The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 14 — The Truth

There are things that are just wrong, and then there’s having to wake up early on a weekend morning.

The alarm startled Matt awake and he looked at his three lovers, awakening next to him in a knot of limbs.

— Morning. — said Rob sleepily and turned around to kiss him.

It had been a week since he had gained control of Rob and he had all but moved in to the apartment. He still had his old place and in theory he still lived there, but in only one week a large portion of all he owned had steadily migrated to Luke’s bedroom.

Not that Luke was complaining, of course.

Outside the bedroom, Rob had mellowed considerably. He had stopped being the arrogant twat he used to be and had revealed a likable side that he had been hiding under his old personality. Not only as part of Matt’s group, a lot of people he knew had remarked that they liked more this new, relaxed Rob.

Now, in the bedroom and under the sheets...

Rob’s submissive streak had only deepened each time he got fucked. Not only he wanted Matt, and Luke and Jared, but he needed to be dominated, to have them push him down and use him for their own pleasure and he didn’t care how rough or for how long they did it, and sometimes he didn’t even cum and didn’t care as long as they got off.

Here he was, going down Matt’s chest and stomach and sucking his cock with his eyes closed as if nothing in the world mattered except giving him pleasure. It was like the rest of their bodies didn’t exist, as if for him right then the universe was reduced to his mouth and Matt’s cock and like his only purpose in life was sucking him.

He knew his cock by heart and could notice and respond every little reaction from him, and he knew how to create pleasure and feed from it.

Yes, Rob needed to serve, and that made him the perfect fit for Luke.

Luke had quickly turned into an insatiable sex maniac and even Matt sometimes had trouble keeping up with his sexual hunger, specially when he had to divide himself between all his men. Having Rob take care of Luke had worked great for both of them. Matt still had a go at one of them almost each day along with Jared, but besides that they fucked each other at least once a day and often twice.

With Rob, Luke could just unleash his inner beast and take what he wanted as often as he wanted. Of course, whatever Luke wanted to take or do didn’t count when he was with Matt.

Like right now.

While Rob was taking care of his cock, Luke took care of his mouth and chest, kissing him as deeply as he could and going down to softly bite his nipples the way he knew Matt liked it. He just seemed to melt along Matt’s body, trying to become one with him and giving him all the attention he wanted.

And then there was Jared.

Maybe because he had been his first one, maybe it was because of how he was, but Jared had a stronger and deeper bond with him. He had a way to make things feel special because it was clear how special it was for him, how much Matt and being with Matt meant for him.

In his own way, Jared was just as submissive as Rob but in a different way. If Rob wanted to serve, Jared wanted to please. There was just a sense of joy and wonder in what he did to others and how he did it...

Like he was doing to him right now. He was tonguing his way on the other side of Matt’s chest, so delicately it felt like he was trying to draw a work of art on his skin with his tongue. Softly, very softly... he wasn’t even talking, he just was kissing his chest and licking his nipple, making little tingles of pleasure travel all the way down his body.

Matt stretched on the bed. Along the week Rob had made good his promise of getting a bigger bed for him and had gone above and beyond getting two double beds, one for each bedroom. They had arrived yesterday afternoon and assembling them had been surprisingly fun. It’s always fun when you’re doing things with guys you like and who like you.

The bed in Luke and Rob’s bedroom had been quickly forgotten, though. All four of them had jumped into Matt’s bed and got wild. Everyone had fucked and got fucked in a spiral of lust and hormones that had ended with Matt cumming on the faces of his three men while they jerked off desperately and came right a the same time he did.

And now after only a few hours of sleep they were all ready to do it again.

And then he remembered they couldn’t.

Had it been a month already since he had promised his dad to visit him this weekend? Damn. Things had certainly changed in that time. He better get ready to catch an early bus to his hometown.

But this... They were all so completely focused on him, on making him feel good, and it was just so great to be at the center of their unleashed desires... this was just pure sex, all his to take however he wanted.

Matt relaxed and let go of the idea of getting out of bed right away. This was just too good.

He would catch another bus later.

Jared moved down next to Rob and they began taking turns sucking him, basically kissing through his cock, completely absorbed in their lust for him and when they noticed his glance they looked up at him with a mischievous smile.

Then something blocked his view. Luke, moving up and straddling his chest, with his cock so hard it was pointing almost up, so close to his mouth it was almost a torture.

Yes, he wanted this. He made Luke get closer and then opened his mouth and got that beautiful cock inside his mouth.

Luke moaned and shivered and the first drops of precum came directly on his tongue. It was amazing how hard he was, how the flesh felt hard yet yielding inside his mouth, and how everything he did just resulted in more and more pleasure for Luke. Having a mouth on his cock and a cock in his mouth was just fantastic. He could feel Luke getting harder and harder, rocking his hips a little and moaning, and then he lost control and came in his mouth.

That only turned Matt on even more. He wanted to fuck, right now. He pushed Luke aside a called Jared to sit on his cock.

It was amazing how much he loved it, how he trembled with pleasure while moving up and down his cock, with all his body in tension and a slight patina of sweat covering his skin. He seemed lost in a world of his own, where the only important thing was getting fucked by Matt.

Matt reached and grabbed Jared’s face and pulled him down a little. Jared opened his eyes and looked at him, at all of him, and when Matt began thrusting up and down Jared just froze in place, not even fucking himself, simply giving himself away and holding on for him to fuck.

Matt grabbed Jared and pulled him closer, making him bend to kiss him and look deep into his eyes. Right now there was nothing on Jared’s mind except the reality of getting fucked. His eyes were glazed with desire and short moans escaped his lips at each thrust from Matt. His cock was rock hard, bouncing up and down and twisting.

Rob came from behind to kiss Jared and wrapped him in his arms, playing with his chest and helping to take him right to the edge of climax.

Matt could feel the orgasm building up inside both of their bodies, getting closer and closer with each fuck, and when Luke came up to him and got his tongue on his nipples, he completely lost control and came, and his orgasm was exactly what Jared was waiting to go over the edge as well, spraying his chest with his warm, thick cum.

Behind him, Rob was shuddering as well, the sole view of Matt’s orgasm being enough for him reach his own climax.

Matt fell back on the bed trying to recover his breath, while Jared all but collapsed next to him and Luke and Robert took turns licking Jared’s cum from his abs, and then came back down one to each side of him and Jared to snuggle and them and each other, gently, sweetly, like they had no care in the world at all.

— Guys... — he said after a bit. — I have to get up. I’m visiting my dad today.

— Do you really have to? — asked Jared, and even if he wasn’t pouting it almost sound like it. — I want to spend all the weekend like this.

— Yeah. Sorry, but I told him I would.

— Are you gonna tell him about us? — asked Luke with a trickster grin while he nuzzled his ear.

— What? — it took him a couple seconds to know that Luke was joking. — No, I don’t think so. This is all between us. — and pulled him closer to make out with him. Jared then nudged him insistently, begging for his attention, and he had to turn to kiss him as well.

— Guys, guys, come on! I need to go. I’ll be back either tonight or tomorrow morning, come on!

At the end they calmed down and he left, leaving them still naked in the bed. He wondered if they’d get to their own shenanigans once he wasn’t there. Not that he would be jealous. They belonged to him and anything they did to each other would be based on their submission to him. His only objection would be that he wasn’t there to watch.

* * *

Matt’s dad lived in a middle sized town not so far from the city where he had moved to study college. They had a small house that looked exactly like the house a kid in kindergarten would draw, including a couple crooked windows that a lazy contractor had refused to fix two decades ago and they always planned to fix next spring.

His dad received him with a big hug and made lunch for both of them, absentmindedly whistling a joyful tune. Not for the first time, Matt wondered if he was lonely now that he wasn’t home and came to visit once a month or so.

— So how are things going with Jessica? — asked his dad putting a plate of scrambled eggs in front of him.

— Who? — he asked, taken completely by surprise.

— Jessica? You know, the girl you’ve been telling me about for the last year and a half?

— Oh, her! — she had been so out of his mind it was like he could barely recall her face. — We’re not together anymore.

— You don’t sound so sad about it.

— Yeah, I’m not. Was kinda mutual. — he said.

— And now? Are you seeing someone else?

Matt couldn’t hide his expression and his dad smirked at him. He had always known him well.

— Yeah. — he eventually conceded. — Almost.

— Almost? Really? Who’s the lucky girl? — asked his dad, and when he doubted whether to tell him, he continued. — ...or guy?

Matt choked on his food.

— Is it a guy, Matt? I promise I won’t be angry.

— Hum... yeah. It’s actually my roommate, Jared. I think you met him last summer.

— Yeah, I remember him. Well, this is a surprise. Had you ever... been into guys before?

Matt felt divided. In one hand, he didn’t want to lie to his dad. But in the other, he didn’t want to try to explain to him something he didn’t really understand fully himself.

— No, first time.

— And him?

How could his dad make exactly the questions he didn’t want to answer? The worst part was if he lied he’d probably get caught, now that his dad was looking at him like that.

— Neither. First time for both of us.

— Matt... did you make him like you?

Matt raised his head and looked at his dad, so fast he almost gave himself whiplash. His dad was leaning forward on the table, staring at him so intently it was almost like he wanted to peek inside his soul.

He knew.

It was impossible, but he knew.

Their eyes met and they instantly understood each other. They knew. And they both knew that the other knew. Matt pushed his plate aside and returned his stare. His dad took a small sip of water and sighed.

— I think we need to talk.

* * *

Luke and Rob were finishing the third leg set at the school gym.

Luke could see that Rob was thinking exactly the same thing as him: He was remembering the time they had met here and how it had ended in the showers, and how all that had finally led to Rob joining him with Matt. And the next time they had met there and how they had taken the chance of a moment when they were alone and Rob had sucked him off, the fastest blowjob of his life, three minutes from zero to cumming on his mouth.

He wondered if they could take a rematch today. He wanted to.

His shorts suddenly felt a bit tighter, a bit uncomfortable. Rob noticed it and the front of his pants suddenly was tenting too.

Yes, they both wanted it.

* * *

— Correct me if I’m wrong, Matt. Did you suddenly find yourself turning guys gay for you? And you turning gay for them?

— Yeah.

— How many?

— Three. Jared, our roommate Luke, and another guy, Rob...ert. I told you a bit about him, I think. He was bullying me.

— And now?

— Well... — how could he even put it in words? What was his relationship with them? He felt like he owned them, like parts of them belonged to him.

— Now you have them wrapped around your little finger, don’t you? They do everything you want because you want it?

— Yeah. Pretty much, yeah.

His dad sighed.

— I was really hoping to never need to have this conversation with you, but I guess that’s just how things are. — He seemed a bit lost for words and then continued. — It has to do with your father. Like, your biological father. At least I think he was. He told me he was.

Matt had known that he had been adopted as a baby, but he’d never given that much thought to the whole thing. His dad was his dad and had done his best raising him and that was the important thing.

— I thought you had never met him. You never talked about him. — he said.

— And I hoped I’d never have to. He was just like you. I mean, he had this ability. He could make any man want him and obey him.

— How did you find out?

— Just like you, when we were in college. He seemed like a regular guy first, nothing outside the usual, and then one day he had suddenly turned gay and was doing the same to a lot of guys. He... he did it to me, too.

— He made you gay for him?

— Well, if you put it that way — said his dad. — For half a year I was with him. With some other guys that were with him, too. I don’t know if it was really gay as in being attracted to men, or just being attracted to him and anything that had to do with him.

— That actually sounds like it describes it well. For my friends at least.

— Just like him. He told me that he expected you to have his same powers, but he wasn’t entirely sure you would and he didn’t tell me much more about it.

— Wait. Let’s go back. How did this happen? Did he have me when you two were in college?

— No. — said his dad. — At the time it was just a small gang of guys, all completely taken by him and sleeping with him and with each other. I guess it’s the same with you and your... friends. But then one day everything changed. He didn’t tell us why or what happened, he just seemed afraid.

— Afraid? Of what?

— He didn’t tell us. He just us to keep it low, as low as we could, so we didn’t draw any attention to what we did with him, and in the following weeks he let us go one by one as discreetly as he could. It’s hard to explain, but he... disconnected us from him, he kind of released us so we didn’t feel this same connection and this same pull towards him. He said that there were people who would be chasing him and he didn’t want to leave a trail or put us in danger, and the closer we were to him the more in danger we would be. I don’t know if it was true, that’s just what he told us.

— Do you think it’s true?

His dad shrugged.

— He certainly seemed to believe it. He didn’t tell me much, but he was afraid of something. Like, absolutely terrified. And then one day he just disappeared without a trace and I didn’t see him for three years until he came back one night to my house carrying you.

— And he just left me there? —

— Yes. He had released me before he left so I wouldn’t be so focused on him, but he came back on me full force and told me to take care of you. He told me he was running away from the same people chasing him and needed a place to keep you safe in case they caught up with him, and he thought of me. He said of all the guys he met he thought I would be the safest bet to keep you protected.

— And you just said yes?

His dad looked at him calmly.

— Can Jared say no to anything you ask?

Matt knew the answer. He didn’t really understand the source of his power over him, but he knew the strength of that power.

— No.

— Well, I’m just like him. The second your father looked again int my eyes, I just couldn’t say no to him. Never could.

His lips distended in a sad smile, with his eyes on the table. He wasn’t even seeing Matt right now, he was seeing that day two decades in the past.

— He brought adoption papers to my name. I don’t know how he did it, but he already had a full set of documents that put you as my son and gave you no relation to him at all. It was like he had never existed. He told me it was just a precaution in case he couldn’t make it back. And then he left. It was just a matter of hours, and then he was out of my life again after changing it forever.

— He intended to return, then?

— That was what he told me. But he also told me that he was not sure he would be able to. He may have to go into hiding, or be captured, or... — he stopped and swallowed hard. — Anyway, when he didn’t come back after six months I decided that it would be better to move here, where I would call the least attention possible to me. He told me to take care of you, after all.

— Wow. — said Matt. — I don’t know what to say. I... I’m sorry that you got that without asking for it. I mean.

How can you apologize for something that is not your fault, but has that much to do with you and changed someone so hard?

— I have to say one thing, Matt: You were thrown on me and I didn’t have a choice, but I really love you for yourself, not only because I was ordered to. Raising you as my son has been the best thing in my life, and looking back I wouldn’t change it for anything.

— I love you too, dad.

— Come here, son.

It had been a long time since he had hugged his dad like that, but it still felt like the safest place on the world, like nothing bad could ever reach him with those arms around him. And while they hugged Matt could feel his dad’s mind and emotions, just like it had been with Jared and Luke. There was love there but also an old pain, a loneliness that could never be cured.

— I don’t know what you are or why you are like that, but I know that you will always be my son. And that’s why I want you to stay safe. I don’t know more of what your father was dealing with, but for all I know it’s dangerous. I think you need to be very careful, take the same kind of precautions. And if something happens, you can always come here.

— Dad...

— Yes?

— Is that why you never went out with anyone? Because you still love my father?

— Yeah. — he said with the same sad smile. — After all this time, it’s still only him.

Matt could feel it. It was like his dad’s mind had a black layer of sorrow obscuring his shine... and in the surface he could feel someone’s lingering presence, like fingerprints on a mirror.

“Hi, father. I found you. Screw you for leaving my dad like this.”

He wanted to try and erase that pain, but he didn’t know how or if he would do more harm that good.

— One more thing. — said his dad. — He left me a letter for you, he said it was just in case he couldn’t make it and you needed some guidance. If you actually had the same powers as him and he wasn’t around, he told me to give it to you.

He went to his room and a couple minutes later he came out with a thick envelope that smelled like an old book.

— Sorry, it got a bit damaged when we got that leak, remember? When you were seven...

— Oh, yeah. What does it say?

— I haven’t read it. It was for you.

Matt suddenly felt overwhelmed. This was just too much to handle in that short amount of time. His dad being gay for his real... for his bio dad. His bio dad being the same as him and having the same abilities. And then all the rest.

— I think I need to sit. This is a lot.

— Yeah. — said his dad. — It is.

* * *

At the end they didn’t dare doing anything in the shower. The gym had a few more people than the usual, so Luke and Rob just showered together and tried to pretend they didn’t want to fuck while their cocks pointed at each other.

In the locker room, they just grabbed a quick second that no one was around to steal a kiss before they got dressed. There would be more later at home, along with Jared.

* * *

Matt finished his plate, absentmindedly playing with the envelope and thinking about all he had just found out. His dad. His father. Something or someone threatening his father so much he had to run away, and then not returning, and maybe that same thing being out there on the chase for him. And all he had was a letter to guide him.

He looked at his dad across the table. He was also lost in his thoughts, playing with his food and not eating it, but when he noticed Matt’s glance he looked up and smiled at him.

And Matt felt that somehow, everything would be okay. All he had to do was not to attract any unwanted attention.

* * *

Robert and Luke walked out the gym, smiling and each other and play-fighting with their towels.

Cameron looked at them go from the door of his office. Something felt off. They had both seemed so lost when they had talked to him about their issues and then they had done such a big turnaround and now here they were. He had watched them exercise and they had both seemed so into each other, with sexual tension dripping from each movement and each glance.

This didn’t feel normal and somehow it didn’t feel right. There was something odd happening here.

He sat back at his desk thinking about it.

What was happening? And how could he figure out?

What was the name of the guy both Luke and Robert had mentioned? The one who had triggered it all for them?

Then he remembered: Matt.

His name was Matt.

* * *