty lame attempt at cheering him up. It was wrong.

It was wrong that Matt made things so good for him, and he couldn’t make things good for Matt in return. It just wasn’t right. There had to be something else he could do.

—Come here.—He heard himself saying, pulling him for a hug.

Matt’s body was warm and firm and felt incredible against his own body. Even through the layers of clothes, he could feel the shapes and curves of his muscles, and he felt him gradually relaxing in his arms.

He was so focused on Matt that he didn’t even try to hide his boner. It felt right to be turned on by this. There was nothing to hide between him and his friend. And then Matt’s arms wrapped more closely around him and pulled their bodies even closer and he felt a hard cock brushing against his leg.

They came to a halt with their faces almost touching, both panting. He was more turned on that he had ever been in his life, and his hand moved without any conscious will effort to grab Matt’s crotch. It was so hot to feel it hardening under his touch and knowing that he was the one that was making it hard, making him feel good just like Matt made him feel great about life.

His other hand climbed under Matts shirt and caressed his chest, making him moan softly when he found a sensitive nipple, and then he just couldn’t stop himself and reached inside his clothes to touch his cock. It was already rock hard, throbbing in his hand as he stroked it, slowly at first and picking up his pace. Matt let out another soft moan and undid his shirt exposing his chest to be touched.

His skin smelled like man and like sex and wood, and tasted like man and sex and salt and like the best thing Jared had ever tasted, and feeling how it rippled under his lips just turned him on more and more. And then the cock. The mix of it’s hardness with the silky smooth texture was fantastic, and the red head was just beautiful. He could perceive the need in it, a need to feel good that he had to listen and respond to, and knowing that his mouth made Matt’s chest feel so good, he knew he had to try to see how his mouth could give pleasure to that wonderful cock.

Slowly and irresistibly he was getting closer, lowering his head in a trail of kisses down Matt’s stomach, and the closer he got the stronger the desire pulled him down like gravity, until he was on his knees mesmerized by that cock.

Up close in front of his face it was even more stunning, a shaft of meat that seemed to speak directly to his mind, filling him with a lust he couldn’t have resisted even if he had wanted to try. He had to please it, it was the only important thing in the world. There was nothing else in his mind when he leaned forward and got it in his mouth.

Nothing could have prepared him for the feeling of sucking Matt. He felt complete, like he had just found something he had been seeking his entire life. He was over the moon, feeling that firm flesh on his tongue and pushing down his throat, like all his life had been just a preliminary for this moment, kneeling in front of Matt and swallowing his cock.

He was so focused on the feeling and the taste in his mouth that he barely felt Matt’s hands moving, until a pull on his hair made him look up. Matt had taken off all his clothes and was standing naked, and it was glorious. The few seconds they held each other’s look felt like an eternity, and then Matt stepped back and sat on the couch, opening his legs and offering his cock for him to suck.

Jared swallowed, hard. He felt like he was looking at a king in his throne, that was how powerful and commanding Matt looked. That cock pointing almost right up was a wordless invitation he couldn’t refuse. He got it in his mouth again, and although he tried to keep eye contact with Matt in just a few minutes he had closed his eyes and was bobbing his head up and down, completely focused on giving him pleasure.

It was like he was feeling with all his body. He could smell the scent of Matt’s pubes when he swallowed his cock so deep that he touched his crotch with his nose, he could taste the mildly salty flavor of each drop of precum leaking on his tongue from the tip of the cock. He could feel the muscles on Matt’s legs and hips tensing and releasing as he thrust in his mouth, his hands softly caressing his hair, and he could hear his pants and moans and every breath he took.

He found exactly the thing that would take Matt to the edge, slowly bobbing his head up and down while his tongue teased the head of his cock, and that was all he had to do.

—Ugh... I’m gonna... I’m gonna cum...!—said Matt under his breath, and before he could react, he was buckling and driving his cock even deeper in his mouth and squirting thick ropes of cum in his tongue.

Instantly, his eyes opened and the view of Matt in the middle of his orgasm, with his eyes rolled back and his chest shuddering filled his mind, while he did his best to capture every single hot drop coming out of that cock.

This was just too much. He had been hard all this time and on the edge of climaxing himself, but the feeling and the taste took him beyond anything he could resist and he started helplessly cumming in his pants with the taste of Matt’s orgasm in his mouth.

And he just knew, somehow, that he would never stop feeling like that, that the need to please Matt and make him happy would always be deep inside him. This was not just desire or friendship, it was... love. He loved Matt and always would and he would do anything for him.

He raised on his feet and sat next to Matt, enjoying the warmth of their skins against each other, and looked up to him with adoration. How had he spent all his life without noticing how perfect he was, how powerful he was, and how much joy it brought him to be able to be with him and close to him?

—I love you.—He murmured settling his head in Matt’s shoulder. And then suddenly Matt stiffened.

—What did you say?—He sat up, almost jumping and turned out abruptly to look at him. Jared held his glance and firmly, proudly, repeated:

—I love you, Matt.

—Wait... no, this is wrong. What are we doing? What did you just do?!

He now was scrambling for his clothes, pulled up his pants and grabbed everything. Why was he doing that?

—Matt, what...?

But he didn’t have a chance to finish the sentence. Matt finished getting all his things and darted towards his room and closed the door behind him.

And no matter how long he waited, the door stayed closed.

* * *