The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Maruseng Web

This work is completely ficticious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Intended for adult-only fantasy reading .

Chapter 2

Aaron spent the rest of the week in a sort of daze; a mix of guilt and erotic bliss. Strongly aroused at the memory, he made passionate love to Carole several times that week, at the same time avoiding strong direct gazes, citing overwork/sleep deprivation as an excuse.

By the time the following Tuesday rolled around, Aaron had more or less settled back into a normal routine, guessing that Carole was not wise to the happenings of the previous week. Meanwhile, it was time for Christy’s next creative writing class, and time for Janine to find out how effective her powers could be.

The class of ten students proceeded normally, following the topic of selective editing. As the two hour period winded down, and the class began to filter out, Janine asked Christy if she could stay for a moment to go over a previous assignment. The rest of the class had now left, leaving the two women alone at the front desk.

Janine started: “I found last week’s class to have been most interesting. Tell me, how did you find it? Have you heard any more about Aaron’s late night work?”

With that, an automatic reaction seemed to occur within Christy. Her nipples immediately started getting hard, and showed through her thin blouse. Subconsciously she shifted her hips, brushing her short dress against the edge of the desk.

Janine watched, then continued before Christy could respond.

“Well, judging from the reaction in your tits, last week had quite an impact on you. Now, what other reactions do we have?”

Janine quickly reached down to the hem of Christy’s mid-thigh dress, placing her hand firmly on her inner thigh, then moved her hand up and under Christy’s panty line, feeling the rapid wetness developing in Christy’s lips.

“I see there is quite a reaction here too. Tell me, is there anything you’d like me to do about it?

Christy had let out an audible gasp when Janine’s fingers hit her very sensitive box. She had instinctively begun rocking her hips back and forth, enticing Janine’s fingers to slide along her slit. “Christy whispered “last week was so wonderful. I just have to have a tongue in my pussy again”.

“I think I can accommodate you, Christy” replied Janine, as she slid Christy’s panties out from under her dress, then gently motioned her back onto the edge of the desk, and eased her thighs apart. Janine buried her face in Christy’s sex, deliriously lapping her ever moistening lips, and swollen clit. Christy began thrusting her hips to meet Janine’s tongue, then found herself reaching forward to fondle Janine’s breasts through her light tank top.

As Christy stroked Janine’s hardened nipples, she began to feel an incredible urging to go down on Janine. “Please, please let me taste you again,” gasped Christy. “I have just got to have you!”

With that , Janine placed Christy the rest of the way on the desk, so she was laying on her back, with her legs dangling off the edge. Janine climbed up on the desk as well, and straddled her thighs over Christy’s face, her panty-less pussy in clear range of Christy’s eager tongue. They held the 69 position for many minutes, each fully devouring the other’s wet lips, until they collapsed in climax together. Ed, the night janitor watching though the window, suddenly had his own mess to clean up.

Janine rolled off the desk and relaxed into a chair, lighting a cigarette from her purse. She thought to herself that this chance encounter with Aaron through Christy was leading to more than even she could imagine. Not only did she have the beautiful babe she desired locked up in an erotic cage, she also realized that Aaron might be able to lead her to some very welcome additions to that cage.