The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 17: The Charade

There is a special atmosphere that can only be found in a male gym that serves college men.

The air is full of laughter and testosterone and a playfulness that is no longer innocent but wants to pretend to be, and it’s the sound and the scent of men being men.

There is a spirit of competition and comradery, a celebration of their own youth and manhood while they try to outdo each other and play and end with sweaty skins and satisfied smiles. Just that, young men being young men at each other in the field and then in the showers and in the locker rooms and they don’t care about anything else in the world but their competition and comradery.

Since Matt had claimed him as his property, the locker room felt different for Rob. He had learned to appreciate men and had realized, for the first time, how much men his teammates were.

A part of his mind got busy trying to find erotic undercurrents on everything they said, on what they did, checking out their bodies... he had to do his best to restrain himself from giving any obvious signs. Because all of them had fantastic bodies and now he knew all the pleasure a body of a man can give to the body of another man, and he had to restrain himself from looking at them the way he wanted to.

Speaking of obvious signs, Luke was walking towards him and gave him a casual fist bop in the shoulder. Nothing too big, nothing too close, nothing that could suggest to the world that they had fucked each other’s brains out last night and they would do it again tonight.

But outside Matt’s house they were just kinda buddies. It was a delicate balance act what they had to do, not close enough and not distant enough that they made people suspect something. Just that, kinda buddies.

And nowhere did this apply more than at the track field and in the gym and in all places where coach Cameron could look at them. Before Matt got to them, both had talked to him enough that maybe he could suspect that something had happened between them two and between them and Matt. He had talked to him after he and Luke had an encounter in the showers. They didn’t know if he suspected more and they’d rather not to have to find out.

Matt had told them: the safest way was if no one knew. If someone already knew, the second best thing was to pull him fully in. Matt had unsuspectingly done that with Rob himself, after he had spent several weeks slowly succumbing to the power of that first encounter.

He was getting hard just thinking about it, so he focused on his shoelaces and breathed in and out, slowly, doing math in his mind until his cock behaved itself.

So that was all he would get right now, a light bop from Luke’s fist on his shoulder. Just that, kinda buddies and nothing more.

He finished changing and about to head out when Cameron stopped him.

— Hey, Robert, may I talk to you for a second?

No.

— Yeah, what is it, coach?

Cameron pointed to the small cubicle next to the showers that he used as an office. Privacy.

This was not good. But if it had to be...

— I just wanted to ask. — he said, looking a bit hesitant. — About what we talked... you know, last time, about Luke. If there has been any... anything you need to talk to someone?

He didn’t even know what was even the right emotion to show here. Rob felt like whatever he did it would be mistake. There was no answer that could actually convince Cameron that nothing was happening, not when a lot was truly happening. At the end he settled for trying to look like he was over it.

— No, not at all. We... talked it out and... and that’s it, mostly. Not gonna happen another time, that’s for sure.

If only Cameron knew what they had done last night.

— And about this other guy, Matt?

This was bad. Definitely bad.

— I haven’t talked to him after that. Really, coach, I... I think I prefer to leave all that behind me. I’m doing good.

Well, at least that part was not a lie. He was doing amazing.

Cameron looked like he wasn’t believing a single word he said, but for now he had to take it. He just shrugged, said some more empty platitudes about how Rob could still talk to him if he needed to, and a couple minutes later Rob was out of the gym and sending a message to Matt.

It seemed like it was too late to try to keep Cameron in the dark about them.

It was better not to act, but if they had to act, they better do it soon.

* * *

Talking to Robert had been a mistake. But then again, not talking to him would have been a mistake too.

Cameron was not the kind of guy who believed in conspiracy theories or supernatural influences or any of that crap.

Usually.

Usually, but this time he had the evidence right in front of his eyes. Luke and Robert had gone through a rollercoaster of personality changes that, while subtle enough to maybe not be noticed by an outsider, for someone who knew what was happening stuck like a sore thumb and felt just as uncomfortable.

They had been teammates, not best buddies but getting along well. Then Luke had found himself becoming gay and troubled about that, but after whatever they had done in the showers Luke had not been troubled anymore but Robert had been in a walking state of shock for a while, and then suddenly Robert was not troubled and they had been inseparable for about a week... and then just as suddenly they had cut it out and now they were trying to put a facade of casualness and looking exactly like bad spies trying to communicate in an obvious code.

When it all had started both had been straight, but now they both were clearly into other guys even if they tried to hide it. He could notice how their glances went to their teammates when they undressed or bent over, and specially to each other when they thought no one noticed.

Also, to name things by their honest name, Robert had been an asshole. He used to be boastful, self centered and oftentimes a bully, but after all this had happened he was much more agreeable and easygoing with everyone. Not that it was bad, but it was probably the most radical change of them all and it just highlighted how out of the normal this was.

This was some sort of... contagious gayness. That was the word. That guy Matt had given it to Luke, and then either of them had given it to Robert. That was how this felt to him.

Contagious gayness.

Matt was the center of it, he was sure. Just like that other guy, Will, had been the center a generation ago in the same school, with a group that casually included Matt’s father.

But just in case he was wrong, he had to check on Robert. If this was something more normal he needed to ask, but the way Robert had reacted and stammered when he had asked him about Luke and Matt had told him all he needed to know. Robert had been trying as hard as he could to make things seem normal.

Which was, in itself, absolutely not normal.

The rest of the day passed lost in these thoughts, and finally it was time to go home. Mid afternoon, hungry and pretty tired just like any other teacher after a full day.

He was on his way to the teacher’s parking lot when he saw Luke and Matt walking in his direction.

— Hey, coach! — said Luke cheerily. — Going home already?

— Hi! — he threw a glance in Matt’s direction, trying to stay casual. He didn’t know what was happening or how, but the best thing he could do was not give away... anything. Even that he knew who was Matt. — Yeah, shouldn’t you be home already? It’s quite late to be here, isn’t it?

— Yeah, but we got caught up with homework. This is Matt, my roommate, I don’t think you know him...

— Hello, Coach. — said Matt. His voice was soft and somehow he felt it had an echo, like it was not only reaching his ears but it was going deeper in him, and... maybe it was Cameron, but he imagined he could hear a threatening undertone on the way he was speaking? Was it? Or it was just his imagination running overdrive?

Matt smiled and extended his hand.

Cameron really, really didn’t want to shake it.

But then again, refusing would have given him away.

* * *

Cameron shook Matt’s hand and then just gave an excuse and left. Matt and Luke watched him walk away.

— So...? — asked Luke tentatively.

— Yes. — said Matt. — There was something there.

It hadn’t been only the slight hesitation before Cameron had returned the handshake, or the way he had looked at him, no. Matt had felt the fear, not his own but Cameron’s, like an ink spot that had passed from one hand to another when they had touched. Cameron was afraid of him.

He still didn’t know well how his powers worked, but he had tried as strongly as he could to influence Cameron and for the first time since all this had started, he had felt something in the works. Something had happened when their hands touched, something that had begun to pull Cameron towards him. Just a small pull, just a small step, but it was for sure there.

Along with the fear.

And along with the fear, resistance. Cameron knew that something was happening and had tried to stop it. He knew.

— We need to do something about him. And fast. Let’s go home and think about it.

* * *

Cameron felt like his hand was on fire. It had been like electricity running from Matt’s hands to his hands and staying there. It was like the entire walk to his car and the drive to his home had never happened, he was just suddenly sitting on his living room with his hand beating like a heart and a feeling of warmth going up from it and reaching every single part of his body.

What should he do? What could he even do?

Could he even talk about this with someone? How do you tell that to someone and ask for help without having them think you lost your mind?

He shifted on the couch and for the first time noticed how hard he was. He hadn’t been that hard since his twenties, but now he was, with his cock feeling like a rock and pushing against his pants.

Fuck, he needed it.

He wasn’t thinking right now, just feeling, all he knew was his clothes were flying and in a couple minutes he was naked on his bed, one hand caressing his hairy chest an the other right on his cock. He just needed to cum and needed to cum now.

His whole body felt more sensitive than it had ever been. Just that feathery touch of his fingertips on his nipple was enough to make him shudder with pleasure. It felt almost like someone else’s hand caressing him, a hand that touched him exactly how he wanted to be touched.

His cock twitched.

He closed his eyes and tried to get his imagination working. He had a good set of memories and fantasies to draw on, and he could undress any woman he wanted in his mind, but... but when he tried the only thing that showed up right now was Matt.

How could a single image seen in passing have engraved itself so clear and deep in his memory? He could recall his hair up to the last strand, he remembered his eyes and the way he had looked at him, every little inflection of his voice...

And that body. He hadn’t paid attention to his body, how could he remember the way the fabric of Matt’s shirt fell on his body? He was not wearing anything under that shirt, and his brain remembered every muscle under the fabric and the small mounds of his nipples perking under the shirt.

He tried to think of something else, but his mind just kept going back to that image. Matt, and his eyes, and his body under his clothes.

Those clothes... those clothes... his own imagination was betraying him. He could undress anyone he wanted with his mind, and right now his brain was undressing Matt and imagining the body under the clothes and liking what he imagined.

How could a single touch do all that to him?

The warmth in his hand was extending, going up his arm and reaching all of him. He was on fire, jerking off desperately in his bed thinking of a naked man and he didn’t care. Right now the only thing he could think of was how much he needed to cum.

His hand... his hand felt different and he didn’t know why. It was almost like he had never touched himself before. It was like...

...Matt’s hand.

Matt’s touch had remained on his hand and now, even if it was he touching his cock, it was Matt’s touch doing it.

The second he knew that, he couldn’t stop himself any longer. Just the thought of Matt touching him was enough to push him over the edge, an he came on his stomach in a violent orgasm.

He heard himself moaning and barely recognized his own voice.

He was dizzy with pleasure, panting and moaning while he came down from his climax until he found himself naked on his bed, covered in sweat and with his stomach covered in his own cum. He’d came a lot, more than he had done since he was much younger.

What had Matt done to him?

He had to think about it.

There had been something about Will that had changed people, and there was something about Matt that changed people and if he didn’t do something about it it would change him like it had changed Luke and Robert.

He had to do something about Matt before it was to late. If it wasn’t too late already.

But when he tried to think about what to do his mind got blank. He kept coming back in circles to that touch and how it had felt, and he was too tired after that orgasm to try to think about it.

He needed to sleep.

Tomorrow.

He would think about it tomorrow.

* * *