The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 15: The Letter

Author note: Watch out, there’s a lot of exposition here but it’s not just exposition, I promise.

* * *
Dear Matt:

If you’re reading this, I’m sorry.

If you’re reading this it means that you got to the point where you need some help and guidance, and I’m not there to provide it to you. And for that, I’m sorry.

Please believe me when I say I planned to, but things don’t always go as planned. This letter is a last resort, my last chance to do what I can for you.

I don’t know how much you know so far, so I will try to explain everything to you as well as I understand it.

First things first: By this point you will probably have realized a sudden change in your sexual orientation.

If it happened to you as it happened to me, you suddenly became interested in men. It will get to the point where it will became normal to you and you won’t even think about it.

But even more so, you have the ability to make men want you. This is the core ability you have and the key to everything else.

You inherited this power from me and I have been able to test its limits and understand them a little, so I think it’s good that you will inherit also my knowledge.

I don’t know where this power comes from or why it happens, I just know how it works. It can make any person want to please you and obey you, and it’s strongest the closer the contact with the person is: simply being in our presence has a weaker effect than if we look at each other, and the effect is even stronger if they’re touching us or kissing us.

I said “person”, not “man”, because it can work on women as well, although you won’t usually feel interested on using it on them.

When you have sex with a man and he gets your cum inside his body that effect is not only more powerful, but also completely permanent. Both oral sex or getting fucked by you will have this effect, and the men affected like this will become permanently linked to you unless you decide to break that link. As this power develops, you will be able to notice, create and affect this link directly as I did. That’s very difficult to explain if you have not experienced, but you will know when it happens.

The second thing you need to know: You’re not alone. There’s people like you and me out there and it would be a good idea to find them. I found one and he helped me to understand all of this, but when I lost him I haven’t been able to find another one.

I think we are not many, and we tend to keep scattered and barely in touch to not call attention to us, but there are more. If you’re asking yourself what are we... for that I have no answers. We look human, we can pass as human, and we can even reproduce with humans as your own existence proves.

Are we human? I don’t know, and at this point I don’t care. There are more important things I have to tell you.

I’m writing this to tell you things I believe will be useful to you, in case I’m not there to teach them to you directly, so please read this carefully.

First, and fundamental, you will be in danger. You may be in danger right now, because just being yourself is dangerous. There is a... group, an organization maybe, that has as its only purpose to find and kill people like us. If you’re reading this, maybe they found me.

I hope not.

I don’t know where they come from or how they started, they are a very small group but have their sights on people like us and are really good at finding us through the patterns of behavior of the people we control.

They call themselves the Hunters and call us the Tempters, and they believe we are a plague on humanity that must be eradicated. If they can, they will kill you as soon as they find you.

The other man like us I found and lost, I lost to them. They killed him and almost killed me, and I only escaped because I got lucky.

Don’t believe your abilities will protect you against them. They train themselves to resist us as much as they can. While none of them can resist the power of sex with you, they train to resist your look and your voice, and the strongest of them will take long to succumb to your touch. Unless you’re certain that you will be able to subdue them try to avoid confronting them.

Just run.

I barely managed to escape the first time I encountered them and they kept me on the edge until eventually I felt they were closing onto me, which is why I had to leave this city, and they continued losing me and then finding me again for several years.

They are really good at picking the cues that lead to us. Also, some of them are particularly tuned to our powers and can sense us from a distance or even sense our effect on others. They call them trackers, and they can use them to find us.

So my first advice would be: be careful and no matter how many guys you want to put into your harem, try to keep the number as low as possible. Each extra man linked to you is an extra point of exposure. The second best place to keep a man is completely under your control where he can help you and protect you, but the best place to keep a man is completely away from you where he can’t put you in danger.

And anything in the middle... that’s the least safe place to keep a man. It’s safer to go all or nothing with that.

Second, make an escape plan and always have it ready. You may need to get on the run at any time and you better be prepared.

Third, try to understand how your power works. At first you will probably feel that you’re acting out of instinct like I did, but it’s important to turn all that in a conscious process. You need to pay attention to how things happen and how you can affect them to be able to use your powers exactly how you want when you need them.

Fourth, you need to be always alert. The hunters are extremely good at passing unnoticed and, unlike you, most of them don’t have abilities that can be detected. Even their trackers have only passive abilities that won’t ping on you until they’re too close, and by then it’s usually too late. If you see a man you don’t know following you, or even worse multiple of them, you better run like your life depends on it, because it might.

Remember, there are also others like you out there, and once you cross paths with one you won’t be able to miss it. If you can find them, they can teach you all that I expected to teach you in person.

The one I found told me that while we don’t usually stay close to avoid one of us taking the rest with him if he’s captured, we’re usually quite supportive of each other when we need it. I found this guy by latching onto one of the men he had controlled and following him, and the same may work for you.

That’s mostly about safety, but there are a few more things I want to tell you.

There will come the time when you will feel the need to have a child. It may happen more than once. You will encounter a woman that will feel right, and even if right now you may feel impossible that you want to have sex with a woman, it will happen as it happened to me. Your son may inherit your powers, which I guess is the entire purpose of that happening.

Our power controls us as much as it controls others, and it wants to get passed on.

It’s a very risky time because it requires you to stay longer than the usual in a place, and the whole pregnancy and birth have a high risk of exposure. That’s how they found me. I couldn’t stop myself from doing it, though, and I don’t think you will once the time comes. I just hope you have better fortune with your child than I had with you, if you’re reading this.

And a final word: Remember that all the people you encounter are human. Those guys you enslave, the ones you may have to use as part of your escapes, the woman who will in the future have your child, each of them is a person and if you give yourself power over them, you acquire the responsibility to look out for them. A lot of times their happiness and safety will depend on what you do, so keep it in mind and remember you owe it to them. They’re people, not playthings.

Having the power to shape their feelings makes you responsible for those feelings, after all.

I know I’m not the one to speak considering how I’m using Jesse to take care of you. In my defense, it was a last resort to try to keep you safe. Please tell him I’m sorry. He’s a good man who just had the bad luck to be available when I needed him, and he deserved better than this.

I wish I could have been better for both of you.

Take care of yourself.

Your dad, William.
* * *

Matt finished reading the letter for the fifth time and stepped out the bus. There was just too much to process right now and not that much that could be done.

It was almost midnight.

His dad and he had read the letter and talked about it for a couple hours but they had reached no conclusion at all. At the end, all that his had had been able to do had been reassuring him that he would still have his back, no matter what. Even if he didn’t know if he could do something to protect him, he would do his damn best to try.

And Matt knew it. It had been the last parting gift his biological father (wherever he was) had left him inside his dad’s mind, a standing order to protect him at all costs. Matt had been able to feel it like a splinter lodged within his dad’s thoughts and feelings, an instruction that had to be followed: Protect Matt.

If he could.

However, Matt felt that at the end he would need to be ready to depend on himself, and from that a simple but strong feeling had sparked in his mind: He needed to be back home with his men. They were part of him and he had part of them, and he would be able to think more clearly when he was with them, when he could be in touch with everyone that had something in stake there.

He just felt that overwhelming need to go back home to think.

He put the folded letter on his inner chest pocket, hopped on one of the last trains and watched the old familiar streets of the city pass by.

That city had been his home for three years while he did college but now it felt like a strange place, like behind every corner there could be a quiet pair of eyes following him ready to start a chase for his life, or like a house of cards that could crumble at any second leaving him on the run.

After the first days with Jared he hadn’t questioned what was happening. He had known deep inside that something about him was different, that it was not natural to be able to make these guys want him and need him and obey him. Jared, Luke, Rob, none of them would have even thought about having sex with a guy before they’d fallen under his power. But he had just rolled with it.

The first night he had made love with Jared he had stopped wondering what was happening and just enjoyed the ride. And it seemed he couldn’t do it anymore.

What should he do?

What could he do?

He needed time to think. And time to rest and process things before he tried to think. Maybe tomorrow...

He felt better the second he closed the door and stepped into the house, already dark and silent and sleeping. He could feel the presence of his men marking the house as his home. He belonged here, and here belonged to him.

They were all in Luke’s bedroom, somehow he knew right after closing the door. He could feel all three of them behind the door.

He walked in the bedroom. They were sleeping together in a warm knot of limbs, and he couldn’t even tell where a body ended and the next one began.

He took off his clothes and got in the bed. The figure closest to the edge stirred a little. A strong, muscular figure.

Luke.

— Matt? — he said sleepily.

— Yeah, it’s me. — he said .

— What happened? I thought you were returning tomorrow?

He didn’t want to talk about it.

— Yeah, but I just wanted to be here with you guys.

He climbed on top of Luke’s naked body. It felt like home. These guys were his home now.

Luke pulled him on top of his nude body and kissed him, and Matt tried to lose himself into that kiss.

— You feel tense. — murmured Luke against his lips. — What’s happening?

Matt really, really, really didn’t want to talk about it.

— Not now. — he said. — Right now all I want is to have you guys with me.

— I don’t think these two will wake up unless you make them. — said Luke with a soft chuckle. — I really wore them out.

— Yeah? —

— Oh yeah. I wish you could have seen how they went to town in my ass, man. —

Matt could feel Luke’s cock, already responding to the contact of their bodies and pressing against his leg, hard and eager.

— And still you want more?

— If it’s from you, I always want more. Want to go to your bedroom and...?

— No, let’s stay here.

He wanted to be with all of them. Luke’s lips were warm and soft on his lips, and his cock was hot and hard on his hand. Luke was moaning softly and his hands were gently exploring Matt’s body, one going to his nipple and the other wrapping around his cock.

Usually, sex with Luke was like jumping on a tornado. He was insatiable, passionate and forceful. Even with him, specially with him, Luke was pure hunger and animal instinct while having sex.

This was a new side of him, caring and affectionate, that Matt had never experienced. He didn’t even need to say anything: his body was speaking for him.

It was all about that soft way of kissing him, taking time to savor every part of his mouth, it was about the way he pressed their bodies together to touch him with all his skin, it was about those slow, delightful strokes on his cock. It was even the way he was breathing, these soft moans, like he had all the time in the world and wanted to use it up.

Matt could feel the tension in his body starting to dissipate. How could Luke had known exactly what he needed? How could he be so on tune with him? He thought it would be different, now that he knew this was just a response to his power on him, that Luke couldn’t help feeling what he felt, that he was a helpless puppet to his power, but this just felt real. The delicate licks on his nipple, the feathery touch of those fingertips on his cock, the warm breath on his neck, all that felt real and right.

Luke’s cock felt like a heart beating in his hand, like he was holding everything Luke was and its only purpose was to share this pleasure.

Their tongues danced the dance of kissing in each other’s mouths. Luke’s mouth tasted like Luke, but also like Jared and Rob and even like himself.

They rolled over again and Luke ended on top of him, holding himself up and looking at him, with that Luke hunger shining in his eyes. He let go of Matt’s cock and just held there, trembling and looking at him.

Matt slowed down the pace of his strokes, loving how he could grab all of Luke simply by grabbing his cock, how he could shut down his thoughts and reduce him to a mass of pure want, an eager, hard cock that just happened to have a body and a mind attached to it.

— Please... — he whimpered, licking his lips and looking at Matt. — Please...! —

— Please what? —

— Just... please. —

— Say it. I want to hear you say it.

— Please make me cum. —

— You want it? —

— Yes. Please. Please... —

Matt was also on the edge of orgasm and the sheer need on Luke’s voice pushed him right at the edge. He thrust his hips forward and grabbed both of their cocks with one hand, stroking them together, and the feeling of their warm hard cocks rubbing together was the last push they needed.

Matt couldn’t distinguish his own orgasm from Luke’s, it was all the same to him. His hand and his stomach full of their cum, their trembling bodies, their hot breath mixing as Luke kissed him and shivered and they came on each other...

Luke collapsed on top of him, unable to hold himself anymore, unable to think, unable to do anything but hold on to him.

And Matt felt better.

The future might bring its own worries, but he had tonight in Luke’s arms, in that bed with three beautiful men that belonged to him, and that was all that mattered for the night.

And tomorrow... well, tomorrow was another day.