The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Maruseng Web

This work is completely ficticious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Intended for adult-only fantasy reading .

Chapter 4

Janine met Aaron for lunch the following Tuesday. Aaron said he felt bad that Janine had left that night unfulfilled, but Janine shrugged it off, saying that Christy had been more than obliging when she got home. Janine also relished going down on Carole, and knew she had enough leeway in the hooks she had left in her to have her way when the time was right. But she stressed to Aaron that they needed to test Carole’s conditioning fairly soon, or risk it becoming ineffective.

The opportunity presented itself the following Friday. Carole called at work, and said she was getting together with Cindy that evening, and that Aaron should fend for myself for dinner. Cindy was one of Carole’s many interesting friends, and Aaron realized she would be a perfect test case.

Cindy is an attractive blonde in her early thirties, a mother of two locked in a loveless marriage, in it “for the children”. She and Carole frequently got together to gab over a bottle of wine, Carole letting Cindy vent over the latest misdeeds of her jerk husband. Cindy is also a recovered nymphomaniac, telling Carole she spent three years form age 22 to 25 having to get it every day. Marriage and children finally quenched that, but left her with a husband whom she came to realize was devoid of positive attributes, save for the income. Sex with him had long lost its passion, but that did not mean she was devoid of passion herself. Several times at parties she was overtly flirtatious with Aaron, and on more than one occasion she only half-jokingly asked Carole if he was available for “special servicing”. For years Aaron held the fantasy of a ménage with Cindy and Carole, if he could only get Carole to go along.

Aaron worked late that evening, waiting until he figured Cindy and Carole were well into their bottle of wine. He phoned home as he was driving, telling Carole he’d be be home in a half hour, and to “save some of that divine cabernet for me”. Carole sounded slightly odd as she said goodbye and hung up, and went back to Cindy in the bar.

For Carole, it seemed like the wine hit her all at once. She saw Cindy sitting at the bar, noticed how well she kept her figure, and how well she kept her head up in spite of her relationship. She felt sorry for how Cindy was now sexually deprived, and remembered when she had jokingly made references about wanting to sleep with me. And Carole suddenly felt the idea of Aaron going down on Cindy was strangely appealing. In fact, as she sat there listening to Cindy, she realized that she really, really wanted to see him go down on her. She began plotting to make it happen.

When the subject turned to the current workout regimen, Carole saw the opportunity to turn the conversation towards sex. After Cindy mentioned the number of tennis and racquetball matches she’d had, Carole casually responded with “after this week’s activity with Aaron, I didn’t have any energy left to hit the gym”. The inquisitive “tell me more” look from Cindy allowed Carole to elaborate on his seemingly insatiable appetite that week (having made love four out of five nights since the previous weekend, with the mirror figuring prominently each night, though Carole was actually more “insatiable” than he was). Carole let on that she could “use a break to recuperate”, and “lamented “ that Friday was a traditional night for a romp. She then deflected the attention to Cindy, asking if anything new had developed with her husband Brad, or anything beyond the one time fling with her tennis coach Nick. Nothing interesting at all was Cindy’s response. Cindy bemoaned her missed opportunities as Carole just listened. When she heard him pull up into the driveway, she told Cindy, “Hey, I have an idea. When Aaron comes in, just follow along. When he gets to the bar, shrug your shoulders like you strained a muscle. I’ll take it from there”.

Aaron came in the door, announcing his presence as he dropped off his briefcase, then proceeded to the bar. He said hello to the ladies, and made a sarcastic comment about how little of “that divine cabernet” was left, as he poured himself half a glass. Cindy rolled her shoulders on cue.

“Oh shut up and be useful” replied Carole. “ Cindy hurt her shoulder in tennis. Why don’t you massage it out”

Setting the wine down, he obliged the request, standing behind Cindy as she sat on the bar stool. Cindy and Carole continued in idle conversation while he worked Cindy’s shoulders and neck, alternating between reaching more and more over her shoulder towards the top of her breast, or under her arm to the side of her breast. The response in both Cindy and Carole was noticeable through the perkiness in their blouses.

Carole suggested Cindy could use a full back massage, and motioned for her to lay down on the carpet. Aaron straddled Cindy, and continued to work along her back, being good this time, except for the occasional foray along the side of her breast. Carole continued to watch intently, then requested that , since Cindy had played racquetball that day, he should massage her thighs as he does Carole’s after she plays racquetball. Aaron knew the maruseng conditioning was in full control of Carole, as he knew where all thigh massages ended with Carole. Cindy was most accommodating, slightly spreading her legs as he started the thigh massage. She was wearing a short wrap skirt, and it did not take much movement to expose her panties. With each stroke cycle, he worked closer to her panty line, then he began openly stroking along her panties as he reached the top of her thigh on each circular cycle. On the next cycle, he drew his fingers under her panty line, and slid them up along her moist slit. Glancing up at Carole, he whispered” Why don’t you tell Cindy what comes next?”

“Cindy, this is the part where Aaron switches to his tongue for the massage”

With that, he slid down Cindy’s panties, as Cindy rolled to her back and helped ease them past her ankles. Her pink lips were glistening amongst her fine blond bush. Carole positioned herself on the futon so she had a clear view of the action. Aaron positioned himself to avoid blocking Carole’s view. Cindy was very responsive, and it did not take before the combination of tongue and fingers had brought her to a sharp climax. He glanced at Carole, who was busy fingering herself while watching Cindy and me intently.

“Carole, now what do you think Cindy wants?”

“Oh, give her your cock. I want to see it slide inside her. You want that cock, don’t you Cindy?”

There was much mutual agreement on that point, and he did not tease her slit much before burying it inside her. Both Cindy and Carole gasped as he eased in and out of her. It did not take many thrusts to have Cindy moaning very loudly. He eased out, and Carole lay down beside us.

“You guys were so hot. It was like I was directing my own personal porn show.”

After lying motionless for a short time, Aaron asked Carole “okay director, what do you want to see next?”

“Fuck her hard. From behind. I want to see you really drive her”

Cindy and Aaron were more than happy to oblige.

“Excellent” was Janine’s response when Aaron called her the next day. “Now who next shall we bring into our little web?”

* * *

I had already arranged a lunch date with Alicia for the next time she was town. Alicia Wellbourn was perhaps the most stunning woman Aaron had ever met. Born in Ceylon just before it became known as Sri Lanka, the product of a Swedish businessman and a concierge at a local hotel. The exotic blend of the Scandinavian and south asian features was something to behold. Her skin was a soft brown, like a perfect medium tan. Her face was angelic, with green eyes complimenting a perfect nose and soft mouth, bordered light brown hair. She was tall, about 5′9″, with long, athletic legs, thin in the waist, but with an incredible bust. Her cleavage could hold the gaze of any man still capable of producing testosterone. This she used most successfully in her marketing career. And just to prove that sometimes life isn’t fair, she also possessed a PhD in engineering and a black belt in tae kwan do.

Aaron got to know Alicia well when she worked in marketing for his firm. They traveled together on several projects, and struck up a strong friendship. Though the temptation was definitely there, even overseas with Alicia he had stayed true to Carole. That didn’t prevent him from pushing some boundaries at opportune moments. But interestingly enough, he slowly got the impression that Alicia did not have a very strong sex drive; and from the way he had to over explain jokes or behaviors he’d observed in people, he also got the impression she was not very sexually experienced at all. She had married Thomas Wellbourn when she was still in school; he was much older than she was, perhaps a dozen years or so. Aaron always had the feeling that he used her for as much a trophy as a mate. They would be apart on travel for weeks or even a month at a time, but Alicia never gave any indication that she was left hungry by going so long in between. Even when she and Thomas were together, it sounded like she spent her evenings playing Empires or like games on line, while Thomas either worked late or fell asleep on the couch.

Alicia had left the company and moved down south about eighteen months before, but they maintained friendship through e-mail contact, and occasional visits when her new job brought her to town. Aaron thought Janine would find Alicia most interesting, so he arranged to have lunch at the same Italian place, and Janine came by to scope her out. That afternoon he got a call from Janine; she was highly interested in working the maruseng on Alicia, and wanted to meet that evening to work out the web. Janine queried him on as many details about Alicia as he could remember, and they slowly developed an idea. Alicia favorite show was Babylon 5, and in conversation on one of their marketing trips, he’d found out she particularly identified with Ivanova’s character, as someone who was very strong in a male-dominated profession, yet was also sexually insecure. Alicia was most disappointed when Ivanova’s character was removed from the show, as well as when Babylon itself was cancelled. Janine decided to use Babylon as the angle. She would pose as a director friend of Aaron’s, who just got a contract to re-shoot Babylon 5.

Aaron set up a dinner engagement for Thursday night with Alicia. He also called Carole, and told her he needed to stay over Thursday as well. While enjoying their wine with dinner, Aaron was able to slip the maruseng into her drink. About ten minutes later, as the herb started tingling on Alicia’s consciousness, Janine came into the restaurant, and the plan was set in motion.

Janine happened by the table like it was a chance meeting.

“Hey, Aaron, what a surprise. How are you doing?”

“Hi Janine. Just fine. What brings you to town? Oh, I’m sorry, Janine, this is Alicia, a friend of mine.”

“ A pleasure”, said Janine, extending her hand. “I just stopped in for a quick bite. I got the contract to do the follow on for Babylon 5. I’m setting up for auditions tomorrow over at a local stage down the road.”

“Wow, Janine, that’s great. I didn’t even know you were in the running for that contract” Had you heard about that Alicia? That they were planning on extending B-5?”

Alicia brightened at the thought. “No I hadn’t. Wow, that’s great news! Are you getting the entire cast back?

“Mostly” replied Janine, “but we have some openings to fill. That’s why I came up here to run auditions. The schedule is pretty tight; we have soundstage time in a month. Say, you would look absolutely stunning as Ivanova. Can you act?”

The wine and the maruseng started kicking in stronger in Alicia’s head. “No… I… uhh…”

“Really, you should consider it. I can even give you an audition tonight, before anyone else is around. Here, let me at least get a picture of you, so I can show it to the producers.”

Janine pulled out a digital camera, and proceeded to try to frame Alicia’s exotic face.

“No this isn’t quite the right pose. Here, Aaron, you stand right here and take the picture. Alicia , why don’t you look over here at me. The producers favor candid shots, so I want to capture you looking askance. Just focus right here , on the gold fob on my necklace. Just relax and stare right at it, while Aaron takes the pictures….”

Janine had been hustling her so quickly that Alicia didn’t have time to think, and she found herself doing exactly what Janine said. The maruseng, masked by the wine, kicked in full, and in a booth in the middle of a crowded restaurant, Alicia came under Janine’s trance.

“Alicia, you are very excited by the prospect of playing Ivanova. You very much want the role. Whenever you hear the word Ivanova, you find it stimulates you. Do you understand Alicia?”

“I understand” breathed Alicia. And with that, we finished our wine and headed off to the audition.

Christy, still at Janine’s beck and call, was waiting at the “stage”, which was actually an empty office space that was owned by a friend of Janine’s. She was to act as the audition videographer. Janine and Christy had set up earlier, with an overstuffed lounge chair to act as the Captain’s seat, and laid out some exercise mats along the floor.

“We’ll use these sparse props for your audition as Ivanova” said Janine, and Alicia perked up at the sound of the name. “We’ll need you to change into the uniform for your audition”, and she handed Alicia a costume that must have had a past life at the Exotic/Erotic Ball. It was a one-piece outfit, in purple and royal blue, with a neckline that plunged to the naval, ending as a short skirt that ended about two inches below the derriere.

“Sorry, it’s a little riske”, apologized Janine, “But we did have to make a few concessions for the ratings. But it will look good on you. You can change in there” pointing to a bathroom.

Alicia came out a few minutes later, and looked absolutely stunning. The neckline captured a generous portion of her cleavage; Alicia had clearly seen that her bra would look goofy with the outfit, and had left it off. The lower skirt revealed much of her well-toned thighs. Janine licked her lips in anticipation, but knew she would have to work slowly towards her goal; Alicia could only be manipulated into doing so much with the shallow maruseng hypnosis in place.

Janine had also rented some episodes from Babylon 5, and used them to write a short script for Alicia to use for the audition. Since the lines were short, Alicia could memorize them quickly. The first scene was a battle sequence on the ship’s bridge. Janine and Aaron fed Alicia her lines, as she sat in the Captain’s chair of her own command ship.

“Captain Ivanova, Tellurian Raiders approaching. Sensors indicate their weapons are fully charged.”

Alicia responded on cue: " On screen. Battle Stations. Shields up. Arm Pulsar cannons!”

I make out three cruisers. Delta Class. One is breaking off to try to flank us. ”

“Evasive action, heading 2307 mark 4. Let’s take on the first two. Strengthen aft shields.”

“Cruisers in range, Captain Ivanova”

“Fire pulsars!” Alicia stood up as she said this; her nipples were starting to harden against her tight uniform. She began to pace the bridge, which was outlined in tape.

Christy mentioned to Janine that she was picking up a panty line in Alicia’s uniform. (this was also part of the script.) Janine called out “Cut!", and Alicia stopped .

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “Did I mess up?”

“ No, Ivanova, you did fine. Camera’s picking up a panty line through your uniform. If you’d slide them off, we can do a quick re-shoot.”

“Sure thing” said Alicia. She was clearly getting into the audition. She walked towards the rest room, but stopped in front of the door, with her back to them, and reached under her skirt slid down her panties. She walked back to the chair, as Aaron sighed deeply under his breath.

“Okay, let’s take it from the top” yelled Janine, as she held her little chalkboard in front of the camera, and called out “Ivanova Audition, take two!

Alicia repeated the first scene, and was actually rather convincing in delivering her lines, though it obviously wasn’t Shakespeare. Between the “Ivanova’s” in the script, and the power of being in command, Alicia’s nipples were becoming more noticeable through her outfit.

Janine moved Alicia over to the exercise mats. “Now in this scene, one of the Tellurian Raider ships was able breach the defense long enough for a raiding party to be slipped aboard the ship. Ivanova, you are surprised while walking down the hallway, and have to use your tae kwon do skills to fend them off. This type of scene will be shot in front of a blue screen, with the aliens added later, so for now you need to simulate the fight. ”

“Ready, Action!” They made sounds of the aliens attacking, and yelled out where they were “One coming from your left!” One is behind you!” Alicia went through all of her moves, long legs kicking left and right, each kick giving a flash of her light brown velvet. She did imaginary throws, trips, and punches. Her breasts were on the verge of falling out. Every now and then she’d be told that an alien has tripped her, or landed a blow, and Alicia would sprawl down, then jump back up, her legs spread facing the camera, she oblivious to the show she was providing, as Christy captured it all on the video. Finally, Janine finished the scene by saying that a mighty blow has knocked her back, leaving her dazed and of fading consciousness. As Alicia lay on the mats, Janine walked over and undid the velcro piece of the uniform over Alicia’s left shoulder, explaining that the script called for it to be torn in the fight. As Alicia lay on her back, her nipples were rock hard showing through the fabric, her luscious left breast nearly fully exposed. .

“In the next scene, as you regain consciousness, but are tired and wounded, you learn Tergan, the telepath, has neutralized the Tellurians, and carried you to safety. Deep down you knew that Ivanova had some telepath ability, but she suppressed it because of the stigma it carried. Now Ivanova and Tergan make the mental connection, and it is time for them to carry out the passion scene that has been building for months. Aaron, for the sake of the audition, you play Tergan. Since the communication is all telepathic, you don’t have any lines. ”

Aaron walked over to the mats, and knelt next to ALicia. “Now Aaron,as Tergan, first you look deep into Ivanova’s eyes, the you kiss her on the lips. Alicia, you start moving in rapture, then Tergan begins kissing you next on the neck, then begins to move down the neckline of your uniform, until he finally reaches the hem of your skirt. Then Ivanova needs to react as though Tergan is going down on her. I need those convincing facial expressions to sell the character. Do you think you got it, Alicia?”

“I’m not sure”

“Just think back to the last time your husband went down on you, and how you reacted ”

“Well, actually, he never has gone down on me. He tried it once, half-heartedly, but said he didn’t like it”

“You mean you’ve never had a guy go down on you?” asked Janine, in her stern Director voice.

“Well, no” admitted Alicia, blushing uncomfortably. She really wanted to win this audition, and was afraid she was messing it up now.

“Well how about this”, said Janine soothingly “What if Aaron were to actually go down on you. I’ll just have the camera capture your facial expressions, so you don’t have top worry about that. With the right expressiveness, I think you’ll do very well when it comes to judging the auditions”

Under the maruseng spell, Alicia agreed. Aaron’s heart started beating a mile a minute, as he was about to fulfill some pretty strong fantasies. He eased down between her legs, lifted the short skirt, and started right in with his tongue. Between the action itself and the number of times “Ivanova” appeared in the script, Aaron found her to be very well lubricated. Janine stood over her watching the very interesting facial expressions, while Christy kept the camera focused on the subject around Aaron’s tongue. It did not take long to bring Alicia to a startling climax, and Janine went to work setting the deeper conditioning.

“Alicia, listen to me. I am your director. When I say “Ivanova” followed by a command, you will obey any command I give you. And you will find the act of carrying out that command extremely arousing. Do you understand?

“Yes” breathed Alicia. The conditioning was set.

Janine didn’t see any reason to delay in testing the conditioning.

“Alicia, do you remember the episode where Ivanova is securing the deal with the Lumati ambassador? the one in which the deal needs to be sealed by sex, and she creates the Ivanova dance to avoid actually having sex?”

“Yes, that was one of my favorite episodes”

“Well Alicia, we are going to re-shoot that scene. This time the Lumati ambassador has returned, and true to his word, this time you will do things his way. The Lumati has both a female half and a male half. I will play the female half, while Aaron is the male half. Ivanova, you must pleasure both halves to fulfill your commitment, starting with the female half. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, director” Alicia blankly replied.

“Good”, said Janine. “Let’s get started”. “Ivanova, you will start pleasuring the female half by showing her your breasts.” Before she could even think about it, Alicia reached up and undid the velcro holding her uniform to her shoulders, the straps dropping forward, exposing her wonderful breasts. Janine gave an approving smile, her own breasts showing hard through her shirt.

“Ivanova, now unbutton my shirt, and suck on my exposed breasts” again Alicia did as commanded, and Janine moaned at the aching in her nipples. She eased down onto the mats,Alicia following, alternately sucking on each of Janine’s firm tits. Janine began kneading Alicia’s breasts as well, but decided to hold off on sucking them for now, her urgings were getting too intense.

“Ivanova, remove my pants and panties. Fell my wetness with your fingers” Alicia quickly complied, and was soon stroking her fingers up and down Janine’s slit. “Ivanova, now use your tongue. Devour me like you’ve first learned tonight” Alicia was hesitant at first, he r mind trying to resist the conditioning, she had never had any lesbian impulses before, but the maruseng was too strong, and she began dabbing her tongue into Janine’s sex, tentative at first, but then with more vigor at Janine’s urging, until she was sucking and slurping as fast as she could, bringing Janine to a very satisfying climax.”

Very good Ivanova. Now you will begin pleasuring the male half. Ivanova, spread your legs slightly wider, while you continue with your tongue in me.

Aaron was very ready for this part. Below Alicia’s fine derriere, her wet lips were a fine sight, and he wasted no time in slipping himself inside,and began pumping with great gusto. Alicia rocked her hips back to meet his thrusts, and she had to raise up from Janine to keep her breath. Janine began to squeeze Alicia’s nipples, and saw she was getting very close to another orgasm.”

“Tell me Ivanova, is doggy style your favorite position?”

“Oh yes, always” she gasped, as the next wave hit her, and Aaron shortly after, Christy getting it all on tape. Janine smiled a contented smile, and lit a cigarette, admiring her latest beautiful conquest.

* * *

The phone rang.

“Hi Carole, it’s Aaron. Why don’t you pour yourself some of that divine cabernet, and put on that tape you see on the desk. I should be home in half an hour....”