The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 16 — The Revelation

Even before waking up, Rob knew it was Matt’s hand on his cock.

There was just something about that touch that was unmistakable. He could have been blindfolded and still recognize Matt’s touch amongst a thousand hands. There was just a feeling of rightness there, a warmth that took over his entire body, it was just... Matt.

He opened his eyes and smiled a sleepy smile to him.

— I thought you were still with your dad.

— I was. — said Matt — but... something came up.

— What is it? — He shifted on the bed to get closer to him.

— I don’t know if I should tell you. It’s... complicated.

Matt’s hand came up to his lips and one finger got in his mouth. Rob was having a hard time trying to stay focused on anything that wasn’t Matt’s body and what it did to his emotions. Even that, a simple finger in his mouth, was just too much for him.

His cock had been hard since the first touch of Matt’s hand on him, and those soft strokes were just taking his thoughts away.

— Can you do something for me, Rob? — asked Matt right before kissing him.

— Anything. — How was that even a question? This was Matt, and anything he asked, Rob would do simply to know that he was doing what Matt wanted.

— I have too much in my mind. Come to my bedroom and don’t ask questions. Just be there with me.

They got out of the bed carefully, trying not to wake up Jared and Luke, and crossed the few steps to Matt’s bedroom.

By default, Jared belonged in that bed, but that didn’t mean Rob was a stranger to it. He and Luke got to sleep with Matt at least every couple days, while the other received Jared in their bedroom, and sometimes even two of them would sleep with Matt and the other would have a night alone. It was okay. Whatever Matt wanted from them was okay, so if he wanted to fuck Rob and not get asked questions, that was exactly what would happen.

Matt was already on the bed, lying on his back with his hands behind his head. As always, just looking at him gave Rob vertigo. It was a feeling of power, of beauty, of watching an unstoppable force that took control of him. There was no way of resisting Matt when lied down and offered himself to be worshiped.

Worship.

That was the right word for what he was doing. It wasn’t just making love to him, it wasn’t just having sex, it wasn’t even serving him. It was getting consumed by his awareness of Matt’s perfection, and using his whole mind to feel that perfection and submit to it, and revel on his submission to it. What his body did was just a consequence of that submission, the response to the overwhelming power Matt had over him.

Nothing could compare to the simplicity of kissing down Matt’s chest, going down and feeling the skin tremble under his fingers until he reached Matt’s cock, and without thinking, without doubts, without anything but an irresistible need to serve it and give it pleasure, he got it inside his mouth.

He could feel how Matt relaxed under his touch, giving in to the pleasure he was giving him. He knew exactly how to suck and lick and stroke to give Matt what he liked, and his reward was feeling that cock getting harder inside his mouth and knowing it was getting hard for him and because of him... giving Matt pleasure was its own reward and nothing could come close.

Matt’s hands held his head in place and he began thrusting in his mouth. He wasn’t even forceful, it was just a touch, but when Matt did it it was more than he could resist. He just froze in place, getting his throat fucked like his entire body didn’t exist, like he was only a throat and a mouth and the only purpose of his existence was to get fucked.

Whenever he was serving Matt he lost track of time. One minute felt like an hour and one night felt like a second. It was like the entire universe stopped existing and the only important thing was Matt. He couldn’t tell how long it had been until Matt opened his legs, and he knew what he had to do.

One finger went in, and a second quickly followed. He was completely in tune with Matt’s body and he knew how to make him feel good. He knew that if he thrust here and curled his fingers up just a little bit... just a bit more... that was the spot. Matt arched his back and moaned and his cock twitched and left a salty, delightful drop of precum in Rob’s tongue.

He was panting and sweating and Rob had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. He was lust... lost...

He was lust and Matt was the focus.

Matt wanted him to fuck him. He didn’t even need to say it, Rob just knew it. It was all said in the way his ass shivered with each finger thrust, the way his legs opened that extra fraction of an angle, the way his hips were rocking back and forth... he knew Matt wanted to get fucked and all he could do was respond to that desire.

While he had been sucking Matt it was like he had forgotten he had a cock, but now he was rock hard and ready to fuck.

Just having a chance to please Matt made him feel like he was the king of the world. That ass, slowly opening to his cock and feeling warm and tight around it, felt the most right thing he had ever felt. He penetrated him slowly, savoring every moment of the fucking, and he was almost like a passenger in his own body, unable to control himself and the need to serve and please Matt.

He found the right rhythm, with short and firm thrusts that hit right the spots Matt liked. If before it was like his body existed only because of his mouth, now it was almost like it existed only because of his cock. This was the center of his existence: his cock, fucking Matt the was he wanted to be fucked.

He could feel the orgasm building up, the pressure in Matt’s cock while he stroked it in his hand, the inevitability of the need for relief that was growing stronger and stronger until that last second when it became completely irresistible and Matt’s orgasm took over both of their bodies and their minds, and he came all over his chest while Rob shook and came inside him, incapable of stopping, unable to do anything but respond to Matt’s climax with one of his own, because at that moment he existed only as an extension of Matt.

He didn’t even need to ask if Matt felt better. He just knew. But he also knew there was still something bugging him.

Even after that, even while he went down and gently lapped Matt’s cum off his abs and kissed him to share it, there was still a bit of tension then that simply wouldn’t go away.

Matt had something bothering him. Something big. Something bad. Something that he just couldn’t get fucked out of his head.

And then, after a few more moments cuddling with him, Matt cleaned up and told him to get dressed and got dressed himself, and he woke up Luke and Jared and took them to the living room, and he told them exactly what it was.

* * *

It wasn’t as hard as he had expected it to be.

Matt had felt it would be more difficult to explain, that maybe they would take it badly, but his three men just listened to him in silence while he explained how that power he hadn’t even known he carried had completely fucked over their brains, and they just seemed to absorb it without a hitch. Once he finished explaining to them that part and the whole story about people who may try to hurt them just to hurt him, it seemed that their only concern was how it would affect him.

— You seriously don’t mind? — he asked looking at their calm faces. — I made you all gay! If it wasn’t for me this wouldn’t have happened!

— Exactly. — said Luke with a mischievous smile. — I would have missed on all this... if it wasn’t for you.

— Look. — said Rob, pretty matter of factly. — It’s not like we have any option but like it, so why worry? If you’re making us do it and making us like it... then I’m fine with it as long as I keep on having it. This feels... right. Being with you feels right, and I don’t care if you’re making it feel right.

— So you don’t care that I made you gay and that I made you want to get fucked in the ass?

— As long as I keep on getting fucked in the ass, no I don’t. I’m yours Matt, and I mean it.

Luke nodded along.

— How about you, Jared?

Jared looked at him straight in the eyes.

— I love you. —

There was nothing more to say. Matt knew it. He could see how they were already letting that knowledge fade to the back of their minds where they didn’t have to think about it because all they wanted to think about was him.

— Still, guys, we’re gonna have to take precautions. I don’t know how serious this letter is, but if we take it and what my dad said at face value, it’s dead serious and that means outside this place we need to make sure we don’t give anything but normal vibes.

— Does that mean no more fucking on the gym showers for us? — said Luke looking at Rob with a small pout.

— Have you fucked in the gym showers? —

— Just once, and it was not really fucking, more like a blowjob. —

— Twice. — pointed Rob. — Right before Matt got to me we gave each other a handjob, remember?

— Oh yeah. — a smile distended Luke’s lips. — That was hot. But okay, no more of it. Outside here we act as buddies. But that means that in here... — his hand shot straight to Rob’s crotch and took a big grab. — In here you’re getting it double, and that is a promise.

— Wait... — said Rob. — Matt, there is something else.

— What?

— After what happened that first time with Luke... coach Cameron found me trying to process it, and we had a talk about it. He seemed to think I was getting somehow harassed or something like that.

Fuck.

That was not good.

— Eh... — said Luke with a concerned expression. — I had a talk with him a couple days before, right when I was starting to fall for you, Matt.

— What kind of talk?

— I just... was feeling attracted to you and didn’t know what to do about it and it felt strange because I felt like I was getting... forced to be attracted to you.

... fuck.

This was pretty much the opposite of “not attracting attention”

— Has he talked to you about it after that? Rob?

Both of them shook their heads.

— Okay, I... —

— You’re not angry at us, are you?

— No, there was no way to know. I just need to think how to handle this. I mean, it would be messing with a teacher. There’s like a hundred ways that could go wrong.

— Sorry.

— It’s not your fault, I just have to think what to do. For now, try to not raise any more suspicions with him, will you?

Both of them nodded.

That was an unexpected development. He wasn’t expecting to have to consider a teacher on this. And when he said a teacher, that meant probably involving the school itself, somehow.

The second best place to have a guy, said the letter, was completely bound to him. The best place was away from him and with no touch, but maybe it was too late already with the coach for this.

He had to wait and see, and hope for the best.

* * *

There are a lot of advantages in digitalization.

For example, Cameron could access the school records directly from his house without having to visit the school on a weekend, and the only thing the record would show was that he had logged in the system. As long as he didn’t modify anything, only a deep audit would show the exact records he had accessed.

And the school never did deep audits.

That meant he could do a bit of research about Robert and Luke and that guy Matt that had been troubling them.

He didn’t even know what he was looking for, he just felt something was off, and not the regular kind. He had dealt with issues of bullying, guys pushing steroids on their teammates, gambling, and even a couple cases of guys spiraling into addiction that he had needed to escalate to people who could help them. He’d had before gay players both in and out the closet and it didn’t really faze him. People were people and bodies were bodies and sometimes those bodies did things with other bodies. But something was off here. The way Luke had acted, like he was turning gay against his will, and then suddenly he seemed to have forgotten he was ever troubled but then Robert had started his own troubles until he was untroubled just as suddenly as Luke had been, and both of them mentioning this other guy, Matt... something there just didn’t feel right and he couldn’t name what it was, but if it was messing with his players he definitely wanted to.

So, Matt was his project for the weekend, as the only common thread on what he knew.

He didn’t know what he was looking for, so he would have to look for everything and hope something there would make sense.

Fortunately, Luke had registered his change of address when he moved in with Matt, so a quick check by address gave him the other students registered there, and there he was.

First, school records: Matt was pretty much the definition of unremarkable. A couple classes failed here and there, most of them passed without outstanding notes, no extracurricular activities worth mentioning. No classes in common with Luke and only a couple in the past with Robert.

No disciplinary records to mention. Just rather prone to be late to the first class of the day.

What was he even looking for here?

He went back to the personal records. Grown up in a nearby town, moved in to start college... raised by a single father who had also been a student here.

A couple years ago the college had digitized all of its records, so the father was also accessible there, with a nice clickable number next to his name. He felt like wandering aimlessly, so why not check that? One click, and there it was Matt’s father Jesse, right in front of him to see.

Unlike Matt, who rented a small apartment not so far from the campus, his father had lived in the dorms. Unremarkable seemed to run in the family, though. He had graduated a year behind the school schedule, which wasn’t uncommon for his major, and about his disciplinary records...

There was one: “Improper activity in the dormitory area with another student”. Filed by a teacher who apparently, had found him doing something in the bedroom of another student after curfew.

Another male student. William Whatever.

Another male student.

Was it significant?

In terms of the contagious gayness that Luke and Robert seemed to be experiencing, maybe.

The report simply had a note on it “Dismissed without disciplinary action by the student supervisor.” with no notes about why it had been, how it had been handled or why it had been just dismissed.

This was the only thing he’d found that resembled a clue, so why not follow it? Anything else felt like a dead end. He looked more in depth the disciplinary records for anything connected to Jesse... and there it was: He had filed two complaints against William, first for finding him “performing improper activities with another student in the showers” and second for “improper advances towards him”. Both of them had the same dismissal note, and ten days after that second complaint he had a report about improper activities with William instead.

He tried to imagine how it would look if there had been any reports related to Luke and it would be almost the same.

What about William? He went back to the reports, checked the name, and got William’s disciplinary records.

Now, this was a goldmine. William had received no less than sixteen reports about improper activity from and with no less than seven male students, and four of them had the same pattern Jesse had: first a complaint filed by the student about unwelcome advances, and then a report filed by someone else showing that the advances were very much not unwelcome.

But there was something that didn’t fit: Jesse’s behavior seemed more similar to Luke’s, while Matt had more of a parallel with William than with his own father. And still, this just showed what had happened, not how and why.

There was no way this was right. By the second or third report the student supervisors should have known they were dealing with a repeat offender and booted him, warned him, something. He looked at the reports against William again.

Dismissed without disciplinary action.

Dismissed.

Dismissed without comment.

Withdrawn.

Dismissed...

Sixteen reports against William had been dismissed without any kind of action by two different student supervisors. One of them had retired and died a couple years ago, he recognized the name. The other had moved away a couple years after the series of incidents.

Judging by the current address registered by Matt’s father when Matt applied for college, he had moved away too, returning to his hometown and having Matt a couple years later. As of William, he hadn’t finished college. He’d dropped out at the middle of the next school year and his record was blank ever since.

He felt like he was looking at a broken image in a kaleidoscope: if only he could twist it a bit more, look at it the right way, it felt like it could make sense. It was something that apparently could turn guys gay for someone as shown by Matt and William, but also could make the complaints against them get buried in silence.

He didn’t believe in conspiracies and supernatural kind of stuff. But he knew how to recognize something out of the usual when he found it.

Then, a final thought came to his mind. He checked the yearbook for that last year and quickly found the pictures of William and Jesse. Then, he checked last year’s yearbook until he found a picture of Matt. He should be around the same age his father and William were in those photos.

He looked at the three pictures in his screen.

And he kept looking at them for a long time.

* * *