The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authror’s Note

I would like to thank Net Wolf for editing this chapter. I would also like to thank those of you who took the time to email me your thoughts. Please email me on what you think of the story so far. You can reach me at

Marcus’ Power

Chapter 5

Friday could not come soon enough for Marcus. By nature, Marcus was usually not an impatient kid, but this situation fell under special circumstances. Jesse’s words rolled around in his head. She had told him that he just knew the basics. So, needless to say, Marcus was wondering what REAL power was.

Marcus stood outside of the school, looking like a patient boy. But on the inside, he couldn’t wait for the training to start. Jesse had said they were to go back to the mall and find people to practice their skills on. Well, he would practice, she would teach. Marcus stood and watched as Mouse came out.

“Hey, ugly. Where is Jesse?” She asked as she walked up.

“She should be out shortly, the teacher wanted to talk to his NEW student. Listen, Mouse...” Marcus really didn’t know how to say what he wanted to, so he just blurted it out. “Jesse has the same abilities I do. More even.” The look of surprise was apparent on Mouse’s face.

“That’s why you brought her home. Aren’t you afraid that she will use them on me or Mom?!” Mouse asked this in a harsh but low voice.

“She gave me her word that she would not.” Marcus said, in that same low and calm voice that Mouse was used to.

“You believe her?” She asked, with a look of disbelief.

“Jesse gave me her word; or I believe her. Don’t you trust my judgment?”

“What do you think, you numbskull.” Mouse said with a look of sadness on her face. That look said that she trusted him, but still did not like the idea.

“Mouse, Jesse and I are going to the mall. She said that she is going to show me what I’m REALLY capable of,” Marcus said this with somewhat of a sad look on his face. Mouse was pretty sure she knew why it was there, but tried anyway.

“Good, I’d like to go to the mall.”

“Mouse, Jesse said that she and I should go alone. I’m sorry, I would like you to go too, but if she wants to teach me alone, then that’s how it is.” He said this in a low and sad voice. Mouse knew him well enough, that she knew he had asked Jesse if she could come.

“Will you at least tell me what you learn today? It’s interesting to me too, you know.”

“Of course I will. How could I keep anything from my angel?” He would have leaned in and kissed her, but was afraid of what people might think. So instead, even though the sunlight irritated his eyes, he lowered his shades and gave her a wink.

For some reason, Mouse blushed. Marcus passed it off to her not being used to such flirtation. Well, flirtation that he really meant. Then he turned and saw Jesse walk out of the school doors. She was not dressed like Marcus was, in all black. She had to borrow some of Mouse’s clothes since she brought none with her when she left the Zone.

Jesse walked up to him quietly, not speaking until she was a few feet away from him. Marcus noted that she was not like most teenage girls, most of them would have waved, smiled, or even shouted out. Jesse merely walked up to him with her head bowed and her hands in her pockets, as if in deep thought.

“Is my student ready for his lessons?” She said this with a coy smile that Mouse did not much care for.

“Ready, and willing.” Marcus said, with a smile of confidence that was not really his style. He was trying to hide his emotions and both girls knew it.

“Mouse, I’m sorry I told Marcus that you could not come, but teaching the ways of Shadow is hard. He likes you a lot and you would cause distraction.” Jesse said, her face was adorned with an apologetic look.

“It’s OK, just as long as I get him back when you’re though with him.” She said with a coyness that sort of made Marcus’ groin stir.

Jesse just gave a knowing smile and started off towards the mall, motioning Marcus to follow. “I’ll see you when we get back. Until then, why don’t you go to Jenny’s.” Marcus said, then started off behind Jesse.

When he caught up with Jesse, neither said a word. Marcus guessed that she was thinking about what to show him. He did not much care for her silence. He smiled to himself, Marcus now knew how Mouse and Kathy felt about his silence. They walked side by side without stopping until they reached the mall.

Once they arrived, Jesse abruptly stopped and turned to Marcus. “This part of your training can be a little draining, on most novices. We will do a little, then stop. Then later, do a little more. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day.” She said with a teacher’s tone.

“What am I going to learn?” Marcus asked, his face full of curiosity.

“The abilities you have learned so far are basic. You already know a little about controlling emotions, but you only intensify the emotion that is already there. I’m going to teach you how to implant new emotion.” She said, awaiting his reply.

“That does not sound too difficult.”

“Then, if you’re up to it, I’ll teach you how to erase memories and implant new ones.” She said this with a look of challenge.

That last one did sound a little difficult to Marcus. “OK, Ms. Budroux, lead the way.” Marcus said, feigning confidence.

As they started to walk in the mall Jesse said “You will have to pick a subject to test your skills on. When you pick one, we will take, he or she, to a secluded area of the mall. Make your choice wisely, pick one that came here alone.”

“So, you want me to probe their thoughts, to make sure they are alone?”

“Exactly.”

“Alright, I’ll give it a shot.” Marcus said and then began to search for his subject.

Jesse and Marcus walked all through the mall for about an hour looking for someone that was alone. Marcus was beginning to lose hope of finding anyone and some of the people that he probed, had thoughts that actually shocked him. They searched and searched, finally they came across a girl that was about the age of Mouse.

She looked fit, her leg muscles were very toned, like that of a soccer player. But the probe Marcus did, told him that she was a gymnast. Her name was Kasey Jones. She was here by sheer luck. This was the first time that her parents let her come to the mall by herself. Her parents were very old fashioned, and, from what Marcus could tell, strict.

Kasey was wearing a pair of loose shorts and a white and blue Dallas Cowboys football jersey, the jersey was about three sizes too big for her. She had short dirty blonde hair that was styled. Marcus thought that she was as cute as a button, he also thought that he had struck gold with her.

“I choose her, the one in the jersey. Her name is Kasey Jones.” Marcus said, pointing at the girl. She was standing in the mall store, Foot Locker.

“OK, good choice. Call out to her telepathically, make her follow us to the back of the store. I’ll monitor this, to see how well you do.” Jesse said, then started for the back of the store.

‘FOLLOW ME, DON’T QUESTION YOURSELF ABOUT IT’ Marcus’ command rang out to Kasey telepathically. Marcus knew that it worked, when she turned toward him, then advanced.

Marcus then started to follow Jesse’s path to the back of the store. They came to a door that said “JANITOR”. The door was locked, but Jesse focused and Marcus heard the lock slip free. Kasey was behind them about twenty paces. She had a strange look of curiosity on her face, as if she was discovering something new.

Marcus and Jesse walked into the room. It was not a very big room, but it was not that small either. They saw what a person would normally see in a janitor’s room. Mops, brooms and buckets, things of that sort. It took a few moments for Kasey to arrive. She walked into the room, her bright green eyes beaming with curiosity.

‘Lock her mind, so that she can’t move. It will make it easier’< Jesse told Marcus with thought alone.

Marcus did this, when Kasey was all the way in the room, and the door was shut. Marcus found that locking the girl’s mind was incredibly easy. After her mind was locked, Kasey’s look of curiosity turned to one of fear. Marcus felt a little guilty for that. Jesse could tell by the look on his face that he felt guilty.

“If you feel guilty, why don’t you take away the fear? I’ll watch, just to see how easy it is for you.” Jesse said with that same look of challenge.

“How do you want me to achieve this little goal?”

“Go into her mind, look at her thoughts, look at the fear she has of the situation and of us, then delete it.” She said this with a coyness that Marcus thought was cute.

Marcus just nodded in agreement. He then closed his eyes, focused hard, and dove into Kasey’s mind. He saw that she was more than frightened, she was terrified. He looked around inside her thoughts a little more. For some reason, he wanted to know more about this girl. He found that her parents did not let her date, she did not have that many friends. A deeper scan revealed the fact that her father beat her almost evry week.

Basically this girl was pretty depressed. Marcus went back to the fear at hand, took the emotion and replaced it with one of happiness. He made it so she liked being where she was at the moment, and she liked being with Marcus. It was as if Marcus could grab the emotion, as if it had a physical body, and mold it to his liking. Marcus then opened his eyes, and released the mind lock had placed on her.

Kasey’s facial expression had changed for the better, so Marcus took it that he had done the task right. Instead of fear, a slight smile and a look of contentment was now on her face. “What’s your name?” She asked, taking a step closer to Marcus.

“My name is Marcus.”

“My name is Kasey. Why are you in the Janitor’s room?”

<’Lock her mind again’> Jesse’s thought went out to Marcus silently.

Marcus complied. “Now what shall I do, O’ wise one?” Marcus said, mocking Jesse, but he had a smile. Kasey was not scared of the mind lock this time.

“I’m impressed! You molded her thoughts rather easily. It was harder than hell for me to do the first time.” Jesse said with an approving look.

“Thanks. What’s next?”

“That didn’t make your mind tired?” Jesse asked with a puzzled look. She was sure that it would make him mentally drained, as it did her, when she did it.

“Not in the least. Should it have?” Marcus asked, he was feeling a little bit of pride in himself just then.

“It usually does, I don’t get it.” Jesse said, her voice was that of a confused person.

“Well, we will talk on that later. For now, what’s next?” Marcus asked, wanting to try something new.

“I guess we could try to create a new memory. That’s a little advanced though....” She said, trailing off.

“How do I do that?”

“You have to look for a blank spot in the mind, then just use your imagination on what you want to put there. I’ll watch.” She said as she leaned against the wall.

“What type of memory do you think I should put,” Marcus asked. He had a feeling this was going to be a little more difficult.

“The hardest is one of love, where YOU are her true love. If you use that one, you have to fill in the details. Like, why she loves you, how she should love you, should she be jealous of other women, things like that. It’s easy to mess up in this area.... But don’t worry, if you mess her up, I’ll fix it afterwards.” Jesse added that last part with a smile of vanity.

Marcus knew that Jesse told him the hardest emotion to create, just to challenge him. She wanted him to fall, so she could pick him up. Jesse wanted him to make a mistake, so the teacher could correct the student. Well, her goading worked, Marcus was determined to impress the hell out of her.

He dove into Kasey’s mind and found a blank spot. He then focused all his energy and power as hard as he possibly could. He then shot the memory of love into her mind. He kept sending it for almost five minutes before he let up, then he started the details. He felt pretty wicked doing what he did next.

Marcus made it so that he was the only boy that she would ever love, and love him she would, with all her being. He added memory details of make her believe he was the sexiest boy alive, and that she was always mildly aroused when he was near. He also put in the detail that she would never betray him, that she would do anything to please him, and she would obey.... He had no idea that had just made a slave.

Before he left her mind, he added one more detail, just to see if it would work. Marcus made it so that if he tweaked one of her nipples, Kasey would become highly aroused. He did all of this, with all of his strength. When he pulled out, he felt mentally drained and a little dizzy. He had used every bit of the power he had on this girl.

The dizziness in his head started to go away after a few moments, though. He released the mind lock on Kasey. Her face was immediately filled with a radiant smile when she looked at Marcus, along with very flirtatious eyes. Even with the jersey on, Marcus could see that her nipples had hardened. He still did not know what he had done, though.

“Stay still, and don’t say anything yet,” Marcus told her, when she moved towards him. “Would you care to check my work?” He asked Jesse with a smile.

Jesse nodded and closed her eyes, behind her mirror plated shades, and dove into Kasey’s mind. She was there for a good three minutes, before she removed her telepathic probe. She then just looked at Marcus. There was no expression on her face, no emotion whatsoever. Then, when she did speak, Marcus did not care for what she had to say.

“Do you have any clue as to what you just did?” She said this with a serious voice.

“What you told me to do,” Marcus said, his voice was a bit testy.

“You burned that emotion in her head with such force that I can’t fix it! The High Council of Shadow Zone could not have done a more permanent implant!” Her voice was harsh but low. That made Marcus know there was something else....

Marcus looked at her with curious eyes “She can not leave your side for more than a few days at a time, if she does she will begin to go mad. She will still have her likes and dislikes, but her world will revolve around YOU. You burned the emotion so deep, she worships you, like one would a GOD.” Jesse’s voice had calmed somewhat, but her words sent Marcus’ thoughts into a turbulent spin.

“Oh, shit.... What have I done? Oh, FUCK!” Marcus said in a low and very harsh voice. He could not believe he could be that stupid, that dense. He was suddenly aware of dangers he was capable of, and he felt alone.

Jesse seen the color drain from Marcus’ face, she suddenly felt sorry that she snapped at him. “Look, maybe it’s not that bad. Most Shadow Knights do have followers, ones that cater to there every need. I’ve had a few in my time.... I just got a little mad that you did it to show off. I know you did not mean it. We can work through this though.” She said with a calm and soothing voice.

“You have had slaves?” Marcus asked, her words had soothed him a little, just a little.

“Yes, but I set their mind free when I left, or ran, depends on how you look at it.... Look, I’ll go to her parent’s house tonight and CONVINCE them that she has to move in with you. You on the other hand will have to CONVINCE Kathy to let her stay, and believe me when I say, there are pleasures in having a follower...” Jesse said, she had a sultry look to her when she said it.

“I should have thought before I acted, what I did is SO unlike me,” Marcus stated, then turned to Kasey, she had tears in her eyes. This sort of alarmed Marcus. “You may speak, what’s wrong?”

“You don’t really want me?” She asked, tears rolling down her cheek.

“Yes, I want you, If I didn’t, do you think that I would have picked you?” Marcus asked, with a slight smile.

This made the flow of tears stop in Kasey’s eyes. “So, I get to go home with you? I can stay with you?” She asked this with an expectant look, it sort of turned Marcus on to have someone want him so much. He was growing on the idea of having a “follower”.

“Yes, you will stay with me.” Marcus said with a coy smile.

Kasey had no words, she just ran at Marcus, through her arms around him, and planted her supple lips to his. Her tongue invade his mouth, the white hot passion of this girl had made his cock as hard as iron. She could feel this press against her and she moaned in his mouth. She was rubbing her thigh against his hardened member.

Marcus rubbed her slender sides, then moved his hand up to her right breast, he squeezed it gently. Marcus then pinched at the nipple. They were still French kissing, and she moaned loudly inside his mouth. Marcus knew that she would do that, since he had set it up in her mind to do so. He then broke the kiss and stepped back.

“Don’t mind me, I rather enjoy watching.” Jesse said with a impish smile.

Marcus smiled, then looked at his faithful follower. “Would you take off your clothes for me, Kasey?” He asked this, knowing that she would comply. Even though she was HIS follower, he still did not feel right giving direct orders.

“Yes, I’d love to!” She said, looking a little flushed. She grabbed the hem of the large jersey and pulled it over her head, revealing a white lacy bra. She reached in the front and undid the clasp to set the hard-nipped breasts free. They were quite a sight, such a sight that Marcus took a quick intake of air.

Kasey saw his reaction and was proud that she had pleased her man. She did not think of herself as a slave, she felt she was there of her own free will. Kasey then slid her shorts and panties down in one swift motion, over her tanned and very toned legs. Her womanly aroma filled the air.

Marcus looked on her with lustful eyes. “Now, would you like me to undress you?” She asked this with a husky voice.

“By all means...” Marcus replied, he had a look of feigned boyish innocence.

Kasey ran over to him and dropped to her knees, she then proceeded to unbutton his jeans and pull them down to his ankles. The boxers he was wearing, came down with the jeans. His cock flopped out and brushed against her face. Kasey looked up at him with a devilish grin, then sucked his hardened cock to the back of her throat.

Marcus knew that he could not hold out long, not with the vacuum action Kasey was giving him. His breathing was getting pretty shallow and his hips began to sway back and forth. He held his breath as his leg muscles tensed and he blew his seed into his faithful follower. But she did not stop there. She continued her fantastic technique of sucking, this to keep her man happy and hard.

After Marcus was got quite aroused again, he laid down on his back and gazed up at Kasey with an expectant face. She knelt down and straddled his hips, grabbing hold of his male member. At first she just gently rubbed it against the wetness of her slit, whimpering with pleasure the whole time.

“OOOHHHH” Kasey moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain, from having her virginity taken. She rocked faster and faster atop Marcus. The sensations she was giving Marcus made his head spin. She was a lot tighter than Mouse. In the heat of the moment, Kasey reached down and ripped Marcus’ shirt open, just as Mouse once did. Kasey did this because she wanted to see her man’s muscular chest.

Marcus’ attention was focused so much on Kasey that he forgot about Jesse, That was until he saw her standing above his face, fully naked. She was biting at her bottom lip and she was very flushed. Marcus guessed that she wanted to do more than “watch”.

“Would you mind?” She asked, without waiting for an answer she knelt down and placed her dripping pussy onto Marcus’ face. Marcus wasted no time in snaking out his tongue into her wet hole. “MMMM” She groaned.

The lovely Kasey had just started her orgasm on top of him. “OOOHHHH SHIT!” She screamed, while she bucked wildly. Marcus was close himself, but he wanted his lovely friend Jesse, to cum as well. So he sucked hard on her clit and she let out an ear piercing scream, Marcus could feel her thighs jerk and spasm against his face.

That was all it took. he let his seed loose once again, grunting loudly. Kasey had one last mind blowing orgasm and then rolled off of him exhausted. Jesse fell forward on him, and laid there very still, with her head against his washboard stomach. They all lay exhausted and quiet for a few minutes.

Then Jesse rolled off and stood up. She fetched her clothes, slipped them on, all the while with a content smile. Marcus followed her suit. He stood up and pulled up his jeans. He would have buttoned his shirt, but his little “follower”, made all the buttons fly off. So, he had to leave his upper body muscle exposed, along with the smoked crystal necklace, that he always wore. It swung freely as he stood up.

Jesse just happened to glance his way, and saw the necklace. At first she did not think anything of it. Then she did a double take. She just stood there staring at it, her beautiful face had grown pale, and if her eyes were visable, they would be filled with shock. It was a little discerning for Marcus to see her stare at him like that.

“Jesse, what’s wrong?”

No answer.

“Jesse, what’s wrong?” He repeated, but it was still to no avail; she did not answer.

“Jesse—” He started but was cut off.

“Son Of Dakrin, Y-Y-You’re the Son of Dakrin. YOU’RE THE SON OF DAKRIN!” She almost screamed.

She was starting to make Marcus more than nervous. “I can’t believe it..... The Son Of Dakrin.” She said again in a soft whisper.

“Who is Dakrin?!” Marcus asked rather loudly

“He’s....” She did not finish, she trailed off in deep thought.