The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malicious Intent

Chapter 5

MC MF MD

Stan the delivery guy has a new charm and it’s not in his personality, it’s a new piece of jewellery he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm.

Malicious Intent: Kim then a bit of Shopping

Chapter 5

Marshall’s Plc

Stan pressed the buzzer waiting to hear her “Marshall’s PLC” Stan took a deep breath and found his mouth dry “deliveries and pick-ups” Kim’s sexy voice responded “Oh, ok” then Stan hears the door release buzz and pushes past the steel door.

Stan composes himself at the double doors leading to the office trying to build up the confidence to go through with it, he then pushes them open and enters, Stan looks directly at Kim and cant believe how good she looks sitting there, he is also aware the others in the office are looking and that Kim again wont even look up at him, Stan walks over to Kim’s Desk trying get a better look down her top and wishes she would hurry up and look at him.

It feels like an age before she looks up at him “Hi Stan, well the stuff is over there and can you just put the drop off on the trolley thanks” then she looks back at the paperwork on her desk, Stan walks closer to the desk and clasps the charm tighter in his palm even thought its tied around his wrist, Stan can feel the excitement and the pressure build and tries to control his breathing, his heart is pounding and he’s not sure how to get her attention, “everything ok Stan” Kim asks, this now gives him the opportunity he needed to dropped a clipboard and paper onto her desk “New policy you need to sign” Stan now knew how he was going to slip her the charm, she reached to pick up the clipboard and started to sign “not there, there” said Stan as he quickly grabbed her wrist and moved it to another part of the paper, as he did so he dropped the charm letting it touch Kim’s hand then let it dangle from the strap around his wrist, “see you Friday Stan” she said and passed back the clipboard.

Stan stood there feeling delighted, in fact he thought he had even laughed out loud just then and turned to leave the office.

When he was outside the office he didn’t know what to do with Kim straight away, his head was spinning with excitement, Stan didn’t just want to fuck her he wanted it to be more sweet so he decided not to rush things and would develop a better strategy over time.

Stan was getting ready in the bedroom to go out after he had decided to have a long lie that morning, his boss John had insisted he have some time off on full pay after seeing Stan’s very impressive charm, it had been a good test for Stan as he had wondered if the charm only worked on women, but after getting the time off from a boss who was a hard task master, he knew the charm would work on anyone.

Stan thought about the day ahead and was still unsure what exactly to do with Kim then he cast a thought to Sharon and how she must be so desperate just now, He had managed to stay away from the pub giving himself a greater satisfaction in the teasing of Sharon. Stan had then decided to go out shopping but having no intention of spending his own money he knew he would have to find someone willing to treat him.

Stan sat on the bench in the busy high street and scanned the passer bys as he sipped a coffee, he had been there for around 20 min just looking for a target, then he seen her, a woman in her 30s with a kind of yummy mummy look about her, she was carrying half a dozen designer bags, she was around 5,9 with black knee high heeled boots, tight blue jeans, white tight top and grey waist coat, he then looked at her face as she got closer, she wore lots of make up and a pair of large brown tinted sunglasses and her long curly hair bounced as she walked.

Stan walked over and stopped to deliberately cut off her path, the woman went to change direction and walk around him with a look of disgust, Stan smiled “excuse me” the woman looked at him, Stan then took a step towards her “I was wondering if you could tell me if you have seen anything like this before” and he held out his arm then let the charm fall from his hand and dangle from the strap tied to his wrist “no, sorry” the woman went to turn back and continue on her way when Stan persisted “Are you sure, I think it could be expensive and maybe you could tell me if it’s a pieces of fashionable jewellery” the woman swapped all the bags to one hand and reached up and held the charm still so she could get a better look “no sorry, I’ve never seen anything like it and I don’t think it would be worth much, not my taste” she let go and started to walk away, Stan watched her walk about 10 yards from him then thought to himself “you want stop and turn around, when you see me you will think I’m possible the best ever looking man you have ever seen and need to ask me to go for a coffee” Stan stood where he was watching the woman, She stopped and whipped her head around to glance back at Stan, she then smiled and quickly turned around looking him up and down as she marched straight back towards him with a very large smile and extra bounce in her step “excuse me but I know we just met but I was wondering if maybe you would join me for a coffee” Stan smiled “sure, id like to find out more about you”

Stan had took a seat in a booth at the quiet part of the café and waited for the woman to come over with the coffees, Stan watched her struggle to carry both cups back to the table with her bags dangling from her elbow, she sat down and passed him one of the cups, her shades were now placed on top of her head and she was staring intently at Stan, Stan sipped the coffee and placed the cup back down he then probed her mind again wanting to know more about her.

Over next 20 minutes Stan found out her name was Jill and she was 37, she had 2 sons 15 and 17, was married to a big shot in the banks who also owned his own company, he also found out she had several credit cards, “Jill listen to me, I’m still going to be the sexiest guy ever to you, and you want nothing more than to take me to bed, you want to start an affair with me but your not to sure I would be interested in you so you will feel you need to treat me to stuff, think of it as I’m your bit on the side and I need to be kept happy for me to want to be with you, Do you understand” Jill nodded and started to feel herself becoming aroused just looking at Stan. Stan smiled and said, “Well since we finished our drinks how about we shop, what do you say?” Jill looked at him and reached under the table running her long finger nails across his crotch “I’d rather go fuck your brains out darling” Stan smiled “but I need some new clothes first”.

Over the next couple of hours Jill picked store after store for Stan to go in and try on clothes giving her full opinion on what she thought of him in them, in Jill’s eyes she saw a young muscular handsome man, Stan could tell Jill was becoming more and more excited and the more excited she got the less she thought about the price of the cloths and accessories, she just kept adding everything onto her cards.

When they finally finished after spending a four-figure sum it was 17:15 and Stan had decided to go for a drink, Stan walked to the entrance of a trendy pub, Jill struggling to hold his arm while trying to balance all the bags she was carrying looked at him, Stan turned to her “Jill I want you to be deeply impressed with everything I say in here, if I tell a joke you will find it extremely funny, you will also be very touchy with me, the more you act like this the more chance you have of us heading to a hotel room after” Jill nodded and both of them went into the pub.

Stan knew a lot of guys were watching Jill trying to understand what she was doing with a guy like him, as Jill bought him several drinks and hung off every word he said she continually stroked his arm/squeezed his knee and smiled deeply at him, Stan was loving all the jealous looks they were getting from the guys in the pub due to the attention he was getting from Jill, Stan sat full back in his chair and without opening his mouth told Jill “you want to kiss me, your going to feel extremely horny that people are watching us kiss” Jill stood up and stepped towards Stan, she then bent over cocking her head to one side and pushing her hair away from her face she moved closer to him briefly placing her lips on his before pulling back and smiling with a little laugh, then moving in and kissing him again this time with more depth and longer, Stan craned his neck to meet her better and heard her give a little moan, Jill pressed her lips harder against his gently moving her hear in a sort of circular motion, Stan could feel her pressing harder still and the movement of her head increasing, Jill then moved both her hands to the back of Stan’s head and moved her fingers through the little hair he had before shuffling her body closer to his and straddling him in the chair bringing her full weight onto his lap and kissing him harder, Stan could feel his cock spring in his new trousers and so could Jill obviously because as she then immediately started to grind against it and that must have set her off, Stan then Felt her tongue dart into his mouth and search around it as she moaned louder.

Stan let Jill continue for a few minutes, then Jill moving one hand down the back of the chair to Stan’s ass and the other around his neck leaned in to his ear “lets get a room baby, I want to cum all over your BIG cock”

Stan was still really turned on from the Bar and from Jill holding his hand as she had drag him out the bar and along the street to the hotel a few doors along, Stan had sat down on a couch in the foyer with his back to reception as Jill organised the room, she came back and reaching both her hands around his chest and under his arms, she pressed her tits into his back and moved her mouth to his ear “room 303 baby” she then slipped her tongue into his ear and moved one hand down to his cock firmly grabbing it, she then lightly bit the top of his ear.

Stan pressed the room card into the door pushing it open when the light turned green, as he entered the room Stan walked straight over to the bed and sat down he then lay back, Jill struggled in the door behind him carrying all the bags before dropping them on the chair and table at the window, she then reached for the light switch at the bed and drew the curtains shut before turning to fully face the bed, Jill looked transfixed at Stan, she then bit her lower lip and walked over to the bed, Stan had now moved to the top of the bed and was now propped upon the head board, Jill moved onto the bed and proceeded to crawl along it up past his feet, then his knees before stopping at his waist, she straddled him again moving against the bulge in his trousers before kissing him deeply once more, Jill then pulled back again and smiled before giggling, she then slid her head down to his waist before unzipping his trousers before reaching in and searching for his cock, it didn’t take her long before she found what she was looking for, Jill pulled his cock free from his fly and kissed the end of his erect dick, she then proceeded to slide her mouth over his cock, Stan moaned and arched his back moving his cock into the air, Jill taken a little by surprise and having more in her mouth than she expected moaned and moved her head back slightly, Jill had one hand on the base of Stan’s cock now and took her lips off his cock, she still tightly held his cock in her right hand, with her left she swept her hair from her face and back over her head, she then moved her head back placing her bottom lip on the tip of his cock before saying “I want to feel this dick inside me” she then let a large drool of spit slide over the top of his cock, Stan was really turned on by the fact she asked him and using his dick like she was talking into a microphone, Jill kneeled up and unbuttoned her waistcoat before pulling her top off over her head, she then reached back unhooked her bra and as she sat down next to Stan on the bed to take off her boots, socks, jeans and pants Stan unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down to his knees, Stan had barley sat back up when Jill was climbing over him to straddle him, she reached down with her hand guiding his hard cock into her pressing pussy, Stan couldn’t help but moan as he felt his cock start to enter her, Jill then moaned with Stan as she further lowered her cunt onto his cock before moving back and forward bumping his ass into the bed, Jill continued to ride Stan as she would lower her self to his face to slip her tongue into his mouth and tell him how fucking good his cock was before needing to sit back up for deeper penetration, Stan decided he wanted to go on top and then moved both him and Jill over, Jill now laying with her back on the bed and Stan now thumping between her legs his trousers now around his ankles, Jill pushed Stan’s Shirt up his back and held it up with one hand as she used the other to grip his ass cheeks, Stan continue to pound Jill’s pussy until he could feel his balls pulse before collapsing his full weight onto Jill moving his mouth to her ear “I going to fucking cum” Jill turned her head so her mouth met his and between kissing him said “cum up ouch my awww pussy babbbyyyyyyyyy” Stan thrust again then felt his cock burst deep in Jill’s pussy.

Jill with her legs spread and Stan’s deflating cock still in her pussy sighed then smiled, she then started to rub his back, after a few moments Stan pulled back and pulled himself off the bed, then pulling his pants and trousers on he tucked his shirt into them, Jill lay on the bed legs still spread cum running from her, she looked at him “Well its been good honey” Stan said “but I need to go”, Jill looked sad “its ok Hun I got your mobile number and you got mine, phone me in a couple of days if you don’t hear from me before, ok?” Jill went to speak but Stan just projected the thought ‘just nod if you understand’ Jill then nodded emphatically, Stan picked up the days shopping Jill had bought him then walked out the room, when he closed the door he had a little laugh then headed home.

To be continued….