The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Maruseng Web

This work is completely ficticious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Intended for adult-only fantasy reading .

Chapter 3

The next week for Aaron had gone by in a weird sort of fog. He remembered a lot of the night with Christy, including how fantastic it was to have her, but felt only a vague sense of guilt, rather than altogether guilty . He was even able to look Carole deep in the eye without problem, which definitely surprised him. It was as if there was something preventing him from feeling guilty, and his conscience was trying to find a way around it, without much success. And his lovemaking with Carole that week was especially passionate, without even thinking about Christy.

Aaron got the call at 10:30 Wednesday morning, a week after the encounter with Christy and Janine.

“Hi Aaron, It’s Janine, Christy friend. We met last week, remember?”

“It is certainly difficult to forget, I’ll admit.”

“ I was happy to meet you, after everything Christy had said. Hey, are you open for lunch today? I want to discuss a few things with you”

Now intrigue is a character weakness for Aaron,capable of clouding his judgment. And he found the thought of meeting up with Janine again particularly intriguing. “Calendar’s free. When and where?”

“How about Patino’s at 11:30? I can get there early to nab a booth”

“Sounds good, I’ll see you there”. Patino’s is a reasonably priced Italian place, with a set of booths that offer some privacy, without being conspicuously private.

He got to Patino’s a few minutes late, inquired about his “colleague” Janine, and was led to the last booth towards the back. Janine gave a friendly smile, and motioned for him to sit. The waitress asked for drink requests. Aaron had deduced that there must have been some sort of drug in the beer at Christy’s that night, so for this meeting, he wasn’t about to accept the first drink she offered. Janine sensed the hesitation, and suggested a bottle of wine to share. Since it would be opened at the table, he figured that was safe enough, and accepted the waitress’ offer of the Chianti.

But Aaron’s caution was unwarranted, as Janine proceeded to explain about the maruseng and hypnosis and how she liked Creative Writing in the way that it allowed her to meet people in a more-interesting context. He figured she was going to bring up Christy, and was surprised when she instead began asking about Carole. She said she admired his devotion to her, and figured she must be a special person. She also said she didn’t want him to feel consumed by guilt over the Christy encounter, and had placed a guilt-block in place that night.

“But I don’t think the guilt block will last much longer, and I’d hate to have sabotaged your beautiful relationship by any feelings of betrayal. So here is my proposal. I can make it so Carole would welcome any such encounter, that they would excite her as much as they would excite you. You could further expand your relationship, exploring fantasies that you only dreamed of. All of it without guilt, only passion. And you could control the scenarios as you see fit.”

“Intriguing. But what’s in it for you?”

“Well, as you must have noticed with Christy, we both share a desire to make love to beautiful women, something I’m sure we first learned in our teenage years. But in college I found I quickly tired of the lesbian club circuit. I found it much more interesting to seduce straight women, concocting my little webs of maruseng hypnosis. Up until Christy, all of my webs resulted in only one-night stands. But the way you enraptured Christy, it added tremendously to the maruseng ‘s suggestive powers. I can get Christy to respond to my suggestions to this day. If we could team up, we could seduce anyone in whom you have a fleeting desire. Co-workers, models, celebrities, you name it. And all of it with Carole’s blessing, if not encouragement. I’m sure anyone that you are interested in, I am interested in.”

As Janine talked, flashbacks of the night with Christy came back to Aaron. And the thought of Carole actually approving had a definite appeal. They talked more and more over lunch, then continued at a coffee shop, after he’d called in to say he needed to take the afternoon off. Janine talked about how she had discovered the maruseng while researching a psyche paper, how she canvassed alley shops in Chinatown until she found the silky white herb, how she wove her early webs to seduce her classmates and professor. She made a few sly references to Christy’s dancing, and how she really seemed like she was dancing as she made love to him. Maybe it was the cappuccino mixing with the Chianti and memories of Christy surging in his bloodstream, coupled with the foreboding of facing Carole after the guilt block wore off, but by the time he finished his cappuccino, Janine had herself a partner.

Janine asked many more questions about Carole, as she formulated a plan and profile to spin the proper web. She asked about food and drink, exercise and hobbies, clothes and pets. Finally she asked about fantasies that Carole had. Confident that she had enough information, they arranged to have Janine come visit next Saturday evening.

Carole and Aaron often entertained on the weekends, usually either small group bar-b-ques, or couples over for dinner. Since Carole had met Christie on numerous company functions, and Christy had often provided free room and board on his late nights in Silicon Valley, it was natural to invite her and a guest over for a thank-you dinner. Janine was of course to be Christy’s guest, but she was coming form the opposite direction, so they would arrive separately. Janine then arranged it that Christy would call in with car trouble, and have to beg out of the dinner. Janine was outgoing enough to keep the conversation flowing , and minimize any awkward moments related to the fact that Carole had never met her, and, in their scripted story, Aaron only met her once. So it was just the three of them to enjoy a fine meal, finishing off one bottle of Cabernet, and opening a second as they moved into the bar adjacent to the living room. Janine had added the maruseng to Carole’s drink near the end of dinner, and bided her time while it took effect.

Earlier in the evening, Janine had diverted the conversation away from her line of “work”, but in the bar, when Carole inquired, Janine started the spinning of the web by stating she was a clinical hypnotist, who work in a Psychology ward. This interested Carole, as Janine explained how she sometimes helped people remember things, sometimes forget them, and sometimes gave people a diversion to help bring peace to their lives.

“For example “, said Janine, “ I might make someone who is chronically stressed over ills believe that they are a rich heiress for an afternoon”

“I’ve sometimes dreamt of being an heiress, or a lottery winner or something” said Carole. This was along the lines of one of Carole’s fantasies about which Aaron had told Janine: a few years back, in a role-playing fantasy, Carole had gotten very aroused by playing the role of the kidnapped heiress.

“Yes, the lottery one is common.” Replied Janine. “I find the rich heiress much more interesting. If you want, I could probably hypnotize you this evening, allowing you to believe you are the heiress of a large fortune”.

Carole looked at Aaron, who gave her a “sure, why not” shrug, so Carole agreed, somewhat eagerly due to the wine.. Janine set to work, holding Carole’s gaze with the gold fob on her necklace, the timing of the conversation such that the maruseng was just taking effect.

“Carole, you are the sole heir of a vast mining fortune, worth several hundred million dollars. You live in a 19-room mansion in the hills, on a 75-acre estate. Why don’t you describe the estate to me?”

Carole proceeded to talk in detail about a Victorian-style mansion, with quirky little passageways, an opulent bedroom, masterful kitchen, bountiful rose garden, and riding stable with five horses. She had obviously given the “if I were really rich” fantasy a lot of thought.

Janine let her talk for awhile, then began to turn the session. “Carole, one thing about being rich in such a large house is that it can get lonely. Rich fathers like to control the people that daughters get to meet, and you find many a Saturday night where your castle seems like a prison. The boys you get to meet all sons of fellow millionaires, and you find them unappealing. You find you do not have many opportunities to explore womanly desires, and your experiences with one or two sons of millionaires out in the hay behind the stables have left you unfulfilled. And then one day it happened: asleep in your room in the middle of the night, a pillowcase is thrust over your head, your hands and feet are bound, and you are carried out of your mansion. You have been kidnapped!”

Janine held the gold fob in front of Carole’s face “Now Carole, look into the fob. I am your kidnapper. To get through this ordeal, you must obey me. Do you understand me Carole?”

“I understand. I will obey” Carole was now deeply in the midst of the maruseng.

“Now Carole, it is against the rules for a kidnapped heiress to wear a bra. So please remove your bra”

Carole reached up under her light blue button-down shirt, undid her bra, and pulled it through, dropping it on the floor. Janine motioned for Carole to move from her bar stool to the love seat, and instructed her to sit down.

“ Now Carole, your hands have been lashed together , and tied to a pole over your head.” She took Carole’s hands together, and raised her arms over her head, against the top of the love seat. “ Your hands are tied fast, you must not move them. Your eyes are not blindfolded, you can look around and see that there are two kidnappers present, a man and a woman. So far, you have not been touched or harmed in the least. The kidnappers are discussing the situation”

Aaron started talking per the script: “We said we would not touch her if they paid the ransom promptly, but we have not heard a word”

“Yes,” Janine added,” we have waited well past the first deadline. Perhaps we need to touch her now”

“Such a fine figure she has. I bet the heiress has very firm breasts” He glance at Carole, and notice her nipples hardening through her shirt.

“I think we should find out” replied Janine, and with that she began to slowly unbutton Carole’s shirt. They leaned over and kissed her firmly on the lips, then dragged their tongues over her chin and down her neck. They leaned back for a moment as Janine undid the last button, and the shirt fell away, exposing Carole’s ripe, firm tits and engorged nipples.

“My, what a nice pair you have, heiress” said Janine, as lowered her lips onto Carole’s right nipple, while Aaron began to devour her left. Carole began moaning and squirming, but still held her hands fast over her head. Having both tits sucked at once was also one of Carole’s fantasies, and she was clearly enjoying it immensely. Janine unbuttoned her top, and began rubbing her nipple against Carole’s as she raised her head to address Carole again.

“Now, being a good little heiress, you should not be enjoying this, should you? Answer me!”

“No I shouldn’t’t, I shouldn’t’t be enjoying this”

“But look how hard your nipples are. Deep down, your body betrays your moral upbringing, even if you won’t admit it. Shall we see how far that betrayal goes?”

And with that, Janine moved her hands over her belly, stopping to unbutton the top of her jeans, then sliding the zipper down. “Being a spoiled heiress, you still won’t admit you are turned on by this will you”

“ no, no I won’t”

“Well let’s just see about that” and with that, together they slid Carole’s jeans down over her hips, down her thighs and off her ankles, then in unison drew a hand up her inner thigh, under her panties, and along her soaking wet slit.

“My, look how wet we are. I think our heiress really wants something here, do you agree Aaron?”

“Yes, very much so I think. How about it Heiress, wouldn’t you love to have two tongues inside you right now? You know what the answer is. Admit it!”

“Yes” Carol moaned breathlessly, and, sliding her soaked panties down, then ran their tongues along her thighs, until meeting in the middle of her inner lips, right below Carole’s clit. They worked their tongues magically around Carole’s sex, while Aaron drew his hand up Janine’s thigh, finding her panty-less cunt also dripping wet. But when Janine asked Carole if she was ready for some fingers, aaron withdrew from Janine to prepare to put Carole over the top. They each inserted one finger, and after a few thrusts, added a second. Janine raised up to talk to Carole again, as Aaron locked his lips around Carole’s clit.

“Feels so good, doesn’t it heiress”

“ohmygod” moaned Carole, as she exploded into orgasm. Her hands were still over her head, and she gyrated her hips wildly as wave after wave overtook her . Aaron moved his fingers over her G-spot, sending Carole into a total frenzy, followed by the deeper maruseng-suggestive well. Janine went to work.

“Carole, you can hear me, can’t you? Please nod if you can hear me” Janine began.

Carole nodded in assent.

“ Carole, when you here the phrase “that divine cabernet”, you will become very aroused at the thought of Aaron going down on another woman. When you see his tongue inside another woman’s cunt, it will feel like it is inside your own. You will long to see Aaron’s cocked penetrating the lips of a woman’s cunt, and it will feel like his cock is sliding inside you own. Do you understand Carole?”

“Yes, I understand” she intoned, as she lapsed into a state of orgasmic bliss.

Janine then grabbed the full length mirror from the wall in the entry room, and positioned it against the bar in front of the love seat, so Carole would have a clear view of the activity therein. Janine then positioned Aaron behind Carole, with his erect member positioned between her spread thighs. Janine took the cock in her hand, and began gliding it gently over Carole’s clit, and along her slit.

“Now Carole, focus on Aaron’s cock. Watch it as it slides along, gently parting the lips. After you see Aaron tongue a pussy, you will long to watch his cock just like this. You will desire to see it part the lips, anticipate it driving into the hole. Stare at it Carole! You will long to watch it disappear into the hole, when you know it will feel just like this…” and with that, he drove hard into Carole, and felt a new wave of orgasm shudder deep inside her. Carole maintained her gaze into the mirror, watching and grooving as his cock slid in and out. Janine added to the intensity by locking her lips around Carol’s clit, and massaging her thumb around Carole’s anus. Carole finally passed out in delirium, as Aaron shot his load. The three lay together for awhile, then Aaron asked Janine if he could fulfill any desires for her. Janine paused for consideration, but politely declined, glancing at Carole in her deep slumber.