The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus’s Power

Chapter 3

Marcus did not use the power for a few days after that sexual excursion with Mouse and Jenny. For some reason, guilt had hit him and hit him hard. He was not feeling guilty about using the power on Jenny though. Marcus rather enjoyed that. No, he was guilty about using his best friend and adopted sister, Mouse, as a sex toy. Even though she never knew what he had really done, Marcus was still carrying the guilt of his actions on his shoulders.

All of that happened on a Monday and it was now Thursday. Marcus had gone into a deep silence. He would only answer yes or no questions and would not carry conversation at all. He thought of himself as a freak of nature for having this so called “power”. His mind raced with questions as to why he has it.

Mouse, for the past two days, had thought that she had done something wrong. He of course knew this was not true. But he did not feel like or have the energy to give her comfort. I guess it would be safe to say that he was emotionally drained from the shame and guilt he felt. Marcus would have given anything to get some answers about this gift he seemed to posses.

He stayed in his room most of the time looking for answers on the internet. But that was to no avail. Kathy had asked Mouse repeatedly what was wrong with Marcus, but Mouse was at a loss for words on that subject. She certainly was not going to tell her mother that she slept with him. So for the next two days, Mouse and Kathy had to endure the silence of Marcus with desperate patience.

It came to pass on Friday that Kathy finally had enough of Marcus’s silence. She walked up the stairs to his room and knocked on the door. She walked in without him giving permission. If she had waited for that, there’s no telling how long she might have stood there. She walked in and seen Marcus reading something on his computer.

Marcus did not even turn to look at her as she sat down on the edge of his bed. “Marcus, we’ve got to talk. You were doing so well last week. You were talking and even smiling. What’s happened that’s made you go back to this silence? Was it me going away?” She said sitting a little nervously on the bed.

Marcus finally turned to look at her. He seen the worried look in her beautiful eyes and wanted to take it away. “I just have a lot on my mind, that’s all. How could you think that your going away has anything to do with it?” Marcus asked this with a boyish smile as he turned his computer off.

“I don’t know. You know me, I’m a worry wart.” She said with a smile that made her look like a teenager in Marcus’s eyes.

Marcus remembered back to when he first arrived at her home. This black haired green eyed lady did everything in her power to make him feel at ease. The social worker told Kathy that he liked rock n’ roll and Kathy went as far as to by him thirty CD’s to go along with the new CD player she bought him. She literally spent thousands to make him open up. But she soon found out that money and gifts did not do it.

Marcus opened up to her when she put a band aid on a finger he cut while sharpening an old knife. He was twelve years old at the time, but this small motherly gesture brought him close to tears. After that, he tried his best to communicate with Kathy. It was not easy for him, but he knew that she appreciated the effort.

“You are just staying in your room and not talking; just like you did when you first got here. Why?” She asked this with a small frown.

“What do you do if you’ve done something wrong and you can’t take it back?” Marcus asked with a frown that matched Kathy’s

“That depends on what you’ve done. What did you do wrong?” Kathy asked with a very quizzical expression.

Marcus mentally kicked himself for asking the question. He was at a loss for words, he did not know how to answer. He hated lying. He hardly ever did it. But for the love of this woman he would. He wanted her to feel at ease, the same way she wanted him to feel at ease so many years ago.

“Let’s say, hypothetically, that I deceived someone that I cared about.” Marcus stated, looking at Kathy through his mirror plated shades.

“Then I would tell you to come clean with the person and hope for the best. You should know better than anyone that life has it’s up’s and down’s.” Kathy said as she crossed her legs and put her hands on a knee.

Marcus gave a sigh and said “I had a feeling you were going to say that.”

“You know, if the person truly cares about you, then they will eventually forgive. But it’s always a good idea to tell the truth.” Kathy said with suspicious eyes. She had a potent feeling that Marcus was talking of either her or Mouse.

“Maybe your right. I think I just might do that. I guess I will reap the consequences of my error sooner or later anyway.” Marcus said this as he turned his computer back on. That was a signal to Kathy that the conversation was over.

Kathy got off the bed and left quietly. She knew it was no us speaking with him if he did not want to talk anymore. The conversation would be sort of one sided. She did wonder which one of them he deceived and how though. With those thoughts in mind she headed down stairs to start dinner.

Marcus sat in the soft cushion chair at his computer and thought of what he should do. His thoughts roamed towards Mouse’s reactions if he told her the truth. Would she hate him? Would she never trust him again? These were the questions that were running through his troubled and powerful teenage mind.

“To hell with it. What ever happens, happens.” He said out loud and stood up and walked out of his room.

As he walked through the hall, Marcus felt a nervousness and fear that he rarely felt in his life. He hated this fear and if it were a man he would have attacked it. Mouse’s room was right across the hall from his. He walked up to the door timidly. Questioning himself the whole time if this was the right coarse of action.

There was music coming from the other side of the door. So he knew that she was in there. Marcus finally gained the courage and raised his shaking hand to knock on the door. He knocked three times. He hoped that she might not answer, but he knew that these hopes were as false as the lust she felt for him a few days ago.

Mouse opened the door wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans and a tank top that showed off her creamy white flat belly. Her eyes were a little red, as if she had been crying. Marcus just walked past her and sat on the edge of her bed with a with a look of sadness and guilt covering his face.

“Can we talk? I really need to get something off my chest.” Marcus asked and if Mouse could see his eyes, she would see just how guilty he was.

“Sure, we can talk. Marcus, what ever I did, I’m really sorry.” She said and there was tears forming in her eyes.

“You have done nothing wrong. It’s me that is at fault. I took advantage of you and I apologize.” Marcus said this in a barely audible voice.

“Took advantage? Believe me when I tell you that I wanted what happened to happen just as much as you did. Probably more. So if that’s what is bothering you, you can rest at ease. Believe me.” She said this with the faintest of a smile.

“You may think that, but it’s not the truth. Don’t you wonder why you were so immediately turned on? I did that to you with a single thought and thought alone.” Marcus said with his head bowed down in shame.

“What? That’s impossible Marcus. don’t be silly.” She said with a small chuckle of disbelief as she sat down beside him on the bed.

“I can also control people directly. Make them do things on the spare of the moment. It’s true Mouse, I swear it.” He said in a low and rash voice.

Mouse could not help but to smile at his claims. “OK, if that’s true, then make me do something against my will!” Mouse said this with disbelief and excitement both.

“Really?” Marcus asked with a look of disbelief.

“Yea, really! Make me do something I wouldn’t do ordinarily.” Mouse said in a challenging voice as she stood up. She was smiling though. This surprised Marcus.

‘Well, if she really wants me to prove myself... ’ Marcus thought. Then he focused as hard as he could and the tingling sensation came back as he suspected it would. He then shot a thought at her. ‘GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEE’S AND BARK THREE TIMES!’ The thought screamed out.

Mouse then got a look of shock on her face as she dropped to her hands and knee’s and barked three times, just like Marcus’s thought told her to do. After the third bark came out, she looked into Marcus’s mirror plated shades with a look of complete disbelief. She stood up and then sat back down on the bed. Not as close as before though.

They sat in complete silence fore close to four or five minutes. But it seemed like an eternity to Marcus. “I’m so sorry.” Marcus said in a whisper.

Mouse’s look of shock was quickly being replaced by a look of curiosity and compassion though. The change confused the hell out of Marcus. He suddenly wanted to know what was going on in that pretty little head of hers. The look of her curiosity was a little unsettling for Marcus. But it was better than her look of shock. He wished with all his heart that she would just say something. Anything.

“That is so fucking COOL!” She blurted out with a smile as large as Texas.

“Your not mad?!” Marcus asked in a low and disbelieving voice.

“At first I was. But look at it this way. I don’t like you feeling guilty. Just because you made me hotter than a fire cracker in July a few days ago don’t mean you have to feel guilty.” She said and slid closer to were he sat.

Marcus just gave her a confused look, so she added “Look, you did not cause me any pain. In fact you gave me more pleasure than I have felt in my entire life! It was wrong of you to do it without my permission, but it felt GREAT! Just tell me the next time you do it, OK?” She asked and she could see that he was shocked by her statement.

“I’m glad your not mad. But please, please don’t tell anyone what I can do. And believe me when I say I am REALLY sorry about what happened.” He said with a sigh.

“Sorry?” Mouse asked with a slight frown.

“Yea, I made you do something that you didn’t want to do.” Marcus said with a frown.

“You think that I never wanted to sleep with you?! You are denser than I ever thought possible. I have dreamed of sleeping with you for years!” She said this with passion and urgency. Marcus had a look of shock on his face.

Mouse got up and shut the door and locked it. She then turned to him with what could only be a come hither look. “And now I’m about to prove it!” She said as she started to advance on Marcus.

He was about to say something but she held out her finger, signaling him to shut up. She walked over to him and pushed him hard enough so that he was laying flat on his back. Mouse then began to strip in speed that would make a cheetah jealous. Before long, Marcus was staring directly at his lovely and naked adopted sister.

His cock immediately stood up. Mouse seen the bulge form in his jeans and gave him a sexy smile. She then walked to the bed and undid the fasten on his jeans and pulled them and his underwear down. He would try to help but Mouse would shove his hands out of the way and push him back down. She ripped his button-up shirt open, making the buttons fly in every direction.

“So you REALLY thought that I did not want to sleep with you huh?!” She asked this in a husky voice as she straddled his hips. Before he could answer she leaned in and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue literally forced it’s way into his mouth. That passionate kiss made Marcus hotter than he had ever been in his life.

Mouse then broke the kiss and leaned up and took a hold of his cock. She guided it to her awaiting pussy with ease. She let a small whimper out when the head first entered her. Then she slammed down on it, burring it all the way up in her.

“OOOHHHH SO GOOOOD” She moaned as she began to rock slowly up and down on his cock.

Marcus could feel the tight wet goodness of her womanhood all to well. He knew that he was about to cum at any moment. He did not want to cum first though. So he gathered his focus and shot the thought of lust to Mouse.

“OOOHHHH SHIT!” Mouse yelled a little loudly when the command hit her. Marcus was glad the house was so big and Mouse’s music was playing. Or Kathy would have come up to investigate.

The command sent Mouse into wild jerking motions. She moaned even louder and her nails dug into Marcus’s chest for support. She slammed up and down and Marcus could feel her pussy muscles spasming. When she threw her head back and moaned his name, that was all he could take. Marcus shot his load deep inside her.

Mouse finally just collapsed on Marcus. She was very still and was breathing deeply. Marcus could feel her thigh muscles twitch slightly. Mouse was so still that Marcus thought that something was wrong at first. Then it came to him that she went into pleasure overload and passed out.

Marcus laid there for close to five minutes in complete stillness. He did not want to disturb his little angel. All thoughts of guilt had diminished with this little love making session and he was glad of it. His mind was filled with euphoria and happiness and it was all because of the angel atop of him.

Mouse finally started to stir. She looked into Marcus’s mirror plated shades with a look of a satisfied girl. She asked “You used your powers again, didn’t you.” She asked this with a wide smile and hazy eyes.

“Only because you said you enjoyed it. If you only knew how much I love you....” He said as he kissed her forehead.

“I know. We better get up before Mom comes and catches us.” She said with an impish grin.

“Or she catches us coming.” Marcus said and gave a chuckle.

Mouse laughed and rolled off of him. She got out of bed and stood up, noticing how weak her legs were. “That power of yours is something else!” She said with a girlish giggle.

Marcus got up and slid on his jeans and shirt. He could not button it because Mouse tore all of them off. ‘Wild Cat’ he thought and laughed out loud. He looked over and watched Mouse getting dressed and thought the same thing he thought on the day he discovered his power. ‘She’s an angel in disguise!’

“You don’t want to me to tell anyone about your little secret power, do ya?” Mouse asked when she was finished dressing.

“No I don’t. In fact I want your word on it.” Marcus said in a low and serious voice.

“My love, you have it.” She said with a slight bow. She was acting theatrical on purpose. She thought that Marcus would like it.

“Thanks. I better get out of your room. Kathy will think there’s something going on if I stay in here to long.” He said with an impish grin that Mouse thought was cute.

“Are you going back to your room to do something brainy, like read?” Mouse asked with a defiant look.

“No, I’m going to get a shirt that has buttons on it and go for a walk.” Marcus said looking at his shirt and then back at Mouse. This made her blush.

“It’s YOUR fault. If was not so damn cute, I would not have done it.” She said with a girlish laugh.

Marcus looked at her a moment and said “Your a ray of sunshine in a world of darkness. That sounds corny but it’s true.” Marcus said in a low voice that was both charming and sincere.

“When will you be back?” Mouse asked.

“A few hours. I just need to take a walk and think on some things. You know that I always think better on my feet. See you later.” He said and gave her a tender kiss on the lips and walked out the door.

After grabbing a shirt, he almost danced down the stairs he was feeling so good. Kathy was in the living room talking on the phone when he came down the stairs. She noticed that he was smiling. She told the person on the phone that she would call them back and she walked over to were Marcus was.

“Well, you look like you feel a hell of a lot better. I take it you patched things up with Mouse?” She asked with a sly smile.

“How did you know that I was talking about Mouse when we were in my room?” He asked with a look of boyish innocence on his face

“Well, you said that you deceived someone you cared about. I only know of two people you care about. Sort of narrows it down, don’t you think?” she said with a large smile.

“Well, Mrs. Sherlock Holmes, I’m going for a walk. I’ll be back in a few hours.” He said with that same look of innocence.

“Were are you going?” She asked in a motherly tone. Most kids hate that question, but it made Marcus feel loved.

“I thought I would stroll through the Mall and see if they have any good CD’s.” He said still smiling from ear to ear. His voice was still low though.

Kathy reached in her pocket and pulled out a credit card. “Here take this and buy you a few of them. I haven’t bought you nothing in months.” She told him and put the credit card in his hand.

Marcus almost refused to take it. He hated people giving him stuff. But he knew that she would only force it on him if he refused, so he took it and thanked her. He walked out the door and into the warm spring air. ‘Yes, this is a good day’ he thought as he started his way down the road.

The walk to the mall was pretty uneventful. It was a good two mile walk. But Marcus was in such good shape that it was hardly tiring. The questions about his power kept rolling around in his head. It was sort of frustrating to him, not knowing the answers. He finally decided that he would learn over time.

The city Mall was bustling with people. This made Marcus a bit nervous since he did not like being around that many people. But he just told himself to relax and that there would not be that many people in the section were they sold CD’s. He was basically right on that score. There were a few, but not many.

Marcus walked with casual grace into the music store. He immediately walked over to the Rock N’ Roll section and looked through his mirror plated shades at the selection they had. He wanted to get Mouse a good CD. He started to look at AC/DC’s new album “Stiff Upper Lip” When he felt something strange inside his head.

It was not the same feeling he had when he used the power. This feeling was different. It felt like something was probing him. This odd sensation was not painful, but it was not pleasant either. For some reason he reacted in instinct. Marcus closed his thoughts until there was nothing but blackness.

The strange probing sensation left then. That’s when he discovered that he could follow the direction it came from. He followed the invisible probe just by instinct alone. If you asked how he did it he could never explain. He followed the probe across the CD’s he was looking at and found it ended right were a girl stood.

This girl was quite beautiful though. She had shoulder length blonde hair and was wearing mirror plated shades, not unlike Marcus’s. She was wearing a pair of black skin tight jeans and a black T-shirt that was tucked into them. For some unknown reason Marcus felt drawn to the girl. Almost as if he knew her. He also knew, without question, that she had been trying to read his thoughts.

The girl looked to be Marcus’s age. She was quite beautiful. She even gave Mouse a run for her money. The girl had a look of curiosity on her face as she stared back at Marcus. Marcus then did something he rarely did. He approached a stranger, just to see who she was. The girl took two steps back as Marcus approached her.

“My name is Marcus Williams.” He said in a low and cautious voice.

“You have the power of a Shadow Knight, But your not with the Zone. Who are you with?” The girl asked in the same low and cautious voice that Marcus uses.

‘Shadow Knight? The Zone? What are these things?’ Marcus thought. “I am with no one but myself.” Marcus said with a quizzical expression. He could see and sense the emotion of fear coming from this girl.

“Then let me read your thoughts. If you have nothing to hide, why did you close your mind?” She asked in that same low and cautious voice.

“Do what you will, what ever makes you tick.” Marcus said, repeating the phrase he told Mouse. The reason he was allowing this was that he thought that this girl could answer some of his questions. He then opened his mind to the beautiful blonde.

“Thank you. It works better through touch.” She said in that same low voice. She then laid her hand on Marcus’s shoulder. He could feel that probing sensation again, but let it stay. Both of them stood stalk still for close to ten minutes. The other people in the store must have thought this strange but Marcus did not care.

After that she removed her hand. She looked a little relieved and a little sad. “Why do you look sad?” Marcus asked in that same low voice. He might of felt drawn to her, but he did not trust her yet.

“The place you call Hell’s Outhouse.... It must have been horrible for you.” She said in a low voice that showed Marcus pity.

“Can we find a more private place to talk?” Marcus asked, trying to change the subject and he wanted some answers from the blonde haired vixen.

She nodded her consent and they both walked out of the music store. They could have passed for brother and sister they looked so much alike. They both walked in silence. Apparently they both had allot on there mind. Marcus spotted a small food place inside the mall and they walked to it and took a seat at the table.

“What is your name?” Marcus asked as he slid into his seat.

“Jesse Budroux. I could tell by the questions in your mind when I read it that you have no idea of who you are or what your capable of. I will answer what I can.” She said with a small smile.

“Thank you for your patience.” Marcus said in a low voice, trying to act civil.

“It’s the least I can do for you. Not many of our kind would have let me read there mind. Hell, there is not that many NORMAL people that would allow it. But then again, they don’t exactly have a choice.” She said with a small chuckle.

“Would you mind telling me what a Shadow Knight is?” Marcus asked in a calm but low voice. He felt like he struck gold with this golden haired beauty.

“It was what I used to be. Their are about 75 members in this country. I thought you were one at first.” She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

“These Knights, they have power like I do?” He asked with a curious look.

“They have more power than you do... At least right now. Your just now learning your abilities.” Jesse said this with a gracious smile.

“And your running from them?” Marcus asked, already knowing the answer.

“How did you know?” She asked, looking a little shocked.

“If you thought I was one back at the store and you were still frightened, then it stands to reason your running.” Marcus said with a low and graceful voice.

“Your quick! You should be a detective!” She said a bit sarcastically.

“Were is this place you call the Zone.” Marcus asked as he leaned back in his seat.

“New Mexico. But if I were you I would not go down there.” She said this with a sad voice.

Marcus motioned for the waitress that was there and ordered them both a soda. Marcus sat in silence for a few minutes contemplating what he had learned so far. “How did you read my mind?” Marcus asked with a touch of nervousness to his voice.

“That one is easy. Doing it to normal people is a hell of a lot easier than doing it to your own kind. All you have to do is imagine a invisible extension that goes from you and touch the one that you want to read.” She reminded Marcus of a school teacher stating the facts of science.

“My own kind?” Marcus asked and took a sip of his soda.

“Marcus, surely you noticed that you are different than the rest of the human race. The color of your eyes, their sensitivity to light. Haven’t you ever wondered why you are in such good shape, yet you never work out?” She said in a surely fashion.

“Can you give me one second? I want to see if I can read that waitress’s mind.” He said and turned to look at the waitress.

“Go head on.” Jesse said with a chuckle.

Marcus closed his eyes behind his shades and imagined an extension reaching out and touching the waitress’s thoughts. At first all he could see was what she was seeing and thinking. She was thinking of her kids and husband. Then he dove deeper into her mind and seen that he could see her past and her fears and pleasures. What she liked most in life. Marcus found this terribly easy.

“What else are we capable of?” Marcus asked after he withdrew from the waitress.

“The one and only defense we have against our own kind. Telekinesis. The ability to affect objects and other people with our mind. Telekinesis can be deadly if used in the proper way.” She said this with a look of dead seriousness.

Marcus was thinking of trying it right then. “I wouldn’t try it here.” Jesse said. She could tell by his facial expression that he wanted to try it. She did not have to read his mind.

“Why are you running?” Marcus asked, wondering why this lovely girl would have anybody trying to harm her.

“Shadow Zone took over a small New Mexico town. They are turning people into slaves. I broke Shadow Law #7.” She said with a look of sadness that made Marcus want to take all of her pain away anyway possible.

For some unexplainable reason. Marcus knew that Shadow Law #7 was ‘Never kill your own kind’ He did not know why he knew this, he just did. “Why did you kill a Knight?” Marcus asked with a low and serious voice.

“There was a little boy in the town they took over, his name was Billy. We used to always talk. He was one of the few people in the town that was immune to mind control. He was cute as a button.” She said with a small smile.

“What happened?” Marcus asked

“One of the unit commanders of the Shadow Knights told Billy to fetch him a glass of beer. Billy mouthed off. Basically, he told the commander to go to hell. Before I could do anything, he used telekinesis and made the boy’s heart explode. While his guard was down I did the same to him and ran.” She said as a tear rolled out from under her mirror plated shades.

Marcus’s heart went out to the girl. “Were are you staying?” He asked with sadness in his voice.

“Nowhere at the moment. I just got into town. But don’t worry I’ll find a place.” She said as she wiped the tear away.

“I think you have already found a place to stay. You’ll come home with me.” He said with a very serious voice.

“No, I could not put you out like that—” Then she was cut off by Marcus.

“I insist and it is non-negotiable. I promise to help you no matter what.” Marcus said, his voice was the highest it ever got. Which was that of a normal person speaking.

He laid a few bucks on the table, for the soda’s and a tip for the waitress; then he stood up. He motioned for Jesse to do the same. She had nodded her head in agreement of her staying with him when he insisted. He grabbed hold of her hand and started out of the mall. Holding her hand seemed very natural to him.

Marcus did not know what Mouse or Kathy’s reaction would be to him bringing home this girl. They would have to live with it or he would have to make an ADJUSTMENT to Kathy’s thinking. He knew that he would not mess with Mouse’s thinking. If she was jealous, she was jealous. This girl needed his help and he aimed to give it. To hell with what the consequences may be......