The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malicious Intent

Chapter 4

MC MF MD

Stan the delivery guy has a new charm and it’s not in his personality, it’s a new piece of jewellery he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm.

Malicious Intent: Next

Chapter 4

Sunday 17 August 22:48

Moggies’ Bar

Stan opened the bar door, as he did so he could see Sharon cleaning down the bar and notices a few other regular drinkers, he worked his way to the bar his heart thumping and asking himself “would it work? What if it doesn’t?” he played with the charm in his pocket more and more as he got closer to the Bar.

“Closed Stan, you missed last orders” Sharon said without looking at him, a typical bitchy comment from her, Stan’s heart raced even faster “cant you just serve me my usual quickly, I’ll finish real quick” He knew Sharon was going to make this hard “NO” Stan knew they were being looked at as she raised her voice and didn’t like the attention at all, he stood still thinking of a way to drop the charm in her hand as he had the strap tied to his wrist “your not getting served Stan” He knew he had to act fast then thought about asking her for change for the fruit machine, he reached into his pocked and pulled out a note “well can I have some change for the Fruit Machine then please” He knew she just wanted him out the road at this point, his heart stopped when she moved for the till and he braced himself to be ready to drop the charm onto her as she reached for the note, it worked a treat and he took the coins and scurried over to the machine in the corner.

Stan started to play the machine and was desperate to try the charm, as he looked over at Sharon he could see her cleaning the bar counter, “Sharon your finding the cleaning of the bar easier allowing you time to look around and mainly at me” Stan looked to see if she was looking over and sure enough she would steel a glance in his direction “Sharon you feel guilty about earlier and want to get me a drink after you call time” Sharon Called “time” and went behind the bar and then over to Stan “its on me” she placed a pint on the shelf and Stan thanked her then she went on to the other drinkers.

After ushering the last of the drinkers out Stan continued with his control “Sharon you need to sit and take your shoes off and rub your feet, the more you rub them the more friendly you will be with me” Stan walked over and sat next to where Sharon had sat and was now rubbing her feet “do u want another Stan, my treat” Stan thought hard about rushing and making her sleep with him but he saw Brian coming through from the restaurant and decided to wait “no I got what I came for, thanks” and he smiled slyly, Sharon then jumped from the chair “well how about something else, something stronger” Brian then entered the Bar and Stan walked to the door and out, once he got outside he leaned back against the wall and started to laugh “Oh Stan me old boy, now we are going to have some fun”

Stan found it hard to concentrate at work on Monday but he had the biggest grin all day, part of him couldn’t wait to go to Marshall’s to see Kim but knew that wouldn’t happen till tomorrow, so he would keep focused on Sharon for the time being.

He didn’t know if it would work but decided he would give her some instructions then check up on her later on to see if he could make command her from miles away.

Stan sat in his van during his lunch break and started to think of Sharon, he couldn’t be sure there was any connection at that moment but decided to proceed “Sharon” Stan thought “You don’t feel your boyfriend Mark is right for you anymore, you feel like you have drifted apart, your not sure why but the more the day continues the more there is something totally sexy about me, I want you to think of me licking your cunt every time you feel horny or are in a sexual situation, the thought of me licking your pussy is the most horny thing you have ever imagined, as time passes in the day you will start feeling more and more desperate to see me and flirt, you’ll become more desperate the longer you go without trying to get my attention or see me” Stan tried to think back to the first time he saw Sharon and remembered this cute young girl in a black leather jacket “Sharon I also want you to wear something sexy underneath that leather jacket you had when you first started in Moggies Pub” Stan sat back taking a large gulp of coffee and smiled, he had hoped it would work and was happy just with the thought of it just now and would find out later.

Stan sat in his van down the ally across from the pub waiting to see if Sharon came out, Stan’s heart leapt when he saw Sharon leave the pub wearing the leather jacket he had asked her to wear.

Sharon hurriedly looked up and down the Street desperate to see if maybe Stan would come along for a last minute drink “ as she looked around she could feel herself getting moist with the excitement of maybe seeing him” Stan watched her and noticed her desperate look “Sharon” Stan thought again “ I want you to come over to the van across the street but I want you to be in a kind of trance as if I’m not there or invisible for the time being” Sharon immediate walked over to the van, Stan had climbed in the back and opened the side door “come in Sharon and close the door” Sharon entered the van and slide the side door shut “Where and what were you doing Sharon” Sharon now kneeling in the van as Stan sat on the wheel arch, answered while having a blank look upon her face “I was going to look for Stan to try and find his house” Stan felt great upon hearing this “you would have wondered all night” Sharon again blankly said “YES” now Stan had thought about having sex with Sharon tonight but now decided he was having more fun watching her struggle with desperation “Sharon I want you to take your Skirt, Shirt and knickers off………pass the pants to me when you have done so” Stan watched Sharon strip and accepted her pants “now I want you to put that Jacket back on and button it up, then I want you to continue your search for my house for at least another 2 hours before going back home. When you get back home and before getting into bed I want you to wonder at what point did I go out with only my Bra under my jacket and start to feel excited by it” Sharon nodded then asked if she could go.

Stan sat back in the front with Sharon’s damp pants in his hand and raised them to his mouth as he watched Sharon walk down the street and back past the pub looking into every house window she could see from the road, he thought to himself how he loved to see the smarmy cunt reduced to this as he took a longing breath inhaling her sent.

To be continued….