The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 25 — The Hurt

The world was upside down.

At least that was how Jared felt.

Last night a stranger had showed up to the door and taken Matt away from them. It had been strange and terrifying, to see Matt lose control so fast and so completely, to see in Matt the change they had seen on themselves.

It felt wrong.

Matt was supposed to be in control, that was just how things were. Matt was the one with the power, the one who did the commanding over him and Rob and Luke, but that guy had just looked at him and Matt had lost control and they could do nothing to stop him, and he had taken that guy to his bedroom and spent the whole night fucking him, over and over.

They didn’t need any supernatural power to know it, they would just hear them.

Matt had never before been so loud, and the passion they heard through the walls sounded deeper and more powerful than anything he had shown with them. It was not like Matt reacting to anyone, it was like... like them reacting to Matt.

Who was that guy? What was he? Why was he here and what he was going to do to Matt, and why hadn’t Matt resisted? Something here felt like a trap, like walking through the darkness and suddenly finding a deep pit where you expected to find solid ground.

But in the other hand, what could they do? Matt had taken him to his bedroom and closed the door, and they just couldn’t bring themselves to disobey him, to do anything against his will. At the end, Rob and Luke had received him in their bed, and although they had done that before, it felt different this time. They had done a couple halfhearted attempts to have sex, but at the end they couldn’t even get hard. Whatever was happening in Matt’s bedroom felt like an avalanche they couldn’t do anything to stop, and at the end all they could do was hold onto each other and wait for sleep to come.

And yet, morning had come too soon, and they found themselves sitting in the living room in silence, waiting for something to happen. Rob has holding on tightly to Luke, and Jared felt a small spark of envy. He had no one to hold on to that way... or yes, he had someone: Matt. Who was making love with someone else behind a closed door.

So he had no one.

Why did it bother him so much? He had seen him fuck Rob, Luke and Cameron, and he never felt like this. He’d felt pushed aside a couple times, maybe neglected, but never... abandoned. Even in those times he felt like he could still belong to Matt, but now this felt like Matt was about to be taken away from him.

And here it came: Matt’s door was opening and he was walking to the kitchen, nude and with a dreamy look on his face. Usually, seeing Matt naked would be enough to fill him with lust and desire, but right now all he could feel was dread, a deep longing and a desperate need to get back in touch with him.

— Matt...?

He came down from whatever could he was walking in and looked at them, and it seemed like it took him a couple seconds to recognize them.

— Oh. Hi, guys.

— Are you OK, Matt? — asked Luke, and his voice sounded as worried as Jared felt.

— Yeah. I’m... I’m good. I’m fantastic, actually.

— But what is going on, Matt? Care to explain? —

Matt sighed and seemed like he was trying not to roll his eyes at them. He was getting a plate with food and a carton of milk from the fridge, like he had the full intention to have breakfast in bed and not come back for another day. Jared went to him and looked at him helplessly.

— Look, guys, it’s a long story. But everything is okay, trust me. I’ll explain later. I’m too busy right now.

He got two glasses on the tray with the plate and the milk and began walking towards his bedroom, but then he stopped and turned back to them. Jared felt like if only he could find the right word to say, the right thing to get him back... but... but...

— Hey, Jared. Daniel is gonna stay with me for a while. Do you mind if you sleep with Luke and Rob in the meantime?

And he turned away without waiting for his answer and got back into his bedroom. Jared looked at the door shutting close again. Locked out.

Abandoned.

— I’m going to Cameron’s.

He only realized he had said it after the words came out of his mouth. It was the need to be with someone who could hold him the same way Luke and Rob did to each other. It was the need for someone to listen to him, someone who already had once and could do it again. He only realized all that after he said it, because it was not a thought, it was a reaction.

He was going to Cameron because he needed to go to Cameron.

— Wait, Jared! — said Rob, getting up from his sofa.

— Yeah?

— You can stay with us. You can stay with us if you need to.

— I know. Thank you. — He felt his eyes. They were supposed to be wet, but they weren’t. — But just look how little he cares. If I felt he cared, do you think I would go? Do you think I COULD go?

Dammit! Why were his eyes so dry?

— Are you alright, Jared?

— No.

No, he was not alright.

He was still not thinking, just reacting. He didn’t notice himself picking Rob’s car or driving to Cameron’s house, it was all like a long, drawn reaction. He was not alright. Nothing was.

It was not alright to stand in Cameron’s door either. He knew it wasn’t, and usually they called in advance to make sure the door was open and they could enter as fast as possible, but not today. He couldn’t think in advance. He was standing there, ringing the bell on a Sunday morning, and waiting.

Matt’s door was closed, but Cameron’s door opened for him and he looked at him and got him in quick.

— Jared! What’s going on? What happens?

He didn’t even look angry that Jared had maybe jeopardized his career, he just seemed concerned. One look at him was enough to tell him that something was amiss.

— I... I... sorry, I...

— Wait, Jared. Take a deep breathe. It’s okay. — There was something just soothing about Cameron, about the way he put his hands on his arms and looked at him like nothing else existed, and talked calmly to him even if the rest of the world felt like it was crumbling.

He was still reacting. He just moved forward and hugged Cameron and buried his face on his shoulder and felt his warm body and his strong arms next to him, and this was what he needed right now, more than nothing.

— What is it? — said Cameron’s voice on his ear.

— There is a new guy, and Matt kicked me out his bedroom.

— What...?

It was easier to talk without looking at him, without needing to look at anything or hear anything, just him and his words. Cameron felt solid next to him, and it was much easier to explain everything, how his world felt broken and he didn’t even know why, how it had felt to hear Matt tell him to go sleep somewhere else because there would be another guy in his bed, and how it felt to have Matt not even explain to them what was happening.

— ...and I feel so wrong, because I think I should be worried about him but all I can think is about myself.

— Well, he told you now to worry about him, didn’t he? I’m gonna give him a piece of my mind as soon as I can, but at the end... he’s the one making the choices. If he told you to leave it alone...

— Yes, but... — a part of him felt that Matt was always right. Matt had to be right. But the rest of him knew this was just Matt’s power on him. Matt could be wrong and this time maybe he was, and all he could do was feel hurt about all that.

— Listen. — Cameron pulled back to look at him in the eyes. — You’re not selfish. We went through this before, and it’s normal. If I was you I would feel the same. I would be furious at him, you know?

— I’m not. I just... can’t be angry at Matt.

It was true. Even now, even after all that had happened, the many times Matt had just ignored him and pushed him aside, he still couldn’t be angry at him.

— Well. — said Cameron. — Maybe you should.

Yeah, maybe. But he couldn’t. But what he could do was hold on to Cameron and hug him and feel the warmth of his body, firm and solid next to him. He could feel Cameron’s muscles under his clothes, and then Cameron’s hands were going up and down his back, caressing him and telling him without words that it was okay, that it was going to be okay.

Even if he didn’t know it was true, he needed to know it and believe it. He desperately needed it.

He needed a good cry, but if he couldn’t get it, this was good too.

He looked up and stared in Cameron’s eyes and they were smiling at each other, and their faces got closer, closer, even closer, and Cameron’s breath was so warm on his face right before the kiss...

And they kissed.

There were no words, but their bodies were speaking enough for both of them. Cameron was holding him so tightly that he felt almost crushed, but instead of being scary it was comforting, like he was getting inside him, and his mouth was open and welcoming and his hands were gradually sliding into his clothes.

They undressed each other. It was just so good to feel their naked bodies, to be naked together, with each other and for each other. He buried his face in Cameron’s chest again, breathing in his masculine scent and loving the feeling of the hairy skin on his face.

Cameron slid his hands down his back and grabbed his ass, one cheek in each firm hand, and pulled him closer to his body, and Jared found his nipple right next to his mouth.

— Ohfff... uck! — There was nothing more beautiful than the sound of a man moaning in pleasure while he made him feel good. He licked again and slid his teeth gently on the nipple, and then changed sides and made him moan again with his other nipple.

— Fuck, let’s go to the bed.

It was so easy to let Cameron take the initiative and let himself be guided to the bed and lay himself on top of Cameron, kissing him deeply and exploring his body, all of it.

Sex was always a different space, one where his entire body became an instrument to give pleasure, and nothing made him happier than making others feels good. It was a space for skin and muscles, for tongues and hands and breathe shivering on their bodies, a place to smell and taste the body of a man making love to him, the safest of havens. He was hard already, rubbing his body against Cameron’s and loving the feeling of Cameron’s hairy chest against his smooth skin, loving the scent of Cameron’s chest and armpits... loving Cameron loving him.

There was still an undercurrent of pain there, of anger that wanted to happen and couldn’t. He was there because he couldn’t be where he was supposed to be.

Cameron was under him and while they kissed, he opened his legs and began moving, subtly but clearly, rubbing his ass on Jared’s cock.

Jared looked down, surprised. In all this time, the only person Cameron had allowed to fuck him was Matt.

— Are you sure? — he asked

— Yeah. — said Cameron looking at him straight in the eye. — Give it to me.

Jared was hard already, and it was easy to push Cameron’s legs even more open and get his cock in the entrance of his ass and push.

Cameron moaned and his face contorted with pain. From all of them, he was the one least used to getting fucked and he only did it under Matt’s command. Jared stopped.

— Are you OK?

Cameron half-opened his eyes and looked at him, biting his lip. He couldn’t talk, but he nodded and pushed himself against Jared.

— You sure?

— Yeah...— that was all he could say in between his groans.

Well, if he insisted...

Jared began thrusting slowly, looking at Cameron. He still seemed to be in pain, but gradually his expression softened and his moans took a different quality, like he was beginning to like getting fucked.

Jared picked up his pace. There was something thrilling about fucking a teacher and about having Cameron surrender and push through the pain to get fucked by him. It was not just his cock, it was all of it, it was having Cameron give him something he’d never given to anyone, something that even Matt had to take from him. It made him feel strong. Powerful.

Something awakened in him, something hungry that he had never felt before, the need to take, to control, to dominate.

He thrust his cock deep into Cameron and this time the cry of pain pleased him. He wanted it, he wanted to feel that he was making him submit to him, to make him go through something just because. He wanted to overpower him.

— Yeah! Give it to me! — begged Cameron. And Jared did.

— More! More! — and he did.

— Harder!

Jared was thrusting with all his might, and letting go of his impulses, he raised his hand and slapped Cameron across the face.

He stopped, shocked at himself. He didn’t... but he did... but...

Cameron was looking at him and there was a cold look in his face, almost like contempt, and when he spoke he did it in a voice that seemed to drip with smug arrogance.

— You call that a slap? Come on, Jared, you can do better!

And then it surged on him, all the rage he had not allowed himself to feel, all the anger that he couldn’t feel at Matt, and he slapped Cameron again as hard as he could.

— Yeah! That’s it! Harder!

Yeah. That was it. He couldn’t be angry at Matt, but he could be angry at Cameron and he was willing to take it... and precisely because of that he didn’t deserve it. It was not fair to him, but Jared needed to let it out so badly...

He grabbed Cameron’s shoulders, digging his fingers into his flesh so hard that he knew he would leave a mark, and began fucking him frantically, putting all his rage in his fucking because he knew if he slapped him again he wouldn’t be able to stop.

He fucked him like he had never fucked anyone before, with all the desperation of the anger he finally was able to feel, and Cameron took it all and let him let it all out on him, and he was moaning half in pleasure but half in pain and that was exactly what Jared needed.

And it felt good. Cameron’s ass was tight and hot around his cock, and he was submitting to Jared, letting him fuck him and taking all Jared threw at him and more, and at some point Cameron just shivered and came all over his chest but Jared still couldn’t stop. He kept fucking him, faster, harder.

Harder, harder, harder!

His orgasm took him by surprise. One second he was just fucking and the next one his whole body was shivering and he was cumming, out of control, an explosion of rage and pleasure that took all over him like a tidal wave, and then washed over and he fell on top of Cameron’s chest, exhausted and covered in sweat.

And then, only then, he finally could cry.