The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 21 — The change

They had spent most of Saturday in bed.

Yeah, Luke and Rob had gone to the gym, and Jared had gone to buy groceries and do laundry, but nearly all day Matt had spent with at least one of his men in bed with him.

It had been three weeks since he had claimed Cameron, and he had gotten used to his control like a duck in the water, and a hierarchy between the guys he controlled had quickly been established.

He was at the top, of course. They all knew it. It wasn’t even a question: Matt was in control of all of them, and he always was on top. It didn’t matter if he was fucking or getting fucked, it was always Matt using them and they serving him.

Then it was Cameron. Unlike his other men, Cameron was fully aware of his control over him. He embraced it and welcomed it, but unlike Luke, Rob and Jared, who simply didn’t think about it, Cameron’s submission to him was more self—aware. He also had a more forceful personality, so much that sometimes Matt had to put some intent to control him, and when he was with Luke and Rob he was perfectly happy to play the dominant guy.

And they loved it, of course.

Right under him was Luke, and then Rob. Luke was up for anything that involved sex. Period. He loved to fuck, he loved to get fucked, and he never had enough no matter how much he had it. No matter what anyone else wanted, he was happy to have it.

Rob... Rob had found a deep submissive side in him. He was at his happiest when he got to serve others. Fucking, getting fucked, sucking... there was this undercurrent of submission on everything he did, like he was not doing it for himself but because others wanted it. Matt had made Cameron fuck him once and he had been basically steamrolled. He hadn’t even gotten hard through it, and yet had ended completely satisfied.

And then there was Jared.

It was difficult to say where he stood in the ladder. Jared was almost as submissive as Rob but in a completely different way. If Rob wanted to serve, Jared wanted to please. He could get in tune with him or with Rob and Luke, and do exactly what he had to do to give them pleasure.

On the other hand, he was the closest one of them could be to being Matt’s boyfriend and he belonged in Matt’s bed by default, which gave him some kind of standing above them. He had a deeper connection to Matt, a deeper need, something that only made him Matt’s but also in some way made Matt his.

Now it was Saturday afternoon and they were sitting on the living room, all naked, watching whatever on TV. It didn’t matter. What mattered was the touch of their naked bodies in the couch.

— So... who’s going to Cameron’s tonight? — asked Rob softly.

A side effect of his control over his guys was that they were always horny, always ready for sex, and with Cameron being a teacher that created an aditional dimension of complexity, considering the risk of getting exposed, so during the week they had to be super discreet, but made up for it in the weekend by having one of the guys in his house and letting him unleash all his pent up need on them.

And he never bottomed unless Matt was involved.

He looked at his guys to make a choice. The two who didn’t go to Cameron’s would spend the night on his bed, of course. Luke or Rob? Luke? Or Rob? Or...

— Jared.

He felt like having a threesome with Rob and Luke tonight. It had been a while since had done that.

— Me?

— Yeah. You’ve never done it with him, right? I think you may like it.

For a couple seconds Jared looked like he was going to object, but then he nodded.

— Okay. If you want so...

— Come on, dude! — chimed Luke in. — You’re gonna have a great time. Cameron is brutal... in the best possible way.

Jared still looked a bit doubtful, but he put his clothes on and got the directions from Luke. They had already established a few protocols to get to his house without being noticed, and Luke quickly schooled Jared on them.

He saw Luke and Rob exchanging a strange glance when Jared left.

— What is it?

— Nothing.

— Come on, what is it.

— It’s just that... seemed like Jared felt a bit used here, you know? — said Luke. — You didn’t even ask him, just shipped him over to Cameron like that...

— But he likes being used by me, no?

— Yeah. By you. As in... you fucking him, or at least you being there.

— But what about you two? You go there and let him bang your brains out whenever he wants to, don’t you?

— Yeah, but we know him. You sent him to fuck a guy he doesn’t even really know.

Oh.

Yeah, he had messed up.

He probably would need to make it up to Jared when he returned, he told himself. But the good news was, it was easy to keep Jared happy. A kiss, a night with him, and it all would be alright. If only all problems in life were that easy to solve...

But for now, he had other things in his mind. He leaned back on the couch and spread his legs, and it was like a switch flipped in Luke and Rob.

— Get over here, you two.

Their eyes lit with lust and both of them slid down to the couch and knelt in front of him. Matt was already starting to feel the rush of adrenaline, the intoxicating mix of sex and power he got when he fucked his men. Why couldn’t life be always this simple? Just him, naked with two hot, submissive guys kneeling in front of him eager to serve him. That was all he would ever need.

He was hard already, and Luke and Rob were staring at his cock, shivering, waiting for his permission to suck it. Just knowing that he had that power over them was enough to fill him with elation, to turn him on even more. They were his slaves, his toys, he could use however he wanted, and he was going to.

All he had to do was nod and point, and they lunged forward.

Matt relaxed and slumped back, letting them take care of him. They began taking turns on his cock, one of them sucking and licking it while the other licked his balls and kissed his thigh.

Whenever he was having sex with his men, he could feel more strongly and clearly the connection he felt with them, the power linking him to them. It was like a part of himself was inside them, binding them to him and pulling them to him.

Pulling...

He pulled Rob up to kiss him, while Luke gagged on his cock. Rob’s hairy chest body felt amazing against his own, and his fingers made him shiver with pleasure when he played with his nipples.

Yes.

This was it. This was what he wanted. Two hot guys under his power, serving him and making him feel good.

He pulled Rob up, even more, until he was standing on the couch above him, his cock hard and throbbing right in front of his face, ready to be sucked if he wanted to... and he did.

Luke was serving him by sucking his cock. And Rob, letting him suck his cock, was also serving him. This was what he wanted and they were giving it to him, their bodies were his to use, to enjoy, to do whatever he wanted. That hard cock in his mouth was just another sign of his control over Rob.

Rob moaned and trembled, supporting himself on the wall to get his crotch close to Matt, to let him suck him more easily. His cock was a hot, warm, hard sign of desire, all his. His property. His lover. His slave.

All his.

He grabbed Rob’s butt, one hand on each cheek, and pushed him towards his face. Rob was straining to keep the position, but it didn’t matter to any of them. He was going to do what Matt wanted as much as he could. He began thrusting, unable to stop himself, needing more of what Matt wanted.

Rob’s precum, salty and slightly bitter on his tongue, only turned Matt even more. He took his hand to Robb’s ass and slid a finger inside. Rob’s ass was used to him, to his fingers and his cock, and he put no resistance. He crouched a bit lower, exposing himself more to his finger and letting out a blissful sigh.

He was hungry, and that desire was his food.

He got a second finger inside Rob’s ass, working him open, loving how much Rob was loving it. There was this spot inside him that always drove him crazy, it was... it was...

...there.

Rob didn’t have a chance. When Matt’s finger found the right spot, he shuddered and came with a loud moan, dropping thick ropes of cum on Matt’s tongue like a tribute.

This felt right. He was taking what was his by right. He owned Rob and he owned his orgasm, and that cum on his mouth was the proof of his power over him.

His cock got harder in Luke’s mouth, while Rob slid down next to him, out in a daze of pleasure, and reached his mouth to share the taste of his orgasm.

Luke kept sucking him, lost in his own universe of desire and submission, and his tongue was getting him closer and closer to the edge. He could feel the orgasm building up his dick, the unstoppable surge of cum and pleasure that Luke’s mouth was creating in him...

He knew what he wanted. He pulled Luke of his dick and held his face right in front of him with one hand while he pumped his cock with the other, and in a couple strokes the inevitable happened.

Luke was trembling and moaning, every muscle in his body glistening with sweat and his face consumed with need, and when the first strands of cum hit his face he moaned and his mouth opened, trying to catch his cum. Right then and there, nothing mattered to him except Matt’s cum.

The way it should be.

Matt sunk back on the couch to kiss Rob, chuckling slightly. That was intense. Luke knew exactly how to drive him crazy, and even right after an orgasm, his tongue delicately cleaning up his cock was making him shiver.

His hand wandered to Rob’s ass, that ass that he had fucked so many times, that ass that belonged to him, to use however he wanted. Like right now.

— I want to see Luke fuck you.

— Yeah? — smiled Rob. He was still groggy from his own orgasm, but there was no doubt that he would do what Matt wanted.

— Yeah. Come over here, guys.

It was an awkward position... for them. Matt was reclined on the couch and Rob was straddling him, his knees open to let his ass in position, and Luke was crouching behind him. He was about to get a leg workout there but he didn’t mind at all. What mattered was that Matt wanted to see them fuck.

Matt had seen it before, many times, but it wasn’t something he would get tired of. Sex with his men was always new and exciting, not just the sex but knowing that they were doing it because of his control. Their bodies belonged to him, and if they fucked each other for him, it felt right.

Luke was finding the rhythm he and Rob liked, with short and firm strokes that made Rob shake and whimper. His hairy chest covered in sweat was a map of lust right in front of Matt, a call he was not going to refuse.

Rob’s nipple got even harder under his tongue, panting under him, moaning under him, giving himself to him. He captured Rob’s hands and forced them up behind his head, and buried his face in Rob’s armpit. It was the taste of man in the middle of sex, the taste of power and lust, an intoxicating mix that drove him crazy.

When he was having sex with his men he could feel more clearly his power over them, the way their wills and wants and needs were linked to him. He could feel his connection to Rob, and he could reach through him and feel his connection to Luke.

Rob was getting fucked. Even with his connection to Matt, right now all of him was focused on Luke, on Luke’s cock, on Luke’s cock drilling deep in his ass the way he liked it, and all he wanted was more of Luke, more of his buddy and what he was giving him.

Luke was fucking. That was the only thing in his mind right now, how much he wanted to be inside Rob, how good Rob’s ass felt on his dick, how good it was to feel like this and make Rob feel it with him, and all he wanted was to be even more deeply, more closely with Rob.

So Matt gave it to him.

There were no words for what he did, it was just reaching through Rob’s body and thoughts until he found Luke, and pulling them both back to him and tangling them together, just because they wanted it and it felt good for them and he knew and he could share that pleasure.

Luke’s eyes lit up with an intensity he had never seen before, and he completely lost control. His pace became savage, pounding Rob in a frantic rhythm that showed no mercy because Rob didn’t ask for mercy. Rob was taking it, his eyes closed and his mind lost in the feeling of getting fucked like that. They were lost on each other, and right now the rest of the universe and even Matt were just background for just them and what they were doing together.

Just them, linked in the most savage fucking of their lives.

Just them, covered in sweat in a weekend afternoon, fucking, fucking, fucking...

Just them, finally cumming together and collapsing on top of Matt, with no strength to think or do anything but pant and moan and be there.

— Wow. — said Luke when they finally came back to their senses. — That was amazing.

Rob turned back and looked at him and there was a different quality of his smile, something that had never been there before. Something sweet. Something gentle. Something...

— I love you.

Yes, that was it. He had never before said that to Luke. They fucked, they were fuck buddies and sex toys for each other, but this was new. They’d never loved each other, but now it was there.

— Love you too. — said Luke and there was the same thing in his smile.

Matt could feel the link between them. Had he done that? He had been acting on the heat of the moment, he had not expected it to be permanent, but somehow it looked right on them. It was a gift.

He didn’t even know he could do that.

The link was still there when they went to bed, happy and satisfied and naked, all three together in his bed, and before falling asleep Rob held Luke’s hand and took it to his lips and they kissed good night. For all they had done together, this looked like the most intimate thing they’d done.

Matt smiled, with one of them at each side of him, and right before falling asleep a fleeting thought crossed his mind for a second. They had talked about something before they got to fuck. Something...

Jared, that was it.

He didn’t feel like thinking about it right now. He was naked in bed with two beautiful, naked men, and he knew he could make things okay with him.

Jared and he were always okay.

* * *