The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(After a long absence, I have returned! My thanks to all the folks who sent encouragement, you know who you are. If you’d like to send comments or criticisms to me, I can be reached at . The usual disclaimers apply here as before, don’t read this if too young, if unwilling, if you have a heart condition, if you’re locked in mortal combat with a duckbill platypus, etc. Also, in case anyone cares, the proper pronunciation is Mah-SHE-eh-kay. That all said, on to Chapter 4. Enjoy, because Sparro wants you to.)

Mashiekeh: The Hunt

Mara James stood anxiously on the corner, looking around for any kind of commerce to appear, also ready to disappear the moment she saw a police car. Tony had warned his entire stable that girls had been disappearing of late. He suspected a cop sting, and so had told them to mix up where they practiced their trade.

Mara touched her hair absently. It was all very well for him, he had always worked from the shadows, appearing only in instances of trouble his brawn could handle. When cop problems arose, Tony vanished like the mist. She, on the other hand, had to be visible in order to be profitable, and her payments had gone down of late. She sighed. The reality was that she was quickly getting too old for this line of work, and she wondered what else she could do once it dried up.

A car drove by, startling her. Mara hadn’t even heard it coming. It slowed down for a moment, but sped up again almost immediately. She was so surprised at not watching the streets carefully that she almost forgot to be hurt that the driver hadn’t decided that she would be worth stopping for.

Settling her nerves, she watched the roads, and the alleyways, very carefully. Yet for all of her nervous observation, she never saw the two figures standing in the shadows, just out of the halo of light from an overhead lamp.

It was not that they were unremarkable, or even that their clothes would hide them well. The taller of the two wore an expensive Armani suit, which while far from colorful, still had enough shiny surfaces to make itself known. His companion was also dressed well, if not as expensively; khakis and a nice shirt, though the outfit bore small stains that would have been difficult to identify without chemistry.

Sparro prided himself on his patience, acquired over centuries of existence. Immortal beings inevitably learned patience or went mad. He was thereby only amused by his companions struggling to approach the whore, held back only by a verbal command. Damien’s snarls would have sent her screaming down the street if Sparro had not blocked the two of them from her awareness.

“Why are we waiting, Sparro? You promised me a meal, and I mean to have it.” Damien’s eyes never left his intended prey, who continued keeping an eye out for potential customers, only frowning slightly as another car drove past, not even slowing this time.

“You could have had one, then. You waited, instead, and now I wish to enjoy the experience with you.” Damien began muttering about waiting till nightfall. “Ah yes, I forget sometimes how limited you are. Do not worry, you will have your meal. But it must be done properly, since I am with you. We are waiting for an... Associate... of mine.” Sparro’s lips quivered into a slight smile at that word. “Ah, he approaches.”

A balding, middle-aged man approached them, his shirt dirty and his eyes shifty. “Well, you called, and I came, though I’ll be damned if I know why. What do you want this time?”

Sparro resisted the temptation to let Damien feed right then and there. This man was useful—for now. Besides, he preferred sophistication to brute force. “Ah, Tony. A pleasure, as always, to deal with you. This is an associate of mine,” again, he was amused by the word, “by the name of Damien.” Tony shot a nervous look at the vampire. “Now, I was wondering if that girl happens to be one of yours.”

Tony looked across the street in startlement. “Yeah, that’s Mara, all right, though I thought the bitch knew better than to stand alone with business just across the street. If she’s forgotten how to work the trade, I’ll give her a beating tonight that will damn well remind her.”

Sparro raised his hand to end the tirade. “She doesn’t see us, Tony. You could scream at her and she’d not hear. It is her I wish to discuss with you.”

“Well then, what?”

“I understand you have had a problem recently with some of your, ah, girls disappearing.”

Tony swore under his breath. “Yeah. It’s probably another sting, though normally they’d be let out by now. They haven’t even used their phone call.”

Damien smiled in a way that was not designed to soothe. “No, and they won’t. You’ll never hear from them again.” Tony stared at him.

“Easy, easy, old friend.” Sparro laughed lightly. “What he says is truth, of course. But what if I could promise you that no more of your girls would disappear in this way? What would that be worth to you?”

Tony brightened slightly. “Those losses have hurt, that’s for damned sure. It’d be worth a lot. What do you want?”

“Her.” Sparro waved in the whore’s general direction. “She will never come back, either, but at least it would be her, and none of your newer acquisitions.”

Tony nodded to himself. “Mara used to be one of my best, even had some high rollers call her regular. Not any more though, I think she’s about dried up. You want her? And you’ll keep your... associate... away from my other girls?” Sparro inclined his head. Tony laughed. “It’s a deal. What do you mean to do to her?”

“I mean her as a gift, ultimately, though I’ll have some use for her before that. This is permanent, though. Have no doubt of that. Do you wish to say goodbye?”

Tony shook his head. “Nah, she’s been a bit uppity of late. I think she wanted to run her own stable, mess up my business. The bitch deserves whatever you have waiting for her. Is that all, then?”

“Quite enough, I assure you. Now, if you don’t mind, I have some business to attend to. You may leave. Now.” Tony turned on heel and disappeared into the alley he had come from, a surprised look on his face. Doubtlessly, he had never obeyed a direct order so quickly in his life. Sparro glanced at Damien, who had returned to staring at the whore. “Get the car, Damien. It’s time for a little fun. I assure you that you will drink your fill at the end of this.”

* * *

Kyle stepped slowly into his apartment, looking around idily. It had been no more than three days since he had last left it, but it felt much longer. A lifetime, really, if only a lifetime of three days.

The apartment had never before seemed so confining. He had been ecstatic when the opportunity had first arisen to lease it, he’d never lived so well since leaving home for college. Yet he had grown, and his old trappings felt as confining as a coffin. He would be leaving soon, of course. He just hadn’t decided where yet.

Sparro had offered his apartments, for a time. “Just until you get your legs underneath you, Kyle. I have rooms you would find very comfortable and more than enough pets... I even have room for your new domestics.” It was the tone that had irked, however. Far better to get his own place. He also did not want Sparro anywhere near Allie or Andrea. They were his. Sparro was right; he had more than enough pets of his own.

“So you’ve come back finally. I suppose you forgot rent was due yesterday, didn’t you?” Kyle turned slowly to face Mrs. Holt, the landlady. She insisted on the Mrs., despite having never married, merely saying she didn’t want any of her male lesees to get any ideas. She needn’t have bothered; her stocky figure and overbearing attitude would be sure to drive away anyone who would have overlooked her age, well on in her middle years, to begin with.

Kyle nodded to her. “Yes, it had slipped my mind, Mrs. Holt. I apologize. However, I think I’ll be out of your hair soon.”

“Had a change of luck, did you? Well don’t think I’ll let you go break lease just because you can afford better. You still have four months on this place. I’ll take it all now, and you can walk out, no hard feelings. Less your security deposit, of course.”

Kyle smiled... having expected no less from her. She frowned. “Something’s different about you, boy. I can’t quite tell what, though...” She gave off a smell of confusion that he could have sensed a football field away. She had written him off as a shiftless layabout months before, but was finding that conclusion difficult to hold to now.

“Well, Mrs. Holt. I suppose you could say something has changed. But I don’t think you want to worry too much about that.” The confusion ended as if cut off with a knife. She agreed... she didn’t want to worry about it. “As for the lease, though, I am not quite ready to leave yet, but I suspect that I will soon. When that time comes, will you consider letting me off clean? For old times sake?”

He had moved so that he was standing over her, and she gulped as she looked up at him. The feelings of arousal were so disgusting coming from her that he almost stepped back. “Well, if that’s what you want,” she stammered, “I suppose that would be the right thing to do,”

“Excellent.” Kyle felt an urgent need to get her away from him... thoughts of lust coming from her would almost be enough to put him off the meal he had planned for that night. “You may leave now, then. I will inform you when I am ready to move out.” He waited patiently as she bowed out, wishing him well and thanking him for his time. He had planned to make sure she saw things his way, but the taste of her arousal sickened him. There were drawbacks, apparently, to being Mashiekeh.

A quick look around was all it took to find his guitar case and get out to his car. As he tossed it in the back seat, he glanced at his watch... nearly an hour before he was due to play his usual coffee gig. He needed that taste off of his tongue, however. He was about ready to vomit.

He wasn’t sure when exactly he made his decision, but before he knew it he was pulling up in front of the building where Allie and Andrea lived. Apparently they had seen him coming, no sooner was he approaching their door than it was thrown open by Andrea, wearing an expensive bit of nothing much. A week earlier he would have stammered and stared. As it was, he smiled, tapped her on the nose, and walked in.

The apartment had changed. It was as if Andrea’s lair had spread to fill the entire apartment. Andrea smiled, and laid out on a couch , her eyes full of invitation. They were the only ones in the room.

Kyle smiled, and then turned his head slightly. “Allie, come here!”

Andrea frowned, but brought her smile back quickly. “She’s, uh, not here right now, family emergency, I believe...”

Kyle’s smile was gone. She was there, all right, in her room. And torn between commands. He looked at Andrea, and shook his head. “I am disappointed in you, Andrea. Very well. Allie! Master says come!”

The door practically exploded open. Allie was naked save for a collar around her neck. She threw herself to the floor in front of Kyle, but looked up at Andrea like a dog expecting a kick. “I...I...I’m sorry, mistress... I... had to... obey...”

It took a second for Andrea to look at Kyle again. A tear ran down her cheek. “I... you were supposed to be mine, Kyle...”

He smiled, but the look held no warmth. “I command, Andrea. You may have Allie for your purposes but she belongs to me. I will deal with you shortly, but I need something else now. I don’t have a lot of time. Allie, you may serve your Master.”

* * *

The drive was uneventful, for the most part. Mara seemed to get more uncomfortable the farther the car went from her corner, but clearly wasn’t going to say anything. She had openly gaped at the amount of money Sparro had given her, with the promise of as much again once services were rendered. The whole thing smelled funny, but she couldn’t turn it down. That had been obvious from the get go.

She looked at her companion, a tad shyly. High Rollers were a finicky bunch, very demanding of protocol, and if a little submissiveness meant they became regulars, they were more than worth it. Yet she couldn’t help examining him, as it were, out of the corner of her eye. Something about him wasn’t right, but she couldn’t decide what, exactly.

It wasn’t that he was unattractive; in fact, he was good-looking enough that she might have considered him for free during her off-hours. No, it was something about his face. He could easily have been in his thirties, yet something about his eyes conveyed an impression of age that was almost beyond comprehension. The way he spoke bothered her as well, as if she heard what he said not only with her ears, but in her soul itself.

“I must warn you that I am taking you to a part of town that might be slightly... alarming. The Warehouse district, to be precise. I live there, quite comfortably, I assure you, to avoid the chaos of downtown. I’m sure you understand.” Mara found herself nodding in agreement. Downtown could be chaotic, and the Warehouse district was quiet, except when people were getting shot. He spoke again, “I assure you, you have nothing to fear from the gangs. I have an arrangement with them, and they will not bother you.” Mara smiled. It was nice to know the gangs would not bother her. She did not have to fear them at all.

When the car stopped, Mara found herself escorted into what appeared to be a warehouse from without and a palace from within. She gazed at the furnishings in amazement. She had seen money before, but knew that this place was a treasure trove, an indicator of wealth beyond anything she’d ever known. She was simultaneously delighted and frightened. Money like this could set her up as a Madam in no time... and could also arrange for her to disappear.

She was so busy gaping at the decor that at first she did not see the blond enter the room. Sparro nodded to the newcomer. “Ahhh, Angelica. Have you fully recovered?”

The blond knelt in a way so graceful it was as if she was dancing. “Yes, Master. I am fully recovered. Do you wish to feed?”

Sparro smiled. “Not with you, my dear. As you can see, I have a different dinner guest tonight. You may rest in the east room tonight. Inform Cassandra that I wish for her to be at your disposal. You will resume your normal duties tomorrow.”

“As you wish.” The words were full of subservience, with a hint of disappointment, but Angelica was gone before Mara could think to speak.

“It seems you already have enough flesh to fill any man’s desires, sir. Am I really here to be a dinner guest?”

Sparro glanced at her. “You, my dear Mara, are here for a change of pace. Angelica is incredible but I can have her any day. You are new, exciting. Dinner will be served soon, but not before we are made ready. Nicola! Cheri!”

At his call, two other girls entered the room, the first a curvy Latino and the second a rather buxom redhead. They were too graceful to be amateurs, yet far too beautiful to be whores. Mara was feeling more confused by the moment, wondering how insatiable her new employer was. After the newcomers had knelt, Sparro gave orders. “This is Mara. You are to dress her as I instructed, and then take her to the special room in the north wing. I will be there shortly, be sure everything is as I ordered.” With that, he turned to Mara. “These will take care of you. Do as they say... your time is coming soon.”

* * *

It was a rather relieved Kyle who carried his guitar into the crowded coffee shop. He had sampled his domestics briefly but was careful to keep the sharpness of his appetite. He had been planning this evening carefully, and was determined that not even his unfortunate encounter with Mrs. Holt would keep him from suitably enjoying himself.

The shop was crowded for a reason... it appeared that word of his last concert had spread. As he walked in people began cheering, and with a smile and a nod he set up shop. It took only a few moments to tune his guitar, and just like that he was playing, with subtly reworded songs.

He didn’t think he could reproduce his previous performance without Sparro’s help, and he had specifically requested that Sparro not be present. Instead, the words of his songs had commands, and the audience, of course, was obeying. Thoughts of love, bitterness, or sadness came from them easily, all depending on what he wanted them to feel. It was as if his guitar was merely a technicality, the audience was his instrument.

Sparro had been right, as usual. It had been a true buffet of emotion and feeling, and Kyle was feeling stronger, more alive than ever before. He could with a glance single one person’s emotions from the crowd, and after that they were his.

It became a challenge, looking for new things to do with them. A pair who had been complete strangers when he entered was making out by the time he finished, and several fairly uptight couples had swapped partners. The only limit seemed to be his own imagination. In the end the show was quite as successful as before, and another solid amount of money was left for him.

Finally, the time came to depart. It took some time, signing autographs, selling the last of his tapes and cd’s, and making even more money than previously. It seemed stale. Kyle supposed money would still have its uses, but it had become something of a non-issue. When finally everyone had cleared off, he started to his car, when suddenly he realized he wasn’t alone.

“That was the best show I’ve ever seen.” It wasn’t her voice that identified her, but Kyle knew who it was immediately. Her sweet fragrance filled his nostrils, charm, humor, and a touch of naïveté. He turned to face her.

“Hello, Marlena. I didn’t notice you at the show.”

She blushed slightly. “I didn’t get off work until a little while ago, but what I saw...” nervousness rose up in her again, as it had in the Golden Dancer, a lifetime before. “You’re incredible. I didn’t see your girlfriend there, though...” The dark hid the color that entered her face, but Kyle could feel the heat of embarrassment as though it was his own.

“Allie isn’t my girlfriend. Merely a rather flirty acquaintance.”

Marlena raised an eyebrow, a sense of amusement rising in her. “I see. I can’t imagine how you would dance with a girlfriend, if that is how you dance with an acquaintance.”

Kyle laughed. Of course she had been watching. “Dancing is dancing, I suppose. I’m glad you enjoyed the show.” And with that, he opened the door to his car. She stopped him with a hand on his arm.

“I did enjoy it. I’m sorry about prying, anyway. Just thought I’d tell you... I can’t imagine with success like you’re having you’ll be around here much longer. Well, I’d better let you get going.” She started to turn away.

“Wait.” She turned back to him. As he looked at her, he took her in again, her smell, her quiet confidence. Her eyes, a brilliant blue, held his for a moment. She was beautiful, completely beautiful. “I just so happen to have a bit of loose cash, would you like to get something to drink?”

A warm glow of happiness grew in her, telling him her answer before she could reply vocally. With a smile, he opened his passenger door for her.

* * *

Mara lay back on the couch, trying to clear her head. She had been given a dress wear, somewhat old fashioned, but nonetheless as beautiful as it was expensive. The blue silk seemed to caress her skin, as the lace tickled where it brushed her wrists and breasts.

The couch was in a room that belonged in a museum, with old-looking vases next to medieval suits of armor. Unlike the rest of the rooms she’d seen, it looked slightly disarrayed, as though her employer wasn’t as demanding of the decor.

The door opened, and Mara jumped to her feet as her employer walked in. He smiled. “I see you are ready, Mara. Does the dress suit you?”

Mara gulped. “Yes, uh, sir.” The other girls in the apartments had all called her employer master, but he had, as yet, not demanded it of her. Still, it couldn’t help to be accommodating. Curiosity was pounding in her, and she had to ask: “Please, sir, what am I supposed to do here? You have so many beautiful girls already, what could you want with me?”

He smiled again, with a slightly unnerving expression. “Many things, Mara, I assure you. The others call me master because for them, that is what I am. You, however, may call me Sparro, for now.”

He hadn’t answered her question, but protocol had to be followed. “Ok, Sparro, if that’s what you want.”

“It is.” The silence stretched, and as he watched her she began to wonder if she should pose, or maybe strip, but something held her motionless. He chuckled. “To answer your question, you could say that I am something of a connoisseur. My pets supply me with almost my every need, but there are certain services that I prefer to go elsewhere for, a change of pace. I am much older than I look, my dear, and I find that sometimes it is difficult to break the ennui. Towards that end, allow me to introduce my associate, Damien.”

The doors banged open again, and there was the driver from before, a cold smile on his face. Unlike everything else she had seen here, he was not decorative at all, his clothes rumpled and spattered. His lips parted, and she saw his teeth and gasped, taking a step backwards so quickly she fell to the couch.

Sparro closed his eyes for a moment, licking his lips. “Ahhh, so perceptive. Do not disbelieve your lovely eyes, my dear. Damien is a vampire, a creature of death and decay. A very thirsty creature of death and decay. Apparently his appetites had been hurting Tony’s business, and he was quite willing to sacrifice you in order to protect the rest of his stable. Tony seems to feel that, much like the other things in this room, you have outlived your usefulness.”

Mara stared at the vampire, hypnotized, barely hearing what was being said. Fear. Pure, unabashed terror poured through her, a scream attempted to escape from her throat and failed. Inside, something told her to run, to escape, but she could only put up a hand, trying to ward away the vampire, and Sparro’s words. She closed her eyes tightly, and prayed. She couldn’t remember the last time she had prayed.

“Open your eyes, Mara.” The command came, and Mara obeyed almost without comprehending. “Your eyes are to remain opened. Damien, you have my blessing.” It wasn’t until the vampire began moving towards her that the scream finally came from her lips, but the thick walls of the warehouse contained them without difficulty.

* * *

It was the sort of date Marlena had always dreamed about having, when discussing the shortcomings of men with her friends. Afterwards she would think back on it as an incredible blur, with one thing leading to another so quickly that she might have believed it a dream, if not for the large amount of physical evidence to the contrary.

It had started innocently enough, driving to a small bar just outside of city limits that served what she would later describe as “the greatest Margaritas known to man.” They hadn’t drunk very much, Kyle barely touched his drink at all. Marlena drank all of hers, but it took awhile, so engrossed was she in the conversation. She quickly discovered that Kyle was an excellent listener, absorbing everything and sharing in return. He was so warm, so caring, and so attentive that she found herself baring her soul, making herself vulnerable in ways she had not done with anyone before.

After paying for the drinks, they had left and gone for a walk, which she guided to her place, almost without thinking about it. When they arrived, she announced where they were with a slight smile, and suddenly kissed him. At first it was a warm kiss, suitable between two friends, but suddenly it had turned into something else; fiery, passionate, overwhelming.

From that moment on, the details had become rather fuzzy, though that hardly seemed important. She had no clear memory of climbing the steps, unlocking the door or entering the apartment, in fact, she was almost positive they had managed it without ever disengaging the kiss. Their clothes had proved slightly more complicated, and buttons were scattered all over from being torn off in haste, lying primarily in front of her door.

Looking around, she saw that buttons were not the only signs of what had happened. Dishes lay shattered on the floor after being swept off the table, where they had made love first. Merely looking at it made her remember him inside her, her breathing coming in gasps between thrusts. After they had tried to make it to the bed, but the couch had been closer, its pillows now scattered all over the living room. On the third try they had reached the bed, which now held the unmistakable smells of two bodies on the brink of exhaustion. Afterwards, she had gone to take a shower. He had joined her, and she briefly considered it a wonder that neither of them had drowned.

Now, all was quiet, and she looked across the pillows to see him, looking back at her. She smiled. “That,” she said, stretching where she lay, “was the most incredible night I’ve ever had.”

Kyle reached across the pillow, and brushed some hair away from her face. “I’ve never met anyone like you before, that’s for sure. I didn’t even...” he broke off.

She pulled herself up onto her elbows. “Didn’t even... what?”

“Never mind.” He smiled at her, and then started getting up. “Well, I can honestly say that tonight went far better than I had planned. However, there are a few things I have to attend to.”

“Such as?”

“Old business to take care of. Nothing Earth shattering.” And with that, he started getting dressed, as well as he could without buttons.

Marlena stood up. “Kyle?”

“Yes?”

“I hope that we are more than acquaintances now. Are we?”

He stopped, and looked at her for a long time, a look that seemed to gaze into her soul. She shivered. Then he answered. “Yes... yes, we are.”

Something about how he said it bothered her. “What is it?”

“It’s just that, well, I didn’t expect ever to have this again.” He kneeled on the bed in front of her, then kissed her. “It is a very pleasant surprise, to be sure. I will call you tonight.” And with that, he was gone. She lay back onto the bed, trying to sort out her very complicated feelings.

* * *

Sparro leaned back into his easy chair, sipping chardonnay and humming to himself. For anyone as old as he, new experiences were gifts from the gods, the only thing that could keep him going. Tonight had been a night of pure gluttony for him, with terror, pain, and ecstasy all serving as main courses. He replaced the glass on the tray where Cheri held it, her mind closed to the scene before her by Sparro’s command. Though her own horror might have been an interesting side course, one did not go about maiming one’s own pets.

He looked up from his pet to survey the scene before him. Much of the old silk dress Mara had been wearing was torn away, with only bits still clinging to her body here and there. Blood still seeped from numerous bites, on her neck, her wrists, even her breasts. She had stopped screaming nearly an hour before, and had stopped struggling not long after that. Now, all that was left were the short gasps she gave as Damien raped her, for the sixth time tonight—or was it the seventh? Sparro thought about it and realized he couldn’t remember, then dismissed the line of thought. The point was, she was still alive, though barely.

The performance had been admirable, and Sparro had decided halfway into it that Damien deserved a reward for his efforts. It was slightly ironic, he thought, that the only real pain would come while the girl was being raped, whereas the bites themselves transported her mind into helpless ecstasy, the likes of which Sparro had sampled only briefly in the past. The bite of the Nosferatu was truly an amazing thing, and no doubt quite useful. Under such ecstasy, no one could think to struggle. Sparro supposed that many broken teeth were avoided that way.

It was almost completely played out now, though. Damien held Mara down by the scruff of her neck, her cheek pressed against the badly stained couch, while he ravaged her from behind. Her mind, by Sparro’s order, still clung to consciousness, though only a slight, distant pleasure, spiked with pain, remained. It was almost done, she was almost finished. Damien began panting eagerly as he bent over her, ready to drain the last of her lifeblood...

“Stop.” Damien looked up, surprised. “Release her for the moment, and step away.” Damien obeyed, of course. As he pulled out of her, her body collapsed to the couch, broken and used, but still clinging to life.

“What now? There is little left to be gotten out of her, Sparro, but I mean to have it.”

“You have done well, Damien. Better than I had hoped for, truth be told. You will be rewarded greatly. You remember Tony?”

“The fat pimp?”

Sparro smiled at the description. “Yes. He has been an annoyance for some time, and is a true waste. How would you like to drain him dry?”

Damien licked his lips. Sparro interpreted the gesture as an affirmative. “I promised him that his stable would remain untouched, and I always keep my word. However, they will soon no longer be his.”

The vampire laughed at this, then looked again at the whore before him. “And what about her?”

“I wish to reward her as well. I want you to turn her. I have never felt the transformation of a vampire before and I wish to feel it now.”

Damien nodded slowly. “If that is your wish. I may have the whole pimp?”

“Every last drop, and I will not interfere in the least, so long as you dispose of the body properly. Now quickly, before she dies.”

“She will die anyway, but as you wish.” Walking back to the couch, the vampire turned Mara’s limp body over, then with a vicious bite opened his own vein at the wrist, holding it over her mouth, letting the dark red fluid pour into her mouth while stroking her throat to make her swallow it. It lasted for nearly a minute before the wound healed.

“It will take time, but it has begun. By dawn, she will be a vampiress.” Sparro nodded, and Damien redressed. “Now, with your permission, I would go and claim my prize.”

“With my blessings.” Damien wasted no time, walking quickly out of the room.

For a moment, there was only silence, as Mara’s breathing became more and more labored. Suddenly, she began screaming again. Sparro smiled, leaned back, and let the new sensations flow into him.

* * *

When Kyle finally got back in his car, his thoughts were broken and confused. He had thought himself past true relationships, and had never imagined that a Mashiekeh might still be vulnerable to feelings such as love. The night had been intense, and amazing, and he had never fed on Marlena. Filled nearly to bursting from his concert, he had never thought to draw more, but had used his powers only to please her. It was a good feeling, of course, but hardly what he had expected. He idly wondered what Sparro would say about it.

Shaking his head, he started up his car and drove off. He had almost gotten back to his apartment when he remembered certain matters that had to be cleared up first. With a sigh, he turned around and drove toward Andrea and Allie’s place. He felt tired, and decided that a nap would be just what he needed, after he had taken care of his pets for the night.

Arriving at the apartment building, he began walking up the stairs, still thinking about Marlena, and wondering how she was going to impact his life from that point on, and what he was going to do about his pets. He heard them before he saw them, Andrea’s cries became audible almost as soon as he entered the building. When he opened their door, they became so loud that he closed quickly behind him before she woke the whole building up.

“Oh GOD! PLEASE! PLEASE, JUST STOP, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, PLEEEEASE!” He took a moment to get a Coke from the fridge before walking into the bedroom. There they were as he had left them, Andrea tightly tied to the bed, with Allie lying between her legs, licking her mistress eagerly, showing signs of having experienced several orgasms herself.

“That’s enough, Allie.” Immediately Allie stopped, getting off the bed and kneeling, looking up adoringly at her master. Andrea was left gasping for breath, her eyes rolling wildly, attempting to focus. “How long?”

Allie thought for a moment, glancing at a clock. “Nearly nine hours, Master.”

“Did she come?”

“No, Master. She was very obedient.”

“And yourself?”

“Eight times, Master. Thank you for allowing me to do so.” With that, she shot a triumphant look at Andrea, whose breathing was finally beginning to slow.

Kyle smiled. “Now, now, Allie, you’ve been a very good girl, no point in getting too uppity with your mistress. Go to your room and get some sleep, and be ready to serve her again in the morning.”

Allie smiled, stood, and scampered out of the room. Before closing the door, she turned, almost shyly, and asked; “May I dream of you, Master?”

“You may. Sleep well.” She smiled, then closed the door. Kyle turned his attention back on to Andrea, whose eyes were just coming back into focus. “Now, have you been suitably chastened, Andrea?”

Her eyes locked onto his, desperate. He could feel the raw frustration hemorrhaging out of her, product of nearly nine hours of constant stimulation without the release of orgasm. It was a wonder she hadn’t lost her mind, he hadn’t intended to be gone for so long. She licked her lips, then answered. “Y-y-yes, Kyle. It was wrong of me to keep your s-s-slave from you, I’m very s-s- sorry...” she seemed on the verge of tears, but he resolved to not be moved.

“I’m afraid you have lost the privilege of my name, Andrea. I am master now to you, just like to Allie. You may remain her mistress, but only because I cannot be bothered to worry about her all the time. You are to take proper care of her, and not punish her in any way for tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” He raised an eyebrow, and she quickly amended; “Yes, Master.”

“Good girl.” He turned and began leaving the room, but stopped when she started whimpering. “Oh, very well. You will remain tied up until Allie unties you in the morning, but for now... remember the stimulation you just had.” Her eyes bulged again, and her entire body began trembling as waves of pleasure flew through her. “Now you may come.” He walked out of the apartment, followed first by her orgasmic screams, and then by quiet. No doubt she had fallen asleep; she had almost been as exhausted as aroused.

He arrived at home, tossing his coat on the rack and finally going to sleep himself. As he drifted to sleep, he went over the events of the night. “Not bad for my first hunt,” he thought in the dark.