The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 24 — The Downfall

Disclaimer: Okay, the plot is picking up and this means some conflict and difficulties. The this chapter and the next couple ones are gonna have some hurt feelings for some of our boys, but I promise things will work out at the end. Trust me.

Matt leaned back on the sofa, put his hands behind his head, and let Jared worship him.

He had given some thought to how Jared had reacted when he sent him with Cameron, but after coming back Jared hadn’t said anything and he seemed happy these days, so it had felt easier to simply let things be.

And Jared was happy, that was clear. Just the way he was making love to his chest right now, gently tonguing his nipples and burying his face on his pecs, breathing in deeply the scent of him... he was happy.

They were both almost naked, wearing only their briefs, and Matt could see Jared’s cock tenting on his boxers as he kissed his way down his chest.

There was just something special in Jared’s submission, in the way he marveled over his body and touched him like he was a treasure. It was just different to Rob’s complete submission and Luke’s hunger, and it was fantastic.

Jared reached up and pulled his briefs down to get his cock out. As always, his eyes filled with wonder just looking at it. They both knew Jared’s mouth belonged on his cock. It was not a spoken, or even unspoken agreement, it was simply an accepted reality. Jared existed to serve his cock and love him. Jared leaned forward and began sucking him, and Matt leaned back and let him suck him the way only he knew how to do it.

The door opened and Rob and Luke walked in with the groceries for the week.

Matt still didn’t understand completely how he had done what he had done to them, but it was pretty clear: there was a link between them that didn’t pass through him. Somehow he had joined them without intending to and that link had an existence of its own. He felt like he could break it if he wanted to, but he wasn’t sure he should and it was not harming anyone, more like the opposite. Luke and Rob had gotten even closer and were happier like that, both of them belonging to Matt but also to each other.

They looked at him on the couch and then exchanged a wary look. Something was off.

Usually, if they found him like this they would have taken off their clothes and joined Jared servicing him and it would have ended in a steamy foursome with all of them competing to please him, but now they just stood there looking at him like they had to tell him something and they knew he was not going to like it.

Then Rob sighed deeply and took the initiative.

— Sorry to interrupt, Matt, but... someone was following us.

Fuck.

— What?

Jared instantly stopped and rose to his feet, and Matt pulled his shorts up to listen to Rob. This was definitely not a moment to be naked.

— We were getting out of the store and we saw a guy looking at us, like... hard. It was weird, he was looking at us like he wanted to, I don’t know, grab us or eat us or something. There was something with him for sure. We didn’t come right away, we went on other direction and he was right after us. At the end we had to get on a taxi to lose him, and we made him do a big turn before coming here, but he was definitely following us.

Again, fuck.

He had been trying lying low, but he still didn’t really have an escape plan. He thought for a second on what he could do. He couldn’t just up and run away, or could he? Or maybe call his dad, or Cameron, or...

Rob walked to the window and peeked through the curtain.

— He’s here.

* * *

Daniel had gotten used to the emptiness inside him, to that hunger that would never leave him alone for as long as he lived. He could just push it out of his mind and go on, always on, always wandering like he was running away from himself, and slowly it had become his new normal, just a background absence on the blur of his life that he could pretend was not there.

At the end, he got so cold and numb that he stopped feeling it.

But then he had seen those guys on the street and they just were so... so... full. They felt like the opposite of what he was feeling, and he knew there was someone keeping them full, someone who could make him less empty. It was the opposite of what he’d felt with John, not a need unmet, but a need completely satisfied.

He just had to follow them. You can’t pretend you’re not starving when you have a meal in front of you.

They had ran away from him, but now he knew. He had felt the faint and distant call, and his own hunger had led him in a small house not so far away, and the call got stronger and stronger the closer he got until it got too strong to ignore.

“He will have no chance”, they had said, and they were right. He hadn’t even seen the Tempter and he knew there was no way to escape, he was a moth and that house was the flame and he was ready to burn.

Even from across the street, just watching the house without seeing what was in it, it felt like a blinding light that made it impossible to escape. He was trapped already and he knew it.

He’d made that choice, long ago, when he had decided to live. He knew it would come with a price, and had accepted it.

And now it was time to pay.

* * *

— Careful. — said Luke, but Matt was already next to the window, raising the blinder to look at the person across the street.

He was expecting something different from a Hunter, something that looked and acted dangerous, but what was standing across the street was a young guy, perhaps their age, wearing disheveled clothes and with an anxious look on his face. He looked like he was trying with all his might not to come any closer.

Matt looked at both sides of the street. It was empty, just a lonely figure standing right in front of them.

Lonely?

Why did that word come to Matt’s mind looking at him?

But he looked lonely. He looked lost.

And then, the guy looked straight at the window and their eyes met.

It felt like a wave crashing deep inside him. The guy was feeling things so intensely that Matt could feel all of it, and what he felt was a deep longing, a vast need... and yes, loneliness. A grey, overwhelming loneliness that made him shiver.

He felt tiredness, and hunger, and loneliness, but there was one thing he didn’t feel: Danger.

He thought he would be looking at a Hunter, but...

— What are you? — he heard himself say.

— What do you mean? — said a voice behind him.

— He’s... not hunting us. — he was surprised to hear himself say it. — I don’t know what he is, but he’s not gonna hurt us.

— Are you sure? — said another voice. He couldn’t even recognize it.

— Yes. — He didn’t know how he knew it, but he did.

Now the guy was walking to the door and Matt found himself drawn to it. He could feel the call his power had on that guy, and it reflected on him in a way he just couldn’t fight.

— Matt... wait. — a third voice. Not now. Not now. Not...

— ...not now. — he said, and without waiting to hear any answer, he took the final step and opened the door.

* * *

They had said that whenever he found a Tempter he wouldn’t have a chance, and they were right. He could feel it himself, in the deepest corner of his body: whatever was on the other side of that door he didn’t have a chance to fight it. He had lost already.

He was irresistibly drawn to that door and the power calling him behind it. He was overwhelmed by a feeling of presence and present: Here he was, life was happening right now and all he could do was let it happen.

Whatever happened to him, all he could do was accept it.

The door opened.

The second he looked into that guy’s eyes, Daniel forgot how to talk. How to walk. How to do anything except look at him. He was just perception, just want, just a deep, desperate need for him that he couldn’t stop or control.

— You’re not a Hunter. — said the guy. It was not a question, just a statement.

How... how did words work? He felt the answer in his mouth trying to get out.

— No.

It was right. He wasn’t. Not anymore. Perhaps he never had been.

— What are you, then?

What was he? He was... lost. He was hungry. He was cold and that guy felt like a fireplace.

— A runaway.

— Are you here alone?

— Yes.

It suddenly weighed on him how alone he was, how tired he was of being always running nowhere, never finding a place to rest. And that guy in front of him felt like home, he felt like a place he could belong to. A place he had to belong to. He didn’t have a choice.

— What is your name?

— Daniel.

— Daniel. — The name sounded different when he said it, like it had just been invented between the two of them, brand new, like he’d had another name the rest of his life and he had just been called by his true name for the first time. — I’m Matt.

Matt. The word felt like it was searing itself on his mind, erasing all other names and all other words. Matt, that was the word.

Matt, Matt, Matt...

* * *

There was no space in those eyes for deception. Matt could feel it, it was like he could see all of Daniel in those eyes. The longing, the loneliness and the need. And yes, Matt could feel how there was no one there with him, no danger, no hunting. Just Daniel... and just him.

Daniel rose a hand to touch him and hesitated.

— It’s okay.

The touch felt like electricity going through his body, like he had never touched anyone like this before. How that felt on on his hand... no, on Daniel’s hand. These were Daniel’s feelings. He tried to keep them apart, but they were so close and Daniel was feeling so strongly that he couldn’t do it. It was like a wave of feelings directed at him, reflecting his own power on him and making him feel what Daniel was feeling.

Daniel began shivering, and Matt could feel how much he wanted to have him in his arms and surrender to him, to let go.

Was that also just Daniel’s feeling? Or was it also him?

It didn’t matter.

He took Daniel’s hand and led him in without words. They were beyond words, their hands and eyes doing all the talking.

He knew he was not being himself, he was feeling his own power and how it affected Daniel, pulling him in, binding him, and he was just so tuned to Daniel that he was responding that, as if Daniel was a mirror reflecting his own power towards him. And yet, he couldn’t stop.

He was like a passenger in his own body, getting drawn irresistibly towards this. Was this the need he awakened in others? Now he understood why they couldn’t resist him. Who could resist this? Why would anyone try to resist?

— Matt... — Somehow he managed to get his eyes apart from Daniel and look at his three men.

— It’s okay. He’s not going to hurt us.

He didn’t know how he knew it, but he did.

— I’ll explain later.

Later.

Right now he had to take Daniel to his bedroom and surrender to this need flowing between them. Everything else could wait.

* * *

The bedroom door closed behind them and Matt turned to watch Daniel, and he lost himself in those eyes.

He was getting closer, closer, and then he felt Matt’s arms around him and they were kissing and he didn’t know if his eyes were still open or closed and it was the same, it didn’t matter, the only thing that mattered was the feeling of being there with him.

He had been lost for so long, needing this for so long, and being finally here with him felt so right... He knew what was happening, he knew this was the power of the Tempter calling him and binding him to enslave him and it made no difference. He needed this.

He didn’t have a chance. He had lost already even before he had touched Matt, and this was just completing the shortest and most beautiful downfall of his life.

All his body felt on fire with that kiss, and there was a feeling of joy being here. It felt right and made him feel complete, like he had been searching this his entire life and had finally found it.

He opened his eyes and looked at him again, and saw his own hands going up and pulling up Matt’s shirt.

Matt’s chest was beautiful. There was something in that smooth skin and those soft but firm muscles that just awakened an irresistible lust deep inside him. He wanted him, so much he didn’t stop to think what he was doing. He just went down and kissed his chest and got his mouth on his nipple, and the sound of Matt moaning in pleasure was the most beautiful thing he’d ever heard.

* * *

Matt couldn’t stop himself. Daniel wanted him and in turn he wanted Daniel, and he wanted more and wanted it now. He got Daniel back up to kiss him while his hands fumbled with their clothes, fighting with the buttons until he lost his patience and ripped his shirt off.

If Daniel’s fingers touching his cheek had been like electricity, Daniel’s naked chest against his was like a high—voltage current. It felt right, it felt like he wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world except right there, holding Daniel.

Their clothes were falling off one by one, and then they were standing looking at each other and Daniel was as nude as he was. He could feel Daniel’s erection pressing against him, showing how much he wanted him. It felt so good in his hand, like that hard cock was holding a lifetime of pent-up desire ready to be released.

Daniel got on his knees and his eyes filled with wonder looking at his cock, and Matt could feel the surge of lust and desire he was feeling.

Desire.

Lust.

Hunger.

He could feel his power linking Daniel to him and linking him to Daniel, and when Daniel opened his mouth and began sucking him, he didn’t know if he was feeling his own pleasure of Daniel’s, or if there even was a difference. They both were feeling the same right now.

Daniel closed his eyes and bobbed his head on his cock, going deeper each time he swallowed it, trying to get more of it, more of him, and Matt found himself thrusting, forcing himself even deeper. Right now, all that they wanted was that: Daniel sucking him and swallowing his cock whole.

* * *

Daniel was no longer thinking, all he could do was feel, and all he could feel was desire and pleasure. All the hunger, all the need he’d felt for weeks was now focused on that cock in his mouth.

He’d never been attracted to men before, but it didn’t matter. He wanted Matt, and feeling Matt’s cock throbbing inside his mouth erased all his past and all that he had been. He wanted it.

It was like all of his body existed only because of his mouth, sucking Matt, full of Matt and his pleasure. He was sucking a man’s cock, and it was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Matt began thrusting his hips, not just receiving pleasure from him but also taking it, fucking his mouth and forcing him to go deeper, and all he could do was gag and open up and love it.

Whatever Matt did to him, he loved it because it was Matt. Whatever Matt wanted from him, he could have it. He was already naked and down on his knees, and he still wanted more. He was changing, and he could feel himself changing.

And he welcomed the change because he had no other choice.

* * *

— Let’s go to the bed.

They were moving like they were just one person, sliding effortlessly on the bed, kissing and caressing two naked bodies with a single desire. Now Matt was going down, loving every shiver his hands created on Daniel, and found his cock and began sucking it with all the lust they both felt.

Daniel was completely powerless under him, sinking on the mattress and letting him do all he wanted, squirming under his mouth and moaning with pleasure, and Matt could feel exactly how he was creating all that. He could feel his power on Daniel and how every second they spent making love bound Daniel to him, more strongly and irrevocably.

And Daniel was like a mirror reflecting all that to him. His own power was affecting him, binding him and taking over his mind, and all he could do was respond to it. He could feel every thing Daniel was feeling, so strongly that it was like he was feeling it himself. Lust, love, desire, all that was making him lose control.

He needed more.

He wanted more.

He was going to have more.

His cock was hard like a rock, ready to fuck, and he was ready too. He now could feel the power in his cum and how it would seal Daniel’s fate forever, and he wanted it. All it would take was fucking him and cumming inside him, and he had no choice. Right now, his power was in control and his power needed to happen.

He couldn’t resist himself.

He grabbed Daniel’s legs and opened them, and put his cock in his ass and looked at him. It was not a question.

Daniel looked back at him, his gaze clouded by lust. It was not an answer.

They both knew what was going to happen.

And then Matt opened Daniel’s legs and pushed his cock inside him, and they both lost control.

* * *

Daniel couldn’t feel himself anymore, all he could feel was Matt. Matt’s hands pushing up his legs and bending him, Matt’s body on top of him, pushing him down and making him powerless, and on top of all that, Matt’s cock fucking him.

He could feel all the pleasure Matt was feeling, fucking him, and that pleasure was returning to him tenfold, taking over him and burning his mind to ashes. He existed for that pleasure and nothing else mattered.

Matt was fucking him with firm, short thrusts, each one more dominant than the one before, each one more powerful, each one more wonderful. Matt was fucking him, and that was the only important thing in the world.

He wrapped his arms and legs around Matt, holding him as close as he could, and Matt was grabbing and kissing him and fucking him faster and faster, and the orgasm was building up inside him, inevitable and powerful, and his face was full with intensity as he fucked him faster, grabbing his shoulders, piledriving him, and the power was building inside him with along with the orgasm and it was taking over him. He was almost there, he was about to cum, it was about to happen...

...and then it happened: Matt began shaking, grabbing him with all his strength, and he was cumming inside him and that orgasm was like lightning, like a flash fire that was transforming him, chaining his will and mind and heart to Matt, and Daniel was cumming along with him. They were cumming at each other, locked in this dance of lust and power, and Matt was claiming him and he was letting himself be claimed by Matt, and for a second, Daniel couldn’t tell him and Matt apart from each other.

* * *

Matt was cumming, and it was the most intense thing he’d ever felt. He could feel himself cum and his power taking over Daniel and returning to take over him, an invasion deeper and more complete than his cum in Daniel’s ass.

This was what mattered, the true orgasm, their minds joining in a wave of pleasure that left no space to anything else in them. He could feel Daniel cumming right on time with his thrusts, he could feel his power finally making Daniel his, linking them together.

He fell on top of Daniel and slowly came out of the daze of lust, sweaty and happy, with his cock still buried in Daniel’s body. He gently pulled out and fell to the side, exhausted.

No words were needed. They both knew what they had done and where they were. Daniel kissed one of his fingers and then took it to Matt’s lips, and he returned the kiss and smiled at him.

Back to reality, but a reality so different of what it had been an hour ago.

He looked at Daniel. He knew he was his, he knew he was not dangerous, he knew a lot of things, but he still needed answers.

— So... what are you?

Daniel sighed and looked at the ceiling.

— It’s a long story.

— Well... — he said grabbing him and pulling him towards his chest. — We have time.

They were together in a bed just for them, and he knew it.

Daniel was not going anywhere.