The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matt and the Hunters

Chapter 11 — The Apology

There is a special feeling of contentment that you can only feel when you wake up after having too much sex the night before.

And that was exactly what Matt was feeling.

He had woken up in the middle of the night, hungry for not having had dinner, and woke Robert up to make him a midnight sandwich. None of them had felt any need to get dressed for that, and watching Rob making something for him in the nude got him again in the mood for sex.

Maybe it was for having fucked him and owning him, but now he couldn’t think of him as Robert. Rob, that was him. He had changed him and that deserved a new name to show it.

When he had embraced him from behind, rubbing his hard cock in his ass, Rob had completely lost control and forgot about the sandwich, arching his head back and trembling in his arms, begging him to fuck him again in a low, breathless whisper.

There was a special flavor on Rob’s submission that he hadn’t felt with Jared or Luke, a feeling of a more complete surrender on the way Rob responded to him, a more complete focus on serving and pleasing him, and he couldn’t resist to take advantage of it.

He had fucked Rob in the kitchen and then had his sandwich sitting in the dark with Rob standing next to him, and then they had gone back to the bed and fallen asleep in each other’s arms.

And now he woke up, a little earlier than usual, and saw Rob sleeping right next to him with a peaceful expression in his face. He reached and shook him lightly, waking him up.

Rob smiled, still sleepy, and moved forward to kiss him.

— Mornin’ — he mumbled with his eyes still half—closed.

— Mornin’. How do you feel? —

— Like a truck hit me and dragged me for a mile last night... and like I can’t wait for it to happen again.

Matt rolled on top of him and made the kiss deeper, loving how his skin felt against that nude, hairy body. He couldn’t believe how easily and quickly Rob had shifted from being his bully to be his lover and his property, and how natural it felt.

Their cocks were getting harder and ready for the third round in a few hours, when suddenly an alarm went off.

— Oh. — said Rob with a bashful smile. — I should be getting ready for class.

— What time is it? Half past seven? —

— Eight o’clock.

— Damn...!

— Can we... can I...?

— Sure, we should be getting ready. My first class is at nine.

— Mine too. Do you want to... get in the shower?

And without waiting for an answer he raised from the bed and walked out of the room completely naked.

Matt watched him walk out with a smile. While Rob didn’t have the muscular perfection of Luke, he had a truly amazing body, tan and covered with dark hair all over. Who would have told him, a month ago, that the hairy body of a man would turn him on so much? He could barely remember how it had been to be attracted to women before these changes in his life had taken over, and he didn’t want to come back.

This was an invitation he couldn’t refuse.

Not that they really had time to do that much in the shower since they had to get ready for school, but still soaping and lathering and washing each other under the hot water was the perfect complement to all the sex they’d had last night.

He solved the problem of not having clean clothes by simply borrowing some from Rob. They were slightly too big for him, but better than wearing his own clothes from yesterday, and it gave him a secret pleasure to give his clothes to Rob and tell him to wash them and give them back to him.

Then Rob put together a quick breakfast for both of them and suddenly it was time to get out.

The fresh air of the morning took off the final remnants of sleep from his mind and while he was getting in Rob’s car he checked his phone for the first time since yesterday.

He had three missed phone calls from Jared that he hadn’t heard because he had silenced his phone right before fucking Rob.

And then he had six messages, each one growing more and more concerned.

And then a scathing message from Luke telling him that Jared was freaking out.

And then three more messages from Jared this morning.

And then a final missed call, right before they woke up.

Fuck.

— Everything OK? — asked Rob, noticing how he stiffened on his seat.

— No, I... I think I messed up. You see, Jared, my... my... a guy I’m seeing — what was the right way to refer to Jared? Boyfriend? Lover? Roommate? Slave? What WERE they? — kinda like like you, I didn’t tell him I was coming with you and I think he’s been worried all night. And all morning.

— That doesn’t sound good.

He thought about calling Jared, but then remembered that his first class on Fridays began at eight and maybe it wasn’t a good idea to interrupt... but on the other hand, Jared definitely may want to know he was OK.

“Sorry, I got caught up and I forgot to give you a heads up. Everything’s fine. But I mean it, I’m sorry.”

He pressed send and then leaned back on the seat.

— No, it’s not.

He’d have to fix it.

* * *

Right when Rob was parking Matt got a reply from Jared.

“Good to know. See you later”.

What was he supposed to do with that? How could he interpret something so dry? And what should he do in the future?

— Is that him? — Asked Robert while he released his seatbelt.

— Yeah. I just have to think on what I’m gonna do in the future.

— Well. I would like for this to happen again... between me and you, you know.

Something else had been bothering him along the ride, and right then he could name it: The way Luke had acted the day before, assuming that him claiming Rob would somehow replace him and Jared. If Luke had felt that way, probably Jared did too. Probably stronger. No, for sure stronger. So not only he had to deal with having left Jared in the dark and worried for the night, but also to make sure that getting Rob with them wouldn’t be a problem.

A part of him felt it wouldn’t be a problem.

Another part of him felt that it definitely would.

And another part knew that he only had ten minutes to get to class.

— Gimme your phone.

Rob unlocked it and gave it to him without hesitation. Matt put his number in there.

— Send me a message. I’ll see what we do along the day and I’ll let you know.

— Okay.

And then a final kiss, a final grab of Rob’s cock, who would now have to rearrange himself if he didn’t want to walk into class with a boner poking through his pants, and then he got out of the car and ran to class.

* * *

There is a simple rule about college: When you need to find someone, circumstances won’t let you.

It was at 2 o’clock when Matt finally found Jared. He had asked Luke for his car, and they drove home in silence, got home in silence, and then sat in silence in the living room.

Matt didn’t know how to start, so at the end he decided that any beginning was better than none.

— I’m sorry. —

Jared sighed and relaxed a little, and turned to look at him.

— Me too. Now that it’s done I feel really stupid for freaking out that much. —

— Well. I mean... it was kind of an overreaction, but I can’t say it wasn’t justified. Specially considering that I was not picking up.

— Yeah, I was freaking out. And then you just told me you were okay and I had to spend the entire day without seeing you...

— Are you still mad at me?

Jared smiled.

— I wish I could be. I tried to be, but... I can’t. I just look at you and I can’t.

Matt got closer to him, face to face, looking deep in his eyes.

— I’m still gonna make it up to you. And it won’t happen again, I promise.

Jared seemed to have forgotten what they were talking about, he just look at him and a hand went up to the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

Matt followed the movement and continued it, pushing Jared and getting on top of him to pin him against the couch. Jared felt warm and soft and unresistant under him, and completely his as always.

The kiss went deeper, more hungry, more frantic. He wanted Jared and Jared couldn’t do anything but want him back, and their tongues were saying more with that kiss than a hundred words could have said.

He felt Jared’s hands sliding inside his t-shirt and pulling it up and responded in kind, and in a few moments both of them were shirtless. Jared pulled him down again and held to him like he feared he would go away again, and Matt held to him like he wanted to reassure him that he wouldn’t.

Then Matt went down to his neck, and lower. Jared’s nipples were delightfully sensitive, an it was incredible how he could make him moan and shudder simply brushing them with the tip of his tongue.

One hand moved to play with the nipple that his mouth wasn’t sucking on, but he batted it away.

— Shhhh. — he said. — This is MY job.

Jared looked at him with a soft chuckle and eyes full of desire. Yes, this was going to be to make up for that night of worry, and so he leaned back, closed his eyes and put his arms behind his head.

A month ago, Matt would have never imagined that a guy’s armpits could be so good, so sexy, but here he was, licking them and kissing them and having a great time with them, and Jared was loving everything he did because he was the one doing it, and he knew what to do. That spot in his Adam’s apple, that part of his ear, that little part on his collarbone... Jared was tensing and moaning and just loving it while his hands and his mouth apologized for him.

And then he went lower, back to his nipples, and lower to his stomach, and then he was taking his pants off and releasing his cock.

It was impossibly hard already, fueled by desire, a delicious tower of meat that felt all new in his mouth. Right now, right then, he wanted to make Jared feel good and he was doing it.

One of his hands returned to Jared’s nipples to give them the attention they needed and Jared moaned, completely losing control. His cock twitched inside Matt’s mouth and let out a small, salty drop of precum.

— Yes... please... — he sighed with pleasure.

Matt couldn’t but oblige. He closed his eyes and began bobbing his head up and down along that cock.

Jared was squirming and panting, his legs open to give him a better access to his cock and his arms resting limply by his sides, unable to even move or do anything but surrender to that pleasure.

Matt could feel the orgasm building up, growing slowly inside Jared and getting ready to burst, and when it was about to happen he swallowed Jared’s cock as deep as he could and Jared spasmed, thrusting wildly inside his mouth while his cock erupted in thick ropes of cum inside him.

Yes, this was it. Matt could feel the link between Jared and him, as strong as ever and ready for whatever came in the future. Now he knew he could get Jared to accept Rob without a problem, just like he had accepted Luke.

He moved upwards to kiss Jared and share with him the taste of his orgasm, and then leaned on him. He hadn’t cum yet, but he wanted to save himself for when Luke and Rob arrived. He knew it would be just great.

He already had some ideas.

— So... am I forgiven? — He asked looking up at Jared, who smiled and caressed his hair.

— You always were.

* * *