The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus’s Power

Chapter 6

“Who the hell is Dakrin?” Marcus asked again, annoyance was apparent on his face. Jesse was starting to get on his nerves with her silence, even though, he himself was like that sometimes.

Jesse’s composer was starting to return then. She looked at Marcus through her mirror plated shades and said, “If you do no not know, I’ll explain it later tonight. Right now, we have to handle this situation, with Kasey.” She said low, smooth and calm voice that was like Marcus’. It put him at ease, somewhat.

Marcus looked over at Kasey, her eyes were still beaming with the lust they felt only moments ago. She had all her clothes on, but she still looked beautiful to Marcus. He wondered how, on earth, and in this century, could he explain this to Mouse.

“Look, I know were she lives, by the cursory scan I did on her. I’ll go to her home and SHAPE the thoughts of her parents so that everything will be alright, so they won’t call the police.” Jesse did have a calm voice, but her face still contained a bit of shock.

“Are you sure that you don’t want some help?” Marcus asked, for some reason he did not want her to leave his side.

“Yes, I’m sure. You go home, tell the news of Kasey, then smooth every thing over. Even if it does take using your ability on Kathy. We can’t afford to mess this kid up.” Jesse stated.

Kasey looked a bit offended at being called a kid. Hell, she was a little offended at being talked about, while she was standing right there. But she endured it because she loved her man so much. She would be quiet if he wished.

“All right, if we’re going to do it, lets get it done.” Marcus said, his thoughts still spinning like a hurricane.

“As you wish, Lord Marcus.” Jesse said and walked out of the janitorial room.

Lord Marcus? What the hell does that mean? he thought to himself, with great confusion.

“Well, Kasey, looks like you’re coming home with me.” Marcus said with an impish smile. The idea of having a “follower” was really beginning to grow on him.

Kasey beamed at this statement. She gave a girlish giggle and gave Marcus a gracious hug. “Thank you so MUCH!” she said with what looked to be genuine sincerity.

“Let’s go.” Marcus said, then started for the door. Kasey was overly joyed to follow.

Marcus’ head was filled with questions of Jesse’s last statement. He wondered who Dakrin was and if she meant that he was his son. By the way she sounded, the man sounded important. He remembered boyhood dreams in foster care, of having a famous father.

Every step Marcus took near his home, made him more nervous. He did not know how to explain Kasey, to Kathy. Marcus figured he would use the straight forward truth with Mouse. After all, she had said she wanted to know what he learned today.

Kasey was close to Marcus, but slightly behind. He wondered what she was thinking about, so, he peered into her thoughts, and found that she did not want to step before her MAN. She did not think of herself as a slave. Kasey was also thinking of ways to please him. She thought that was the most important aspect of life, to please Marcus.

Marcus saw these thoughts in her head and had mixed emotions. On one hand, he was ashamed of what he had done to this poor girl. On the other, the wicked one, he felt like it would be pretty neat to have a follower, and he felt a sense of power.

On the way to his home, Marcus put a few commands inside Kasey’s mind. The first was, that she spoke to no one but Jesse, Mouse or him about his abilities. The second was that she treat his family with respect. She did not have to worship them, just give them respect were respect was due.

As he made it to the front door, Marcus already knew what he was going to do. He was going to SHAPE Kathy’s way of thinking, so that she would like the idea that Kasey is staying. With that thought in mind, he walked through the door.

Marcus knew that Mouse was probably still at Jenny’s, so it would be just him and Kathy. He walked into the kitchen and seen that Kathy was making herself an afternoon snack. She looked quite beautiful standing there and Marcus hated what he had to do next, but did it none the less.

“I’m glad your here, do you want someth—” She was cut of in mid sentence by Marcus’ mind lock.

Marcus then dove into Kathy’s mind. He found thoughts there that he had never thought of. Marcus found that she had very loving memories of him. From the moment that he had entered her life. This made him feel even more guilty of what he was doing.

Marcus then proceeded to implant a command, it said that she should allow whoever Marcus said he wanted to stay, stay. Marcus could have implanted more commands if he wished, but he would have not have done that, even if you waved a million dollars in front of his face.

Marcus then erased all knowledge in her memory that anything happened. Kathy would forget the mind lock, she would also forget that he walked into the room. When he released her, it was as if she just now saw him enter the room.

“Hey Marcus, I’m glad your here, do you want something to eat?” She asked this with a radiant smile.

“No thanks, this here is Kasey. I found her at the mall and I have to INSIST that she stays here with me...” Marcus said, hoping to the gods that his command worked.

“That’s fine dear, she can have the last guest room,” Kathy said with that same radiance, and added, “You know, if you keep bringing people home like this I’m going to go broke!” Then let out a care free laugh.

Marcus was not in the same good spirits as she was, he felt a little more than guilty. He gave a gracious smile though, for Kathy’s sake, then motioned to Kasey to follow him up stairs. He walked with his head bowed, and hands in his pockets, as he walked upstairs. Anyone who knew him, could tell he was in deep thought.

“So, which room is mine, Marcus?” Kasey asked with exuberance, she was overly ecstatic with the possibility that she could live with her man. She did not much care for the fact that she could not sleep in his room though.

“This one right here,” Marcus said, opening the door to the guest room. “I guess we can go retrieve your things from your old home tomorrow.” He said in a low and contemplative voice.

“This will be perfect!” Kasey said with a squeal.

She’s perky, that’s for sure. Marcus thought with a quiet smile. That’s when he heard the front door open and close, downstairs. He figured it was Mouse. Because after a brief conversation with Kathy, he heard someone run up the staircase. Since he knew that Jesse would never run like that, it narrowed the possibility of who it was down.

“Who’s this? You brought another one home?!” Mouse was a little loud when she said this.

“Let’s go talk in my room. Kasey, stay in here, until I call you, OK?”

“Kay.” She said in a typical teenage fashion.

Marcus then just walked past Mouse, and out the door. He walked in his room, glad to be finished with the outside world, for today anyway. Marcus knew, even before he left the guest room, that he was just going to give Mouse the blunt truth.

He walked straight to his desk and sat down in the chair, with a tired sigh. Mouse walked in and sat on the edge of his bed, her face was sort of red from anger. She sat there with an expectant and irritated look. Basically, the look of a jealous teen.

“I messed up big,” Marcus started off. He didn’t like admitting when he was in the wrong, because he hardly ever was. “I used to much power on her, she can’t leave my side or she’ll go mad.” Marcus said this with a look of sadness that made Mouse believe, if he could take it back, he would.

“How did you get Mom to let another girl move in here?” Mouse asked, her expression changed from anger to curiosity. Marcus just looked at her a long moment and she finally caught on.

“You didn’t! How could you do that?!” She yelled at him. Marcus suddenly felt old and tired beyond his years. He did not know if this was over exertion of his power, or if he was just emotionally drained. What ever it was Mouse seen it in his face and calmed herself.

“She still acts the same, you didn’t change her in any other way did you?” She asked, Mouse was worried about her mother.

“No, I only gave the command for her to agree to let Kasey stay here.” He said in a low and tired voice.

That’s when Jesse appeared in the door way. She was dressed differently. She looked like she did when he found her, she was dressed in all black. Tight jeans, and a t-shirt that showed off her chest quite well. The conclusion came to Marcus that she must have stolen some clothes from the mall.

“Lord Marcus, I need to speak with you.” She said in the same low and serious voice she usually had.

“Lord?” Mouse, asked with a questioning look in her eyes, as she got up to leave the two of them alone. She could tell by Jesse’s demeanor, that what she had to say to Marcus was important. She hoped Marcus would ask her to stay as she left, but that thought was to no avail.

After Mouse walked by, Jesse closed the door behind her. “I suppose you have quite a few questions?” Jesse asked, while she replaced Mouse’s seat on the bed.

Marcus merely nodded, as if she already knew his questions. Marcus’ tiredness was rather quickly starting to be replaced by curiosity. He suddenly wanted to know about the necklace that was around his neck, and he most defiantly wanted to know about this Dakrin guy, Jesse was raving about earlier.

“Before I tell you of Dakrin,” she started, lowering her shades so he could see her eyes. “I think that maybe I should tell you a little more about the Zone.” She added, intensity was apparent in her eyes.

“I have to admit I’m curious of that place as well. I would have asked you earlier, but I did not want to prod, it’s not my style. But now that you bring it up....” He said, trailing off so she could start.

“The Zone was first originated in a little shit hole town in New Mexico. The older of our kind, know the story better than I, but I will tell you what I know. It was started by a man with great power. He came to the town with eight Shadow Knights 30 years ago,” She said, her eyes looking like intense blue fire.

“We do have one thing in common with the Bible, you know,” She said with an impish smile. “It says in the Bible, to be fruitful and multiply. That was what this powerful man that adorned the town said.” She added the last part with a little larger smile. Marcus just gave her a nod to continue.

“This man, he set the institution for the Zone. He set laws, acquisitions and other formalities. Basically, he wrote a new bible for the Knights to go by. He was also such a strong telepath, that he sent invitations to any blonde hair, blue eyed Knight in the world, to come and join Shadow Zone.” She said, Looking at Marcus waiting for a question, the one she got, she did not expect.

“Why do they call it the ‘Shadow Zone’” He asked, Jesse did not expect this question. She thought, he would ask were exactly did Dakrin come into play.

“They called it the Shadow Zone, and us Shadow Knights, because all of us have very sensitive eyes, when it comes to light anyway. That, and the name just seemed to describe the first eight fairly well. They were all masters of the blade,” She said with sorrow in her eyes.

By this time, Marcus’ thoughts were in absolute turmoil. he was thinking of a thousand different things at once. He did not say anything though, because he did not want to interrupt Jesse’s tale of biblical proportions, at least when it came to his kind.

“This powerful man, that came to the small town, was not an evil person. He had some pity for the Normals that were around them. He made it law, that no Knight should have more than two followers at a time. He made it so, they would not harm the followers either. That the followers fell under protection of Shadow Law,” She said, as she stood up and leaned against Marcus’ desk.

She did that so she would be closer and she continued, “He said that no follower shall ever come to harm by a Shadow Knight. He also made laws that we should not interfere with the outside world, lest we come under suspicion. His Shadow Law made since...” She said and trailed off.

Again, he did not interrupt, because he wanted her to continue, with as much detail as possible. His mind was still spinning though, with possibilities he was thinking about. The Zone, sounded like the exact place he should be, at the moment anyway.

“For years, the Knights of the Zone followed these rules and laws. Then the day came, exactly 16 years ago, that they grew tired of the old ways. They were tired of this powerful Knight, a Knight with power that was unmatched,” Her eyes grew with sorrow, as if the past actually hurt her deeply.

“Most of the Knights rallied against him, he did have his faithful though, but they were to no avail. They slew this powerful Knight, out of rage of the order he tried to place. They slew his faithful and followers as well.” Jesse looked more than ashamed of their kind now. She looked as if, she wished it never happened.

Marcus sat in silence. He already had a good idea of who this “powerful” Knight was. His head was reeling with possibilities, that is, if she said what he thought she would. Marcus no longer felt tired, he felt excitement.

“What they did not know, was that he kept a journal. He knew of our kind’s big uprising and planned for it. He had a son that no one knew of, how he kept it a secret, no one knows. But the fact is that he sent his son away for his safety. He placed his smoked crystal, with the golden claw attached, necklace around the boy’s neck. So that one day, he would find out his rightful nature and were he was from, and he would bring order back to The Zone.” She said, looking at Marcus with kind eyes.

“And this powerful Knight’s name was Dakrin?” Marcus asked, so much was coming clear in his mind now.

“Yes, and you are the Son of Dakrin, Lord Marcus.” She said in a low and sincere voice.

“Why do you call me ‘Lord Marcus’?” He asked, very puzzled.

“It is prophecy that you reclaim leadership of The Zone. It is prophecy that you become the master of our people just as your father before you.” She said this with a bowed head and a low voice.

“You are telling me that I am destined for power, when you know, for a fact, that I am not ready.” Marcus said in a very low voice. It felt like the weight of the world was just sat on his shoulders.

“You will train, and if you wish, I will continue to help you. If my feeling is right, your telekinetic power will grow faster than that of a normal Knight.” She said with a somewhat flirtatious smile.

“You should know above all, that you and I would not compare with the entire Zone by ourselves.” Marcus said with a slight frown, the prospect of this much power both excited him and frightened him. He was confused.

Jesse then gave a coy smile. “There our those who would help us. My brother Shain is one of them.” She said smiling with sincerity. She knew that he was warming to the idea.

“You never told me you had a brother.” Marcus said with a look of confusion.

“Yes, he lives in New Orleans. Shain has created his own version of Shadow Zone, based on the old beliefs. The last time I heard from him, there were seventeen in his group. That was two years ago. They consist of rogues and outcasts, the Zone would not except. Most don’t have our blonde hair and blue eyes.” She said, her face beamed from the thought of seeing her brother again.

“Why didn’t you go to your brother a long time ago?” Marcus asked with a curious expression.

“He told me not to try and leave the Zone until I was strong enough. I had just gained the courage a few days before we met.” Jesse said with a light smile that looked good on her.

“Do you think that he would let me into this little group”

“Are you kidding? You’re the Son of Dakrin. Dakrin has been his childhood hero ever since I can remember. Plus, he would have everything to gain by helping you train, to help take the Zone down and rebuild it.” She said with an incredulous look.

“If I left for New Orleans, then that would mean that I would have to leave my family...” Marcus said, his mind was already made up, but the thought of leaving Kathy and Mouse behind troubled him greatly. He loved them terribly.

“Lord Marcus, we would only be gone for a little over a year. That should be plenty time to build your telekinesis. After that, you can send for your woman, she will come if she wants.” Jesse said this with an almost apologetic look.

“Could you not call me Lord, it just don’t seem right.” Marcus said with a feigned smile.

Marcus felt like his thoughts were in a hurricane. He knew what he had to do. He knew that it was how it was supposed to be, and that it was right. But the situation strained his mind and emotions. It felt as if the world threw him one hell of a curve ball.

“As you wish.... Marcus. You look tense. I know all of this must be hell on the mind. But you will grow used to this knew power over time. But until you do, is there something I can do to relax you?” She asked a she sat on Marcus’ lap.

Feeling Jesse’s shapely ass pressing against his crotch made his male member spring to attention. “I’m sure I could think of something.” Marcus said as Jesse leaned in for a kiss.

Her tongue invaded his mouth as she wiggled her ass to make him even hotter. After the hot kiss, Jesse stood up and rapidly undressed. to Marcus’ surprise, he found that she was completely naked under her jeans and shirt. He quickly followed suit and got undressed. When he was fully undressed, Jesse just pushed him back in his seat.

She then straddled him, wrapping her legs around the back of the chair and his back. “OOOOHHHHH MY!” She moaned out, as she felt his hard cock slip into her wet womanhood. She Moved slowly at first but started to pick up speed.

Marcus then grabbed her hips and pulled her up and down. She would moan loudly on each decent. Marcus could tell that she was very close to cumming by the way she was shaking and the flushed color of her beautiful breasts. He sucked the nipple of each breast when she came down, after he pulled her up.

“OOOOHHHHH FUCK! MARCUS! FUCK!” She screamed out as the orgasm hit her. It was a very powerful one, and her body shook violently. She clawed at the back of Marcus’ neck in the heat of passion, but Marcus hardly noticed, do to his own pleasure.

Finally the moment came when he just let loose. He shot his seed deep. The feel of Marcus’ cum shooting into her, sent her off into another mind blowing orgasm. Shaking violently, then laying completely still. Passed out from to much pleasure.

Marcus was a little exhausted himself, but he did have enough strength to pick this beautiful creature up and lay her on his bed. Afterwards, he looked at this sleeping beauty and for the first time, he realized that he was in love with her. This love even matched the one with Mouse. Jesse would most likely follow him anywhere, but what she did not realize, was that Marcus would do the same for her.

Marcus thought of the things she had said, he thought of the responsibility of it all. He was not used to such power. But deep down, he knew it was the right thing to do, to go to New Orleans that is. He just did not know how he would tell Mouse good bye. Even the thought of it brought him close to tears.

Marcus also thought of Dakrin. If he practiced, would he become just as powerful? Or maybe more powerful? Jesse seemed think so. He thought of Jesse’s brother in New Orleans. If he was the leader of his own Shadow Zone, how powerful was he? Marcus pushed aside these thoughts and told himself, that the future would tell.