The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Maruseng Web

This work is completely ficticious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Intended for adult-only fantasy reading .

Chapter 1

Looking back, it happened something like this...

For Aaron Nelson, that Monday was bad enough, but Tuesday looked worse on the schedule. Another work day destined to crawl past the dinner hour, with an early meeting scheduled for Wednesday. Such a set up was not conducive to a fifty mile commute home from Silicon Valley. And the frequency of these long night/early mornings was ever increasing in the post dot-com meltdown. Aaron let Carole know she shouldn’t’t expect him home on Tuesday night , and went about arranging for a safe house sleepover in the Valley.

“Hello?”

“Hi Christy, it’s Aaron. How’s things goin’?”

“Hi Aaron. Things are well enough, I suppose. Still haven’t found a job yet, but really haven’t been looking. The severance will last me several more months.”

Christy was in her late 20’s; She had a very natural look with well-proportioned body, dancer’s legs, and an innate rhythm that lent itself well to the ballroom floor. She was blonde, but not at all in the stereotype. She was an intelligent and capable engineer, always did very good work for him, but was mired in a motivational crisis, like she was somehow always distracted; and when crunch time came, he couldn’t save her job.

“ Hey, I need a flavor. Tuesday night looks like one of those wrap-around daze. Wondering if I could crash at your place?”

“Sure, no problem; I told you my futon would always be open if you needed it. What time?”

“Probably 10-ish”.

“OK. I should be back from my creative writing class by then. See ya.”

By pure coincidence, Aaron’s crash pads usually involved attractive, available women. If Carole were to describe the arrangement to Dear Abby, she’d know doubt get a “Wake up and smell the coffee, girl!” response. But Carole didn’t need to write, and didn’t need to wonder. He had always been faithful, even when the temptation was piled deeper than an Enron denial. Like when his French friend bid him goodnight while standing in her bedroom doorway, dressed only in an unbuttoned night shirt, no panties. Took a mighty strain of willpower to resist, leaving him forever to wonder if she was truly conveying an invitation, or just being French.

Tuesday night arrived, and he found my way over to Christy’s apartment , weary and drained from the 14-hour grind. Christy greeted him at the door, dressed in the loose fitting top and shorts pajama outfit that she had wore on one of his prior visits. It was a becoming outfit on her, loose in a way that provided a good glimpse of her cleavage if viewed from the proper angle. Aaron seemed to recall that vision gladly from the prior visit; then it had almost seemed as if Christy was sub-consciously trying to position herself in such a revealing light.

He entered her apartment, traipsed over to the Futon in her living room, set down his knapsack, and sank amongst the cushions.

“You look exhausted. Would you like a beer?” Christy asked, an odd gleam in her eye that he took no notice of. She new he’d never refuse a beer.

“A beer sounds great.”

“Janine, could you grab Aaron a beer from the fridge”

Janine entered from the kitchen with a frosty pint glass, filled with an Anchor Steam. She was slightly taller than Christy, lithe and natural but somewhat plain looking, with light brown hair, somewhat small bust, and slender hips that showed she clearly avoided the french fries. She had dark brown eyes with a star-like gleam that quickly commanded attention.

“Aaron, this is Janine, she’s my creative writing teacher. We were in the middle of a very interesting discussion when I had to leave, but since she only lives a few blocks away, we decided to ride together to continue the conversation”.

* * *

Janine had given the class an assignment the previous week to write on an erotic fantasy. Christy came up with a delicious tale about her desire to seduce her former boss, to fulfill a fantasy that had been steadily growing stronger in her for the two-plus years she worked for Aaron. Janine had actually called and cancelled the class for each of the other students, so she could have a private session with Christy. She asked many more details about Christy, and her relationship with Aaron, then told Christy that she could help make her fantasy come true. She told her that she was a certified hypnotist, and through her use of an ancient Chinese herb called maruseng, could put Aaron into a trance state sufficient to render him amenable to fulfilling Christy’s wishes. Of course Janine had some desires of her own.

Before Aaron arrived, Janine told Christy she was concerned that Christy might back out once she had him in the trance state, through either guilt or just cold feet. Janine had a plan to overcome this possibility:

“Christy, I could give you the maruseng, and put you into a subtle trance before Aaron arrives. I could activate your trance when Aaron is under his, which would guarantee your fantasy would be fulfilled”. Christy had been concerned about getting cold feet. Cold feet had prevented her in the past from just outright unbuttoning her pajamas on his last visit, even when she had spent the previous three nights convincing herself she would do just that, imagining how the night would then unfold. It had been over six months since she had had any semblance of a boyfriend; the nighttime cravings were getting pretty strong. She agreed to Janine’s plan.

The maruseng took about five minutes to take effect. By holding Christy’s gaze in her gleaming eyes, and subtly flashing the gold fob on her necklace, Janine brought Christy quickly into a trance.

“Christy, what do you desire most?”

“To have Aaron desire me, and to have him make love deep inside me”

“Christy, when I say “Aaron’s beer”, you will begin to feel your desire build in your loins. Every time I mention the phrase, the desire will grow stronger, until you have to have fulfillment. Do you understand?”

“I understand” monotoned Christy.

“Good. For now, you will relax and act as if nothing is amiss. We will keep this between us until Aaron is safely in his trance. I must warn you, it will probably take much longer to get Aaron to the proper point, since we will have to overcome some resistance, whereas you are a very willing subject.”

“I understand”

* * *

Given his sleep-deprived state, the beer seemed to hit Aaron particularly fast. Janine was asking many questions, about how long Christy worked for him, how he liked her work, how he liked her dancing. He was attracted to the gleam in Janine’s eyes, following them closely, taking no notice of the rest of her features, too intrigued by the contrast of bright gleam and dark brown. He hardly noticed the flashes of gold just within his peripheral vision, nor the feeling that he was asleep but not asleep, in a sort of glowing daze.

Janine then took full control of the situation.

“Aaron, you will answer questions truthfully”

“Yes, Janine”

“Do you find Christy attractive?”

“I find her very attractive”

“Have you ever dreamed of sleeping with her?”

“Yes, I have often thought of that” Christy let out an audible sigh, as she lay next to him on the futon. Her hips move slightly.

“In what position have you dreamed of making love?”

“Though I’ve often dreamed of engaging her in the standard missionary, I’ve lately felt that with her dancer’s skill, it would be great to have her on top, showing me that wonderful rhythm of hers.” Christy crossed her legs, and squeezed her thighs together, and gave herself a pinch for reassurance that this was really happening.

“Why haven’t you made love to her?”

“Because Carole wouldn’t like it. At first, when Christy worked for me, I feared the sexual harassment thing. And I figured, what would Christy want with me? I’m a married guy; it would seem obvious that I just wanted a quick fling, that I had no intention of carrying the relationship past anything other than that. But mostly , I love Carole very much, and would not do anything to hurt her. I have remained faithful despite many temptations, and will continue to do so. I think I would drift only in the “yeah, right, that’s going to happen” scenario of Carole actually giving me permission to stray”.

Christy relaxed her thighs, and her shoulders slumped. But Janine had already thought up her angle. First, she got Christy’s mind back on track: “Where’s Aaron’s beer?” she asked, then quickly continued on.

“Aaron, Carole is lying on the couch next to you. What would you do as you are ending a quiet night together?”

“Well, first I would start by massaging Carole’s back”. Janine motioned to Christy with her eyes, and Christy understood and rolled onto her stomach.

“Go ahead and show me”

He straddled Christy’s right leg at the edge of the futon , and began running his hands under her pajama top, up and down the muscles along her spine. He stopped and applied pressure to the small of her back, then continued up the spine, massaging the neck and shoulders.

“Oh, there’s Aaron’s beer”

Christy parted her legs to allow his knees to settle between them, as he continued rubbing her shoulders.

“How can you tell if Carole is in the mood?” inquired Janine.

“I usually run my hands along her sides, then reach underneath to cup the bottom of her breasts. If Carole raises up to allow me easy access, then I know the mood is present ”

“Show me”

Christy had undone the top two buttons of her pajamas after the last “Aaron’s beer” comment. Aaron reached underneath, balancing his head on the edge of the futon. Christy raised onto her elbows, and allowed his hands to glide gently over her warm, firm breasts. Christy sighed loudly as he began kneading a little more firmly, gradually working in circles to her rather erect nipples. She moaned softly as the radius closed, and he began massaging her nipples directly.

“Let me see how you massage her breasts”

He undid the last buttons on her pajamas, and Christy turned slightly toward Janine, revealing her ample and aching breasts. Janine smiled approvingly, as he resumed the massage,adding his lips and tongue to Christy’s right breast. This brought a steady soft moan, growing steadier as he alternated between her breasts. Janine gently stroked her fingers along Christy’s cleavage.

“What next”

“I switch to the thighs, and begin working on her hamstrings, though inevitably my fingers wander towards the inner thigh”

“Show me”

Still convinced he was with Carole, he moved between Christy’s legs, and began working her hamstrings, right leg first, then left, then back to right. “For the first pass, I work the top and outer side of her hamstrings, but on the second pass, my fingers start working up her inner thigh.” The fingers wandered upward, under her loose pajama shorts, finding her moist slit; the loose shorts allowing him a clear view of her beckoning lips.Bringing his other hand up from along her left thigh, he began massaging up and down her slit, circling around her hole, and teasing at her clit. Christy’s hips are rocking rhythmically.

“How does she feel?”

“She feels like she’s ready for my tongue”

“Show me”

With that, he removed Christy’s shorts, fully exposing her swollen sex. Janine’s breathed out slowly as he dove in with my tongue, working slowly at first along her inner lips, easing up and down her slit, working circles around her joy hole, then up along her slit to the base of her clit. Picking up the pace, he feverishly tongued her slit, occasionally teasing at her clit, and sliding two fingers in and out of her hole.

“Aaron, you are not devouring Carole. You are devouring Christy. Look at that wonderful cunt. You have been dreaming of this moment, haven’t you? Haven’t you? Admit it!”

“Yes, I have always wanted to go down on Christy”

“Then finish her. She wants to come so badly. Finish your tongue-fucking. Make her come!”

Though the revelation had been a momentary shock, he quickly gave in to all temptation; having brought her so close, he had to finish her. He dove back with his tongue, then locked his lips around her clit. Christy drove her hips to meet the fingers in her hole, and he felt the heavy contractions as the wave broke over her. Keeping his lips locked around her clit, he curved his fingers toward her mons, finding that wonderful little g-spot in Christy’s cunt, the steady stroking of fingers sending her into overdrive.

Now a funny feature of the maruseng is that when a woman reaches orgasm, it makes her particularly vulnerable to suggestion, to be convinced to do things she ordinarily might not do. Janine was already at work when the first O hit.

“Christy, you want Aaron’s cock in you more than anything, don’t you”

“Yes! “ Christy moaned.

“And Aaron wants to fuck you more than anything too. But first, before Aaron can slide his cock inside you, he wants you to make me cum. He wants you to use your tongue in me like he did in you. Do you understand?”

At that point, the second tidal wave from Christy’s g-spot hit. Janine was very impressed with the intensity of the second orgasm, she’d never seen one that strong before. She decided to test her power; before all of her hypnosis episodes were confined to one-night stands. Janine greatly desired Christy, and decided to try for something more permanent.

“Christy, whenever you hear the phrase “Aaron’s late night work”, you will become wet with desire, and will gladly accept any tongue into your pussy. And whenever you get a tongue in your pussy, you will then have an irresistible desire to tongue-fuck me. Do you understand?”

Christy could only nod assent.

“Now, where is Aaron’s beer?”

Christy’s loins ached with an intense longing for cock. She could feel it throbbing against her leg, as Aaron had freed himself from rather confining jeans. Janine held his gaze, and commanded him to tease but not insert until Christy brought Janine to climax. Janine had unbuttoned and removed her blouse, and then gave Christy a deep french kiss. Her eyes were still on fire, and her small nipples were rock hard and erect. She placed Christy’s hands on her breasts, then guided Christy’s mouth onto her left nipple. Janine arched back as Christy’s tongue mimicked the rhythm of her hips; she was still in overdrive, and was feeling a strange desire for Janine , even while the aching in her loins grew stronger and stronger. Janine dropped back onto the futon, and Christy was quickly at the button of her jeans, drawing down the zipper, then sliding the jeans over the slender hips. Janine wore no panties, and her light brown mound was quickly exposed, a bead of sweat around the skin covering a rather large clit, pink lips dripping with desire. Christy hesitated at first, but as Aaron pressed his cock against her inner thigh, she was overcome with desire and plunged in. Her tongue and fingers worked in rapid unison, salsa rhythm in Janine’s hole while her tongue did a tango with her clit. Janine lay back and moaned softly , enjoying how she manipulated another beautiful woman into servicing her hunger; perhaps this one for keeps.

Janine came rather quickly , then obliged Christy by permitting Aaron to fulfill her fantasy. He entered her at the edge of the futon, which drew a very load “Oh, Yes!” then pulled her down on top of him on the floor, where her wonderful, thrusting rhythm and firm breasts in his face had him in near delirium. As he dozed off after the climax, work in the morning was for some reason the farthest thing from his mind.