The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malicious Intent

Chapter 2

MC MF MD

Stan the delivery guy has a new charm and it’s not in his personality, it’s a new piece of jewellery he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm.

Malicious Intent: Sharon

Chapter 2

Moggies’ Bar

Sharon had been a waitress and worked behind the bar in Moggie’s pub since she was 17 and still at school, now at 23 she knew all the regulars and was an old hand at the job never getting flustered no matter how busy it was or how much hassle from come-on’s she got, especially from the regulars in the Bar. She had just called time she cleaned and polishing the bar counter before closing time at 23:00, She knew the 7 regulars in the bar tonight were watching her 5′7 slim long brown haired frame rubbing hard at the bar top, breasts jiggling in her dark blue shirt as she rubbed. Sharon knew all the guys who drank in the pub and didn’t have a high opinion of any of them, but some were more creepy than others, but by and by she loved working in the restaurant and only done more shifts in the bar so she could put more to her savings so she and her fiancé (Mark who worked off shore to earn more money) could afford their first house together.

Sharon heard the bar door open and saw Stan come in, Stan was one of the creepier regulars that drank in the pub and wasn’t well liked by the other regulars, Sharon herself had learned to given him a hard time so he knew to leave her alone, (she remembered about the time when she was 17 and Stan had groped her as she passed with a tray and told her how beautiful she was, Sharon still wished she had been stronger then to tell someone but had let it go preferring to toughen up and deal with it by giving him a hard time in front of the other regulars), Stan walked up to the Bar “Closed Stan, you missed last orders” Sharon said without looking at him, she knew Stan had went red because the other drinkers were watching him get a hard time, Stan shuffled to the end of the bar where Sharon was “cant you just serve me my usual quickly, I’ll finish real quick” Sharon then took pleasure in looking him in the eyes to tell him “no” loudly enough so all could hear and further the unwanted attention he was getting, Stan stood for a few second just leering her as she worked “your not getting served Stan” Sharon said again getting more annoyed as he was still standing there, Stan then reached into his pocket and pulled out an old crispy note “well can I have some change for the Fruit Machine then please” Sharon look at him, then thinking it would get him away sooner, opened the till and took out the change and swapped the tattered note with the coins, as she did so she noticed her hand touched some kind of silver disc or coin on a chain around Stan’s hand, Stan took the coins and walked over to the machine, Sharon put the note in the till and continued work at the bar. She was still working hard on polishing up the bar but was finding more energy like it was getting easier and continually glancing up to the fruit machine which was round the corner in a recess of the pub to take up less space, Stan was muttering to himself as he played the machine and she found herself thinking she had been a tad hard on him. So after calling “time” for the last time she poured a pint and walked round the bar and over to the machine going round the long way so the remaining drinkers wouldn’t notice, she placed the glass on the shelf next to the machine “its on me” and she looked at him “thanks” said Stan as he picked it up and went back to looking at the machine, Sharon walked back round to the other drinkers and started collecting empty glasses and ushering people out. Eventually at about 23:10 after locking the Bar door and washing the remaining glasses she sat at the end of the bar and took her shoes of to rub her feet, Stan came over and sat next to her placing his empty glass on the bar, Sharon smiled “do u want another Stan, my treat” Stan sighed “no I got what I came for, thanks” and he smiled slyly. Sharon jumped from the seat “well how about something else, something stronger” at that point Brian the manager came in from the restaurant and into the bar to check everything was ok “you ok Shaz” he said “yea fine” Sharon said looking at him then when she looked back around for Stan he had made his way to the other unlocked door and left “you sure your ok Shaz” Brian asked again “just I thought you really didn’t trust Stan” Sharon looked quickly from the closing door back to Brian “he’s ok Brian, you should just give him a chance” She knew she was being snappy with Brian because she had felt like that before tonight, but she now thought that she and everyone hadn’t really known him, she was also annoyed because he hadn’t taken up the offer off another drink with her, Sharon finished her shift and left for home.

Sharon was in her room on the phone to Mark, this was usual and had been for a while, Mark was working away from home and they spoke lots on the phone to make up for the time they weren’t together, telling each other that soon they would have saved enough and they could buy their new home, normally she was excited thinking about it but now she was thinking that because he was away for so long they had grown apart and she wasn’t sure she wanted a place with him, but she didn’t want to upset him or make a rash decision so she talked slightly less than normal but still much the same, infact the only thing that was really different was that usually she would talk dirty to him so he could wank over the phone as she told him things she wanted him to do to her, but today she wanted him to talk dirty to her. As Mark told her how he wanted her to dress and how he was going to fuck her Sharon imagined a head between her legs and her clit getting licked, Sharon was close to orgasm and Mark thought he was doing great, She had the receiver held to her ear with her shoulder, one hand holding herself open as the other franticly swept over her swollen hood, moaning with every pass and listening to Mark as she pictured her clit being vigorously licking and sucked as she ground her ass against the bed until she reached her target.

Sharon then wondered after coming around from the best orgasm she had ever had why the line was quiet………..”Mark” Sharon asked “Who the fuck is Stan, Shaz” Sharon was shocked at what he was asking “I don’t know Mark, Why” Mark instantly shot back “you screamed his name at the end, what the fucks going on” Sharon tried to convince Mark that there was nothing going on but couldn’t, telling him that he must have misheard her. After a while she came off the phone and tried to think of why she was moaning Stan’s name and was it coincidence that it had been the best sexual experience of her life.

Sharon got herself ready for work she wore her knee length tight black skirt, dark blue shirt, black heels and red matching bra and thong. Sharon had just finished her make-up when she first realised that she hadn’t give her break up with Mark any thought, she dwelled on it asking herself why she wasn’t upset but she couldn’t answer the question, all she knew that she was excited and in a really good mood, she then pulled her attention back to her image in the mirror and pulled out her old leather jacket and swung it on, then she reached behind her head pulled her hair free from the bobble and rolled the bobble over her wrist, then with her fingers she scrunched and waved her long brown hair then left for work.

Sharon got into work and went straight to the bar after taking her jacket off in the staff room, she then went behind the counter said a few hi’s and stood beside Brian at the till “your in the restaurant tonight shaz, you forget?” Brian asked her, Brian knew Sharon hated working in the Bar, “its ok I’ll do the Bar tonight” Sharon pleaded more than asked, and then she served a young couple at the end of the bar…..

Sharon had waited all night on Stan coming in, she didn’t know why but she wanted to see him and just to talk to him but she realised he might just not come in tonight and her working in the bar instead of the restaurant would be a night wasted, but still she hung on hoping he would come in then the thought hit her ‘what if he never came to the pub again, how could she contact him she didn’t know where he stayed’ so she decided that after her shift she could walk around the local area hoping to see him in passing, she knew he stayed local and knew it couldn’t do any harm…………….so after her shift Sharon asked and confirmed with Brian if she could work the rest of the week (she needed every chance to try and catch Stan) then she left the pub with her heart thumping knowing there was a chance she could find Stan’s house.

To be continued….