The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 18 — The Teacher

Cameron had just woken up and his day was ruined already.

His dick was just there, hard like a rock like it had been last night. It was not that he woke up with a boner, he was still young enough for that to happen now and then, no. It was that he was harder than ever in his life even after jerking off last night.

—This can’t be real.

And he recalled what had happened yesterday, how a single touch of that guy, Matt, had been enough to send him in this spiral of desire.

“He does something to people”. That was the idea in his mind. Matt had changed Robert and Luke and... probably him.

He looked at his cock again. I was not going down, and it probably wouldn’t unless he jerked off, but he didn’t want to. Not knowing that probably he would only be able to cum if he thought of Matt.

But he had classes to give and a rebellious boner was probably not a good enough reason to call in sick. He eventually resigned to the inevitable, sighed, and began pumping his cock.

* * *

Luke was horny, but that was his normal state nowadays. After getting together with Matt, he was always horny.

Even right after getting fucked, if someone asked if he wanted more, the answer was “Yes.” He wanted more. He always wanted more.

What was new now what the kind of more he wanted. He wanted to see Matt fuck his coach. The sole idea of what would happen today if everything worked out well was enough to turn him on. There was just a feeling like they were about to eat a forbidden fruit that just made it more appealing.

The day seemed to go incredibly slow, like six o’clock would never come. That was the place and time: six o’clock, at the gym.

They knew that usually Cameron stayed late after the gym was closed, so all they had to do was make sure to have access there after everybody left.

At quarter to six he was already there, heading towards the back doing his best to appear casual. The gym was rather empty and after a quick glance to check that no one was watching him, he opened the janitor closet and slipped inside.

Five minutes later he could hear Cameron’s voice telling everyone out and the soft rumble of people scrambling to finish their routines and get dressed, and then the metal door of the gym when Cameron closed it. He almost never locked it, but just in case, he fumbled around until he found a set keys in the chest pocket of one of the uniforms.

And then he waited.

* * *

Matt was worried. Luke had gone into the gym and, since he hadn’t come out with the rest of people when Cameron closed, he probably had found a place to hide. But he knew it was an all or nothing thing. If Cameron found him it would be either getting him in or getting in trouble.

He wouldn’t even call him or message him, because he was not going to risk making any noise.

The twenty minutes he spent waiting, trying to look casual, felt like a couple hours. And then, the door slowly opened and Luke appeared on the frame and gestured him to come in.

They were doing it.

* * *

Cameron sat back on his chair and took a deep breath. It had been easier than he expected during the day, just focus on his work and try to ignore the feelings stirring inside him, but now that he was alone he could feel them trying to get out.

No. He was not gonna jerk off again, not in his gym.

He opened his computer and tried to focus on the budget for the next month. He had to finish that for the next week, after all, and it was safer to think about it.

—Coach.

He almost jumped. Luke was standing on the doorframe of his cubicle looking at him.

—Luke—he tried his best to stop his voice from shaking.—The gym’s closed, you should go home.

—Yeah, I know.—said Luke.—But we need to talk to you.

—“We”...? -

And then Luke walked in, and behind him, Matt.

Matt stood in front of him, and when Cameron tried to stand he put the hand on his shoulder and pushed him down on his chair, and somehow it was impossible to resist. Matt was a couple inches shorter than him, but right now he looked like a mountain, like he was looming over him.

His hand felt like it was on fire.

His shoulder, where Matt had touched and pushed him down, felt like it was on fire.

And then Matt leaned towards him and held his face and kissed him, and it felt he was all on fire.

* * *

No one had resisted Matt like this before. Jared had been more than happy to surrender to his power, Luke had fallen under him without even noticing, and Rob had been ripe for taking the moment he’d finally gone and claimed him. Cameron, on the other hand, was trying to fight, to resist, to keep him away even if he was kissing him.

He could feel the resistance but also how it was giving in, little by little but non stop. He made the kiss deeper, more forceful, trying to get himself as deep as he could inside Cameron...

* * *

Luke could see the moment Cameron’s resistance crumbled. One second he was trying to push Matt away and failing, and the next one he was returning Matt’s kiss with a starving passion.

His hands moved to Matt’s back and pulled him closer, closer, until Matt was straddling his lap and the chair was rocking back. It seemed a little dangerous, but it was really hot. And he wouldn’t dare interrupting them, not until Cameron was fully under Matt’s power.

Cameron seemed to be all in for the journey now. He pulled Matt’s t-shirt up and off and then moved to his nipples for a couple minutes, and then buried his face in Matt’s armpit. He was breathing deeply, moaning softly, and whatever resistance he had seemed to have just faded away.

There was nothing hotter than hearing Matt moan while Cameron worshipped his body.

Their clothes were falling off. Cameron had a beautiful body, with a muscular chest covered in auburn hair. The bulge in his sweatpants was getting bigger and harder, unable to hide his desire. How could anyone not want what was happening to him? How could anyone not want Matt?

He pulled his pants and his underwear down and leaned back on the chair again, with a hot rod pointing up between his legs. His cock was rock hard, pointing up in a raging boner, already dripping precum.

There was only one piece of clothing left to take off. Matt’s boxers. That was the only thing standing between Matt and Cameron.

* * *

Cameron looked up at Matt. How was this happening? He’d been completely straight all his life, but now just looking at him was enough to fill him with an overwhelming lust. He couldn’t even try to resist, try to escape this. Every part of his body was responding to Matt, every part wanted more of him and he couldn’t stop himself when all of him wanted it.

“He changes people”.

He didn’t know how right he was until now. He could feel himself changing and welcoming the change. He couldn’t stop. He didn’t want to stop. The part of him that told him to stop was just a tiny speck in a sea of desire.

And then Matt stood and got finally naked, and even that tiny speck disappeared.

He had never in his whole life thought he would want a cock, but he had never in his whole life seen Matt’s cock. It was... it was beautiful. The shape, the texture, the way it pulsed in rhythm with their heartbeats... he knew exactly what he had to do.

If it looked good, it was nothing compared with how it felt in his mouth. That hot flesh was the most erotic thing he’d ever felt, and hearing Matt’s moans when he tongued the soft but firm head just added to his lust.

Matt moaned and grabbed his head, holding it in place with his mouth open, and began rocking his hips back and forth, fucking his mouth, going a little deeper each time.

How could he have been known how good it was to have his mouth fucked? That cock thrusting deep, almost reaching his throat, was just amazing. He closed his eyes, all he needed right now was listen and feel.

And taste: a small, salty drop of precum came off the head on his tongue. This was the taste of sex, of lust, of what was happening to him right now. He felt like his blood was on fire, like all of him existed only to suck Matt. He couldn’t resist or even try to resist, not when he found himself wanting this with the last fiber of his being.

He knew there was more, he knew there was an orgasm waiting for him and could feel it about to happen. Matt’s cock was twitching, pulsing with passion, almost on the edge, and then it went over the edge and filled his mouth with cum.

* * *

Luke knew exactly when Matt reached orgasm. It was not only the noise or the movement, but a deep sense of pleasure. Even when he was not involved, even if he was only watching it happen, knowing Matt was cumming felt just... good. It felt right.

But here there was also another sign: Cameron.

When Matt came in his mouth, Cameron took it all in and then he could see the change happening. He went rigid on the chair, with his eyes opened and fixed on Matt, and a loud moan escaped his lips while his cock squirted thick ropes of cum in the air.

He remembered when it had happened to him. The change. The moment he became Matt’s property. So this was how it looked when it was happening to someone else.

It filled him with lust.

Finally, the coach’s orgasm subsided and he collapsed back on the chair, covered in sweat and panting and he raised his eyes to look at Matt.

—So I was right—he said, still out of breath.—You change people.

—So you knew.—said Matt, picking Cameron’s cum from his stomach and taking it to his lips. Cameron sucked obediently without taking his eyes off Matt.—How does it suit you?

Cameron laughed softly without taking his eyes off Matt.

—Fucking fantastic... -

And then he leaned forward and put Matt’s cock in his mouth to lick it clean. Matt tried to choke a moan.

Matt took his chin, made him look up and bent down for a kiss.

—You’re mine.—he said, looking at him right in the eyes.

—Yes...—breathed Cameron.

—Say it.

—I’m yours.

His cock was still hard, and when he said it it gave a sudden twitch and a few more drops of cum came out of it.

Cameron was one of them now.

* * *

It was true. Cameron could feel it deep inside himself, he now belonged to Matt. He knew it was not natural, he knew something had happened there to make him want Matt and want to obey him, but it made no difference. He felt what he felt, and what he felt was an irresistible desire to do whatever Matt wanted. He could feel Matt’s power deep inside him, he just couldn’t fight it. He couldn’t even want to fight it.

After that first touch, he’d had no chance.

—So, what did you know about me, and how? -

—Well...

—Wait, guys.—interrupted Luke.—I think it would be good to get dressed first. -

—Oh, shit!—it dawned on Cameron that he was naked on his school gym with two of his students. The kind of thing teachers get their careers ruined for—Yeah. This... is not good. Not here.

They separated and began dressing up. Cameron could feel how his skin already missed Matt’s touch.

—Right.—said Matt.—Maybe you could come to our place? I really want to know what you know and how.

—I have some things in my house that I could show you. Maybe it’s better if you come over.

—Wouldn’t it be a problem, to have students come to your house?

—It can be done quite sneakily. I could tell you stories...

He didn’t even question the fact that he was doing it. Matt was putting on his t-shirt and looked at him with a slight smile.

—Okay. Give me your address.

* * *