The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(I’m baaaaack... Hope everyone had Happy Holidays. More thanks to those who commented on the stories, and asked for more... people like you keep us Authors going, and we appreciate it. This part of the Mashiekeh tale deviates from the previous pattern as it is not told from Kyle’s point of view. Here you will experience those under the influence of the Mashiekeh in their own thoughts. Same disclaimers as before... don’t read this if you’re too young, or were offended by the previous chapters. Copyright mine, and all that. Any questions, comments, or words to live by can be sent to . I do my best to respond to them all, but no promises. Anyway, enjoy the minds of the Domestics.)

Mashiekeh: Domestics

There was no clear way to tell time of day inside of Sparro’s apartments, but something inside of Angelica told her that it was morning as she awoke. She stretched in a lithe manner... it seemed that her every action was designed for sexiness, and she was only slightly disappointed to find that there was no one in the room to appreciate it. The doors were closed, but beyond them she could sense the other pets, lounging, and grooming. She always enjoyed the brief time of empathy she received whenever Sparro fed on her, the sense of power and control she had.

She smiled to herself, and then stood. Her outfit and hair were rumpled by the long period of fitful sleeping she had just endured. The silk slip slid from her body easily, and she spent some time brushing her hair until the curls fell perfectly once again.

As she placed the brush back down, she posed for a moment in front of the mirror. Sparro’s tastes were exceptionally demanding. Every pet had a certain outfit for a certain task at a certain point of the day. Rarely was sheer nudity witnessed in his apartments... it just wasn’t decorative enough. She smiled to herself, as she continued posing, imagining herself as some sort of primitive fertility goddess, giving herself up for sex and bounty.

Her hair fell around her body as shimmering yellow cloak, and she laughed as she spun, watching as it flowed across her perfect porcelain skin. Sparro would never notice such a thing anymore. But the new one, perhaps he would...

Suddenly she could smell a set of emotions so bitter she almost spat compulsively. Her slow, sinuous dance ended abruptly and she spun, facing a dark figure right behind her, and cast no reflection in the mirror. “You shouldn’t be here...” she gasped as she backed away from him.

Damien flashed a toothy smile. “I grow thirsty, Angelica. Sparro has not had time recently to deign to fulfill his promises. I had hoped to find you fully drained by your ordeal.”

“Well, I’m not. I survived. Now please leave, Sparro hasn’t given your permission...”

“Sparro, is it? Quite presumptuous for a slave such as you to refer to him by name, is it not? Perhaps you have grown a bit too uppity for your own good. Sparro does not yet know that you survived... I have longed to learn what your blood would taste like.”

With that, Damien leaped forward, his hand catching her by the throat, and pinning her to the wall. Her hands grasped at his arm, attempting to disengage it, but it was futile. Few humans were any match for a vampire’s strength, and Angelica was a very small person indeed. He leaned forward, his free hand exploring her exposed form.

“He has forgotten what true passion is, hasn’t he, my sweet Angelica? I see your efforts to please him, consumed for a quick breakfast then left. Your blood burns hot, yet he barely even notices your body anymore. This is a gift I give you, you realize. There is no greater pleasure a human girl can experience than the pleasure given by the kiss of a Nosferatu. You will feel pleasure beyond your wildest imaginings... and then you’ll die far happier than you have been in ages.” And with that, his lips had almost reached her neck...

“Stop.” Damien froze, and Angelica trembled as she could still feel his chilled breath on her throat. “Release her, Damien, and stand back.” As the vampire released her, Angelica slid down the wall to the ground, sobbing slightly. The vampire turned to face Sparro, snarling.

“You were ordered to leave my pets alone, Damien. Now, how is it that you managed to sidestep those orders? Tell me.”

The words came immediately. “You told me that I could investigate whether or not she survived, and then feed if appropriate. I did so, and decided it would be appropriate to feed.”

Sparro’s eyes glinted in amusement. “Ah, yes. Imprecise wording to a subject as untrustworthy as you could have such effects. I’ll be sure to mention this to Kyle. Your old orders remain... leave now. You may touch none of my pets, nor my apprentice, without my expressed permission to do so. You are permitted to hunt in the red-light district tonight. One whore, no more. I cannot stand a gluttonous vampire.”

Damien almost spat. “Yes, Sparro, may your form shrivel in the sun.”

Sparro laughed as he left. “A vampire curse... how quaint.” And then he left the room by a different door, with only one offhand comment that if Angelica was up and about, her black outfit would fit the southern sitting room perfectly. She stood for a moment; her head bowed in submission, and then proceeded to get dressed. Still, she thought on what Damien had said about Sparro’s indifference... and found herself thinking more on the recently formed Mashiekeh. Perhaps his blood could still be made to boil...

Allie awoke with a moan, and was startled to discover she had been awakened by an orgasm. Her hand had crept south in her sleep, and the moistness there was more than enough to let her know what she had been doing. The dream had been delicious, to say the least, with numerous sex acts all involving Kyle...

That brought her up short. Kyle had commanded just that, that she should sleep and dream of him. Even since submitting and calling him her Master, she had never dreamed that his control could be so complete. It simultaneously made her terrified and aroused, and she collapsed back onto her bed in confusion.

She had been very excited to see him in the Golden Dancer, so sexy and confidant that she’d decided on the spot to sleep with him if the opportunity allowed. She had gone without for some time, and had been aching for release. That alone had been reason enough to go to the Dancer half dressed.

He had been much more than she expected, however. His every move had seemed specially designed to arouse her more, and every time he spoke, she obeyed. There was no feeling of compulsion, of being driven; it was as if his words rewrote her will even as they were spoken. What will she had left.

If nothing else, Allie had become accustomed to being able to have sex whenever the need called. She was easily attractive enough to get attention, and in her experience most men needed little else. But Kyle had taken that and twisted it... sex was a service rendered, with payment due. In return for satisfying her needs, he had demanded her mind, body, and soul... her complete subjugation to his will. She had accepted, and it had seemed a bargain at the time.

As she stood, she thought on it. He had not even really demanded all of that, never in words, anyway. She had offered it, given it, and it had been received. Even now she could feel his brand on her mind and soul, like a tag of ownership. His commands prevented shame for that, but in shame’s place was a quivering pleasure. She was owned, a pet. A pet, who, she reflected, missed her master very much.

There had been little time to think after he had ordered her to bed... she had never fallen asleep so quickly in her life. But she had known why her Master was not with her. He had gone with Andrea, with little doubt as to what was to come next. Andrea, though more reserved than Allie, had no difficulty bedding any man once he was in her clutches, and Kyle had shown no desire to make things end any different. Jealousy flared up briefly, followed by a flash of confusion. Kyle had offered no promises other than her own fulfillment. She desperately needed him, to be used by him, to be made subject to his will, to be dominated, and she was aware that beggars could not be choosers. It was not hers to question, only to obey. The thought settled comfortably in Allie’s now thoroughly domesticated mind. The very thought of obedience sent a tingling between her legs that almost dropped her back to the bed.

The arousal could not be denied, and she relaxed into it. Obedience... she barely had time to form the thought before the tingling grew inside her. She relaxed back onto her bed, and began speaking a slow mantra: “Obedience. I am obedient, I must obey. Master. I must obey Master. I belong to Master. Master commands obedience. I will obey Master. I love to obey Master. I am obedience, I am submission, I am... a... slave...” It was some time before her mind calmed enough to permit thoughts in word form again, and when she was aware enough to think, she found herself daydreaming about Kyle as she gazed at the ceiling.

Her mind, still clouded by the occasional wave of pleasure, finally managed a speculative thought, though it took some time to process. Her night with Kyle had led to this... she had obeyed him almost immediately, and her will had been shaped during the night to comply with his. But last night he had spent with Andrea. Was she also now bound to him by her need for release, subjugated by her own sexuality to his will? The thought excited her... Master was not likely to spurn her interest if it simultaneously involved another pet as well...

Andrea woke slowly, and felt a weakness that she could not explain. The clock reported that she had been asleep for nearly twelve hours... and yet she felt like she had not slept but a couple of minutes. A quick look about her confirmed that she had not been dreaming... her best lingerie lay in a crumpled heap by the bed, her best candles had burned completely away, and the room held the unmistakable musk of decidedly fervent lovemaking. She realized that she was still completely naked, and her body was sticky with dried sweat... not to mention the other liquids.

More memories flowed back. Fervent wasn’t the beginning of it, she had never experienced sex in such an amazing way. She normally would have had to work to keep a man going that long, but Kyle had never stopped, until her body had been completely exhausted by the exertion. More than that, though, she had reached levels of pleasure she hadn’t felt possible. It had been like every bit of her essence had been converted into raw sexual power, a complete abdication of thought in the heat of sex. She had not thought it possible for a man to outlast a woman, but it had happened. She had never been as satiated in her life.

She glanced to her left, and was only slightly disappointed to discover that Kyle wasn’t there anymore. After sleeping for so long, she would have been more surprised to discover that he’d stayed. In fact, it was almost a relief... she didn’t think her weakened body was up to another round of such lovemaking, and she didn’t think her will was strong enough to avoid the same had he still been there.

The tiredness prevented her from rising. Instead, she lay back and idly played with her right breast as she thought of the night before, the pleasure, passion, and how soon she could experience it all again. A quiver struck, and her hand had begun to encourage it when there was a knock on the door. She barely managed to suppress a curse as she pulled a sheet over her body, and reluctantly called for the knocker to come in.

Allie entered slowly, looking around as she did. She was disappointed, though Andrea couldn’t explain how she knew. Andrea was fully aware of why Allie was disappointed, however. She had also been hoping to find Kyle. A brief moment of jealousy occurred to Andrea. Kyle was going to be hers, no matter that Allie had seen him first, and, Andrea suspected, had slept with him first. It was a painful thought, but hadn’t seemed so important the previous night. “Well? Come in.” Allie did so, closing the door behind her.

Allie’s clothes confirmed Andrea’s suspicions. She was wrapped in a silk robe that was all but transparent, and her body curves accentuated by underwear designed with that purpose. Hardly typical garb for a Saturday morning. Sharing the apartment meant that they were both aware of the others sexy nightwear, but neither had ever had occasion to see it before. It occurred to Andrea that Allie had been in the next room the whole time, and she turned a dark red. She looked up at Allie almost defiantly. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yes.” The answer leaped from Allie’s lips, and they were both taken by surprise. Allie rarely missed the chance for a sarcastic quip when the opportunity presented itself. “I... I... was just wondering if he... I mean... if you needed... anything...” she trailed off helplessly, as though just realizing what she was wearing. “I’ll just... let you...” In desperation she almost leaped to open the door to get out.

“Wait!” Andrea sat up. She had never seen Allie so thrown off balance before. Allie’s motion to the door stopped like she’d hit a brick wall. “There is something between you and him, isn’t there?”

Allie’s eyes opened wide, a panicked look. She clearly wanted to avoid the question, but instead answered “Yes...” before even thinking.

Andrea studied her carefully. Allie was nervous, but also surprised, and... horny? Andrea knew, though she couldn’t have said how. “Sit down. We have much to discuss.”

Allie dropped resignedly into the chair, even while nodding in agreement. A second ago she hadn’t been... but now it was obvious to her that discussion was necessary. Andrea picked that up as clearly as if she was receiving a full printout of her flat mate’s feelings. She also noticed that she was beginning to feel stronger, as if this brief discussion was more restful than the whole twelve hours of sleep preceding it.

“When did you last see Kyle before last night?” Allie’s eyes again opened wide, but the words rolled out of her mouth as though of her own volition.

“We met... the night before. At the Golden Dancer.”

Andrea’s head perked up at that. ”He was the friend you ran into? But that was just... the night before...” Allie nodded helplessly. Andrea was stunned. He had slept with them both in the space of twenty-four hours. His glib remark concerning having the both of them at one suddenly took on an entirely new meaning for her. He really had considered it.

She knew she should be angry. At Kyle, for doing such a thing. At Allie, for not speaking up. At herself, for being so forward. But she wasn’t. There was not a single regret in her... the pleasure of the night before left room for nothing but the desire for more. Her resolve firmed. He would be hers, not Allie’s. After all, given the choice of them both, hadn’t he chosen Andrea? “Where does your relationship with him stand now?” After all, Allie might feel completely rejected. She would, of course, want Andrea to spurn him as well. There was no chance of that, however. Allie was a friend, but Kyle... he was little less than a sex god.

For the first time, Allie did not answer immediately. It was not for lack of desire to answer, rather, she seemed torn. “I... I... can’t tell you...”

“Why not?”

“Because... he told me not to tell anyone...”

“Come on, Allie. Haven’t we always been able to tell each other anything? Are you going to let a man interfere with that?” The fact that Andrea had already chosen Kyle’s sex over Allie’s friendship was completely beside the point.

Allie was struggling, but remained silent. Outwardly she appeared thoughtful, but on the inside, Andrea knew, she was deeply conflicted. But over what? And how on earth did she know?

There had also been a gradual change in attitude. Allie hadn’t been meeting Andrea’s eyes, but there was no shame involved. That, of course, was ridiculous. Anyone would be shamed to sleep with someone, and then have him sleep with her best friend the following night, with no show of hiding it. What was more, Allie had always used the submissive act with great results with the guys, but now she was being genuinely submissive. Andrea decided to test it.

“Allie, stand up in front of me.” Allie did so, immediately. “Now, you will tell me exactly what your relationship with Kyle is like.”

“But... he told me not to...” her voice was quiet desperation.

“And you always do exactly what he says?” Andrea asked incredulously.

“Yes. He is my...” Allie cut off. If her eyes had widened before, they almost popped out of her head now.

Andrea was not about to let up. “He is your... what? Tell me!”

The conflict reached a breaking point, and Allie crumpled internally. Her voice was a barely audible whisper. “He is my Master.”

Whatever Andrea had expected, that was not it. She was a moment responding. “He... He’s your Master?”

“Yes.” The response was monotone, her eyes downcast.

“But... wait... you mean that you obey him? Are you his slave?”

That broke Allie out her apparent defeat. A smile appeared on her face. “Yes... I obey... I am his slave...” The words were almost purred. On of her hands started moving towards her crotch, as her eyes closed. It was like she had forgotten that Andrea was there.

“Stop!” The hand pulled away from her crotch as though burned. Allie again assumed a submissive posture. Andrea’s head was spinning. “You obey him... like you’re obeying me now?”

Allie hadn’t thought of it that way, but did now. Suddenly she grinned. “Yes, just like right now.”

“Why?”

Allie looked confused for a moment. She almost said she didn’t know, but then a slight glaze entered her eyes, and her hand started wandering again. “Obedience. I am obedient, I must obey. Master. I must obey Master. I belong to Master. Master commands obedience. I will obey Master. I love to obey Master. I am obedience, I am submission, I am... a... slave...”

Again, Andrea commanded her to stop. Allie’s eyes popped open, a wild look in them. Over the course of the conversation, Allie’s thoughts had become simpler. Now they begged for release, her complete essence screaming for sexual satisfaction.

On the other hand, Andrea had never felt better, well, exempting last night, she admitted to herself. The weakness was gone, replaced by a feeling of power. Allie wanted to submit... well... that could be used.

“Allie, kneel.” Obedience was instant, and did not distract at all from the burning fires that were scouring Allie’s mind blank. “How did Kyle become your master?”

Allie’s eyes rolled, trying to marshal enough presence of mind to answer. “He... told me... that if... I obeyed...” At the word obey, she lost her track of thought, and was about a minute recovering again. “Then... he would give me... release... so I obeyed. I am obedience... I... am... a...”

“A slave, yes, I know.” Allie shuddered through waves of pleasure. Andrea touched a finger to her lips, considering. Then she smiled. “I suppose a slave must be available to her master at his every request. Well, understand this. Kyle is mine. I may choose to share him, but if you ever want that sharing, you must be a good little slave... to me. Otherwise, I will never permit you to see him.”

Andrea had expected anger, disappointment, maybe even resignation. She did not, however expect what came. Allie became even more aroused, but her eyes locked firmly on Andrea. “Yes, Mistress. I will serve you, and Master. I obey.”

Something else was burning in Andrea, now. Her libido was back. She wanted Kyle, but realized she had no idea where to find him. She had a feeling he could not stay away from Allie forever, though. What man could resist a sex slave? In fact... she focused on Allie’s lithe, aroused, and submissive form.

Andrea smiled, and then cast the sheet back as she spread her legs. “I desire diversion for the afternoon, slave. Your service is required. Now.” While not a lesbian, Andrea needed something, and Allie was handy. She was also a link to Kyle, a fact that alone made her somewhat attractive.

“Yes, Mistress.” Allie crawled onto the bed. She had experimented in college, and knew what to do. Her tongue quickly found what she was looking for, and it was some time before either of them had a coherent thought again.

Sparro turned to his young apprentice, who watched the scene before him with wide eyes. Twice he had moved to interfere, but Sparro had restrained him. All unnoticed by the girls, of course, by Sparro’s design. The sexuality being revealed in this room had been a pleasant enough meal for the both of them, and had also served as an object lesson for the new Mashiekeh. “Do you know why I brought you here?”

Kyle shook his head, though his eyes never left the scene before him. Andrea had again collapsed into a satisfied sleep, while Allie slept curled at her feet. Sparro clicked his tongue in irritation. “You must see what affects we have upon people. Our control is different from anything you might have imagined. Minds reacting to us are shaped by our desires, and if they are not monitored, anything might happen. Consider that one.” His hand waved at Allie. “She was little more than a walking libido before, but that was before you taught her obedience. For her, sex and obedience have merged at a level so deep it is beyond compare. I believe she had something of a submissive streak before you met, but I think that now you would have trouble locating a more compliant mind even among my pets.”

Sparro waited as his apprentice absorbed this, all while admiring Allie’s form. She was a fine specimen, but there was more to teach. “And her. Do you think that merely because you gave no direct commands she would merely awake remembering a night of good sex? Sex like what you gave her changes lives, minds, and sex drives. The word nymphomaniac barely begins to describe her now. Not to mention the fact that she now has a certain dominatrix tendency. Remember that those we feed on gain a semblance of our powers, for a time. If you leave a meal alive, do try to ensure that they never have opportunity to use the abilities they gain.” Sparro sighed. “When they awake, her powers will have faded away, but that will not change her new role as a mistress to the first. Or her liking to the role. Of course, she is imprinted on you. I suspect there is very little she would not do to have you in her clutches again. Use this correctly, and you will have even more power over her than the other. Do you see now?”

Kyle nodded, and Sparro supposed that he really did. He was a bright boy, but there was much more to learn. “We do not just pop in and out of people’s lives, remember that. What we influence, we change completely. Their minds have been completely reshaped, in almost obvious ways. This is the power that I have given to you.”

It was an impressive moment, even for a Mashiekeh as old as Sparro. He let it last. There was something rather novel about the two nude female forms before them, even motionless as they were. Eventually, he spoke again. “Now. That little exhibition was fine enough for a snack, but I am hungry. A true hunt, tonight. I believe your powers are up to it, now. Let’s go. You can claim these two Domestics later... I assure you that they will be waiting and hoping for it.”

He turned on heel and left the room, Kyle following behind. A true meal was coming... it had been awhile. Sparro licked his lips.