The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 22 — The Lesson

Being a teacher has its perks but also its downsides. Cameron knew it.

A teacher needs to be on his best behavior at all times. He can’t lose his temper. He has to be firm but not too harsh. Friendly but not too much. He can’t shout to his students no matter how angry they make him.

And he can’t bend over his students and fuck them in the middle of the gym, no matter how horny they make him.

That had been a bit of a problem in the last couple weeks. After Matt had claimed him and put him under his control, he was always horny and very aware of the bodies of his male students. His heterosexuality had been crushed in the first glorious spurt of cum from Matt, and it was never coming back.

He had to use all his self control not to stare at the jocks in the gym, and it was pretty difficult at times. Not that it was hard, it could never be hard because that would be a give away. He had to use all his willpower to avoid getting hard, and never more than when he was close to Luke and Rob. He was deeply aware of the connection he shared with them and his body tried to respond to them exactly in the way a teacher is not supposed to.

They knew and they tried to help him. During school hours they were as studentlike as they could, just so he could be as coachlike as he had to.

Off school hours, of course, things were different. At least every couple days one of them slipped into his house and into his bed. They were just as horny as he was, and they wanted his cock inside them as much as he did. And he loved giving it to them.

And sometimes even Matt came over and took him over by assault. He knew he would never get used to that. It was something so different, so wild, so overwhelming, something he had never felt before and was always new. Having sex with Matt was like having sex with an earthquake or an avalanche, it was a time for pure loss of control and surrender to something bigger and more powerful than he could ever imagine. He never let Luke or Rob fuck him, he felt the need to stay himself by always railing them and they were perfectly happy to let him rail them, but with Matt that didn’t matter. If Matt wanted to fuck him in the ass, then he bent over and let him fuck him. No questions, no objections, just pure obedience and pure bliss coming from the obedience.

He knew none of those feelings were natural. He knew all of that was Matt’s influence pushing him, controlling him and making him do all that. Even being gay, even wanting men, was something that came from Matt.

He didn’t care.

As long as he got a chance to live it, he didn’t care.

And this afternoon he was ready for another romp with one of his students. Just like all weekends, one of them would come over to get used by him. He was already feeling excited, Rob had told him by message that he should expect a surprise.

He got ready, wearing only a pair of sweatpants that were already tenting, and he sat shirtless in his living room right in front of the door so he would be the first time someone walking in would see. He was eager, and he was ready.

There was a soft knock in the door.

— Come on in, it’s open.

This was not normal, Rob and Luke knew that they had to walk in fast. And then the door opened and... it was neither of them.

Jared.

Matt’s boyfriend.

He knew who Jared was, of course. They had seen each other in the school, they had talked a couple times, but he hadn’t expected to find him on his door a weekend afternoon when he was waiting for a guy to fuck.

Jared walked in and closed the door looking like he didn’t know if that was what he was supposed to do.

— Hum... hi.

— Jared. Wow, I wasn’t expecting this. I can’t say I’m displeased, but...

He trailed off. Something was not entirely right with Jared, and even he that barely knew him could see it.

— Something wrong?

— No, it’s just... I...

— ...yeah?

Jared looked at him. Just the face, like he was trying with all his will not to look at his body. Looking at him like he was wondering if he could trust him with whatever happened to him.

Apparently, the answer was yes.

— I feel strange. Matt just told me to come here and let you fuck me.

— So...

— He didn’t ask. He just told me.

Oh.

— And you didn’t tell him to go fuck himself?

Come on, that was just no way to treat people. Not even if Matt was Matt and they were Matt’s. But Jared just looked at him like he was asking him to eat the moon or something.

— I don’t think I could do that. I mean... could you?

Cameron shifted his weight from one foot to another. Could he? Probably not, but...

— I don’t know.

— No, seriously, would you?

— Well at least I know I would try...

A slight smile finally curved Jared’s lips.

— And then you would do exactly what he tells you to, right?

Cameron couldn’t less than do an embarrassed chuckle. Woops. Guilty as charged.

— Well, yeah. But at least I would try to tell him how he’s making me feel. And you should do the same.

— I’ve tried, but he knows all he needs to do to get me to forgive him is look at me and kiss me. I just can’t stay mad at him.

— Until the next time.

— Until the next time.

They looked at each other in silence for a few moments. It was not like there was much more to say about it.

— You know. — said Cameron tentatively — You can just spend the night here. We don’t need to have sex if you don’t want to.

Jared finally looked at him. All of him, not just his face. He looked at his bare, hairy chest, at his grey sweatpants and the way the outline of his cock showed through them, even now that it had gone soft. He looked at his face, at his muscles, at all of him. Now he really, really looked at him.

— But now I do. — he said, softly, and closed the distance between them.

Their bodies knew what they wanted. They both carried Matt’s will in them and it was more than they could resist. But somehow Cameron knew it was not just Matt, it was Jared and him too. When they talked, when they understood each other, they had made this possible. “Now I do”, had said Jared, and it was true. Now it was them wanting it.

Jared felt like the opposite of a stranger, embracing his body. He felt comfortable, he felt good, he felt right. He closed his eyes and grabbed him more forcefully, losing himself in the kiss.

He found his hands moving like they had a will of their own, pulling Jared’s shirt up and off, and then embracing him to pull him closer, closer, like he was trying to join with him.

Jared felt soft.

This wasn’t like the other guys. Luke was strong and muscular and had an overwhelming sex hunger, Rob was athletic and toned and full of deep submission, and Matt... was Matt.

Jared felt different.

Jared was slender and pliant in his arms, unresisting, like he was tuned to what Cameron wanted and wanted to give it to him. He felt like something to be cared for.

He moved down to his neck and his collarbone, sucking them and making Jared moan. It felt good when Jared moaned. It felt good to give him this pleasure.

Give. That was the word. That was the difference.

With Luke and Rob he was used to taking what he wanted. He took them and used them and pounded them senseless in his bed. And with Matt he didn’t have a chance to do anything, Matt did what he wanted and he just let him do it. But with Jared he had a chance to give.

He opened his eyes to look at Jared, and smiled.

— You want more?

— Yeah... — he replied under his breath.

Well, if he insisted...

He found himself going down on his knees, pulling Jared’s shorts out of the way. Jared was hard already, his cock hard and red and ready for him, and he just went for it. It felt nice to suck Jared off, to feel the cock throbbing in his mouth and hear his laboured breathing and know he was the one making this happen. It felt right, and on its own way it felt just as hot as taking.

He found himself going deeper and deeper, unable to stop, trying to swallow as much as Jared as he could. Jared’s knees were starting to buckle and his breath went hard and ragged. He was almost there, he was about to make him cum...

— Wait...! —

He stopped and looked up. Something wrong?

— Not so soon. We have time.

Nope, nothing wrong. Everything was extremely right.

— Do you want to go to the bedroom?

Jared just nodded and pulled him up. They got into a deep kiss once more, and he felt Jared’s hands on his pants, taking them off and letting them fall to the floor. He was surprised himself by how hard his cock was.

Bedroom.

They fell on the bed, rolling on top of each other, until he ended on his back and Jared was kissing his way down his chest, to his stomach, kissing his way down to return the favor.

Jared was a giver.

The first licks were tentative, like he was getting used to the size of his cock, like he was trying to find what he liked, and then he just... gave it to him.

It felt amazing, not just having his cock sucked, but having his cock sucked by someone who liked sucking it, by someone who liked how much he was liking having his cock sucked. Jared liked his pleasure, and he liked that Jared liked it.

He was beginning to lose control. This felt too good for restraint, to good to hold back. He wanted more. He wanted it all. And he knew what he wanted.

Jared made no attempt to resist when he pulled him up, he followed the movement and straddled him, getting his ass close to Cameron’s cock. He looked at him and smiled. He wanted it too.

Cameron was rock hard, impossibly turned on and ready to fuck this beautiful man sitting on top of him. His hips were already moving in anticipation, and when Jared lowered himself on his cock, he simply lost control.

Jared felt tight. He felt warm. He felt right. It felt so right to be fucking him, so good, that he couldn’t control himself. He grabbed him and began thrusting, losing himself in the warm depths of Jared, in that beautiful ass opening up for him, in the need to fuck that was taking over his mind, leaving no space for anything else.

Jared took his lust and gave it back tenfold, rocking his hips and moaning with his head thrown back and his eyes closed, lost in the feeling of Cameron fucking him. All his body shone with a patina of sweat as he trembled, taking each thrust by Cameron with a moan and a thrust of his own.

They fucked.

Cameron was fucking Jared, but at the same time he felt like he was getting fucked by him. He was giving Jared what he wanted, he was getting what he wanted, and both of them were loving it.

He couldn’t stop and he didn’t want to stop. He felt the need inside him, the way he and Jared were spiraling together, so close to orgasm, so close, almost there...

— Gonna cum...! — he managed to say almost out of breath.

— Yeah... give it to me...

That was all he needed. He buried his cock deep inside Jared and began cumming, and Jared responded with his own orgasm, shooting thick ropes of cum on his chest. It felt hot. It felt right. It felt like they were meant to be like that forever.

Jared fell on top of him, still trembling from his climax, and sought his mouth to join in a final kiss, and all he could do was wrap him in his arms and hold him as close as he could because that was what they both wanted, what they needed.

A kiss after lovemaking and the feeling of their naked bodies.

That was all he needed right now, that and knowing that Jared was next to him and that they would fuck again, and again, before he left next morning. And he knew it.

Jared felt safe.

* * *