The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus’s Power

by Matrix

Chapter 2

It turned out to be a rather warm day and the air conditioned home felt good when they walked in. Mouse went right over to the answering machine because the little red light was flashing. She pushed the play button and their Mother’s voice rang in the speaker. “Hey guys, sorry but I won’t be home until tomorrow morning. Set out some hot dogs for supper and be GOOD.” Their mother’s voice told them.

“You don’t think Kathy’s trust is misguided do you?” Marcus asked with a smile the size of Texas.

“Of course... Not.” Mouse said with a excited laugh and sat down on the sofa.

“When is Jenny supposed to be here?” Marcus asked with a coy boyish look of innocence.

“She will be here at about five. She is going to walk. Since when did you start to care about my company? Could it be that little Marcus has a crush?” She said with a girlish giggle.

Marcus lowered his shades and said “I don’t get “crushes”..... and there is nothing LITTLE about me.” Marcus said this with a devilish smile. His statement made Mouse blush deeply. Marcus could always catch her off guard and she knew it.

“Your EVIL! I knew it all along.” She said with wild laughter that made her look a lot younger than she was.

“Well, this evil person is going to go take a shower.” Marcus said pushing up his shades.

“Going to spruce up for Jenny huh?” Mouse said with a childish grin that Marcus did not really care for.

“Think what you will. What ever makes you tick.” He said with an analytical look and headed up stairs.

He did not know if he liked it or not that Mouse could read him so well. He grabbed him some clothes out of his room and headed for the shower. When he got undressed, he took off his shades and looked in the full length mirror. When he told Mouse that there was nothing LITTLE about him, he did not really know if that was true. He really did not know what the size of a normal cock was. His was six inches long when it was soft. Since he had nothing to compare himself to, he did not know if that was big or small.

This was one of the two times that he took off his mirror plated shades. The other was when he slept. He left the smoked crystal necklace on all the time though. He stepped into the shower and let the warm water hit him. He could not remember a time when he was happier. This had to be the best day of his life.

Mouse was down stairs thinking the same thing about him. She could not remember him smiling so much in one day. She did not know that it was the new power he possessed though. She thought that it was because Jenny was going to stay the night. She went to the fridge and set out some hot dogs for supper.

Marcus felt stirring sensation in his cock when he thought about what could happen if he could control a person’s emotion. Marcus never felt the joys of a girl and he could hardly wait. He did not touch himself though. He wanted to save it for Jenny.... That is if it worked. After he was done he stepped out and started to get dressed.

He decided not to button up his shirt. He knew that he had better muscle tone than anyone in his school. He knew this, but Mouse didn’t. In the past, he never showed off with her. He was always fully clothed when she was around. Marcus wanted to show her his six pack and chest muscles, just to see what her reaction would be.

With that thought in mind he slipped on his mirror plated shades and walked out the door. He started down stairs and that’s when it hit him. ‘How can I do anything to Jenny, with Mouse around?’ he thought. Then he just told himself that he would cross that bridge when he came to it.

He made it down stairs and seen that Mouse was sitting at the counter smoking a cigarette. When she looked his way the cigarette fell from her supple lips and to the floor. She was obviously impressed. She bent over and picked up the cigarette but she kept steeling glances at his chest.

“What? Do I have something green growing out of me?” Marcus asked this with a coy and innocent look as he went to the fridge to get a soda.

“Fuck, Marcus! What do you do? Work out all night while I sleep?!” The question was rhetorical. Mouse bit at her bottom lip. Marcus knew she did this when she looked at something that interested the hell out of her.

The look on Marcus’s face was one of pure satisfaction. “You know, you should eat something if your going to drink whiskey tonight. You need a base or you will get sick.” Marcus said, the coy smile never leaving his lips. He wanted to change the subject though. Mouse’s expression was priceless though.

Marcus looked up at the clock and seen that Jenny would be here in about thirty minutes. He still did not know how to handle Mouse. “How do you know so much about drinking?” She asked mockingly.

“I grew up with alcoholics and drug dealers.” Marcus said in a low voice. Mouse knew the tone all to well. It said ‘I don’t want to talk about it ’ so Mouse dropped it.

“We’re having some hot dogs. I think we should eat them now. I want to get started with the fun stuff as soon as soon as Jenny gets here.” Mouse said and got to work on making them dinner. Marcus shrugged his agreement.

Mouse was jumbling about in the kitchen and dropped a plate. The plate didn’t break, but when Mouse bent over, Marcus got a good look at her ass. Good enough look to make his groin stir. “Nice ass!” Marcus said those two words without thinking and almost slammed his hand over his mouth.

“What did you say?” Mouse asked, her face was deeply blushing.

“Sorry, it just popped out.” Marcus said and HE was blushing. Mouse had never seen him blush. She reveled in the fact that her beauty made him do it.

“So you don’t think I have a nice ass?” She asked. She was going to needle the situation now. It was the first time she caught him off guard.

If Marcus was caught off guard, he recovered in record time. “I think you have a wonderful ass. Your a very beautiful young lady.” Marcus said these words in a low and oh, so charming voice. Then asked “Are the hot dogs ready?” with a smile.

‘That’s just like him! Change the subject when things get interesting’ she thought. “Yea, I just got to throw them on the buns. You’ve acted more chipper today than I have ever seen you act. Why is that?” She asked, curious.

“I don’t know. Can you not put any mustard on mine. Thanks.” Marcus said, evading the question

They sat down at the table started to eat. Every now and then Mouse would look up and glance at Marcus’s muscular chest. Marcus ate while he thought about the words he let slip out. He was starting to find Mouse more and more attractive by the second. He would every now and then look up from his plate to look at her enchanting eyes.

Almost the second they were finished, the door bell rang. Marcus stood up rather quickly. If she did not know Marcus, she would say that he was excited. But Marcus always stood up like that when ever someone rang the bell or knocked. It was just an old habit that was dying hard.

“I’ll get it. I hope she brought some whiskey!” She said cheerfully. She then ran out of the kitchen. Marcus seen she had left her pack of cigarettes on the counter.

He picked up the pack and shook one out. He lit it with the lighter that was there. His shirt was still unbuttoned and he was letting the cigarette hang loose between his lips when Jenny walked in. She saw him leaning against the counter with most of his upper body muscles showing and her jaw dropped. She thought he looked like Brad Pitt in the movie Sleepers. She could feel her nipples harden.

“Hi Marcus, I thought you might retreat to your room like you usually do when I come over.” She said trying to gain composer.

“Marcus took the cigarette out of his mouth and looked her over. She had a light blue blouse on and a pair of skin tight blue jeans. Marcus knew that if she really thought that, she would have not have done her hair up so well and put make-up on.

“What and let you two have all the fun?” He said in a low voice. He was a little shy around Jenny because he really did not know her that well and the light blue blouse she was wearing showed the shape of her breasts rather well.

“Did you get the whiskey? Tell me you did.” Mouse said with childish excitement.

“I got good news and I got bad news. What do you want first?” Jenny asked this with a coy grin that Marcus thought was cute as hell.

Mouse had a frown and said “The bad news.”

“The bad news is I didn’t get the whiskey.” Jenny said this with a frown. But somehow Marcus knew that it was a mock frown.

“The good news?” Mouse asked a little disappointed.

“The good news is I got 100 proof Vodka!” Jenny said with a very wide smile and sat her tote bag on the table.

Of coarse Mouse beamed at this. Her smile brightened even more when she seen how big the bottle was. It was a full liter. ‘I think I’ll have both girls’ Marcus thought. Then he thought of a plan. He would let them get mildly drunk then use his power and if it worked they could blame it on the Vodka instead of him.

“I over heard my dad say that you mix it with something...” Jenny said trying to remember what her father said.

“You put it in orange juice. They call that a Screw Driver. Lucky thing we have orange juice.” He said with a coy grin. He had other things on his mind besides drinking.

Marcus took the bottle from her and said “I’ll make the drinks. You two beautiful ladies take a seat.” He said with charm that almost dripped from his tongue.

Marcus had no clue as to why he said that. This was far from the way he usually acted and Mouse knew it. Jenny blushed at the compliment, but took her seat with Mouse at the table. It felt like to Marcus that he was working off instinct alone. He pushed the “why’s” out of his head though and began to make the drinks.

“So what do you ladies want to do while we drink our little drinks?” Marcus asked with that same coy smile.

“I brought a deck of cards. You wanna play poker?” Jenny asked as she took the deck of cards out of her tote bag.

“Sure what kind? Five card stud? Five card draw? Seven card stud? Seven card no peek? You choose.” Marcus said with a little chuckle.

“I think I’ll stick with what I know. Five card draw.” Jenny said looking a little confused. “Were did you learn to play cards?” she added

“From around the way.” Marcus said and sat the mixed drinks in front of them. He said that when he didn’t want to tell “were”.

Mouse took a sip of the drink and said “MMM, this tastes good. I thought it would taste awful.” She said with a smile.

Jenny took a drink of her’s as well and agreed. Marcus just took a small sip of his. He did not wanted to get wasted. He wanted to be sober just in case the power to manipulate emotions worked. If his plan worked, this was going to be the luckiest day of his entire life.

“Can I deal?” He asked looking Jenny right in the eyes.

“Sure, go ahead.” She said and handed Marcus the cards. Marcus took out the deck and shuffled them with what looked to be the hands of a card shark. He dealt each of them five cards a piece.

“Two’s and Joker’s are wild.” he said with a rather devilish smile. They threw away cards and Marcus gave how many they threw away.

Mouse killed half of the screw driver he made her. “I call!” She said and Jenny laid down her hand. She had two pair. Mouse laughed and laid down a full house. She looked at Marcus with a confident look. The look quickly faded when he laid down four aces and a wild card. Marcus stacked the deck right in front of them.

“You fucker! I said it before and I’ll say it again, YOUR EVIL!” Mouse said and laughed rather loudly.

“You used to play this allot huh?” Jenny asked with a quite smile as her eyes would drift to his chest quickly and then back to his face.

“I’ve played it a few times.” He said in that same low voice.

“There’s not that much Marcus CAN’T do.” Mouse said while giving Marcus a gracious smile.

Marcus just smiled at the compliment and reshuffled the cards. They played long enough for Mouse and Jenny to get two more good size glasses of screw drivers down them. Marcus just kept sipping at his. He was not even buzzing. They played about four more hands before Marcus sat his plan into motion.

“Let’s go play in the living room so we can listen to some music.” He said and stood up without waiting for their reply.

“Sound’s good to me. As long as we can listen to AC/DC, that is.” Mouse said with a giggle. She was feeling a little tipsy. Mouse was also a die hard AC/DC fan.

They all made it to the living room alright. None of them were STAGGERING drunk. The girls were just feeling REALLY good. Marcus walked over to the entertainment center and put in the CD Mouse had requested. Pretty soon the song “You Shook Me All Night Long” was blaring out of the speakers.

Mouse wanted to sit by the speakers, so the three of them sat in the floor. Marcus dealt out another hand as usual. This time he purposely lost. He did not like winning all the time. Marcus played a few more hands before he put the next step of his plan into motion. He really hoped it would work.

Mouse and Jenny were feeling no pain to say the least. But they were not overly drunk either. They had a nice buzz going. Marcus could not help but to steal a few glances at Jenny’s shapely breasts. Mouse caught him once and gave a sly smile.

“This game is getting a little boring, don’t you think ladies?” Marcus said with an innocent look.

“Well, what do you think we should play O wise one?” Mouse said this with a little more than a little mock in her voice. But she giggled afterwards.

“Well, we could play..... Na, you girls are not old enough to play that yet.” He said this with a devilish smile.

“Oh, come on, spit it out! We ain’t old enough to play what?” Jenny said with a bit of offense

to her voice. She was playing right into Marcus’s hand and didn’t even know it.

“You might be OLD enough, but I doubt your mature enough.” Marcus said waiting for Mouse’s retaliation. He knew Mouse would take that statement as a challenge.

“Fuck you Marcus. We’re mature enough for anything you can throw at us!” Mouse said, sounding a little offended.

Marcus arched an eye brow and said “Even strip poker?” He asked this with a coy grin.

Mouse looked at him with wide eyes. It sort of shocked her a little that he would suggest such a thing. But she knew that she could not back down. If she did that, she would look like a chicken. She could not let that happen. Mouse knew that Marcus had purposely challenged her, but the idea excited her more than a little.

Jenny did not know if she really wanted to do it or not. The idea of seeing Marcus naked made her nipples hard though. She finally decided to herself that she would follow what ever path that Mouse took. After all, shouldn’t best friends follow one another? Deep down she hoped Mouse would play.

The shock on Mouse’s face was rapidly diminishing and was replaced by a look of curious excitement. She looked at Marcus and said “I’m mature enough to play that. Are you sure you are Marcus?” She said this with the same coy smile that Marcus possessed.

Marcus just nodded and looked at Jenny for an answer. “Yea, I can handle it. But you guys better not tell anyone at school.” She said with a nervous look. She wasn’t as good as Mouse was at masking her emotions.

“Then it’s settled. Here are the rules ladies. The loser’s of each hand dealt must take one piece of clothing off. But you have to take your shoes and socks off right now. They don’t count.” Marcus said, all the while supporting a very large smile.

Not wanting to prove Marcus’s statement about them not being MATURE enough, both girls immediately complied with his request. Even though Mouse was buzzing from the screw drivers she drank, she was still taking notes on Marcus’s actions. This was totally unlike him and she knew that for a fact. She sort of LIKED the way he was acting though. It was defiantly exciting.

After they were done taking off their shoes Mouse said “OK, you little shit, lets get the show on the road.” She said this with excitement in her voice.

“OK, lets do it. But this time we are not playing draw. We’re playing five card stud.” He said and dealt the cards with that same fluid grace.

They all got their cards and looked at them. Marcus looked at Mouse and she laid down a pair of queens. She had a nervous look, Marcus noticed. He looked at Jenny and could not help but notice her nipples poking though the thin blue blouse she was wearing. She did not look that nervous though. She looked confident. With a proud grace she laid down three jacks.

“Damn.” Marcus said with a look of disappointment on his face. This look made Jenny even more confident. But then the look on Marcus’s face turned into a rather large smile and he laid down three kings and a joker. He started to giggle about that a little. Jenny looked a bit irritated that she was tricked.

“You should not tease someone like that. Fucker!” Jenny said with mock anger.

“You two ladies have the choice of taking off your pants or shirts.” He said with that devilish smile that Mouse was not quite used to yet.

Both girls were blushing deeply. Then Mouse just gave him a defiant look and pulled her T-shirt up rather quickly. She was wearing a black laced bra that looked like it was from Victoria’s Secret catalog. This surprised Marcus, he did not think that she was that interested in clothes since she was a die hard tom-boy.

Jenny started to unbutton her blouse. She did this slowly because she was a bit shy. But with each button that was undone, Marcus’s cock got a little harder. With the last button undone she opened the blouse and stripped it off. It was at that moment that Marcus realized WHY he could see her nipples so well. She was not wearing a bra! Looking at the naked breasts made Marcus as hard as a rock.

He must have stared a bit longer than normal because Jenny giggled and said “I take by the look on your face that you like them?”

Marcus blushed and started to shuffle the cards. Mouse caught his blush and smiled to herself. ‘Yea, I like this Marcus better’ she thought. He was acting stranger than usual but she really did like it. Marcus dealt another hand and as usual, he stacked the deck. He was good at it and the girls never caught him.

Marcus could tell that Jenny was excited because her nipples were as hard as a rock and she was a little flushed. Marcus passed the flushed part off to embarrassment though. He dealt the cards once again and once again he won. He could hardly contain his own excitement. Marcus wanted to try his power right then, but he decided to wait until they were naked or close to it anyway.

Mouse stood up after she lost and she had a very coy look to her. She undid her tight jeans and slipped them down slowly. All the time looking at Marcus. He was so excited that he was almost trembling. She wished she could see his eyes, so she could tell just how nervous he was.

Marcus looked at Jenny with a flushed and excited look to his face. She stood up rather slowly and unbuttoned her jeans with trembling fingers. She slid them down over her beautiful legs slowly. Her legs looked fantastic. Marcus assumed that was because she was a cheer leader. Watching her slide her jeans down made Marcus hornier than hell.

‘One more hand’ he told himself and shuffled the cards.

Marcus shuffled the cards with trembling hands and Mouse noticed this. She looked down at his crotch and it made her a little wet just looking at the bulge that was pressing against his jeans. He dealt out the hand after he stacked the deck perfectly. He was almost to excited to deal, but he managed.

Everyone got their cards and looked at them. Mouse had a pair of nines and Jenny had a pair of kings. But Marcus beat them all with a full house. It was Jenny who stood up first. Which surprised Marcus. She slid down her panties in a slow fashion and Marcus could smell the musky scent of her excited cunt. That was all he could take.

Right before he tried his experiment he notice Mouse unhook her bra and let the most beautiful breast he had ever scene fell forward. The nipples were very erect. They almost seemed to cry out for Marcus’s lips. Marcus suddenly hoped to what ever gods that were out there that this would work.

Marcus focused as much as possible and sent a thought that carried the force of a freight train towards them. ‘YOU FEEL LUST!’ the thought screamed.

At first Marcus did not know if it worked or not. But then both girls seemed to flush very deeply. “OOOHHHH” Jenny moaned out involuntarily and rubbed her legs together. She most defiantly had the look of lust in her eyes. The scent of her womanhood came in a stronger dose now.

Marcus looked at Mouse and seen that she had broken out in light perspiration. Her bottom lip was trembling in the slightest way. Mouse was still in her panty’s and Marcus seen that there was a damp spot on them. She was giving Marcus a look the said “I want to fuck your brains out!” Marcus was astonished that it actually worked.

Mouse stood up and walked over to Marcus and said “I don’t think it’s fair that we’re naked and your not! I think you should be naked, so STRIP!” She said it with a very husky and sexy voice.

Marcus was beyond words now. So he stood up and shed his clothes in lighting speed. After his jeans and underwear came down, both girls stared at his hardened cock with lusty eyes. Mouse let out a small whimper when she first seen it and her hand went between her legs by it’s own accord.

“It’s so big..... And beautiful!” Jenny said in between her gasps for air. She to was rubbing at her pussy at a rather rapid rate.

Mouse was breathing erratically when she slid her panty’s down. After they were off she took her eyes from Marcus cock and looked him in the face. Her face was one of complete mask of lust. It seemed that she was so filled with lust that she was trembling all over.

Marcus could wait no longer, He gathered his beautiful adopted his in his arms and pressed his lips against hers. Her lips parted slightly to allow his tongue to slip in. She molded her lusty body against his and could feel his manhood press against her. They only kissed a few moments before Mouse broke from him.

“Lay down.” She said in a low and husky voice.

Marcus complied and noticed that he himself was trembling. He noticed as he laid down that Jenny was laying flat on her back and had two finger shooting in and out of her wet pussy. That sight excited him even further. He laid down flat on his back and watched as Mouse straddled his hips. Her hot and wet pussy only inches above his hard dick.

She grabbed a hold of his hard member and rubbed it against her slit a few times. The sensation was making him and her whimper. Then she slowly started to inch her way down on it. Marcus could feel the tightness and the warm wetness as she slid down. Then he felt her maiden head. But she was to far gone to feel the pain of it breaking.

“AAAHHH GOD” Mouse moaned out as all of Marcus’s cock was buried in her. She then started bucking and grinding her hips in a blinding speed and Marcus could feel her pussy muscles contract around him.

He looked off to the side to see that Jenny was grinding her hips against her own finger and moaning aloud. She had a look of pure bliss on her face as she did this. Marcus knew for a fact that this was the best day of his life.

He reached up and tweaked Mouse’s hard nipple and this seemed to make her go even faster. “OOOHHHH” She moaned out as he tweaked her nipples.

Marcus knew at this rate he would not last long. His hips were rising to meet her thrusts and if she could see past his mirror plated shades, she would see a look of absolute lust in his eyes. Mouse and Jenny’s moans and sexual scent were filling the room.

Marcus then flipped her over so that he was on top. He then proceeded to fuck her as hard as he could. He pumped in and out with great speed. On very stroke Mouse would moan louder. After about two minutes of this, Mouse grew completely rigid and her nails dug into Marcus’s back.

“OH GGODDD MARCUS! I’M CUMMMINGG!” She screamed and Marcus could feel the spasms of her pussy muscles and the sent him over the edge. She shot his seed deep within her. He could feel her milk him until her orgasm subsided.

When they came down from their high. Marcus looked into Mouse’s face and seen she had the look of serenity. She looked as happy as she could be with that small smile of hers. Then he looked over to Jenny and seen that she was still and pumping her fingers out. He wished he could help her but his member grown soft.

Then he got an idea. He had never ate out a girl before, hell he had never fucked one until today. ‘I think I’ll give it a shot’ he thought as he crawled over to her. He had a good idea of what to do from all the books he read. Jenny never noticed him as he crawled up between her legs.

When his head was between his her creamy thighs he looked up at her and said “May I be of some help?” He asked this with a coy smile.

“O god yes!” She told him a little exasperated.

He lightly removed her hand and slowly licked up and down her slit a few times. Jenny was squirming around quite a bit. He then lightly licked a small nubbin of flesh and she moaned rather loudly. Marcus figured that it was the clit by her reaction. So he took it between his lips and started to suck on it in earnest.

“AAAHHH GOD..... CUMMMINGG....I’M CUMMMINGG!” She scream at the top of her lungs and pulled at Marcus’s hair. Her back was arched the whole time. Marcus kept it up until she began to come down from her orgasm.

After she was done, Marcus rolled on his back with a smile. He noticed that Mouse had been watching with the strangest look on her face. It was not jealously. In fact, Marcus thought that she rather enjoyed the show. He looked at her angelic face and knew for a fact that he loved her so much it hurt.

“That was so intense!” Jenny said with a chuckle.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Marcus said in that same low and charming voice he usually used.

Mouse crawled over to were he laid and laid her head on his shoulder. “I love you so much.” She said in almost a whisper. Those words almost melted his heart.

He then said the words he had never told anyone in his life. “I love you too. If you only knew how much...” He said this in a whisper as Mouse done.

“I haven’t known you long enough to love you.... But I like you allot!” She said and this made all three of them laugh a little.

They laid still and in silence for almost twenty minutes pondering what had happened. Then Mouse stood up and collected her clothes. “I think I need a shower!” She said with the care free laugh that Marcus had grown to love. “Would you guys care to join me?” She added with a smile.

“I would love to.” Marcus said with boyish charm.

“I guess I could use on too.” Jenny added with a chuckle

With that, The three of them headed upstairs to the shower. On the way Marcus thought of the future. About were this power would take him. He wondered if there were others like him and if so would he meet them. These questions bounced around in his head on the way up the stairs. Finally he decided to just wait and see.......

By Matrix