The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 26 — The Heist

It was like making love to himself.

Matt had lost count on how many times he and Daniel had fucked and he had forgotten about the world outside the four walls of his bedroom, it was a universe for two in which the only thing that mattered were them.

Once more: Daniel was on top of him, thrusting slowly, deep into him. It didn’t matter who fucked or who was fucked, it was just one combined desire making it happen. The only thing that mattered was that they were fucking. He could feel his power flowing through them, joining them and throwing them into a spiral of desire, and knowing it just made it even hotter.

His orgasm was building up, slowly but inevitably, taking over him like an avalanche. He grabbed Daniel and pulled him towards himself and looked deep into his eyes, and when they came he couldn’t tell their orgasms apart.

His cock was twitching wildly, but only a couple drops of cum came out. After a full night with Daniel they were both completely spent, but the orgasm on their bodies was just and afterthought to the true orgasm that happened in their minds.

Daniel collapsed on top of him, covered with sweat and panting, content on the feeling of their naked bodies together, and they just began drifting again into sleep...

And then the phone rang.

— Hello?

— Matt, what the hell is going on over there?

— Who...? Cameron...?

Matt could feel the drowsiness trying to leave his mind and failing. He realized he didn’t know how much he had slept, but it couldn’t be more a couple hours. He had been shrouded in a daze of lust for maybe... what? Half a day? More?

— Yeah, it’s me. What is happening?

— What do you mean?

— Jared came here and he’s all shaken up, and he told me about a guy going to your house and you losing your mind, and... he’s scared for you, Matt. And I think you need to explain us what is going on. I’m going over there, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

— No, wait...— His thoughts were scrambling and unscrambling themselves, trying to figure out what was happening. Jared had... maybe he had taken Daniel’s arrival the wrong way. Maybe...

Maybe he had not taken it the wrong way. The way everything had played yesterday suddenly dawned on him.

— Wait, don’t come over here. I’m going over there and I’ll explain everything.

Daniel was propped up on his elbow looking at him get dressed.

— Everything OK?

— No. I... my... — what was Jared? How come suddenly the idea of explaining Jared and Daniel to each other felt so daunting? — I need to go to... see one of my guys.

— Want me to go with you?

— No. Stay here, stay here. — Dealing with Jared alone was probably going to be complicate enough to add the extra factor of Daniel standing there with them. And he probably would be able to think more clearly without Daniel there to cloud his thoughts by reflecting his power at him.

He could already feel himself sobering up, getting out of the cloud of lust and desire and control that had taken over him.

— Yeah, stay here, please. I will explain everything when I come back.

Still, Daniel followed him when he got out of the bedroom, just to find Luke and Rob sitting at the table. It was... mid morning. Not as late as he would have expected, he had only been fucking Daniel like animals for three quarters of a day.

— Can I take your car, Luke? I’m going to Cameron. I have to see Jared.

Luke handed him the keys without saying anything, but his expression said enough. He knew. And he was not happy.

How had things suddenly gotten so complicated? He still could feel the pull of Daniel and wanted him, but at the same time, somehow his relationship with all his other guys had taken a hit from his arrival. Jared for sure, Cameron too, and Luke, and he just had to take a glance at Rob to know that he was feeling the same.

— Guys, this is Daniel. Take care of him until I come back. Don’t... don’t make him feel unwelcome.

One thing at a time. One thing at a time, that was all he could think of.

* * *

Matt parked two blocks away from Cameron’s house and walked the rest of the way, thinking about how to solve this sudden complication. It was not the first time Jared had felt like that, and now he was going to have to do again the whole song and dance to get him back.

The good thing, he knew exactly how to do it. When Jared had been angry at him for making him worry when he’d been busy taking control of Rob, it had taken just a makeout session to gain his forgiveness, he could just do the same now and once that was fixed he would be able to piece the rest of this whole thing together.

Maybe he would fuck him in Cameron’s bed. Maybe he would fuck both of them there, that might be the easiest way to fix things.

Yeah, maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Cameron’s door was locked, but it opened the second he rang the bell. He was about to enter when Cameron put an arm across the frame blocking him.

He first felt surprise and then anger. What was Cameron thinking? How dared he?

— We both know you can order me to let you in and I will.—Said Cameron looking straight at him with a firmness on his voice he had never used when addressing Matt.—But I really think you should explain yourself and listen to me before you do.

Cameron’s voice was low, but still dripping with authority, and it stopped Matt in his tracks like he’d hit a wall. Suddenly, he felt younger and smaller. He knew he could make Cameron drop to his knees and suck him off with a single touch of his hand, but it just felt... wrong. He had been so sure of himself before and now there was no firm ground under him anymore.

— Okay. — he said. — But probably not out here in the open. May I come in?

Cameron looked at him for a second, gauging him, and then nodded and let him in.

— So, — he started when they were in. — What is happening? Jared could only tell me what he saw, but not more. Who is this guy?

— Daniel. His name’s Daniel.

— And who is he? What did he do to you?

— He’s just a guy who responds so much to my power that I respond to him, just like you do to me.

— Is he one of those Hunters?

— Yes. No. He was.

— What?

— He was, but then he deserted them. He’s running away from them.

— So he’s not a danger to you?

— No.

— Good.

Even now, even if Cameron was for sure upset and angry at him, he was still his main priority. “to you”, he had said, and first of all he had asked about the most immediate problem.

But now it was time for the important part.

- So what happened?

- He got home yesterday, following Rob and Luke, and he was responding to me so much that I lost control. We were... we were fucking since yesterday afternoon and I lost track of everything else. What happened to Jared?

- He came here yesterday in a panic, feeling like you had deserted all of us and he just couldn’t stand being there while it happened.

— Is he mad at me?

— No. — said Cameron. — That’s the worst part. I wish he could be mad at you, I wish he had any way at all to defend himself against you, but he can’t. He loves you, Matt. More than any of us. We all want you, we all love you, but not the way he does. And precisely because of that, when you hurt him all he can do is keep on getting hurt and keep on loving you. And you just keep hurting him, you throw him away when you don’t need him like he’s just a toy, but he’s not. He’s a person, Matt, and you’re forgetting it all the time.

Damn.

— You seem to think this is so easy, that you can just stomp all over him and he will keep coming back to you and that you don’t need to do anything to deserve that. And you know what is the worst part of this? That you’re right. He will keep on coming back to you, no matter what you do and no matter you much you don’t deserve it.

— I... — he found nothing else to say.—I...

— Yes, that’s the thing. “I”. Can you think about anyone else for once instead? And even if you think just about yourself, what does this say about you, that someone loves you just because he has no other choice? What does that make you? He deserves better and you deserve better, but you don’t give yourself a chance to be better.

And then it dawned on him. It had said the same on the letter. “Remember, the men you fuck are people, and having power over their feelings makes you responsible for them and their feelings.” He had ignored that completely. Not only with Jared, with all of them.

Cameron was looking at his expression and saw the realization in it and smirked.

— Getting it now?

— Yeah. I’m... sorry.

It felt strange. He had gotten so used to have power over them, to get away with anything with them that just apologizing to one of the guys he had under his power felt out of place, but he realized it was the right thing to do. Yes, he had forgotten they were people.

He had been manufacturing forgiveness instead of earning it.

— Were you planning to fuck your way out of this?

Matt stopped in his tracks. How did Cameron know? Because that was exactly what he had been planning to do.

— What, now you’re reading my mind?

Cameron smirked.

— No. I’m just a sports coach, you’re not the first entitled brat I have to deal with, nor are you the last one, just one that gets me to suck his dick. So what are you gonna do with Jared?

— I guess I owe him an apology.

— Yeah, you do. And you better mean it. — and then a bit of the Cameron that belonged to him and couldn’t help caring for him came back to the surface. — Are you OK?

— Yeah. I think I needed to hear that.

— Good. — Cameron turned towards the bedroom. — Hey, Jared! Matt’s here! Do you want to come out?

Jared came out, looking at him with an expression that was at equal parts wary and hopeful.

Just looking at him, Matt realized how much he had fucked up. Yes, there was love there, a love he had done nothing to deserve and yet he was still getting, and a hurt he had done everything to deserve and would need to take away.

— I’m sorry. — There was so much he wanted to say, but he couldn’t find the words. But it seemed like the right way to start.

— You mean it? —

— Yes.

Jared got closer and then hugged him, so hard and so closely it was hard to breathe, and all Matt could do was hug him back and hold him and feel his pain.

It would be so easy to take the pain away, to just open his mouth and seek Jared’s lips... but they were there because he’d taken the easy way before. He’d hurt Jared and robbed himself of learning how to actually be better.

Cameron was right. They both deserved better.

He was gonna have to find a way out for both of them.

* * *

The awkwardness was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.

Luke looked at Daniel, fresh out of the shower.

Daniel looked at Rob.

Rob looked at his plate and tried to keep his eyes there. But someone had to have the first words, and it may just as well be him.

— Explain, please. What are you?

— Eh?

— Matt had never reacted like that to anyone, what are you and why are you here?

— Well — Daniel sighed. — It’s a long story. But to give you the short version, I was part of a group that hunts people like Matt. We... they used to call them the Tempters.

Yeah. So much for Matt saying this guy was not dangerous.

— You “were”?

— Yeah. I... during part of my training, I got exposed to someone like Matt, and I got permanently affected. They had no use for me after that and had decided to get rid of me, so I ran away, and then I found Matt, and I latched on him because I needed what he has. I’m too sensitive to his power, that’s how I found you guys. I felt his power on you and followed you.

That didn’t explain why Matt had reacted like that to him. And somehow Daniel felt like a trap, like there was something in him that just could not be trusted. Or maybe he didn’t want to trust him, Daniel had arrived and Jared had gone out of the door and Rob didn’t like it one bit.

He could still feel Matt’s power in Daniel, he knew it would be so easy to give in and let Daniel be one of them, but he didn’t want to. He didn’t want to welcome him or make him feel welcome.

Daniel was about to have another bite when he stopped and looked at the door.

— Someone’s there.

— What?

— At the door. Someone is trying to open. Don’t you...?

He rose and moved towards the door, and right at that moment everything went to hell.

It was like watching a tornado in slow motion. The door burst open and a blonde demon jumped in, moving so fast that they couldn’t react.

— Josh, no...! — shouted Daniel going to him.

The sole fact that he knew his name felt like a kick in the gut for Rob. So much for him not being a danger.

The blonde guy threw a kick at Daniel and made him fall, and then continued that movement to connect a sharp uppercut directly in the chest of Luke, who fell over and hit his head on the table, and then turned towards Rob.

Daniel was trying to get up. Rob tried to throw a punch, but the guy dodged it and hit him right under the ribs.

Rob could hear a couple more hits, but he was too busy trying to remember how to breathe and fighting the pain, and when he finally managed to look up, Luke was lying unconscious under the table, Daniel was crouching and holding his shoulder, and the guy was standing in front of him with a gun, and he hadn’t even broken a sweat.

— Wait, Josh...

— Do you think you can outfight me? — asked the blonde guy with a menacing softness in his voice.

— What are you doing here?

— I came here to take you away. I’m not gonna let you fall here in the hands of a Tempter.

Daniel sighed.

— It’s too late for that. It’s way too late for that.

— No! No... I don’t... I refuse to believe it. I’m taking you with me and finding a way to get you back to what you were.

— I’m not going. I belong here now.

— Well, in that case. — Josh raised the gun. — I’ll get you rid of reasons to be here. Which one of them is the Tempter?

— No! — something in Daniel’s voice just pierced Rob’s mind. He was not pretending, he really didn’t want to go and he didn’t want them to be hurt. — He’s not here.

— The other guy who left a bit ago, huh?. I wish I had known. I would have killed him right then.

— You have been watching us?

— Just for a couple hours. I just needed to confirm that you were here and they were a Tempter’s harem.

— How did you find me?

— Not telling you. I’m just taking you with me. Or else... — he pointed the gun at Luke.

— Wait! Don’t hurt them, please. I’ll go, but please don’t hurt them.

The blonde guy smirked.

— Deal. Come with me and I’ll leave them alone.

Daniel took a step to the door.

— Wait, Daniel...— said Rob. He didn’t even know what to say, except that Daniel was one of them. Now he knew.

Daniel turned towards him.

— I have to go. He’s not bluffing. And if I don’t, he will kill both of you... and he’ll still be here when Matt returns.

He hadn’t thought about it. If all Daniel had told them was true, and now Rob believed him, then this guy was a Hunter and he would have no doubts to kill someone like Matt, and they just couldn’t let that happen.

— Just please... tell Matt what happened.

— Yes. — said the blonde guy. — Tell that Matt not to try anything. I’m leaving you alone for now, but if he tries to take Daniel away from me, I will make sure it’s the last thing he tries in his life.

And then the walked out. Rob tried to raise, to go help Luke, to call Matt, anything, but even breathing hurt now and he fell again to the floor, and the last thing he heard before passing out was the door closing.

* * *