The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malicious Intent

Chapter 3

MC MF MD

Stan the delivery guy has a new charm and it’s not in his personality, it’s a new piece of jewellery he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm.

Malicious Intent: the Beginning

Chapter 3

Stan presses the door alert for Marshall’s PLC and cant wait to see Kim the little sexy secretary working there, he cant help but feel horny when thinking about her, he doesn’t mind the idea of a guy as old and ugly as himself fantasising and ogling a young pretty thing like her.

“Hello Marshall’s plc” God she sound so fucking sexy Stan thinks to himself as he presses the button and answers back “pick up and deliveries”. Stan hears the door release buzz and pushes the heavy steel door open and heads up the flight of stairs to the main office, then he can see her, she’s dressed in a red tight fitting top and sitting behind her desk, he can feel himself gets annoyed by the fact she doesn’t even want to look at him and wishes he could get her drunk and alone for a while before dropping the packages off and picking up the letters to go and then heading for the door but not before steeling another perverted glance at her petite frame behind the reception desk.

Stan draws up to the small antique shop just off the main street and gets out the van making his way round to the back and fishing out the brown paper and string wrapped parcel, he then walks to the front of the shop and opens the door.

As he steps inside a bell chime at the top of the door sounds as he pushes it fully open and he can see his first full view of the shop, as he scans around he immediately notices the shop is far larger than he thought it would have been judging from the outside but still its crammed full of what he would call junk.

“Hello” Stan asks as he makes his way further into the dark shop “Hello young man” a low but confident voice answers as a hunched little man rounds a large oak table piled high with books and shuffles his way to him, Stan steps forward “got a package for you” and he starts to pass it to the old man, the old man makes no attempt to move and looks at Stan with a transfixed stare which kind of makes Stan uncomfortable “could you please place it over next to the glass shelf” Stan’s happy at what seemed like a lengthy pause the old man has told him what to do so he can leave but as he makes his way over to the shelf he can still feel the old man’s stare baring down on him, Stan gets to the shelf drops the package onto it and is ready to leave when then he hears the oddest thing from the old man, Stan turns to him “I can help you with your dilemma” says the old man, “what with” the old man smiles “I can help you with the young woman you lust after, Stan”, “How do u know my name”, “that doesn’t matter, what does is that I have the power to help you” Stan looked at the old man and laughed “ok ill play along, how can you have the power to help” the old man moves closer to Stan and opens a drawer in an old maple cabinet and pulls from it a silver disc that looks like an old roman coin with a thin pieces of black leather strapping “ a charm, not just any charm but one the longer you have the it the more you will understand it and the more you will want it” the old man offers the charm and Stan reaches out to accept “how will it help me, and what you want for it” the old man lets go of the strap and it falls into Stan’s open palm “you will see for yourself how it will help, all I will say both parties have to hold the charm at the same time, and I wish nothing from you at this moment just come back and let me know how you get on” Stan now looking at the charm turns and leaves the shop after thanking him.

Stan gets home and walks in the front door hoping his dinner is ready then he can have a few pints and chill with the TV. As he opens the door he can see his wife (Mary) of 43 years has done nothing in the house again and has her fat ass sat in front of the TV again “Stan close that door your letting the draught in” she didn’t even look up at him, to much effort thought Stan as he slung his bag down and walked to the other sofa and sat down “what’s for dinner” Mary shot a look at him “what ever your making, I didn’t feel up to making anything tonight” Stan looked back at her “just tonight or ever”, “you must feel brave tonight, eh answering back and giving lip as soon as your in the door, well you can sleep in the spare room again” Stan stood up not wanting to argue with her, truth be told he never argued and just got on with it letting her get her own way, and he then made his way to the kitchen “don’t burn anything and make something that doesn’t take to long I’m hungry” he heard her say.

After dinner Stan cleared up the plates and headed for the living room and sat next to Mary who was watching TV again, as he sat down he heard her deeply sigh in disgust that he distracted her from her viewing, Stan then realising he wasn’t going to be able to watch anything he wanted so remembering the charm he pulled it from his top pocket, he held the strap and let it dangle like a pendulum watching it and started thinking if it could be worth anything.

“What’s that crap” Stan was brought back out his deep chain of thought by Mary demanding to know what he had “it better not have cost mush, we don’t have money to waste” Stan thinking how she had never worked a day in her life since she met him wanted to tell her they wouldn’t have money problems if she had a job instead of sitting around all day, but thought better of it “nope, never cost a penny” as Stan held the strap Mary grabbed the disc or coin part and looked at it before tossing it and going back to look at the TV, as the charm swung back and forth as Stan held the strap he wanted to tell her to turn the station but again thought better of it.

After about another 20 min Stan thought to himself ‘ I wish she would turn the channel over so I could get to watch what I like too’ but knowing her favourite show was on knew that wouldn’t happen but as Stan thought all this a strange thing happened Mary passed him the controller for the TV “what’s up” Mary looked at him “just thought you wanted to see your programs too” in all the years they were together Mary had never done anything like this for him.

After another 10 min and Stan trying to come to terms with Mary’s offer he thought to himself ‘I wish she would make a cup of tea’ just as he thought it Mary got up from the sofa “where you going” Stan asked “to make a cuppa for you” Mary looked at him before heading to the kitchen……………..Stan spent the rest of the night thinking about what had happened.

Stan awoke the next morning and his first thought was breakfast in bed, within 15 min Mary who had slept on the couch last night was bringing him a tray into the bedroom and sat it on his lap, Stan then ordered her to iron his clothes and polish his shoes.

By the time Stan had finished his breakfast he headed down stairs and his clothes and shoes were ready, he took his time in getting ready, “Mary” Stan said “come here” Mary made her way from the kitchen to the living room “Mary how would you feel about leaving me” Mary looked at him “why would I leave, you should be the one leaving” Stan then taking a deep breath and really testing the power decided he would go for it, he was very nervous but knew now all the things he had made Mary do must have been down to the charm, Stan was nervous thinking this final test might not work “Mary, you will leave me, I don’t care where you go, maybe your sisters but you will pack a small bag take some money from the drawer and leave” Stan stood back holding his breath and on guard in case Mary flew at him, but she merely walked past him to the stairs, then Stan remembered “Mary, as far as your concerned you don’t have anything to do with our finances or this house anymore it is totally mine, do you understand” Mary looked back at him saying “yes” as she nodded then went up stairs.

20 min later Mary walked down the stairs with her bag and out the front door Stan grinned then thought about his next move, would it work again? How long does it last? How does it work? He thought about it all for a while and decided he wouldn’t try it again till tomorrow in case Mary came back and it didn’t last, but one thing he thought about was Kim the sexy secretary and Sharon the stuck up bitch who worked down the pub, yea Sharon would be his next test if Mary didn’t come home tonight or tomorrow and he could be sure about the charm.

Stan woke to find Mary was still gone and realised it must have worked, he gave the charm another look and smiled, now his next test was to get the charm to work its magic on Sharon in the pub, but he had all day to work that one out. And how she would warm to him, yea the ice bitch was going to get it.

To be continued….