The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn Monroe inspiration

by Robert Towers

Chapter four

The mistress

When her Master was finally allowed to see her, she couldn’t believe her eyes. She had become the blonde bombshell in the photo on the light table next to her bed.

She could only stare in disbelief at the object he had created him for her by her dessire. Master was a genious! The entire process had been long and painfull, during the course of the day her hair was bleached several times, her scalp sometimes tingled and other she felt was burn. the times under the dryer were awful, the heat suffocated her, the smell of the chemicals burned her nostrils, the feel of the cap around my head, her forehead was sweating under the cap around her head and her clothes were wet under the cape. It was an very uncomfortable period but also very excited. Her heart was skipping beats. All she could think about was her Master. She fantasized about him fucking her.

Now, the final results definitely whorthed every pain and time. Her hair was the ultimate shade of unmistakably bleached blonde. Pale and monochromatic, teased high in the back, hugging her cheeks in a sexy style. Her brows were dyed a soft blue-black, emphasized in stark contrast to her severely bleached tresses. Her makeup was heavy and sexy. Eyes, black as coal, heavily shadowed. Shiny, bright red lips lined with burgundy. Cheeks accented with rose shadow. In short, she looked like a perfect Marilyn.

“Well, what do you think?” he asked with a little fear in his voice. He knew she looked fantastic, but was unsure as to what Pam would think of her new platinum blonde bob.

She really appreciated her Master finally accepted she into going platinum blonde. every time she was installed into the helmet of dryer, he sat next to her. Meanwhile she was prisoner of that infernal machine from time to time he squeeze my hand. It was such a lovely gesture. She was so thrilled to be her love. What a wonderful stroke of luck to meet him when she did. Such a wonderful man to share this time with me. She knew Master loved her and her interest in Pam’s appearance only fortified that love.

She was amazed by what she saw. There in the reflection was a beautiful blonde with flawless makeup. She could hardly recognize herself. She reached up to touch her hair and run her fingers through her now very light blonde mane. It felt silkier and softer than she could remember. “Oh Master,” she squealed. “I love it. I absolutely love it. I wish I had decided to do this long ago”, she said as she stared with disbelief at her glowing crown.

It turned out SO HOT! She was so excited and her Master too. She will never forget the look on his face while she looked at the mirror and he saw his HOT PLATINUM DREAM GIRL (his words). She smiled as she could feel his growing excitement.

“Oh, Master. I LOVE it!! I can’t believe I haven’t done this sooner. You did a really great job Master!

As Pam felt her hair, she was surprised how soft it felt. She had been afraid her hair was going to be fried from the bleach, but it actually felt good.

“Do you think you would like to stay this way?” asked him.

“There’s no way I would ever go back to basic, boring brown!” Pam replied, almost sounding insulted.

Pam took another look and began to cry. Tear of happinnes-

The sweet aroma of her freshly bleached hair surrounded her and he couldn’t wait to get her to bed. He couldn’t keep her fingers out of her platinum locks and kept telling Pam how good it looked.

Her Master too was ecstatic as she took his hand and he was carried away by her stunning bleached platinum blonde out of the beauty kitchen. He walked to the bedroom, bound for paradise!

There, Pam took off her. She reveled she was only wearing the Marilyn-style lingerie that her Master had for special occasions. On his side of the bed a bottle of Dom Perignon was chilling on ice.

As she embraced him, She could feel his growing excitement, and the stay turned into more than an overnight!!!

That night, she fulfilled his ultimate sexual desires. For him it was heaven on earth as he made passionate love to his own personal Marily, a perfect platinum blonde duplicate of the original. For Pam, she was thrilled to give her love to such a man as her Master. taht night being a platinum blonde as in the photo she felt for the first time, powerful.

After a several hours of burning desire unleashed, they lay next to each other. “Master, would you please pour me a glass of champagne?,” Pam asked. He took two glasses, poured both and gave Pam one. She took a long, leisurely drink. “Thanks, babe. I’ve always wanted to know what its like to drink champagne after sex. Wow, what an experience.”

He was about to drink from her glass, but she gently took it from him.

“You should save that for later, babe, I’m still not satisfied”.

He agreed with her. Then, Pam gave her another lesson about why platinum blondes has even more fun that the rest of blondes. As they frolicked and sunbathed nude on the bed, he thought about how that night was the best and most passionate a blond fetishist guy.

They eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms and awoke to a beautiful sunny morning. He looked over at his Marilyn Monroe´s perfect replica sleeping next to him and really knew that he was a very lucky man to be.

In the next months since that initial bleaching her hair had remained platinum. Pam absolutely loved her platinum blond hair and thoroughly enjoed the monthly process of staying platinum. She really appreciate her Master finally acepting her into going platinum blonde. It was something of a surprise initially seeing herself in the mirror transformed into such a white blonde but she loved the colour and style right from the start and soon got used to her new sexy image. She began to use darker make-up and very pale pink lipstick and soon found that pink, reds and greens best complimented the new hair colour.

He would come to enjoy to do retouch ups Pam’s hair with an almost fetish-like passion. She knew her Master loved it. Also she would constantly enjoy when he doing her hair platinum.

The whole process of bleaching her roots was definitely a turn-on for both. He was quite good at applying the bleach and maintaining healthy bleached hair. They enjoyed playing their “Private beauty salon” at the Kitchen. She would become very turned on by the whole scenario and they would always end up having great sex. The smell of the chemicals left in the hair while processing, drove her crazy. Each time, she would watch with fascination as the chemicals worked their magic on her lovely hair. Pam’s hair color was to become his obsession. Pam would be required to continually condition her hair.

She was just so glad she had an experienced male to count on. She was confident placing her hair totally in his hands. She loved obey oll his orders while doing her total bleach out. He just looked so strong and manly in his new white smock she buyed for him. And Pam loved to sit naked at beauty chair in the kitchen, so enthralled with the process. She loved the whole process myself. Just thinking about being draped with the cape and white towell, thinking about him shaking that wonderful blue thick bleach formula excited her.... then the delightful feminine smell of fresh bleach applied directly from the applicator bottle really turned on.

Pam had adjusted nicely to her new aspect and she has never looked back. She looked like a twin of Marilyn. Also, she acted perfectly like her: the baby voice, the “dumb blond” persona, her platinum blond hair and red lipstick, in addition to her curvy figure.

Change her haircolor was the end of the work that resulted in a performance that not only captures Monroe’s famous breathy voice and little-girl eroticism, beyond impersonation. It’s also did wonders for her self-esteem. Pam knew she looked sexier and could feel him admiring her in the home, and she loved seeing all the lustful glances she get from him. In fact he hasn’t been able to keep his hands off her since he bleached her hair platinum a few months ago !

She smiled herself at the mirror. Perhaps he didn’t think that she noticed some things, some new feeling about her. Maybey her Master still tought that he controls her.

She walked to her room and undressed, then she jumped into bed naked like Marilyn. She had a lot of work. From a full body waxing to eyebrows plucking, had her hair and nails done, as well as her makeup.

As special gift for her old Master, she opened a home hair bleaching kit and bleached her dark pussy hair for an hour. Then, she carefully slipped into a bubblebath, enjoying every minute as she lay there soaking, after that she shaved herrself where she have bleached her. She returned to her bedroom wearing no panties, she just had to lift her towell to examine her newly groomed and blonded pussy hair.

Then she took a hand mirror. She had been shaved it to expose the Labia and the remaining hair had been trimmed and bleached to a platinum blonde. Her Labia was shiny and already heavily coated with K-Y Jelly. Now she had a thin strip of bleached pubic hair that was just hours before, her un-groomed thick, dark bush. Just like Marilyn.

She smiled at her reflection. “He will be pleased” she thought. She began to get dressed. She forgot panties and bra.

The dress was the same like the light-colored ivory cocktail dress that Marilyn used in in The Seven Year Itch movie. The halter-like bodice had a plunging neckline and was made of two pieces of softly pleated fabric that come together behind the neck, leaving the wearer’s arms, shoulders and back bare. The halter was attached to a band situated immediately under the breasts. The dress fited closely from there to the natural waistline. A soft and narrow self belt was wrapped around the torso, criss-crossing in front and then tied into a small neat bow at the waist, at the front on the left side. Below the waistband is a softly pleated skirt that reaches to mid-calf or below the calf length. There was a zipper at the back of the bodice, and tiny buttons at the back of the halter

Then she stepped into the shoes. Gold and white earrings, a small rhinestone choker and tennis bracelet to match, lipstick in bright red, and perfume to finish. Pam’s breathing slowed, as she quickly reached for the shiny gold tube. She twisted the end bringing out the bright red lipstick. As she began to adorn her lips, her other hand reached for her blonded pussy.

She couldn’t stop herself from looking, reveling in the way she looked.

It turned out SO HOT!

As she went into the living room, she thought, “Now what can I do that would make this night really special for us?” Since it was late fall, she lit the gas log fireplace and in front of it, spread a blanket. Then she make a plate of strawberries with whipped cream, her Master’s favorite. She lit a few candles, sprayed on a bit more perfume and sat in a chair by the fireplace. Now, the only thing missing was him.

When he returned home, as he walked in the door leading from the garage, he called out “Marilyn, I’m home”.

He continued calling her as he walked into the living room and was struck speechless in mid-sentence. “What...I mean..WOW you look great.”

Pam was lying on a blanket by the fire, impeccably dressed, made up, and combed. I couldn’t be more seductive and sexy.

“Come here and sit for awhile,” Pam invited. He came and sat next to her on the blanket by the fire.

“You are really something else,” he said.

“So are you. Here, have a strawberry.” Pam smiled, dipped the strawberry in whipped cream and placed it in his mouth.

“Mmmm. That’s great!” he was really getting into this treatment.

He and Pam sat and talked by the fire, enjoying the berries and cream. After a while, he was so excited when she led him to the bedroom. She will never forget the look on his face when he walked into the room and saw his HOT PLATINUM DREAM MARILYN lifted her dress showing him her new blonde pussy.

“Oh Master, do you feel the breeze from the subway?", she said like Marilyn in the movie when the wind above a subway gratingblows the dress up exposing her legs.

His already aching fifth member strained at his pants, as he feasted his eyes on the sight of her newly blonde groomed bush.

“I´ve my pussy bleached. As platinum as my hair Master”.

“Whoa, Marilyn, why in the world have you done that?” he exclaimed.

“It’s a little present to you,” Pam answered. Today I wanted to go all platinum blonde for you. Do you like it?”

“Like it? I LOVE IT,” responded him. “You look terrific. I just never thought you would really do it yourself.

“Well, at first I was really nervous. Then, when I looked at the mirror, I felt more confident about myself than I have felt in a long time.” answered Pam.

He could stand it no longer and wasted no time take off her dress and ushering his Marilyn into the bed.

Getting ready for bed Pam sat down naked with her perfect breasts on full display, waiting for he to get his clothes off. She wore her platinum hair chin-length, waved and permed into large, soft curls with bangs descending over her right eye just as he liked it. She looked how he was fully excitated with her apparence.

It was the right moment. Then, Pam sniffed a little.

“What’s wrong my darling?” he asked.

“Do you love me?” she asked. He must have known that those words always carry a price.

“Yes, I do,” he said. “You know I do.”

“If I´m just a objet for you, I need to know,” she said. There were tears welling up in her eyes. It no pretense. “If I am just a project, a copy of her just tell me.”

“No, no,” he fretted. “Not now. Maybe once. Before you became the woman you are. Before I fell in love with you.”

“Then you will do as I ask?”

“Yes Darling. Anything. Anything you ask. Anything.”

“Thanks Master. Now put your pretty head in the pillow. Your Marilyn feels really horny tonight and you, babe, are going to have quite a workout.”

He nodded. He didn’t look angry or confused, just calmly accepting her words.

As she embraced him, she could feel his growing excitement. While she kiss him, she laughed to herself. “You man don’t know the half of what is in your future”. She was adding some her pills in his cofee dayly.

She wiggled and squirmed, moaned and sighed as he ploughed her derriere. Pam felt an increased pleasure, knowing that from tonight onwards, things would be different. He had no idea that she has changed and she was in charge now. He must think that everything remained the same and she was acting normally.

Soon enough he’ll become become a submissive man, totally dependent on her wishes and whims.

It was very important that initially, he felt nothing has changed. His brain will adjust quickly. Soon he will use to being ordered around by his Marilyn.

So, who was the master now?

The end.