The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn Monroe inspiration

by Robert Towers

Chapter three

The blonde

“Of course I will, Marilyn if you wish” he said as she took the brush from stainless steel cart. “You know it make me very happy to fulfill my little marilyn’s fantasy of to help her bleach her hair”.

Pam shyly nodded, “Yes Master, thanks, thanks so much, I am not worthy of such a kind and loving Master. Really I’m very excited that you has decided help me to be platinum blonde”.

“I promisse you soon will look like a sexy bombshell with your new bottle blonde hair, my Marilyn”

Still grinning and shaking his head, he walked behind her. He swirled the plastic cape over her, slipping it under her dark brown hair. He roughly fastened it tightly around her neck. He followed it with the white towel, draping it over her shoulders like a bib, fastening the ends together with a large clip.

“Do your part, my Marilyn.” Master said, coldly. “You will open one of the boxes of bleach and follow the instructions inside. It will tell you how to mix the chemicals we’re going to put in your hair. I want you to add both packets of booster and mix it all together in the plastic bowl. I’ll be in shortly and we’ll get started with the bleaching. Now go on Marilyn!”

Then he disappeared to the living room. With a big smile in her face, Pam obediently sat up and slowly walked to stainless steel cart. On it through cloudy eyes by a strange emotion, she saw two boxes of hair color. She found the bleach and began half-heartedly, mixing the chemicals. She stared at the other box as she stirred the thick blue cream. The young girl on the box had platinum white hair. She couldn’t wait to look herself with hair that color. Soon, she wouldn’t have to imagine. Her thoughts were interrupted, as the slight smell of ammonia burned her nostrils. It had been ineffectively disguised with a sickening, sweet fragrance. She was still mixed when Master returned to the “beauty kitchen”.

He set up a tripod and camera in front of chair to take automatic random pictures.

He said her this camera will took some video shots of the before, during and after process. “it will be a lovely record for you, my Marilyn!”

He impatiently pulled on a pair of rubber gloves with a snap and directed Pam to sit on the chair. She handed Pam the bowl of bleach. With a rattail comb, she parted Pam’s hair down the middle and across the top, dividing it into four sections. Handing Pam the color brush, she instructed her to load the brush heavily with bleach. Pam happily complied, pushing the short, stiff bristles into the thick blue cream. As she handed the brush back to her Master he began to dab the bleach onto the first lock of Pam’s virgin hair. He worked fast and soon he finished applying bleach to the last remaining lock of Pam’s dark brown hair, and began humming quietly to herself as she proceeded to work the mixture deeply into Pam’s hair with her fingertips.

Pam was transfixed as he worked her way through the bottom sections to the sides and then to the top. Each new brush stroke added to the excitement. The next four hours were unlike any Pam had ever experienced. She thought that the process would be sensual but she had no idea how much so. It was for the same reason because she was in such an anxious state of mind. The same because she had been thinking about almost nothing else for a week. The same because she had wanted this to happen for so long. The drugs and the night sessions she will become much sweeter, more cooperative, more open to her Master suggestions.

She was unable to remember any part of the program what had been subliminally implanted that certain feelings and attitudes into her subconscious mind while sleep in the hospital.

Also, the bleach, shampoo and hair rinse he used on her contain the appropriate chemicals to have her almost instantly bewitched to be blonde and more and more excited while the long process.

Pam wondered how Master could take this so happily. For weeks he had been totally against doing what he was doing now. He looked very happy as he played with her hair.

Pam watched in the mirror in fascination as her dark hair became slowly covered with the pasty bleach, knowing that when it was rinsed, she would no longer be a brunette but hopefully a dazzling blonde. When her entire head was covered, he put a pink shower cap on her head to aid in the process and informed her that she need to sit 30 minutes under the dryer for the dye to penetrate.

“Given that we now have some time to pass before the bleach does its work, it seems you should not waste it.”

“What did you have in mind? Master” Pam asked.

“I always thought that a woman looks sexy doing her nails,” he replied, taking out clippers, a file and a bottle of rich red polish.

Pam was then placed under a old style hood hair dryer for the remainder of the 90-minute processing time. As she sat daydreaming about him while was doing her nails, she again felt herself becoming wet.

Obediently she began to trim, file, and shape her nails. Then he gently applied the red glossy polish. Since Pam very rarely used nail polish on her toes, the result was dramatic.

While she had been applying the polish under the dryer he had been taking numerous video shots of the process, taking close-ups of Pam’s head from all angles as well as shots of her whilst she was working. Pam looked really delightful like Marilyn under the dryer doing her nails dressed in the pink cape.

“Very sexy,” he said when he was done. Pam looked at her newly polished nails and agreed. “Do you know what? When my nails are done, it makes me feel sexy,” she said.

Also, about every ten minutes he checked her progress. He was acting like a child with a new toy. He sounded almost excited as she said, “Marilyn, your hair is really starting to get lighter. You should see it. It’s turning orange!” He was eagerly lifting pieces of Pam’s saturated hair, squeezing the bleach between her gloved fingers, examining the progress and wiping it back on.

After an 30 minutes, Pam started to get concerned. “Master, haven’t you left this stuff on long enough?”

“I think we’ll leave it on the full hour. Then we’ll wash it and bleach it again. Oh, Marilyn, I hope we can make your hair platinum”.

Pam was struggling to stay awake at this point and she took a little nap the rest of the time under the dryer. “Time to rinse,” he whispered to her “Welcome back, Marilyn. I thought you all were falling asleep on me, here for a while. Believe me, I know there’s nothing like getting your hair fixed to make my Marilyn feel good and relaxed and pampered, but you’re going to have to stay awake for the rest of it.".

He then removed the cape and helped Pam to her feet where she was unsteady. The drugs in the bleach, shampoo, and hair rinse they applied to her kept her drowsy. She could barely keep her eyes open and she needed help standing or walking. “Let me help you to the bathroom,” he said. He then lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom sink where the shampoo chair was placed. He put her into the chair and let the water run until it was warm enough and rinsed the bleach from the plastic cap. The he removed the cap and gave Pam a very sensual shampoo, gently massaging all of her scalp. He helped her dry off and draped a towel around her head so Pam didn’t see her actual haircolor.

She waited anxiously to see how looked her hair when they returned to the “beauty kitchen” with her damp hair wrapped in a towel. He removed the towel and went to the tripod camera to take a series of pictures of her with damp hair. When Pam look those imagens she noticed the color of her hair… was REDDISH- ORANGE!” She blushed and before she could say anything her Master explained her that the color that she had on her hair was normal through the first stages of color change. He had already mixed a second, fresh bowl of bleach and while we talked he began the application as before.

Next rinse out it still some orange, but now mostly yellow.

This time her Master returned with fresh bleach now in an applicator bottle and began applying the mixture.

“Why are you using a bottle this time instead of the bowl and brush?” Pam asked innocently.

“Because I want you to feel, as well as look, like a true ‘bottle blonde, my Marilyn " he answered jokingly.

Starting this time at the scalp, she first coated the still dark roots and then worked outward to cover the ends. He squeezed the bottle empty as she used the applicator tip and her fingers to make sure every hair was saturated with bleach. Pam’s head was now completely covered in a creamy white froth, and she noticed the that overall color of the hair / bleach mix was changing rapidly lighter now. She was becoming blonder at an ever increasing rate. He made a final strand check and announced, “We’re there.”

This time Pam returned from her shampoo as a pale yellow blonde! Master was humming away, playfully drying Pam’s hair. As he waved the blow dryer back and forth, the pale yellow hair blew all around Pam’s face.

“do you like I make its Platinum?", he asked. Pam smiled and said, “Sure”.

As before, he made Pam mix her own toner and obediently ask Master to apply it to her bleached hair. For the final color, he applied a custom mixed formula from a small applicator bottle, again starting at the scalp and working outward until every hair was thoroughly coated.

The dark purple lotion remained on Pam’s hair twenty minutes and when Master rinsed it out, he was delighted at the results.

This time he made sure the water was not too hot or too cold and began to spray water into the toner on her head. As he rinsed and the toner came out, he could see that the bleach had done its work. The more he rinsed, the more platinum blonde hair he saw. As he turned her head from side to side to rinse out the toner he couldn’t believe his eyes. Her hair was the ultimate shade of unmistakably bleached platinum blonde. He started to give her a shampoo, working the shampoo into a rich lather and massaging Pam’s scalp as he did so. She had her eyes closed and smiled, enjoying the shampoo and his hands as they massaged her scalp. “If you wanted to be blonde, you have your wish,” he said.

“Really?” she asked. “Am I really platinum blonde?”

“All the way” he responded, smiling down at her. “I hope you will be happy with your new look.”

Pam was always torn between wanting her Master to complete her new haircolor, and having her hair covered with bleach. It was so thrilling to have her hair all saturated. Every time he had bleached her hair and left the bleach to process, Pam was absolutely delighted! She was on the edge all bleaching session, her nipples tingled and pulsed and even her pussy it had drooled continuously in her napkin. When he finally rinses the purple lotion off her hair down that day “Marilyn” had such an intense climax she had actually fainted!

After waking her up with a pinch on her cheeks he rinsed her hair and did a second shampoo which made for a rich lather. He rinsed her hair again and applied a conditioner, lavender scented, first by hand and then using first a wide tooth comb and then a finer one, to make sure the conditioner covered all of her new white head. “Women look sexy with their hair being conditioned,” he said. “If you touch it, it feels so silky and nice to run your fingers through.”

Pam inhaled the lavender, enjoying it. “I never considered myself as sexy.”

Pam became more excited. He toweled her hair to dampness and then applied a leave-in conditioner all over her newly done blondeness. He brushed it through with a styling brush and moved to a comb. Then he picked up the dryer and began to style dry her hair.

Since her hair was cut in a bob, it was easy for him to blow dry and curl the ends under. It was only after she had blown Pam’s hair dry, that she allowed Pam the first look at her new snowy white, platinum hair. No one had natural hair that color.

As the hair began to dry, a sleek very light blonde shoulder-length pageboy began to take shape. The ends curled under and the hair took on a soft sheen. When Pam moved her head, all of her hair moved with freedom and then returned to place. She looked absolutely stunning as a platinum blonde, he was forced to admit, even better than he visualized when she first came in earlier and brought up the subject.

“May I see?” Pam asked, beginning to turn toward the mirror.

“Not yet. Not until the makeup is done.” he then took Pam’s make up from her bag and began his work. First he used her foundation lightly all over her face, giving her an even toned look. He then used a brown eyebrow pencil to do her brows, lifting over each to find the arch. He followed the arch and finished tapering at the outer corners of her eyes.

He followed the brows with a blue eye shadow on her lid, a deeper blue for the crease and a light blue just under the brow. Then came the eyeliner, top and bottom, and mascara on the upper and lower lashes. Her eyes now were very expressive. He took peach colored blush and put it on her cheeks, lightly, from cheekbone to hair line by her ears. Then he outlined her lips with a pencil and filled them in with a rich dark red lip color. He finished up with a gloss. She was ready for the ball, he thought. He was very pleased with his work.

When he was done with his handiwork, he asked Pam, “All right, are you ready to see yourself?”

“Ready? You bet I’m ready. I want to be a blonde and I really want to be a blonde for you Master!”

He led her to the living room from the kitchen. “Now close your eyes,” said him.

“Yes Masters, okay, when can I open them....please, I want to see myself.”

He turned the chair so Pam could see herself in the mirror. “Okay, my Marilyn. Take a look.”