The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marcus’s Power

Chapter 10

“So.... Do you mind telling me a little more about the Dark Knights, Kait?” Marcus asked as he drove the car. Jesse would point out were he should turn since he really did not know the area.

“Sure. They have four High Council members. They are all Masters, but the good news is that there are only about sixty of them. We are pretty much even on that score. It’s always nice to have even or better odds.” Kait said and could not wipe a silly grin that had came to her face off.

“So what are you smiling about so much?” Jesse asked, which in turn made Kait blush more.

“I just can’t believe that I’m going to have dinner with the Son Of Dakrin.” she said in a low voice.

“You’re not only having dinner with him, he’s also going to let you pick the place.” Marcus said in a low and charming voice. He still wasn’t very comfortable with people making such a fuss over him. But he guessed that he would get used to it.

“How does pizza sound, my Lord?” She asked in a very low but sweet voice.

“Sounds great. So, your pretty good with a blade, huh? Maybe we could spar after Jesse teaches me a few things.” Marcus usually wasn’t so open with people but he wanted her to loosen up.

“That would be an honor, my Lord.” She said with a radiant smile that almost made Marcus blush. ‘Oh yea, she really likes me’ Marcus thought with a twitch of a smile. He supposed, that with time, he could get used to being called Lord.

Marcus drove in relative silence and contemplation after that. He had a lot on his mind. Jesse would look over at him every now and the with a warm smile. That did not go unnoticed by Kait either. Marcus took the appropriate turns at Jesse’s request because he really did not know the area. Marcus would ever so gently glance in the rear view mirror to catch Kait smiling at him with that same hero worship grin.

“Kait, how good is Shain with a blade?” Marcus asked, the words slipped out before he could catch them.

Kait took on a proud smile at the mention of Shain. “He’s the best I’ve ever seen. He can move a sword so fast that you question yourself if it moved at all.” She said with a low and firm voice. but she still had a touch of a smile.

“Does he talk about Dakrin or the Son Of Dakrin much?” Marcus asked this with a faint smile at the corner of his mouth.

“All the time. He calls it the second coming. Like in the bible, only this is to do with our kind. Shain says that you will end all the civil wars between us. That YOU are the only one that can.” She said this with a smile so bright that Marcus had to do a double take on her cute face.

“Well.... I guess I have a lot to live up to then, huh?” Marcus said as he lowered his shades and gave Jesse a wink. “You better teach me good.” he then added, making Jesse blush rather deeply.

Marcus was partly joking, but he was also a little serious. He did not know if he could cut the mustard with a Master or not. He has not even learned the art of the sword yet and this young Knight was ready to follow him blindly? If that was the case then Marcus wanted to be the best possible. The idea of people following him blindly was a little overwhelming. He drove and thought of that.... And the Kinetics he still felt.

The Kinetics he bound himself with were still flowing nice and strong. Marcus was starting to get used to them. His sight was at the point were he really did not need the headlights of the car. But he decided to use them because he figured that it would freak people out if he didn’t. He could also smell the womanly scent of Knights that were with him. The scent seemed to comfort him for some cause.

“Right there’s the Pizza Place, Love.” Jesse said as she pointed her finger towards it. Judging from the knowing grin of Kait, the fact that Jesse called Marcus ‘Love’ did not go unnoticed.

Marcus gave her a smile as he pulled in, but that smile was quickly erased. There was a black van pulling in behind them. Marcus could tell that the girls could not sense them because their Kinetics were not raised. But Marcus’ were and alarm bells started to go off in his head. Judging from his senses there were three Knights in that black van.

Marcus did not slow down until he was ready to park though. When he neared a parking space, he turned to Jesse and said, “You want to have a little fun?” He asked with a wicked grin but a tight steady voice.

Even though his voice was steady Marcus felt her Kinetics go up full blast. At first Kait thought she was looking at her until she raised her Kinetics and felt the presence behind them. “I’d say that there is about three of them... What would you say Kait?” Jesse asked in a small but deadly voice.

“I’d say you’re about right. What do you wish to do, my Lord?” She asked, her senses were telling her to serve and protect at all costs.

“Your LORD is going to stay behind me. Isn’t that right? Don’t argue with me on this Marcus. You’re skill with a sword is Nonexistent, so let us handle this, please?” Jesse asked lowering her shades and batting her baby blues at him.

Marcus said nothing as he pulled into the parking place. But then he turned towards her and said, “As you wish, Love. But I still want to talk to them.” He said as he opened the door and stepped out before she could say anything.

“Shit! Hurry up..” She mumbled to Kait as she stepped out to see the black van parked behind them, effectively cutting them off if the wanted to back out.

Both girls hurried in front of Marcus when the men in the black van opened there doors. Two of them had black hair and the third had brown. They stepped out with swords in hand. The blades reflected the light of the restaurant behind them. They walked up to them slowly. Their face was a complete mask, showing no emotion.

“Well, if it isn’t the famous Jesse Budroux. The prodigy sister that Shain is so proud of. You know John,” he said turning to his friend with a simple smile. “I heard that she did not know a sword from a butcher knife.” That got a low chuckle from his friends.

“I’m sorry to say this Jess, but you have a reward out on you. Anyone that can bring in your head get’s promoted to captain.” He then added with a rather large smile.

“I’m sorry to tell YOU this, Brian, but if you come near her I’ll cut you into.” Kait said with a quiet quark of the lips. But her voice had venom in it.

“This is none of your business Blade Runner. I suggest you go home before you get hurt. You too outsider.” He said pointing his sword at Marcus. Marcus could not resist, he just had to say something.

“So you want to take HER head?” Marcus said stepping in front of Jesse while jutting a thumb at her. Jesse gave him a look that asked ‘What the hell are you doing?!’ Marcus ignored it though and stepped in striking range of the Dark Knights.

“Marcus! Step off! You promised.” Jesse hissed at him to no avail.

“So, Brian is it? Why would you want to take such a pretty head as hers? I have to say that three on one is not good odds. Are you careful or just gutless?” Marcus said in a voice that was just as sweet as honey. His face was animate with a smile... It even stayed that way when the Dark Knight pressed the tip of his blade to Marcus’ neck.

“You are a daring little fucker aren’t you? And just who in the HELL do you think you are?” The Dark Knight asked with a chuckle.

Marcus sudden lowered his shades, so that the Dark Knight could see the icy blue coldness of them and let his hands fall to his sides. “I am the Son Of Dakrin.” Marcus said in a low and deadly voice.

But before the Dark Knight came up with a reply, Marcus shot his hands out in a scissor motion that struck his opponents sword and shattered the titanium blade to pieces and then reaching with deadly quickness, Marcus snapped the Dark Knights neck with one fluid motion, letting his lifeless body fall to the ground.

One of the other Dark knights were about to react when Marcus just seemed to vanish. This wasn’t the case though. Marcus just moved faster than the Knight could see. The last thing that Knight saw was Marcus’ hand coming from behind and grabbing his face, then pulling his neck back until it snapped. Marcus just let the lifeless body slip down the front of his with ease. Marcus stepped over the body to look at the one remaining Knight. He watched with quiet satisfaction as the Knight dropped his sword.

Marcus was dimly aware that he had just killed to Knights, with his bare hands, faster than it takes most people to blink. The only surviving Dark Knight was trembling noticeably. Marcus walked up very slowly and got close enough to kiss him on the cheek if he wished and said in a low but very, very deadly voice, “I am Marcus. Son Of Dakrin. If I was you... I would not forget that.” Marcus said this and looked the Knight in the eyes with a cold blue fierceness that made the Knight shake more.

“Tell your Master that I am coming.... And I’m bringing HELL along with me.” Marcus said, as he took a few steps back, so that he was standing beside Jesse and Kait again. “Also, tell him if he ever tries to harm my friend again, I’ll introduce him to the pleasures of being skinned.” Marcus said that last in a fierce voice.

The very scared looking Dark Knight looked at Marcus then at Jesse and Kait, who were still baring swords, then took about three very slow steps back and bolted for the van at top speed. He was in that van fast that it made Marcus have a genuine smile despite himself. The tires squealed as the Knight pulled out.

“I apologize my Lord, I should have reacted quicker..” Kait started but Marcus held up his hand to cut her off and looked at Jesse.

“I want to say I’m sorry, my Love. But I also want to say that if I had to break that promise again... I would. Nobody and I mean NOBODY, threatens my family or loved ones. Without getting away with it. But I am sorry that I lied.” Marcus said and then pushed up his shades and gave a little shrug.

“No, it’s me who should apologize, for doubting the Son Of Dakrin’s abilities.” She said with a smile and sheathed her sword.

Then Marcus turned his gaze on Kait. “As for you,” He started with a rueful smile. “I’m sure you would have done just fine if I hadn’t got in your way.” He added with a chuckle as he seen Kait blush.

“I think we should get out of here before people start noticing the bodies here...” Jesse said motioning to the corpses on the ground.

“I do think your right about that.” Marcus replied and walked back to the car and got in. The girls followed suit.

Marcus noticed that Kait was staring at him quite intently. “What is it, OH sweet protector of mine?” Marcus asked with a sort of embarrassed grin.

“You’re the real deal... Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t doubt you before. It’s just that I never in my life seen anyone move that fast. I could barely keep my eyes focused on you and... Don’t get me wrong, I’m not bragging but my eyes can move fairly quick in a battle. That was amazing my Lord.” she said with a quiet blush.

“Why, thank you Kait. I just wished I could have used my sword. Is it a wrong think that I’m glad there their dead? I don’t know what came over me.” Marcus said as he started up the car.

“No... Shain sometimes said that he thinks that we’re embedded with warrior instincts. They always surface sooner or later. But it’s up to you on how to control them.” Jesse said in a low voice as they pulled out of the parking lot.

“They were just Dark Knight scum anyway, Marcus. Don’t worry about it.” Jesse added, as she patted his leg.

“Well, we still need to get food. We can get some sandwich stuff at the market. I’d rather eat at the cabin anyway. How do you think they found us anyway?” Marcus asked as he pulled out onto the road.

“I think they just lucked out, because I did not feel their presence at the cabin.” Jesse said in a low voice.

“Good, then we can get some food and head back there.... I was thinking that you could teach me how to use my blade tonight and we could start for New Orleans in the morning.” Marcus said waiting for protest, but none came.

“I think your right, Love. Shain would be better for a sparing partner than me anyway. You would be to fast for me even to compare with, judging by the speed you showed with the Dark Knights.” She said with a quiet smile.

Marcus just smiled a little and started driving down the road towards the market. There was a lot on his mind. He wondered just how in the hell he could move so fast in a deadly manor like that. When he killed those Knights, he knew for a fact that he had started a war. Marcus also knew that those Knights were not Masters, not even close. Marcus wondered how he would fair against a Master.

What he did to those Knights had boosted his self-confidence somewhat but he still held it in check. Marcus really hoped that Shain would ally with him like the two girls in this car think he will. Marcus looked forward to the sword training that Jesse could teach him. He had a strong feeling that if she just taught him the basics, that he could go self-teach himself from there.

They went to the market and picked up some lunch meat and a twelve pack of soda. Kait got herself a carton of Camel non-filters. All this stuff was free with a little PERSUASION from Jesse. Then they started off back to the cabin. Marcus let Jesse drive because he wanted think about what might happen in New Orleans. Marcus wanted to think about how he should act and what he should say.

The thought of leading all of those Shadow Knights into battle made him a little nervous. Marcus was the type that knew that power implies responsibility. He wondered if the other Knights would be so quick to follow him as Kait was. Then he scolded himself for being such a worry wart. He knew it was not his style. But a lot has happened in the last few days. He was still amazed at his power.

On the way to the cabin Jesse turned to Marcus and asked, “Penny for your thoughts?” She asked this in a sweet manor.

Marcus did not want to say that he was doubting himself, so he said, “I was just wondering how fast I would learn the sword.” He said this with a small grin.

“Oh, I think you will do just fine. You will probably do the same as the rest of the stuff I taught you. And since Kait here is probably a little better with a blade than I am, she could probably show you a few moves as well.” Jesse and patted him on the leg while watching the road.

“I hope you’re right Jess, I really hope you’re right.” Marcus said with a sigh and then turned his attention to Kait. “So what do you think? You think Shain will want my help?” He asked her with a grin.

“Are you kidding? He is going to flip when you get there!” She said with a small chuckle.

* * *

After dinner in the cabin, the three of them was out in the cool night air. Kait was sitting on the porch watching Jesse explain things about the art of the sword. Marcus had his shades lowered and watched her very intently. Jesse went through a few of the basic sword blocks and counter strikes. They did this very slowly at first. Marcus was very patient when it came to learning something that he wanted to know.

“There are three main area’s in the art of the sword,” Jesse commented to Marcus. “The lower part of your body, the middle part and the upper part. You have to watch all of these carefully. I’m going to show you three drills that I want you to remember and practice.” She said in a very serious tone.

“Ok, show me.” Marcus said with a serious tone. This was not play time. The stuff he was learning here might save his life one day.

Jesse then started in with the drill. She was swinging the sword with expert skill. Then she would thrust and block with the imaginary enemy with deadly skill. It impressed Marcus allot. His eyes never left the drill she was preforming. He soaked in everything. His memory absorbed everything like a sponge. He loved the way she moved, it was most definitely an art. So he definitely wanted to master it

“Ok, did you get that? Or should I do it again?” Jesse asked with a look of proudness.

“No... I think I got it the first time.” Marcus said with a rueful smile. “Let me give it a go and you tell me what you think.” he added.

Marcus then stepped a few paces back and loosened his grip on his sword just a little so the moves would flow better, then he started. At first he went a little slow. Then he started to pick up speed, thrusting and spinning the sword as Jesse taught him. He started to pick up speed after a minute or so. Then something amazing happened. Well, at least to Marcus it seemed amazing. He felt at one with the sword.

Marcus’ speed began to pick up rapidly. He was going at the same speed Jesse was going at for about ten seconds and then his speed doubled. Then tripled. The sword in his hand started to go so fast that it was almost just a blur... And then it became a blur. It was moving like a high powered fan, but only in all directions. Both girls mouth dropped when he was going that fast. Then he jumped in mid air, still spinning the sword, did a flip and landing gracefully on his feet, bringing the sword to a stop.

“Jeez Marcus! You make me look horrible!” Jesse said with a chuckle.

“That was the best I’ve ever seen my Lord!” Kait said while clapping her hands slowly.

“Thanks Kait.” Marcus said and then turned to Jesse. “And you... Could NEVER look horrible.” Marcus said and winked at her.

“Ok, you big flirt, let’s spar a little.” Jesse said with a quark of a smile.

“I’m game.” He said as he stepped towards her.

“Don’t go to fast though... I don’t want you to cut off my arm by accident.” She said and Kait laughed a little at that.

“Ok... Let’s do it.” Marcus said, getting in a defensive stance.

Jesse came in with an overhead strike and Marcus blocked that easily and jumped backwards, out of her striking range with a smile. Jesse’s next try was an inward thrust and quite a few other moves which Marcus blocked with allot of ease. They went on like that for quite a while until Marcus struck her sword at the base and it flew in the air landing neatly in his free hand.

“So, favorite teacher of mine. Do I get an “A”?” Marcus asked with a rueful smile.

“Yea... You get an ‘A’.” She said as Marcus handed her back her sword. She also had a very proud look on her face.

“I’d say you get an A+, my Lord.” Kait said with a very warm and kind smile.

“I think we should get some rest now..” Jesse said as she sheathed her sword and pulled Marcus by the shirt towards her and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

“MMM, I think your right. Let’s go ‘REST’.” Marcus said in a low voice as they turned and started for the cabin door.

“We’re gonna go rest.” Jesse said to Kait as the approached the door.

“Uh huh, I bet.” Kait said with a very knowing smile as she watched them walk into the cabin.

The walked in the bedroom and Jesse used her Kinetics to shut the door behind them. “Do you have any clue as to how hot you make me when I watch you in action?” Jesse said in a low and husky voice as she pushed Marcus on the bed.

Marcus watched her as she unstrapped her sword and let it fall to the ground. She then kick off her shoes and pulled her shirt over her head in one swift motion. Exposing her bare breasts and very erect nipple. Her shades were lowered so Marcus could see the look of pure animal lust there in her eyes. Jesse then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down and stepped out of them.

That left her only with a pair of black lacy underwear she had on. She was about to reach for them when Marcus used his Kinetics and completely ripped them from her body so that she was fully naked. He then made her raised about a foot off the ground and float to the bed. Jesse did not seem to mind this. In fact, by the look on her face she down right enjoyed it.

They locked in a passionate kiss when she landed on the bed. She whimpered a little Marcus caressed her breast in a gentle motion. That’s when he used his Kinetics vibrate her clit back and forth. “OOOH” she moaned out and pushed him down on his back and went straight down his body to undo his pants.

She unfastened his pants and slid them down to his knees and exposing his very hard manhood. She the started to lick his shaft up and down, making him breath a little shallow himself. He used his kinetics again and swung her body up so that they were in the 69 position. He looked up and seen that she was already very wet.

“OOOOHHHHH GOD!” She moaned out as he started to gently suck on her clit. But then she started with vigor on sucking his cock.

Marcus ran his tongue then up and down her wet pussy until she was writhing all over the place and moaning his name rather loudly. The she sat up and rolled over on her back. “you better fuck me now, or else.” She said in a very husky voice

“Oh, you bet I will!” He said with a smile and positioned his dick right at her opening and slid it in with one smooth motion.

“OOOOHHHHH, Marcus!” She moaned loudly and bit down on his shoulder as her legs wrapped tightly around him.

He then started to pump in and out of her quickly since he knew that she was on the verge of an orgasm and a big one at that. She moaned loudly and started to buck her hips against his. Her face was flushed and her body had already broken out in sweat. Marcus looked at her eyes and seen they was that of pure lust. Marcus knew that he couldn’t hold back much longer so he speeded up so she would reach orgasm first.

“Ohhh I’m cuuummmminng!” She moaned and bit down on his shoulder hard as her body went through convulsions her orgasm was so strong.

Marcus reached his point as well and shot his seed deep within her. This seemed to further her orgasm and she shook all over the bed and finally just went still. She had passed out from the pleasure. Marcus just rolled over on his back somewhat out of breath and smile rather widely. He took another look at his Love then rolled out of bed.

He pulled up his pants fastened them again. ‘If she gets like that when she see’s me fight... I’ll be sure to pick quite a few in the future’ he thought with a chuckle.

He then walked out of the room into the main part of the cabin. He seen that the front door was open and he seen that Kait was going through sword drills. These were a little more complicated than the ones Jesse had showed him. She was doing back flips and front flips, all the while she was thrusting and swinging the sword. Marcus thought that she was quite good. He stood in the door in complete silence and watched.

Finally she stopped when she noticed her audience. “Do you need something my Lord?” she asked with a bright smile.

“Yea, I was wondering if we could talk.” He said in a low but kind voice as he sat down on the porch.

“Sure my Lord. What would you like to talk about?” She said as she took a seat next to him.

“What exactly does a Blade Runner do?” Marcus asked with a curious expression.

“We’re the bottom line. We do the stuff the regular Knights can’t.” She said with a proud expression.

“How many Blade Runner’s does Shain have?”

“Ten. He really should not have made me leave, since there are only ten of us. But he wanted his sister to be safe. I fear for his safety without me there.” She said with a slightly sad expression.

“Well, we will be leaving at daylight so you won’t have to worry much longer,” He said with a smile. “What is the leader of the Dark Knights name?” he added.

“Jacob Taylor. Some people say that he can match Shain with a sword. Go cut for cut with him. But them are just rumors. The truth is that no one has seen him fight... And lived to tell about it that is.” She said with a worried face.

“Can Shain match me in speed?”

“I think he can come close... But i think that you are just a little faster, my Lord.” she said with a smile, then added, “But with both of you in New Orleans, beating the Dark Knights will be a cake walk.” She said this with a proud look.

“Don’t you think that Shain will be a little irritated at having someone lead him, after he’s been leading the Knights this long?” Marcus asked with a look of concentration.

“No my Lord! he has been waiting for years for you to take over. He’s going to flip when he see’s you.” She said, with a smile that showed most over her pretty teeth.

“Well, you better get some rest. We leave out at daylight. I hope your right about Shain not minding me coming.” Marcus said and stood, then reached out and took Kait’s hand, helping her up.

“Shain won’t mind. Don’t worry. I guess I should rest..” She said and started in the house. Marcus watched her walk in then he sat back down on the porch to wait for dawn.

He knew that he had a rather large fight against the Dark Knights in New Orleans. The two Dark Knights he fraught were amateurs. Sooner or later he would have to go up against a Master and he did not know if he was ready or not. Marcus really did hope that Shain could teach him a few more things. Marcus knew that if he could fined someone that he trusted to spar with that could also match his speed, he would be the best. But he did not want to put faith in someone he has never met though.

Marcus had fears of leading that many Knights. He hated to be responsible for other peoples actions, but he also knew that it had to be done. He had to take down that Dark Knights and the Shadow Knights in New Mexico. Yes, he was most definitely in for a long fight. He also knew that he had to come up with a plan of how to act so that people would trust him for who he was and not his heritage.

All of these thoughts ran through his head as he sat there in silence. Marcus wished that there could be a way of doing all of this without killing anyone, but there was none that he could see. It made him a little worried that he was happy to kill the two Knights in the parking lot and that worried him. ‘But the end will justify the means’ he thought to himself with a sigh.

Marcus then stood up, deciding to do sword drills till dawn to hone his skills....