The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn Monroe inspiration

by Robert Towers

Chapter one

The naive

Pam had just turned eighteen when he had found her, cold and huddled up in the corner of her entranceway. She was a rambunctious children who had been orphaned at young age. She was were always wild. Running around, staying out late, and ignoring curfews and rules were your daily habits. Eventually her bad habits and indifference to authority they made her escape from the orphanage.

He had given Pam a place to stay, just until she got on her feet. That was four years ago. The rebel runaway had quickly fallen under the complete control of the dominant and cunning man she had come to call ‘Master’. He had a “thing” for certain type of woman. Extremely feminine women. A woman impecable dressed and coiffed. Like a classic movie star. That’s what he wanted.It started fairly early in his life. Almost as far back as he can remember being interested in girls.

He especially admired blonde bombshells like Lana Turner or Jayne Mansfield. But his favorite was Marilyn Monroe. He loved her. Just seeing her how great she looked fascinated him. She was a perfect woman for him.

He would invariably try to convince every woman he’ve ever had, to seen like Marilyn.

Also he discovered that the whole process of changing a woman’s hair color, makeup and dress for she look like Marilyn was definitely a turn-on for him. Over the years, he eventually became quite good at applying the bleach and maintaining healthy bleached hair on all but a few of his love interests.

At first, Pam was overwhelmed by the way he cared for her. No one had ever taken care of her that way or given her such affection before. The fact was, he was actually brainwashing her.

This brainwashing went on for months at a time. He made certain that it was a routine as each day of the week; she had a special activity planned for each moment of the day. At no point was she alone. From being woken up in the morning to being tucked in at night, she was always with him. Never they left the house and he was constantly hovering over her. The only time she was alone, she was always being supervised as he was always a room away.

Pam never had any time to herself as she was always doing something. When not doing an activity, she was cleaning up around the house, learning to cook, learning to sew or whatever else he saw fit. Other times, she would be doing these activities with classical music or jazz being played or an old movie on the television. Always Pam went to bed exhausted every night.

From the beginning, he placated any possibility of rebellion with the indicated medication. He made certain that she took the appropriate pills every morning and every evening. He administered it very discreetly. The whole thing had been done so hidden, that she was never suspect it. The vitamins Pam thought he was taking were actually tranquilizers. When she was nervous he gave her a glass a water or orange juice’s that contained an anxiolytic. Every night he brought Pam a glass of warm milk to the bed that contained a strong sedative to make sure she didn’t escape. The shampoo, soap and hair rinse she used on her also contain this chemicals. They kept her in a tired state of mind and made That makes she feel really helpless to resist anything.

At frist she was a little uncomfortable their first few times but she quickly get over it because she start acting herself differently. She eventually became totally dependent on Master to make all her decisions. Soon she was become much sweeter, more cooperative, more open to his suggestions. Pam was always more than willing to fulfill his master’s wishes. Fairly quickly, by her second week, she think nothing of having her fingers and toes painted with bright red polish and wear a rather heavily classic made-up during all the day.

He loved looking at her embarrassed face as she saw herself in the mirror with her brown hair covered by curlers snugly secured under a pink hairnet neatly tied at the front with a sweet little bow. Afer that every night Pam sleeped in curlers covered by a hairnet with a faccial mask on her face.

About her five week, when he suggested that she allow him to give her a more classics clothes, she was agree. He supervised carefully Pam’s dressing. At all times, she was either wearing a nice dress or a blouse and a skirt.

Soon Pam all times, wore a nice vintage dress. They all required heavy undergarments and were very conservative in style. She wanted to look her best for her Master. As the weeks went on, the undergarments came more severe as even a waist cincher was added between her girdle and bra.

At first, when he asked to do her hair, Pam was surprised. She had no idea he had an interest in doing her hair. Pam guessed it was OK, so she let him start by shampooing and conditioning her hair. She found it very sweet and kind that he cared that she looked good. Pam really liked the way it made her feel pampered. In fact, she got to the point where she looked forward to their Saturday morning “appointments.”

Her Master seemed to place a lot of importance on her hairstyle and Pam wanted to look her best for him. Soon enough she become quite figure conscious and request longer sessions in the salon. She think nothing of being under a dryer for two hours. After each of her “appointments”, he compliment her, tell her how nice she looks. She loved that.

She never realized that he always styled her hair in a very classic style.

She would come to enjoy he doing her hair with an almost fetish-like passion. Each time, she would watch with fascination as he worked their magic on her hair with several vintage styles.

By honing Pam’s image to represent the actress he loved so badly, he had to make certain changes to Pam. Sadly, Pam had no idea why she was being changed. Pam’s new image was carefully orchestrated. Early on, she had convinced Pam that wearing classic heeled shoes would improve the shape of her legs. Master never allowed Pam to wear street clothes in the house. He chose her dresses and other clothes that were invariably classic in style.

Master always insisted that Pam wear thin, highly arched eyebrows and thick false eyelashes. Also he had injected collagen into her lips, swelled them into a sexy, pouty look like Marilyn´s lips. Then he heavily coated it with bright red lipstick. Masters said she looked beautiful with its. Pam agree because it seemed to make Master very happy.

Along with supervising how her look, he also supervised her health. He made certain that she took her pills every morning and every evening. They kept her in a tired state of mind and made Pam very submissive, unable to disobey any of his orders.

One day he directed Pam with making the dinner for the two of them. He affixed a large apron on Pam and helped guide her on making a nice salad for the two of them. When the meal was finished, they sat on the couch together to watch again The sexy thriller Niagara. One of Monroe’s first starring features.

Also, he instructed her to wear the same shoes like Marilyn in the movie and must had practice in the living room that scene that made Marilyn’s “sexy walk” famous. Once and other time until he was satisfied.

He praised her. Her master was happy. Pam showed a potent sexuality like Marilyn. She was ready for the next level.

It was 7PM when he had said it was time for bed.

Pam was tired and happy to get out of her clothing. After removing all of her clothing and putting on her nightie and peignoir set, he had Pam sit on the vanity table and remove her makeup. When everything was removed, she then had to redo her hair. First, Pam had to put on those tiny little curlers and make sure they were pinned correctly. Once everything was in place, a black hairnet followed by a sleeping bonbinet was put on her head.

He was then given several pills, a warm glass of milk and a book about Marilyn´s life.

Pam was overwhelmed by him attentions and care. She eagerly accepted his pills, milk and book and coyly praised his thoughtfulness...

He made sure she was tucked in tightly after Pam drank the milk and taken her pills.

At that point Pam was utterly paralyzed. Her eyelids had almost sunk completely and she could hardly keep herself awake. Even if she could stay awake, her body felt numb and useless. She was trapped under the covers and asleep within minutes.

After turning off the light, he finally left Pam alone. She was sleeping soundly. Then he walked out the bedroom door and called an ambulance.

Some days later, Pam wake up and experienced some fear when she emerged from the drugged state and was again cognizant of her surroundings. She had been coming in and out since a couple of day but now was fully awake and aware. She was being wheeled back to her room by a unknow nurse. She said nervously:

“Why am I in a wheelchair?”

She noticed that she had a I.V. insert into her arm. A bag of liquid to her I.V. was fastened to the special hook on the wheelchair

A nurse answered “You had an accident and have been recovering from some surgery. We are just now coming back from hospital to your home.”

“How—When—?” Pam moaned.

“I’m sure that your husband will be glad to tell you all about it, but you will have to wait for dinner time. In the meantime we have much to do to get you prepared.” the nurse replied.

She was wheeled to her room where the nurse seated her on the bed and helped her disrobe. She was very weak and her balance was a little unstable. Pam stared in disbelief at the her bandaged breasts on her chest, they looked so big! The nurse placed a pair of high heel slippers on her bandaged feet for the walk to the bath. She did not realize it yet but he would not be walking anywhere again without high heels. Her feet had settled into the exaggerated arch and the only way he would be able to walk would be on his toes or with the aid of high heels.

The nurse removed her I.V. and then helped Pam to lie in bed. She was pleased for the opportunity to lay back.

Her face felt strange. When touched, she discovered that she had it covered in bandages except for her mouth and eyes.

It was very disconcerting however to see his large nipples poking up through the bed sheets.

Then he entered the bedoom with a dozen of roses en his hands.

“Hi, Sweetheart.” He said with a big smile. “I brought some flowers for you. I´m glad you are in home again, my buxom beauty.”

“I hurt all over.” Slurred a very groggy, Pam. “What happened to me? I am bandaged everywhere. What did they do to me?”

“I’ll explain everything later. The important thing is that you’re back home. Anyway, soon you’ll be all healed up and back to normal.”

Pam thought for a moment, then she leaned her face toward him.

“I love you, Master.” She said, holding her hand out.

He took her hand and gazed into her big brown eyes. “I love you too, dear.”

Again she noticed the tips of her breasts and the tears began to flow uncontrollably down her cheeks. Seeing Pam’s emotional turmoil he seized the opportunity and began to gently caress her large bandages nipples. Pam’s depression began to dissipate rapidly as she began to feel some pleasant sensations. Her nipples felt a little less sensitive than before, maybe a little numbness. But very good anyway.

“Now you see dear there are some rewards for you. That was just the beginning. Just a teaser to let you know how good it can be when we finishes with you.”

Then the nurse had approached her with a syringe and was rubbing Pam’s arm with some alcohol.

“What´s this?” asked Pam. She was still sobbing.

“You are very nervous, dear”. said him “We will give you a sedative to relax a little. It will help to sleep.”

Pam then felt the needle enter her arm. Within seconds, all of the tensions fading away. She relaxed back into the bed and stared at the ceiling. She was totally conscious and aware of everything around her but she felt like she was in a semi sleep or something.

Pam noticed that he placed a photo on the light table next to his bed. It was of a Young and very sexy woman with a platinum hair and a big smile. She wore the same make up like her.

“Who is she?” Pam asked numbly

He smiled as he kept looking at Marilyn Monroe’s photograph.

“That’s you, dear”