The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 1: The roommate

—Fuck this. I’m going out for a walk.—announced Matt throwing his book to the table.

Jared glanced up from his cellphone.

—That bad?

—Yeah. I just... need some time to think.

—Okay. Chill out, it’s gonna be alright.

—Says you who don’t have to live through it.—Matt snapped, and then seeing Jared’s expression he felt bad.—Sorry, I didn’t mean... it’s just that I... dammit, I’m going out.

He grabbed his keys and walked towards the door. There was a big park some blocks away that this early in the year would usually be quite empty and that was just what he needed right then.

—Hey.—Jared’s voice stopped him and he turned a bit.—Don’t worry, I get it. But seriously, it’s gonna be alright.

—I wish I had your optimism.—said Matt, but he smiled in spite of himself before walking out.

He was having a bad week. More like a bad month, maybe even a bad year.

It wasn’t just having to deal with the final stretch of the school year, although there was a lot of that involved. He was struggling, not failing but having his grades slowly slip down as the stress got the best of him.

And that was only the start of it: He had turned twenty a month ago, and four days later his girlfriend had broken up with him, completely out of the blue. When he had asked her why, the only excuse she had been able to offer was that “She was not feeling it anymore” and “somehow it felt wrong to be with him”. She hadn’t been willing or able to explain more, and when he had asked for a better answer she had blocked him. And it wasn’t that she had found someone else, their common friends had told him that she hadn’t been in a single date since and in fact she seemed quite lonely.

And he couldn’t even know if he had done something wrong, because he wasn’t allowed to ask.

And on top of that, Robert. One would have thought that bullying would stop in high school, bur Robert was the kind of guy who seemed to believe college was the perfect place to continue doing it. Also, he was bigger and stronger than him and his parents were big donors for the college, so school authorities did fuck nothing at all.

He walked several laps around the park trying to clear his head and failing. It was a cool afternoon, the kind of weather that is about to turn into spring but not yet, and the benches were too cold to stay sitting on them. On his way back home he was feeling just slightly better. His mind was still running in circles, trying in vain to disentangle all the things going on.

Jared was reading on the living room when he came back home. He glanced up and regarded him.

—Hi. Feeling better?

—Some.—Matt sank into the sofa.—This sucks.

—Hey.— said Jared.—Chill out. It’s gonna get better, just don’t break down.

—Yeah, I know.—said Matt.—It’s just... you know. All this shit.

—What I know is you need to stop thinking about it for a while.—He said with a smirk and pointed to the TV.—They don’t call it the dumb box for nothing. Let me tell you what we’re gonna do: You’re gonna choose a movie or a video game, and we’re going to do that and you’re gonna have fun, and tomorrow is another day. -

—But...—

—No buts. I don’t want to hear you complain. This is not being good for you and you need a distraction. Got it?

Matt couldn’t less than laugh. Yeah, Jared was probably right.

—Yes, Mommy.

—Damn right! Mother knows best! What do you want to do?

At the end Matt chose a dumb comedy, the kind you don’t need to put any effort to watch. Just stupid hijinks and basic crass humor, the perfect kind of movie for a day like that. And he had to admit, it was nice to keep his mind occupied with something.

Jared usually sat a bit apart from him in the sofa, but this time he was sitting very close to him, maybe to help him feel less alone. It was slightly odd but at the same time it felt nice. As they watched, however, his leg was getting closer and closer, brushing on Matt’s leg until it was firmly planted against it, feeling all warm and solid.

It felt good. It should have felt weird to have another guy touching you like that, but instead Matt got a warm, comforting feeling of having his buddy so close to him. And it just reminded him how long it had been since he hadn’t felt someone else’s body so close and he slowly realized he was getting hard.

He tried to shift a bit to hide it, but to no avail. Somehow Jared’s leg was still pressed against him, and gradually his arm surrounded his shoulders and pulled him, little by little, until they were reclining on each other and he had his head on Jared’s shoulders. And he was rock hard, with his cock pressing against the fabric of his pants and he felt a bit embarrassed, afraid that Jared would notice him.

Why was he even getting a boner from touching another guy? He wasn’t gay or something, he had never been. A part of him was feeling uncomfortable, but at the same time this felt warm and safe and he didn’t want it to stop.

Then he felt Jared’s hand climbing up from his shoulder and softly caressing his hair. He looked up at his roommate and saw that he wasn’t looking at the TV at all, he was staring intently at him. They spent several seconds in silence, gazing into each other’s eyes, and then he saw Jared smile and felt his own mouth curve upwards smiling back.

Jared gently pushed him back on the couch and there was no way he could resist. He didn’t want to resist. The only thing he wanted was to feel Jared’s hand, touching him and making him feel so good.

And then he did.

Jared’s left hand slowly went up to his chest an opened one of the buttons of his shirt, and then it was inside it and his fingers were tracing circles around his nipple, and there was nothing he could do to stop it, not with how good it felt. He threw his head back and moaned softly and let go.

He looked up at Jared. He seemed to be out of himself, his entire attention focused on Matt, his lips parted and his cheeks flushed.

—Why are you doing this?

Matt didn’t intend his voice to come out in a low, breathless growl, it just came out like that. Jared took his eyes off his chest and looked at him in the eyes again, his glance full of promises and possibilities.

—Because you like it—he said with a soft smile. And then, even more softly, he asked—Don’t you?

—Yeah. And you? You like it?

He let his glance down again to his chest and sighed, with the smile never wavering.

—I like that you like it.

That didn’t even make sense, but he was too deep into the pleasure he was feeling to care. He just slumped back in the sofa and opened his legs, his cock rock hard and painfully trapped in his shorts. Those fingers playing with his nipple and his earlobe were driving him crazy, making him want more and more. Yeah, his body knew what he wanted and it had been so long since he last had it that he didn’t care it was another guy doing it, he just wanted to feel touched. To feel wanted.

He grabbed Jared’s hand and took it to his pants without thinking. Right now he was all need and want and he needed to have his dick touched and it didn’t matter if it was a guy as long as he was getting touched.

Jared stopped for a couple seconds, all his attention focused on his crotch and his breathing fast and shallow. He then looked at him in expectation and gave a tentative grab. Matt moaned and smiled, this was exactly the relief he needed. Encouraged, Jared started massaging his cock through the shorts.

—Oh... yeah... yeah... just keep doing it... -

He had thought he couldn’t get harder, but he could feel his cock throbbing in Jared’s hand, growing in size even more, aching for release. His entire body was just an extension of his cock and his cock was full of hunger.

Jared was looking at him, biting his lips and panting, and he had an obvious hard on pitching his shorts. He had an expecting face, like he wanted to go further but he didn’t dare to. So Matt would do it, he couldn’t take this wait anymore. He grabbed the elastic of his shorts and pulled them down, and his cock was finally free and in sight.

—So beautiful...—whispered Jared under his breath, and like he couldn’t resist, he took it in his hand and began stroking it.

Matt closed his eyes and leaned back. Part of him, the part of him that was supposed to think and act faded away, taking a backseat to the part of him that was feeling and wanting more.

Finally, his foreskin was back and the head of his cock was exposed, already covered with precum, and nothing could feel better than those fingers rubbing on it, making him feel waves of pleasure starting from his cock and going through all over his body.

Jared picked up his pace, encouraged by his sighs of pleasure, and Matt felt his orgasm building up, like an unstoppable tide climbing up his cock, and then Jared’s fingers were doing magic on the head of his cock and that took him over the edge, and he started cumming, cumming, covering Jared’s hand with his thick, white sperm, buckling his hips without any control.

The climax slowly subsided, marked by the spasms of his body while Jared kept gently rubbing the sensitive head, more and more slowly, more and more softly, bringing him back from the heights of the orgasm.

It had been too long since the last time he had felt so good. Jared was looking at him with a shy smile, and even if it should have felt wrong to have a guy jerk him off, it didn’t. It just didn’t. He raised a hand and caressed his cheek, and it felt right.

—Thank you. I really needed that.—He now was so completely relaxed he couldn’t think of anything else to say.

—I... I think I’m gonna wash my hand.—Said Jared, like he was also coming back to his senses.—I’ll be right back.

Matt just nodded and stared at the TV without even seeing it. A few minutes later Jared returned and sat next to him, just as close as before. Matt didn’t stop to think about it, he just draped his arm around his buddy and pulled him in until they were cuddling in the sofa. It felt nice and right and the warmth of their bodies together was something he didn’t even know he needed.

It was good to have Jared in his life.

* * *