The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note

I would like to send my deepest thanks to Net Wolf for editing this chapter. I would also like to thank all of you that Emailed me your thoughts.

Marcus’s Power

Chapter 4

Jesse and Marcus made their way past the crowd in the mall, holding hands the whole time. Marcus could tell that Jesse was just as nervous as he was when he walked through the crowd. The touch of her hand seemed so natural to him. Almost like it was meant for them to meet up like they did.

Marcus had doubts about bringing her home with him. But for some reason, he knew deep down in his heart that it was the right decision. Marcus was more worried about Mouse’s reaction than Kathy’s. He knew that she loved him very much and he was not sure if she was the jealous type or not. Marcus was new at this romance game.

Jesse had guessed what he was thinking about when they reached the road. “Are you worried about what your woman will think of you bringing me home?” She asked with a small frown. Whether Marcus believed it or not, she hated putting him out.

“Yes, I am a little worried. She loves me a lot. I’m not good at this romance scene....” He said truthfully.

“You could always use your abilities and make her like the idea—” Jesse started to say, but was cut short by Marcus.

“NO! I want to avoid using mind control on her at all costs.” He said in a low harsh voice.

“It was just a thought. What about your adopted Mother. What if she says no to my staying there?” Jesse asked with a curious and quiet look to her.

“If Kathy says no, then I guess that I might have to mess with her thoughts a little. But I hope she says yes. I don’t like using the ability on those I love,” Marcus said in a calm and low voice.

“I can see your point, but you don’t care about using it on normal people you don’t know, do you?” She asked with a curious smile and kept up with the fast stride he had taken.

“No, not really. The people I have met through my life have treated me lower than dirt. The people you are about to meet are the only two women I know that have shown me love and respect. I expect you to show them the same,” Marcus said, awaiting her reply.

“You have shown me more trust and respect than most of the people I know in the Zone. I promise, I will respect your home,” Jesse stated, and Marcus knew by instinct that she, like himself, never broke a promise.

As they reached the last block of their journey, Marcus turned to face her. “I only ask one favor for giving you safe haven,” He said with an expectant look.

“And what might that be?” She asked, looking a little nervous; as if he was about to ask her for sexual favors.

“That you teach me the ways of the Shadow Knight. If they ever come calling for you, I want to be able to defend myself and my family.” He said this with a very serious look, as he peered into her mirror shades.

“I give you the word of Shadow,” Jesse said and placed her right fist against her chest and bowed her head.

Marcus had that same instinct kick in and tell him that this was the ceremonial way of giving your word in her culture. It was sort of like laying your hand on the bible. So, needless to say, Marcus believed her fully.

“That’s good enough for me.” Marcus said with a small impish smile. It amused him that she was as serious as he was most of the time.

When they arrived at the house, it was close to six o’clock. Marcus just walked through the door and hoped for the best. He could hear Mouse’s music blaring from upstairs. He thought it would be best if he spoke with Kathy first. He was still nervous as hell about her reaction. Marcus really did not want to mess with her thoughts.

Jesse and Marcus walked into the kitchen to where Kathy was sitting at the table. Marcus looked at Jesse, then walked forward to his adopted mother. He was a nervous wreck doing this. He hated asking anyone for favors. Marcus walked over and sat down, but Jesse just stood at his side.

“So you finally made it back? I was beginning to worry. Who’s this?” Kathy asked as she looked up at Jesse.

“Her name is Jesse. Look Kathy, I have a favor to ask you.... It’s a very important favor to me, too,” Marcus said in that low and serious voice that he usually used.

“What is it?” Kathy asked with a look of suspicion on her face. For some reason she knew this favor was big. This puzzled her because Marcus never asked her for favors.

“Jesse here has no place to go. I want her to stay here. I can’t tell you why, either. It’s just very important that she does.” Marcus said, the words came out in quick low bursts because of his nervousness.

“Marcus, this is a big decision. Where are your parents?” Kathy asked looking up at Jesse with curious eyes.

“They’re dead.” Jesse said in that same low calm voice Marcus had. Marcus didn’t know if she was telling the truth or not, but she was.

“Kathy, I have asked nothing from you since I’ve lived here. You gave me all of your love willingly. But I am asking you a favor now and it would mean so much to me if you said yes.” Marcus said with an expectant look.

“I guess she can stay here for awhile until we figure something out. But we will have to see how it goes in the future. I trust your judgment Marcus. If you did not trust her, you would have not brought her home. She can stay in the guest room.” Kathy said with that same look of curiosity on her face.

Marcus then did something he had not done in years. He reached out and hugged Kathy tightly. This surprised and melted her heart. Tears even formed in her eyes. She had on only very few occasions made Marcus truly happy, and his hug made her feel a deep satisfaction. He was, after all, her only son.

“I guess Marcus can show you the way to the guest room.” Kathy said to Jesse, while wiping a tear from her eye.

Marcus did not say anything to her about crying. He knew that she did not like crying in front of people. She thought herself weak when she did. Marcus just motioned to Jesse to follow. He noticed that she was smiling rather widely. Jesse obviously did not think Kathy would bend to Marcus’ plea without him using the power.

Marcus was tempted again to reach out and hold her hand, but he kept himself from it. He did not know what Mouse would think of it if she saw them holding hands. They both walked slowly up the stairs. Jesse knew that it was really Mouse’s opinion that Marcus cared about. She was cautious, because she knew how jealous some girls were.

As they reached the top of the stairs, Mouse appeared from her room. Her face was a beaming ray of sunshine, but that quickly faded when she saw Jesse. She looked to Marcus, then back to Jesse. “Who are you?” She asked with a look of curiosity.

“My name is Jesse Budroux. I take it that you are the one known as Mouse.” Jesse said this in a low and charming voice that reminded Mouse of Marcus’ voice.

“Yea.... It’s not like you to bring people home to visit that you just met.” She said looking at Marcus. There was just the slightest bit of jealousy in her eyes.

“Well, you’re right about that. Jesse here is going to be staying with us for a while.” Marcus said in that voice that said ‘drop it’. But apparently, and not to Marcus’s surprise, she did not want to drop it.

“Marcus, can I talk to you for a sec? Alone?” She asked with a strained voice and walked off to her room.

“Stay here.” Marcus told Jesse, then followed Mouse into her room.

When inside and with the door closed, Mouse said, “I can’t believe you brought a complete stranger here, and to top it off she’s pretty!” Mouse said this in a whiny voice.

“She needs my help and I plan to give it to her.” Marcus said in a low and calm voice.

“Why you?! Can’t she go to the police? They would find her a home....” Mouse regretted those words as soon as they came out of her mouth.

“You would put this girl in Hell’s Outhouse, just because you’re a little jealous?!” Marcus said this above his normal voice. In fact he said it rather loudly. Mouse almost shrank back from that voice. The voice that seemed to exude power.

“No, of course not. I’m sorry Marcus. I was being childish. I guess if she needs your help, she needs your help. I take it if you wanted me to know what kind of trouble she was in, that you already would have told me.” Mouse said with a frown.

“Yes, I would have. Kathy already said that it would be OK if she stayed in the guest room. The most important question is, do you trust me?” He asked with that same serious voice.

“Of course I trust you. Just don’t fall in love!” Mouse said with a jealous and impish smile. As she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

After she broke the kiss, he said “It’s too late....” Marcus said this with a look of sincerity.

Mouse did not catch his point and a brief flash of anger adorned her face. “I’ve already fallen in love... With you.” He said this with charm and a look of boyish innocence.

Mouse just gave him a warm and loving smile as she walked out of her room and back into the hall. She saw Jesse standing in the exact spot Marcus told her to stay. She walked up to her and stuck out her hand for a hand shake. Mouse might not like a strange girl hanging around but she did trust Marcus’ judgment.

“I welcome you to the Williams household, and don’t expect me to cook you breakfast.” Mouse said with a smile, as Jesse shook the young lady’s hand.

“I would never....” Jesse said with a tired look on her face. It was just then that Marcus realized that Jesse looked exhausted. He could almost feel the tiredness coming from the beautiful blonde.

“Let me show you to your room.” Marcus said and led Jesse away from Mouse. His room was only a couple of doors down from hers.

It was the smallest bedroom in the house, but it was not all that small. It was about the size of a Master bedroom in a normal house. There was a king sized bed and it had its own bathroom. Jesse smiled her approval to Marcus as he walked her into the room. She immediately sat on the bed.

“I will leave you so you can get some rest, but there is a question that has been bugging me. Could you answer it for me?” Marcus asked with curiosity.

“Shoot.” Jesse said in that same low voice.

“I’ve been knowing things that you’ve talked about, by instinct. Things that I couldn’t possibly know. Why is that?” He asked with a touch of concern to him.

“I don’t know. They could have read the Shadow Law over your crib before you got adopted. It’s tradition.” Jesse said this with a tired face. “I’ve been running for days without sleep. Can I please go to sleep? I hate to be rude.” She asked in a tired voice.

“Of course,” Marcus said and walked out of the room to allow her to rest. He knew that he could get more answers from her when she awoke. There were still questions spinning through his mind, though. Like: why had he felt drawn to her at the mall? Why could he almost feel her emotion without trying? These, and a lot of other questions, were spinning through his head.

As Marcus walked through the hall, he looked into Mouse’s room and saw that she was putting on her shoes. “So where is my angel going?” He asked with boyish charm.

“I’m going over to Jenny’s. I thought that since YOU already have company, that I would go see one of my friends.” She said this with a flirtatious smile.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.” Marcus said with a devilish smile.

Mouse stuck her tongue out at him in defiance. It was playful though. As she walked by, for no reason at all Marcus did the trick Jesse taught him. He shot an invisible probe out to Mouse’s thoughts. He did this without thinking, but what he discovered surprised him to say the least. She did not care if he had sex with other women. The only thing she cared about was that he loved her the most. Marcus withdrew after he found that out.

Marcus then came to a decision. There was a woman downstairs with long lustrous black hair and emerald green eyes that he would like to get to know a hell of a lot better. ‘I just have to figure a way to make her think it’s her idea. Because I’m not revealing this power to anyone else besides Mouse’ he thought with a smile.

Marcus walked to his room and sat down in a chair at the desk to think. He then began to think of his power and if he was misusing it. He wondered if he had not become some sort of pervert. Marcus dismissed that idea though. Marcus figured that any teenaged, red blooded American would do the same thing. Plus, he thought, he was not bringing anyone pain. He would not be bringing Kathy pain if he used it on her. He decided that he would bring her enjoyment and if she felt guilty about it, he would take those thoughts away.....

With that, he stood up and walked out of his room. He made his way down the stairs, thanking whatever gods there may be that Mouse was out of the house and Jesse was asleep. That left him alone with Kathy. When he made it down the stairs he saw Kathy sitting at the table rubbing the back of her neck. He could tell that she was tense. He wondered again why he could pick up on people’s emotion so well.

Marcus walked up behind her and, like Mouse said, he moved as silently as a ghost. He just stood behind her for a moment. This was not from doubt of what he was about to do, though. It was to admire the loveliness of his adopted mother. She really was quite beautiful. Kathy was wearing a light sun dress that came a few inches above the knees.

“You look tense.” Marcus said with a coy smile. Since she didn’t know he was there and, it sort of gave her a start.

“Well.... Letting someone move into my home that I don’t even know tends to do that.” She said with a smile that made her look years younger.

“I guess it’s my fault that your tense. So, it’s my duty to remedy your tension.” Marcus said with that same coy smile as he moved behind where she was sitting.

“What are you doing?” Kathy asked with a curious and amused voice.

“I’m going to give you a massage, You don’t mind, do you?” Marcus asked with boyish innocence.

“No, I guess I don’t. I could use one anyway.” She said with that same curious expression on her face. She knew that he was acting strangely. Well, strange for him anyway. She passed it off to him showing his gratitude for her decision to let his friend stay, though.

Marcus swept up her long lustrous black hair and flipped it over her shoulder so that her neck was exposed. Then he lightly touched her neck at first. Marcus started the massage off then. He did not want to use his power at first. Marcus wanted her to be completely relaxed when he did that. Marcus smiled to himself about what he was about to try to pull off. It had always been a boyhood dream.

“That feels so good! You have wonderful hands.” Kathy said with a smile as Marcus worked her tense muscles into relaxation.

“Thanks. I’ll be happy to do this for you anytime.” Marcus said in that same low and charming voice.

Kathy just sighed as she felt herself relax. Marcus could tell that she was more relaxed. That’s when focused real hard and sent the command. ‘THE FEEL OF MY HANDS IS VERY AROUSING’ the command screamed out silently.

Marcus was not sure his command worked at first. For the next few minutes nothing seemed to happen. Then Kathy crossed her legs. Then she would uncross them. Her breathing was getting deeper than normal. She was also squirming around in her seat quite a bit. For some reason it was quite exciting to Marcus to see a woman trying to hold back desire.

Marcus then began to wonder what she was thinking. So he decided to send a probe into her thoughts. He saw what he thought he would see. ‘Why am I getting turned on?! He’s my son! Well, he is not blood related, maybe me and him could.... No! That’s wrong! But I’m so WET’ her thoughts were in torment and Marcus smiled to himself.

Marcus sent another command to her. ‘THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEXUAL DELIGHTS WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE’ The command rang out. Marcus wanted her to make up her own decision about it. That’s why he was being less direct with his commands to her.

Kathy was still crossing and uncrossing her legs. Then she asked “Marcus, do you have a girlfriend?” She asked this with a flushed face.

“No.... I don’t.” He said as he continued to gently message her neck.

Kathy then abruptly stood up and asked “Have you ever kissed a girl?” She asked him this with her face only inches from his face. Marcus could see the lust in her eyes. She was gently biting at her bottom lip.

“Only a couple of times.... I really liked it though.” Marcus said with boyish innocence. It was a put on, but if Kathy wanted to believe that he was an innocent, then what was the harm in that?

Kathy looked at him nervously and asked “Would you like to kiss me?” She was as nervous as a school girl and this turned Marcus on to no end.

For an answer, Marcus leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Her tongue invaded his mouth as her body molded itself to his. He could feel her large firm breasts pressing against his chest. His arms wrapped around her and his hands slowly moved down to her shapely ass. He was pretty sure she could feel his rock hard cock press against her.

The passionate kiss lasted close to a full minute. Then she broke it off and took a couple of steps back. At first Marcus thought she changed her mind. Then she said “We can’t do IT here. Let’s go upstairs!” She said rather urgently. Then she grabbed his hand and literally jerked him in the direction of the stairs.

They both ran upstairs hand in hand. They flew to her bedroom. When they were in the room, she turned and closed the door. Kathy then turned to him and in one swift motion lifted her dress over her head. All the while looking at him with loving and lustful eyes. She then stripped her undergarments so that she was completely naked.

Marcus followed suit and got undressed as quickly as he could. They both rushed to the bed and enfolded themselves together. They were once again in a passionate kiss. Marcus slipped his hand between their bodies and began to rub Kathy’s clit until she whimpered and moaned. She was as hot as a woman could get.

She rolled on her back and literally pulled Marcus on top of her. Her eyes looked heavily lidded and lustful. Kathy grabbed a hold of Marcus’ cock and guided it into her wet womanhood. She moaned aloud as soon as it started to enter. Her legs were wrapped around Marcus’ back in a death grip.

Marcus started to slowly pump in and out of Kathy. He found out quickly that Kathy was a highly orgasmic woman. She started to come as soon as he made the first stroke. Her back arched and her legs gripped him tighter. “OOOHHHH GOD!” She moaned out rather loudly and he could feel her spasms.

Marcus lasted longer than usual. He thought he was getting better at control, anyway. He lasted almost ten minutes. Then Kathy reached her peak. “OOOHHHH FUCK!” She screamed out, and her nails dug into Marcus’s back. They left scratch marks three inches long. That was when Marcus blew his teenage seed.

Marcus rolled off of her and they both felt limp and exhausted. Kathy was breathing deeply and erratically. Marcus felt like a million bucks. He had slept with two of the most beautiful women he knew and had satisfied them greatly. Satisfying the women he loved was just as important to him as self satisfaction.

“Oh my GOD! What have I done? Oh God Marcus I am so sorry!” Kathy suddenly said and tears were forming in her eyes. “I can’t believe I took advantage of my own son like that! I’m a slut!” She said this with a sob.

“Kathy, you’re not a slut. You and I both slept with someone we loved. Each other. What we did was a beautiful and wonderful thing.” Marcus said in almost a whisper and stroked her hair. Then he sent the command ‘BELIEVE THAT’.

Kathy’s face seemed to relax and after a few moments she said “I love you so much..... OH shit! We have to get dressed before Mouse gets home!” She said and flew out of the bed. Marcus agreed with her and did the same.

Marcus had read in Mouse’s mind that she did not care about him sleeping with other women as long as he loved her the most. But he did not know if she would feel that way if she found out he slept with her mother. Truth be told, Marcus did love Mouse more. But he loved Kathy too. He did not know how to juggle them so they would not find out about one another but he figured he would think of something.

“Look, you go to your room and read or get on the computer. When Mouse gets here I want you upstairs and me downstairs.” She said and gave a Marcus a gracious kiss and, since she was fully dressed, she flew out the door.

Marcus got the rest of the way dressed. The whole time a large smile adorned his face. Then he just casually strolled out of the room. He thought it was cute the way Kathy was so nervous about Mouse. He then wondered what Kathy would do if she found that him and Mouse were sleeping together.

When he turned in the direction of his room, he saw Jesse standing there in front of his door waiting on him. She had a rather large smile on her face and her thumbs were hooked through her belt loops. She just stood there smiling at Marcus like he was a very amusing specimen.

“I take it you enjoyed yourself?” She said this with an even larger smile.

“I thought you were asleep.” Marcus said as he walked by her and opened his door. He walked in his room knowing that Jesse would follow.

“It’s required of a Knight to train themselves to survive on thirty to fortyfive minutes of sleep.” She said casually as she followed him into his room.

Marcus sat at his desk and looked at her. “Can I see your eyes?” He asked

“I guess so.” She said and lowered her shades and showed him her eyes. Marcus was a bit startled. They were almost the exact same supernatural crystal blue eyes he had.

“At the mall you told me of telekinesis?” Marcus asked. He wanted to learn this. If the people chasing this girl knew it, then he most certainly had to learn it.

“Telekinesis is not like the abilities you’ve learned so far. You have to build it.... Like a muscle.” She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She moved like Marcus.... Quietly. That was of interest to him as well.

“You said that you would teach me. So, teach me.” Marcus said giving her a clinical look.

“Do you see that brass paperweight on your desk?” She asked, pointing at the paperweight that bore the likeness of Shakespeare’s head.

“Yea” Marcus said.

Jesse then stared at the brass paperweight really hard through her shades. Then it started to float in thin air. She made it fly to one end of the room and then back to other, then it set down in the exact spot that it was in before. Marcus just sort of looked at Jesse in awe. It was hard to believe what he had just seen

“You try it. Imagine an arm and hand reaching out and picking it up. Go ahead, try it.” Jesse said with an encouraging look.

So, Marcus did. He focused really hard and envisioned an imaginary hand picking it up. And it did rise. But only a few inches off the table. Then it fell with a thud. Marcus suddenly got pretty dizzy, like he had been spun around 30 times really fast. Picking up that five pound object, even just a few inches, mentally drained him.

“I feel dizzy....” Marcus said, shaking his head as if to make the dizziness go away.

“You overdid yourself. I’m surprised you could even pick it up. I started out with a pencil and even that was hard in the beginning. If you practice everyday for a month you will be able to throw a NORMAL person across the room with thought alone.” She said with a quite smile.

“What about one of our kind?” Marcus asked with an expectant look on his face.

“Just pray they don’t come for a few months.” Jesse said with a look of dread.

Marcus said nothing. “I think you should learn to master normal people before you think of OUR kind.” Jesse said with a smile.

“I think I’m pretty damn good at it right now.” Marcus said with a look of challenge to him.

“You just know the basics. There is a hell of a lot more you know nothing of,” Jesse said this with an impish smile. “But you will learn....” she added