The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 10 — The sleepless

Jared pressed send again. Again.

— Nothing... — he sighed.

Luke raised his eyes from his book. Jared had been low—key freaking out since he arrived home alone and told him Matt had left with Robert, and his reassurances were pretty much not cutting it.

— Dude, if he’s in trouble he’d let us know. Chill out. —

— It’s just that... what if Robert tries to beat him up or something? He’s been bullying him for months, you know.

— You didn’t see them when they left. He was in no condition at all to beat anyone up. If Matt’s not answering it’s probably because he’s fucking Robert’s brains out.

It was... what? The fourth time they had had this exact conversation in the last couple hours? It wasn’t like Jared was listening to him anyway. He seemed on a single mental track and wasn’t breaking away from it.

— I probably should go to bed, I’m just gonna go crazy over here... — sighed Jared finally, raising from the couch and walking towards the bedroom. Matt’s bedroom, that definitely felt empty without him there.

And Jared was going to sleep there on his empty bed, and he would go to his bedroom and sleep on his empty bed.

Would they?

No.

— Wait. — Jared stopped and turned towards him. — You’re not gonna sleep alone. Come here. —

And he turned the lights off and grabbed Jared’s hand and pulled him towards his body and kissed him. They had kissed each other before and they had fucked each other before or at least Jared had fucked him, but it this was new. Before it had always been with Matt, for Matt, as part of making love to Matt and he had always been the center of what they did. But now even if they both had been touched by Matt and there was no denying that, it was Luke kissing Jared and Jared kissing back because they wanted it. They were doing this to each other, for each other.

It was just the two of them.

— Yes? — he asked, and he could feel Jared’s lips smile in his mouth.

— Yes. —

And he guided him towards his own bedroom.

After a week having sex, their bodies knew each other pretty well, and Luke could feel the tension in Jared’s body whenever he touched.

One of Luke’s secret weapons for sex had always been his hands. He had always been sensitive to the reactions of others, and he had used that to learn how to massage.

His hands began moving in firm circles in his chest, pressing the knots and loosening them up, trying to get him to relax. None of his girlfriends had been able to resist when he massaged them, and he was closer to Jared than he had been with any of them: it was only a few minutes until Jared closed his eyes and moaned softly.

— You like this?

He just smiled and nodded, with his eyes still closed. Luke grabbed a bottle of coconut oil from his night table and returned to the bed, melting it in his hands and spreading it on Jared. The scent was perhaps a bit too sweet, but still pleasant, and the silky feeling on his hands and how they slid over Jared’s body was amazing.

— Oh, that feels good.

There’s a simple rule when someone is tense: If you can get them to relax, you can turn them on. And it seemed Jared was already relaxing, judging by the mound in his briefs.

— Yeah? You want more?

— Yeah...

He leaned down and kissed him, rubbing their bodies together, getting a bit of oil on his own skin, and then pushed Jared’s head back and began sucking on his neck. There was this sensitive spot, right under his Adam’s apple, that drove Jared crazy when his tongue drew circles on it, and he knew how the lobe of his left ear reacted to his teeth if he bit on it softly.

— Turn over.

Jared flipped, already a bit groggy, and Luke pulled his briefs down to his ankles, and then grabbed another big handful of oil and began massaging Jared’s back.

Some of the muscles there felt like wood, but he managed to unknot them little by little, warming them and kneading them and loosening them up, and he worked his way down Jared’s back until he reached his ass and took off his briefs in a single, smooth movement.

Jared stretched like a cat while he massaged his way up his legs, and he even made some small catlike noises. Luke had never had anyone respond so well to a massage... but then again, he had never been so in tune with someone he’d massaged. There was something deeply erotic in making someone else feel so good, and he took off his shorts too.

He was hard already. Since that first time Matt had fucked him he had been only bottoming, like his ass had been the center of his sexual energy, but now it was happening. Now his cock was hard as he touched Jared and wondered how it would be to fuck him, to get so deep into him and cum inside him...

...and then I realized the reason.

Jared was truly vulnerable right now, completely in his hands. Jared was not doing anything, or even able to do anything. It was him, him doing it and making things happen, and Jared would just have things happen to them. And that was perfect for fucking him.

He wanted to happen to Jared.

He slowly slid one finger inside him, very gently, very slowly, teasing him to open up. Jared arched his back and moaned, going even limper, more relaxed, more aroused.

— Oh, that feels good...!

Luke went up and began again kissing the back of his neck and went to his ears, biting softly in the way he already knew Jared liked. His cock went so hard it was almost painful, and he began rubbing it on Jared’s ass, as a silent invitation for pleasure.

— Do you want it? — He whispered on his ear.

— Yeah... — said Jared almost out of breath.

— How much do you want it?

— Shut up. — said Jared, opening his eyes and turning to look at him. — Just shut up and fuck me.

— Wow, feeling bossy, aren’t we? — he said laughing softly. If you ask so nicely...

And he pulled on Jared’s hips to raise his ass a little, and pushed his cock inside him.

Jared’s moan was almost orgasmic, like he had been waiting and needing that cock in his ass. He scrunched the sheets in his hands and began moving his ass in circles, getting him more and more inside him with each movement.

It felt like home.

Luke had fucked some girls in the ass before, but it couldn’t compare to this. Fucking Jared he felt welcome, more wanted than he had ever felt, he could feel every single shiver of pleasure and respond to every moan, and his own body was responding to that, making him more and more turned on with every thrust, and he could feel how much Jared wanted him.

He let all his weight down, pinning Jared against the bed and embracing him. He wanted to feel him with all of his body, their legs interlocked, his chest feeling Jared’s back, his hands feeling his chest, his lips feeling his hair, his neck, his ears, and his cock feeling...

Jared’s ass felt so tight and so warm around his cock, ans so eager, so... hungry. So new, and yet so familiar, like he had known exactly how it would feel to fuck him, like they were two parts of the same puzzle falling together.

He knew if he tried to angle his cock down he would get at that spot, and he could tell when he found it for the way Jared moaned and panted and held on to the sheets, and he thrust again on it, and again, and again...

...and it happened: Jared was shaking and squirming and his ass clenched around his cock, cumming without touching himself and it was like the orgasm crossed through his cock and filled their own bodies, and then he was cumming too, cumming inside Jared, sharing the climax and then falling together in a knot of trembling limbs and sweaty skin, kissing and touching and sweating on each other and telling nothing in breathless whispers, thanking each other for that wonderful fuck, and getting quiet little by little until Jared fell asleep.

Right before sleeping, his lips opened and said a single word, so low that Luke couldn’t hear it, but he knew what it was.

Once he was sure Jared was sleeping, he got up, and carried their cellphones to the bathroom to make sure he wouldn’t wake him up.

Jared had sent six messages across the whole afternoon, and none of them had an answer. None had even been seen. Then he took his own phone and sent a single message to Matt.

“Dude, answer your fucking messages. Jared has been freaking out the whole afternoon.”

Eventually, it would have to be seen. Hopefully.

Then he returned to his bedroom and got again in the bed, embracing Jared and getting as close as he could, pulling him against his chest and his ass against his cock, right where it needed to be.

They were not alone. At least for the night.

* * *

The room was dark and Rob felt sleepy.

— Rob. — said a voice in the darkness, and he knew that was what had woken him up. Matt. When Matt called him he had to answer, no matter what. There was no reason for that, except him being him and Matt being Matt. That was how things were and that was enough reason.

— Yeah? — What time it was? Somewhere between midnight and forever, and here they were naked in the same bed.

— Hungry. —

Oh.

— We didn’t have dinner, did we? —

— No. — said Matt and pulled him possessively towards himself. Rob felt himself instantly get lost in the kiss, in the touch, in the presence of Matt next to him, in Matt’s hands taking his body like a tidal wave...

— Do you want me to make you something? — he managed to ask in between his soft moans of pleasure.

— Yeah. A sandwich or something.

He was not asking. He was just telling him, and it was okay. That was exactly where they were and both of them knew it.

— Okay. —

He didn’t bother with getting dressed or turning the lights on. It felt right to walk to the kitchen naked in the dim light coming through the windows. His own body had stopped belonging to him, it belonged to Matt now and Matt liked him naked. Even the white beam of the fridge was too strong on his face, in the middle of midnight and forever.

He was almost done with the sandwich when he felt a presence behind him. The only presence that could make him feel like that.

— It’s almost ready. —

— Good. — said Matt. But he seemed to have other things in mind. He embraced it from behind, and instantly Rob’s mind forgot completely about what he was doing, about the world, about anything but Matt’s warm body pressing against him. He grabbed the table and moaned with his head thrown back, surendering completely to that wonderful surge of desire only Matt could create within him.

That hard cock on his ass... that hard cock on his ass felt better than anything he could imagine, only because it was Matt’s.

For just a fleeting second his mind tried to remember how it had been before tonight, how he had fucked girls and Matt had been just a fun pastime to bully. He tried to remember how that felt and failed. It had been another life, another completely different person from here an now.

Here an now, Matt was rubbing his cock on his ass and the last fiber on his body was on fire, cherishing the promise of getting fucked by Matt.

Matt. The most perfect person in the world.

Matt. Just that, Matt.

That was the feeling, that was the reality, his destiny, his everything. All of that could be sumed up with just that word: Matt.

What had he done to deserve Matt? What had he done to deserve having Matt push him, making him bend over, getting him ready to be fucked?

Nothing. This was just the most amazing strike of luck of his life.

He heard a voice moaning in the darkness, begging for more, begging to be fucked, and only then he realized it was him. It was him doing the begging, so far gone it was like his mouth was apart from his body.

— Please. Please fuck me. —

— Yeah? You want to get fucked? —

He could hear the smile in Matt’s voice, whispering on his ear. Matt was toying with him and being toyed with felt so right, just so fucking right...

— You want this cock in your ass? —

He had almost forgotten words. All he could do was moan and grind against Matt, begging him with his body what his mouth could no longer beg.

It was the most delightful torture he’d evern felt, having that cock slowly get inside his ass, fucking him, taking full control of him. He was no longer thinking he was just a creature of feeling and emotion, and right now there was just one person there, just Matt, getting himself off on a hot body that went by the name Robert.

Matt grabbed his hips to get leverage, and then the true fucking began. Matt’s cock going in and out of his ass, completely taking over his mind and body. He existed for that cock, to serve it and please it. Right now, getting fucked, it was like Matt’s cock was his entire world.

In the last second before his orgasm, Matt pulled out and roughly made him turn and kneel in front of him, and even in the darkness the sight and power of him were almost too much to resist. And here it came: Matt’s was cumming on his face and Rob felt like he was branding him as his property forever.

When Matt finished cumming, Rob’s face was covered in cum and all he could feel was pride and joy from knowing he had been who had given Matt all that pleasure. He didn’t know if he had came himself, and it didn’t matter.

Matt’s moans and pants resolved in a soft chuckle in the darkness.

— Still hungry. — he said, patting Rob’s cheek. — And you should make one for yourself too.

What?

Oh, yeah, he had been so focused on Matt that he had forgotten to do something for himself.

Well, that was easy to solve.

They ate in silence, Matt sitting on the kitchen table and Rob standing by his side. Why did it feel so good to do something for Matt? Even if it was something as simple as making him a midnight snack, or something as amazing as bending over to get fucked by him, it just felt good. Like he had found his right place in the world, and that place was under Matt.

They went back to the bedroom and got themselves under the covers and Matt made him turn to hold him, his softening cock pressing against his ass.

Right were it needed to be.

* * *