The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 19 — The Romp

— So this is where you live, huh? It’s nice.

— It’s a bit small, but it works for me.

Matt and Like had parked a few blocks away from the street where Cameron lived and walked the rest of the distance, and gone directly to his house. The secret, Cameron told them, was to act natural and act like they belonged there. The door had been ajar for them, and the time someone may have been able to see them entering had been less than ten seconds.

It was safer this way.

He wasn’t supposed to be doing this. He wasn’t supposed to receive students at his home and he definitely wasn’t supposed to be showing the school records to students and was risking losing his job, but it didn’t matter.

He was still doing it.

He logged in the school system and quickly pulled the relevant records and showed them to Matt and Luke. Matt’s dad, Jesse, and that other guy William. The pattern of guys complaining about him, only to later be found sleeping with him. The way all the complaints about William had been buried. And finally, the picture of William looking a lot more like Matt than his own father.

Matt looked at all of it sitting next to him, while Luke looked from behind, his crotch rubbing on Cameron’s shoulder. Somehow it felt like it should be there, it felt familiar, it felt... comforting.

— So that’s him, huh?

— You knew?

— Yeah, I’ve known I’m adopted all my life, and a couple weeks ago my dad told me about this. But it’s good to know how it plays out seen from the outside.

— And here I was, thinking I would tell you something you didn’t know...

— Hey, it’s okay. Thank you.

That soft brush of Matt’s hand on his cheek. Somehow there was something so intense about it, so erotic... he started getting hard just because of that touch.

Then it was Matt’s turn to talk, telling him about what he had just gotten into. The danger of an unseen group of people chasing them, which probably had chased William away and maybe killed him, the way they’d felt like he’d been zeroing on Matt and that had been why they pulled him in, the need to lay low...

— That’s just... crazy.

— Yeah. — said Matt. — I don’t know if I should apologize for getting you in this, but I don’t think I had other options.

— It’s okay. I mean, it’s not like I have a choice but being okay with it, do I?

And he meant it. Somehow even after knowing all that, it felt right to be with Matt. And knowing that the feeling was not his own made no difference.

— If you had a choice, would you take it? — asked Luke with a mischievous smile. He seemed to be in the same track of thought. He belonged to Matt too, after all.

He was not supposed to sleep with his students. He was not supposed to do... a lot of things.

Fuck it.

— No comments. — he said, rising from the chair and pulling Luke closer to kiss him. He was not supposed to do exactly what he was about to do.

He had seen Luke’s body before, in training and even in the showers, but he had never thought about him like this, warm and firm in his arms with his mouth on his, opening for his tongue to explore. And his body was just a work of art, every single muscle popping under his clothes... he leaned forward to softly lick his neck, and the sound of Luke moaning in response was just the most beautiful sound in the world...

They were no longer thinking, they were just a pair of lust-dazed animals locked in an embrace and taking their clothes off. Luke’s skin felt even better under his hands than it had felt through the clothes, and the touch of his pecs on his naked chest just felt... right.

He was hard. He’d cum twice already that day and still he was getting hard, his cock pressing against his clothes, begging for release. Luke’s hand went inside his underwear and stroked him and he just got harder and harder. How could he have spent all his life without desiring men? This felt so right, so perfect...

He was moving down Luke’s body, like there was an irresistible force pulling him down. He could feel Luke’s nipples harden under his tongue and it was almost like he could feel how good he was making Luke feel. Those moans... there was no way to resist the impulse to making Luke moan like this.

Who could have told him that a man’s skin would feel and taste so good? It was pure sex, pure loss of control. He wasn’t even trying to stop himself. And then he was kneeling, facing a beautiful bulge right in front of him. He looked up at Luke and pulled the elastic down a little.

— May I...?

Why was he even asking? He was so turned on there was only one thing he could do, no matter the answer. Luke gave him a sly smile and caressed his hair.

— Fuck yes, Coach.

And he didn’t have to say it twice.

He was pure hunger. One second after Luke said it he was already sucking him, loving the texture of that cock in his mouth. It tasted like man lust right on his tongue, and it was getting harder and harder the more he sucked, and it turned him on more and more. He was not supposed to do this, he was not supposed to love it, but he did. He was giving head to one of his students and loving it.

He grabbed Luke’s ass, each hand seeming to fit perfectly around each muscular cheek, and that support let him go even deeper. He was gagging but he couldn’t stop. He didn’t want to stop. He could feel Luke’s cock go past his throat and he just needed to go deeper, deeper, to fuck his own throat with that wonderful shaft.

Luke was caressing his hand, pulling it back, and he understood what he wanted without words. They didn’t need to talk, not with their bodies listening to each other. One of his fingers went in between Luke’s ass cheeks and found his hole, waiting and ready, and began getting inside him.

Luke groaned and a drop of precum came out of his cock, directly in Cameron’s tongue. The salty taste just turned him on and he went deeper on both ends, taking Luke’s cock deeper in his mouth and getting is finger deeper in Luke’s ass, loving the response when Luke just went harder and panted and begged him for more.

He eventually got him out of his mouth and stood up, holding onto him and fingering his ass, and Luke held onto him and whimpered and trembled in his arms, and it was incredible that a single finger inside him could get him and keep him like that.

— I need your cock inside me. — said Luke to his ear.

— You want me to fuck you? —

Luke captured his mouth again and smiled against his lips.

— Yes.

Locked in the embrace, they felt their way across the distance to the bedroom. His bed felt like a brand new place when he pushed Luke down and leaned over him.

— Tell me what you want.

— I want your cock inside me. Fuck me, please!

Hearing it was so hot his cock got even harder, hungry, ready for action. And Luke had a similar hunger inside him, a fire that was burning both of them. He couldn’t resist the temptation any longer, he just pushed Luke’s legs up and pushed his cock inside him.

It was like he had never fucked anyone before. Luke’s ass was a new dimension of hot and tight and open for his cock, and he could feel every single shiver and every single twitch in response to that slow penetration. He could feel how much Luke was loving his cock, and in turn that made him feel better than any woman he had fucked.

He finally was fully in, loving the warmth of Luke and loving his shiveers and moans. He then began thrusting, trying to go slowly but unable to control himself. This just felt too good for any kind of restraint. He was fucking a guy in the ass, he was fucking one of his students and he didn’t want to stop.

Luke seemed to have forgotten he had a cock. He was completely absorbed by the act of getting fucked, responding with a groan to every thrust of him, sweating and playing with his nipples. His cock was rock hard but he wasn’t even touching it, like his ass was his only source of pleasure.

Cameron could feel it. He could feel the shiver and the twitching every time he thrust in. He could feel how he was getting Luke closer and closer to the edge, he could feel the orgasm building up and how both of them were ready for it. Luke may have forgotten about his own cock, but Cameron didn’t. When he knew Luke was almost there, he grabbed his cock and with just a couple strokes he got him past the line.

Luke cried out and his whole body shook as he came, covering his chest and his abs with thick ropes of cum and his ass clamped on Cameron’s cock. Cameron had never seen anything as beautiful as his dark chest twitching in rhythm with his moans and his face contorting with pleasure.

He stopped thrusting to let him recover, until Luke let out a deep sigh and opened his eyes again to look at him with a satisfied smile, and pick up some of his own cum on his fingers to take them to Cameron’s mouth. He sucked, not even questioning the fact that he was eating cum. It tasted right, and he had earned it by making Luke cum so hard.

— That was fantastic. — said Luke, looking at him. —

— You really love this, don’t you?

— Yeah. It’s amazing.

And Luke meant it. He could feel how good he had felt. And then he felt a hand on his back.

— How about I show you how good it is? — said a voice behind him. Matt. They had been so absorbed on each other that they forgot about Matt, but he was right behind him and he was going to fuck him. He just knew it.

It was not danger but it felt like it. Like he was on top of a cliff about to jump in the ocean. He felt a surge of adrenaline and his entire body broke out in sweat, his heart began thumping wildly in his chest and he felt helpless, like he was in the middle of an avalanche. Matt was inevitable.

His body had stopped obeying his will already, he pulled out of Luke and raised his ass. Matt was going to fuck him and in a split second he had become just an instrument for Matt’s pleasure. Matt was about to fuck him and there was nothing he could do about it.

When he felt Matt’s cock pressing on his ass, a loud moan escaped his mouth and he didn’t even recognize his own voice. Was he that full of need? What it even need what he was feeling, or it was just a complete surrender, the irresistible force of Matt’s wants taking over him?

Was there even a difference?

Matt was pumping on his ass, going a bit deeper every time, and he felt how he was opening for him, taking him inside him, and the awareness of getting fucked was shutting down his thoughts and his will. All he could do was stay there on all fours and whimper and sweat and let Matt take his body.

He could feel how the last barrier of his body gave in and he opened up and Matt buried his cock completely inside him in a single, swift movement. The feeling was so strong he couldn’t even give it a name. Pleasure, pain, fear, triumph, it was all of that and none of it, it was just the feeling of getting fucked by Matt and it was burning his mind to ashes.

Maybe he screamed, he couldn’t tell. All he was aware of was Matt’s cock, going out of his ass and then back in, out and in, in and out, picking up a savage pace slowly but inevitably. Matt was fucking him and nothing else in the world mattered.

Luke was still in front of him and he grabbed his head and kissed him, trying to anchor himself to reality, but it was impossible. Not even Luke’s body touching him could compete with what Matt was doing to him. He lost himself.

He was distantly aware that he was cumming, an explosive orgasm bursting from his cock that showered Luke with sperm, and no matter how intense it was, what Matt’s cock in his as was making him feel was a thousand times more powerful.

Was he crying? Was he screaming? Was that voice begging for more his own?

He couldn’t tell.

He couldn’t tell nothing anymore. He had fire instead of blood running through his veins and he was completely lost. He didn’t even know if his eyes were open or closed. It was like his entire universe was Matt’s cock fucking him and the only purpose of his existence was to get fucked by him.

Matt was picking an even more savage pace, frantic, and then he was moaning and grabbing his hair and in a single, glorious moment, he pushed his cock completely inside of Cameron and began cumming inside him, and his orgasm was like lightning, erasing completely Cameron’s thoughts and will.

He came back to reality slowly to find himself in bed with two of his students, all of them naked and covered in cum and sweat. His ass felt sore already, but he wouldn’t change that pain for all the pleasure in the world.

Luke was at one side of him. The guy he had just fucked and would fuck again, he knew. They were joined in their submission to Matt and that meant they also belonged to each other. He smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss.

And then... Matt. The guy who had just fucked him. Matt was in control and could do anything he wanted to him, he just knew. Whatever Matt wanted, whatever Matt asked, he would do it. He knew this feeling was not his own, he knew there was something in Matt making him feel it, but it didn’t matter. He belonged to Matt.

He knew the danger, he knew how wrong this was, but it didn’t matter. He was still doing it.

It was not like he had a choice anyway.

* * *