The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn Monroe inspiration

by Robert Towers

Chapter two

The sexy

It took Pam almost four months to recover fully from her surgery, but the results were far better than he had hoped for.

The expensive face and body job had crafted a perfect double of marilyn like she was a twin.

It was a shock initially for Pam seeing herself in the mirror so changed but with the help of drugs and he constantly praising how great she looked soon Pam got used to her new sexy image.

On day Pam was seating at her vanity carefully applied to do her face. Lipstick. Powder. Rouge. Mascara. Eye shadow. He giggled a bit as he approached her and whispered in her ear

“Marilyn, dear”

She jerked her head, as she suddenly heard that name. For unkonw reason she felt it as it was her own name.

“You look great Marilyn” he said again, softly in her ear.

She looked at him confused. “It’s Pam, Master” she said shyly.

“I like Marilyn better” he said. “After all it’s your middle name, or don’t you remember it anymore?”

Pam blinked a few times, even more confused.

“There are many things that I don’t remember after I went to the hospital, Master. I’m very lucky to have you with me to help me”.

Although Pam was actually conscious she was not cognizant of what was happen her in the two weeks hosptalized. Of course she had been a mayor surgery to her face and body so now she looked like Monroe as if it were her twin sister. But not only that happened in the hospital. While recovering from surgery, she had daily brainwashing sessions, being programmed to want desesperadly to look like Marilyn.

“Of course Marilyn”. he said smiling, “I will help you to be who you were again”.

“Thanks Master. Marilyn is a.…pretty name”

“Marilyn, I love your new figure. And I love your makeup. I think it finish your look nicely, don’t you?. You’re a very beautiful and sexy woman. I find it very sad that you are hiding behind all those clothes and with a little makeup. I want you wear something a little more revealing and add more makeup. It would be nice”.

Pam felt herself beginning to blush. For strange reason she she found his suggestions to be somehow, flattering.

“Yes, Master, and from now on I’ll be wearing this way all the time.”

Later, this night after removing all of her clothing and putting Pam on her nightie and peignoir set, he had her sit on the vanity table and remove her makeup. Then he was given several pills and a warm glass of milk. Pam drank the milk and taken her pills. He made sure she was tucked in tightly on those tiny little curlers and make sure they were pinned correctly. Once everything was in place, a black hairnet followed by a sleeping bonnet was put on her head. By that time she was fully sedated and he used a trigger phrase to put her into a even more deeply receptive state.

Then he decided to experiment with Pam by making some suggestions that would both serve to test Pam’s obedience and more importantly satisfy the ultimate of his desires.

“Dear, now listen carefully.” He began methodically. “You will be constantly with thoughts to go as blonde as posible. These thoughts will be strongest whenever you apply your make-up or do your hair. You will hate your brown hair. With every day passed the more you will feel the need to go platinum blonde like the photo. This haircolor it will sexually arouse you. You will also have no recollection of this conversation...”

Then, he bringing her back to full consciousness.

He tenderly kissed her ear, telling her how much he loved her. She smiled and gave him a long, wet kiss before begging him to fuck her.

Then he led her into the bedroom where he unceremoniously indulged himself in his own Marilyn brunette...but not for a long time.

After shorth time Pam become even more needy and dependent on him for decision making. She also become more concerned with her looks. She asked her Master for help to maintain a sexy, stylish and vibrant look she looked in her movies.

She did not know that the time in the hospital she was unconscious while it completely opened her mind to suggestion. She now held certain feelings and attitudes that were quite different than when she dozed off.

The whole process had been done so songlessly, that she would never suspect it. Little did she know that against her will she had been transformed into an insatiable desire for to be like Marilyn and her needs and desires only could be satisfied by just one man. Her Master. She loved living with him and the idea of living anyone else maked her very unhappy. Her Master was the most important person in her life and she was submissive to all intications and desires. Pam was no longer capable of resisting his wants or desires. Submitting to and obeying her Master bringed her great happiness and joy. She just knew she felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best she had felt in quite some time.

He knew it was working when he left the house an entire day and when come back in the afternoon found Pam hysterical and desperately needed for his instructions. After calming her down, he went over and helped the relieved woman. With a smile to his face, he knew she were now ready for her final touches.

Pam loved Marilyn’s photograph in her room. He stared at her for a long time. Also, she compared herself with the photo in the mirror. Pam looked in the mirror and tried to imitate the gestures of the photo. She was identical to her, except for the hair. She thought to herself that there was nothing different about her, except her long, dark hair.

Its blondness bringing out feelings she had never known. Her mind was racing. She imagined herself sitting for hours, having her hair bleached and dyed.

Pam knew that Master was very proud of her silky mane. He would spend her time brushing and pampering it. Pam didn´t know but her Master had big plans for her lovely hair…

One night Pam was getting ready for bed and had just begun to brush her hair, when she heard her bedroom door open. As Master approached, she instinctively lowered her eyes. He took the hairbrush from Pam’s hand and walked behind her. As Master began to brush Pam’s healthy mane, Pam began to relax and bask in the attention her beloved Masters was giving her. She knew him loved her and his interest in Pam’s appearance only fortified that love. Otherwise, why would Master have spent so much time and money making sure she looked just right?

All during the week, Pam tried to think how to say her desire tu her Master, but nothing worked. Then she did, “Master, what about a new color?”

“A new color?”

“Yes, Master. My hair is blonde in the photo. I think I will be great with that haircolor. I will love to go blonde again.”

The idea excited him. In fact, he had been thinking about it for a long time. Even more, he had induced her to think that way. But he took great care to tell her.

He was gloating to himself, as he fortified her control over young Pam. He enjoyed the idea of forcing Pam to supplicate to change her haircolor.

“No Marilyn.” he said in a stern tone. “You know, I think I didn´t really like the blonde in your hair”.

Of course he loved it. But he had decided to add another conflict to her growing list of new issues. He only wanted her desire to go blonde was a desperate obsession so he would have something else to control her.

After a while Pam began to periodically suggest that she want to go to blonde like in the picture. Whenever she did he came up with the standard excuses not to. Her hair was long, he was worried about

the condition. Or he was concerned about what people think. Or he didn’t want to deal with the monthly retouches.

Pam was devastated.

“Master?” she said sheepishly.

“Yes, Marilyn?”

“I’d like to go to blonde.”

“No way”

“Maybey I could have a few highlights at first. Just to tried, Master”

“No, I’m afraid not, Marilyn. I would prefer it if you didn’t bleach your hair at all.”

“Please, Master”

“No, Marylin. Forget it”

After that, they spent a quiet evening with he watching television Marylin´s movies while Pam spent her evening in the bedroom sulking. She sat at her dressing table, staring in the mirror, mindlessly brushing her long, dark hair. Her hair color seemed boring and horrible. Soon she began to hate being a brunette

By the time he came to bed, she had cried herself to sleep.

The next morning when he woke up and came downstairs Pam was trying to cook breakfast. At look her he could feel his heart pounding.

She rocked a casual Marilyn look for the days when the original one felt like having a more casual time, always maintaining her aura of sexiness. She wore a high waisted blue jeans paired with a white button-down shirt and cream ballet flats. Also she wore a shoulder length platinum blonde wig! One with shorter layers in the front and longer layers in the back. Like real Marilyn wore.

“Wow,” said him, “You look great!”

“Thanks Master. I thought you would like give the blonde look a try, so I borrowed this from your things. I hope you like it.”

“You could say that!”

“Well” said Pam. “Your breakfast is ready” Pam led him to the table and served his breakfast. He just couldn’t get over how hot Pam looked.

As the day went on, he couldn´t keep his eyes away Pam. Her platinum blonde wig looked natural on her and he really got turned on by the sight of her wearing.

This night, After removing all of her clothing and putting on her nightie and peignoir set, as always he had Pam sit on the vanity table and remove her makeup. When everything was removed, she quickly pulled off the wig. “Master,” she said, “These things are really uncomfortable to wear for a long time!”

“The pain is beauty, my personal Marilyn.You can count on it. You really do look great. If you’re a good girl, someday I’ll let you bleach your hair.

Pam then had to redo her hair. While she puted on those tiny little curlers was glad she tried the wig, though. She saw his reaction and word. She also found out that she looked as good blonde as the picture.Once her head was covered by curlers, a black hairnet followed by a sleeping bonnet was put on her head.

Soon, in her mind she was planning how Master´s blonde promise could come true.

Saturday morning came and it was time for her weekly “appointment” with him.

When he woke up Pam was everthing ready for him pleasure. She was had washed her hair in the shower so she would be ready for him and she also set up a chair, cleared the counter and set up the old style hood hair dryer they used at their appointments.

She was waiting in the chair with wet hair naked wearing a black strappy stiletto heels only.

Beside her was a stainless steel cart. On it, are plastic bowls, color brushes, various bottles and a stack of foils. Her Master looked puzzled when entered to their “Kitchen privaty beauty salon”.

“Are you surprised?” Pam ask with a shy smile. “I’ll bet you’re wondering what’s going on.”

He didn´t say a word. Then Pam looked at Master with pleading eyes.

“Please Master, would you please help me to bleach my hair?”

“Why, Marilyn?”

Pam cleared her throat and in a shy little voice said, “I want look in the same haircolor and style like in the picture”

“Oh, I’m not sure about that. It´s a lot of work. The whole process could take three hours.”

“Please Master. MAKE ME A PLATINUM BLONDE. NOW! I don’t care how long it takes.” Pam demanded as she grabbed him and pulled her Master close to her for a long, passionate kiss.

He smiled triumphantly.

On the stainless steel cart, he saw the three boxes of hair color. He stared at the other box as he stirred the thick blue cream. The young girl on the box had platinum white hair. He didn´t believe yet that in a few hours her trasnformation will be complete and he will have her perfect copy of Marilyn. Soon, he wouldn’t have to imagine.