The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus’s Power

Chapter 11

It was just before dawn that Marcus realized that he recovered quickly from being tired. he had done sword drills for ten straight hours. He mimicked the ones Jesse done, then he did the ones he seen Kait do. Then just for sport, he made up a few of his own. His speed still amazed him. But what amazed Marcus more was the fact that all he had to do when he was a little tired, was to sit still for about five minutes and he was fully restored.

It was just about an hour before dawn. He had told the girls to leave him alone with his thoughts for awhile. The girls had only slept for about half an hour, so they just watch him through the door and talked to each other. Marcus was still having trouble believing that he was going to be leading sixty or seventy Knights into battle.

The idea of that much power was just a little intimidating to Marcus, Son Of Dakrin or not. He had to figure out just what exactly he should say to them. this was not like a school yard scrape, this was going to be a war. Marcus did not take that lightly. A lot of people could die if he made the wrong choice. So Marcus had to come up with battle strategies as well as good technique.

With these thoughts in mind, he stood up. It was still very dark but he wanted to see how much he improved with a sword since he trained all night. Just training a little had made him as good as Jesse, he wanted to know what ten straight hours of training did for his reflexes. With that, he called Kait out.

“Kait, could you come out here for a sec?” He asked, as he looked through the door way.

“Sure my Lord.” She said and jumped to her feet. She was sitting on the sofa.

“You in the mood to spar with me a bit? Before you say yes... I want you to come at me full speed ahead, Ok? I want everything you have.” Marcus said with a warm smile.

“Ok... If you really want me to.” She said with a slight frown. She really did not want to try her best to hurt the future leader of The Zone. She noticed that Jesse was watching from the doorway.

Marcus took a defensive stance and motioned to Kait to start the battle. Kait came in full force and with deadly speed. Marcus blocked all of the strikes she threw but never countered. He knew after the first blow that he could cut her in half if he wished to do so. She kept up the full frontal assault until Marcus did a full front flip over her head and landed softly on the ground, laying the blade of his sword on her shoulder.

Kait got the picture. She knew that if it were a real fight that she would be dead. “You are VERY good, my Lord. I think you should ask Shain to spar with you when we get there.” She said with a warm smile as she sheathed her blade.

“Oh, I think my brother will probably ask that before Marcus does. He likes fighting people that give him a challenge.” Jesse said with a chuckle in the doorway.

“Great. I wanted to see how I stack up against a Master.” Marcus said as he sheathed his sword.

“My Lord... Can I ask you a favor? You don’t have to do it if you do not wish to.” Kait asked in a low voice, with her head bowed down. Marcus could tell that she hated asking for favors. He never did like that either.

“Sure, what do you need. If it’s in my power, I’ll do it.” Marcus said, as he sat down on the porch.

“On the way to New Orleans, there is a small town called Cater. I have some friends there. They are very handy with a sword, probably better than I. They dropped out of the fighting though. They just said it would never stop, so they quit.... If they saw you... Maybe they would come back. Can we see?” Kait asked with a sad face that Marcus just couldn’t say no to in a million years.

“I don’t see why not. The Knights in New Orleans might think it would be pretty cool if I showed up with four people already under my command.” Marcus said and patted Kait’s knee since she sat down beside him.

“Marcus, we have about twenty minutes to day break. You want to go ahead and move out. The sooner we leave the sooner we get there.” Jesse said sitting down on the other side of him.

“Yea... Besides if i sit here any longer i might talk my self out of it,” Marcus seen the shocked look on both of there faces. “Just kidding.” He said with a chuckle and then stood up.

“I’ll go get our clothes.” Jesse said and went back into the cabin.

“So what are your friends like?” Marcus asked as he started towards the car.

“Their about my age. Their brother and sister. Tomas and Sara Mitchell are their names. Their good Knights, don’t worry.” She said with a smile.

“Oh, I’m not worried. I just wanted to know what to expect, that’s all.” Marcus said as he popped the trunk with his telekinesis.

“They are going to flip when they find out who you are, my Lord.” She said this with a radiant smile that made Marcus blush a little.

“Well, go help Jesse with the bags, I’m going to check the oil real quick.” Marcus told her. He gave her an order to sort of get used to it. Marcus knew that in the near future he would have to give allot of them.

“Yes, my Lord” Kait said and turned on her heel and went back to cabin.

Marcus checked the oil and put a quart in. He was sort of curious about the new Shadow Knights he was going to meet. They quit fighting because they thought it was a lost cause? That did not make sense to Marcus. A lost cause would make Marcus fight all the harder. But that was him and he learned long ago to not compare himself to others

Jesse and Kait came out then. Jesse was carrying her bag and Kait was carrying Marcus’. Jesse had changed clothes, much to Marcus’ enjoyment. She was wearing an out fit like Kait’s. A leather jacket and a black sports bra. Her toned stomach showed in the moon light and Marcus thought that she was beautiful.

“Close your mouth, your drawing flies.” Jesse said with a giggle.

“Throw the clothes in the back and get in, smart ass!” Marcus said with a small chuckle.

Jesse and Kait did as they were told and put the bags away and slipped in the car. Marcus guessed they discussed would ride in front because Jesse rode in the back seat without question. Marcus slipped behind the driver’s seat and started up the car. Not only the car, but their adventure as well.

* * *

It took them a few hours to get to Cater, but the drive was pleasant enough. they made small talk but no real serious conversation took place. Marcus was to busy going over plans in his head. Plans to take down the Dark Knights once and for all. All of his plans revolved around the Shadow Knights in New Orleans following his lead though. He hoped they would be as enthusiastic as Kait.

Kait directed to the rougher part of town, or at least that’s what Marcus thought it was. They up to an old white small house. The paint was chipped and judging by the size of it It couldn’t hold more than two people. The house was definitely in poor condition. But Marcus attention was drastically changed to a different direction

There was a small park on the other side of the road. It only consisted of a basketball court and a swing set. What did catch his attention was the seven figures standing on the basket ball court. Five of them were wearing black trench coats that had a strange insignia on the shoulder. All five of them also had blonde hair. They was facing two Other Knights that had their swords drawn. They both had black hair and looked the age of Kait.

“Look over at the court. Are those your friends, Kait?” Marcus asked in a low but firm voice.

“Yea and those other five.... They are not Dark Knights. Their from the Zone. You can tell by the insignia on their shoulder.” Kait’s face was set in concern when she asked, “May I help the, my Lord?” She asked in a low voice.

“Oh yea and I’m coming with you.” Marcus said and stepped out of the car, pulling his sword in one swift motion.

Kait and Jesse stepped out also, taking their sword in hand. “Be careful Marcus.” Jesse said in a low voice as they started to walk up to the five Shadow Knights and Kait’s friends.

The Knights in the black trench coats finally noticed them when they were about thirty yards away. That told Marcus two things. That they had no discipline and none of them were Masters. Marcus kept his stride strong never slowing. He knew that would show weakness. Marcus was about five yards away when he could see his reflection in their mirror plated shades. He supposed that they could see their in his as well.

“Tomas I can’t leave you alone for one second can I?” Kait said in mock exasperation.

“Hey Kait, nice to see you again... Seems like you brought some friends to this little party.” Tomas said with a low voice, never taking his eyes off the five Knights. His black bangs gently sloped over his shades.

“What do you want with these two?” Marcus asked the Knights. He was in no mood to play word games, like Kait and Tomas were doing.

“Well, outsider, if you’re not with us you’re against us. They turned us down... So they must die, to keep the order. If you swear allegiance now, I promise i won’t cut you into.” The night said in a soft voice.

Even though the Knights voice was calm, Marcus could feel the nervousness in it. The made him do a half smile. <’Stay out of it. Kait and I will handle it’> Marcus told Jesse with telepathy. She didn’t like it, but she took note of how serious he looked.

<’You take the two on the left and I’ll take the three on the right’> Marcus told Kait telepathically. She nodded her agreement with a smile.

The Knights they were facing knew that they were talking to one another but could not tell what was being said. They was getting a little restless when Marcus finally took two big steps towards them, so that he was in striking range and said, “Are you guys gonna stands their with your thumb up your ass... Or are you going to attack.” Marcus said this with a grin, but there was no humor in it.

“You arrogant little fuck!” The Knight in front yelled and came down with an over head strike.

Marcus blocked with ease and spun one time bringing his blade to the back of the Knights leg, severing it with one fluid motion. The Knight started to fall forward and Marcus spun his sword so that the sharp side was pointing skyward. Marcus brought it up as the Knight was coming down. He brought it up with tremendous speed, turning the Knight into a headless corpse.

Then by pure reflex alone he blocked a sword was being swung at his neck. When Marcus did the side block, he also spun. Swinging the sword with murderous force on the completion of the spin. his sword the Knight on the side of the neck severing his head. A gush of blood spurted forward before the Knight hit the ground. All the time Marcus was doing this his shades were lowered and Jesse could see the murderous thunder in them.

The third Knight started to run away. Marcus came to the conclusion that he did not want the regular Shadow Knights in New Mexico to know of him yet. The Knight was about 30 yards away when Marcus came to the decision. Marcus took mental note of how fast the knight was running and how many times the sword would spin. Then he reared back his arm and threw his sword. It went through the Knights back and out his chest, piercing his hard along the way.

Marcus turned just in time to see Kait stick her sword clean through her second opponent’s chest. He fell to the ground with a thud and Kait had this really wicked looking grin on her face. She took the sword and wiped the blood off of it on the trench coat the dead Knight was wearing.

“I’m a little disappointed. I thought that would be much more difficult. How long did the fight last? I counted to six seconds.” Kait said this with a shit eating grin.

“I think it was more like four.” Kait’s friend Sara said. “You are one hell of a warrior! I didn’t catch your name though.” She added with a flirtatious smile.

“That’s because I didn’t through it,” Marcus said this with a chuckle. “My name is Marcus... If you will excuse me, I have to retrieve my sword.” He said this with a wink and pushed up his shades.

Marcus mentally took not of what Sara looked like. She had long black hair that went to the middle of her shoulders. She also had sea green eyes that were beautiful. She was wearing an over sized black t-shirt and tight blue jeans. Kait had said that they were about her age, but she looked to be about 14 to Marcus. Marcus walked the thirty yards to retrieve the sword that was still stuck in the corpse. When he got there, he thought himself stupid. If he used Kinetics the sword would have came to him.

Even though Marcus was about thirty yards out, he could still here what Kait and Sara were saying. He smiled as he listened to their conversation. Jesse was not partaking in the conversation though. She was heading straight for Marcus at a slow face. by the look on her face, she was not happy. Marcus made an educated guess that it was because he did not let her fight.

He listened closer to the conversation that Kait and Sara were having. “Were did you find him?! He’s cute as hell and fights like a Master!” Sara said a little excited.

“Master? That’s an understatement.”

“What do you mean?”

Kait lowered her shades and said, “It is time for the uprising. Marcus is the Son Of Dakrin.” She said this in a low and very serious voice. “So you have to decide if you want to stay here or fight by his side.”

“T-T-The Son Of Dakrin....” She looked at her brother, exchanged something silently. Then said. “There is no choice. His my sword is his.” She said in a low voice

“Mine is as well.” Tomas said in a low and firm voice.

Jesse strolled up beside Marcus then. “Why didn’t you let me fight?! I’m as good as Kait with a sword!” She hissed at him in a low voice.

“I know you are love. I just wanted to see if Kait could take two on one. Don’t take it so personally.” Marcus said as he sheathed his sword.

“Here they come, do I look like a Son Of Dakrin?” Marcus asked a low voice that was followed by a chuckle from both him and Jesse.

They waited until they were about five feet away then Sara and Tomas dropped one knee and laid there sword down in front of then, then said in unison, “My sword and skill are yours my Lord.” They said this in a dead serious manor

“Go ahead and get up,” He said with a chuckle. “I think you will find me less serious than you think.” He added.

“It’s going to be an honor to follow you. I’m sure my sister will agree. When should we leave, my Lord?” Tomas said with low and very firm voice. For some reason Marcus knew that this Knight was better with a blade than even Kait.

“We’ll leave now.” The sooner we get rid of the Dark Knights, the sooner we can take the Zone. Any objections?” Marcus asked with a very serious voice. He knew there would be no objections but he wanted to ask anyway.

“Do you think Shain will let you take over his little Zone in New Orleans, my Lord?” Sara asked in a small voice.

“I sure hope so. I don’t know if the five of us could take seventy Dark Knights alone.” Marcus said and winked at her. Let’s get going before we have the hassle of dealing with the men in blue.” Marcus said and started for the car.

They were really going to do it. Marcus thought. he was going to go to war with people he never knew and he was going to slaughter them just as he did the three in the park. Whether he liked it or not, Marcus was getting a taste for battle. He loved to test his reflexes. He loved the clashing of steal. And he was going to make himself rightful ruler if it killed him. Which was a very likely possibility

His four faithful followers followed behind him. He wondered if Shain would be willing to give up the right of his small army to him. People like having power, that was the one thing Marcus learned in foster care. Everyday of life is a power struggle. If you don’t have it, someone else will.