The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malicious Intent

Chapter 1

MC MF MD

Stan the delivery guy has a new charm and it’s not in his personality, it’s a new piece of jewellery he found while delivering a package to an antique shop. And Stan knows just how he will use this new lucky charm.

Malicious Intent

Chapter 1

Kim, Michelle, Karen, Hanna, Nick and Steve are all at their desk in the main office when the security door buzzer sounds, all heads turn to Kim and a resounding laughter rings out at Kim’s natural reaction to cringe and turn a slight shade of red, Kim is a petite 5,2 blonde and very attractive 22 year old who knows that come 14:20 on a Tuesday and Friday the security door buzzer will go and Stan (Stan is 63years old about 5′6 with a grey balding comb over haircut, thick glasses and is easily 4 stone over weight, all this added to the fact he has badly rotting teeth means its no surprise he’s not the boss at home) the creepy old delivery guy will shout “delivery and pick up” over the intercom when she answers, its not what Stan says its how he looks at her that creeps Kim out and its not just her that notices, the whole office treat it like a joke.

Kim reaches for the phone and presses ‘intercom’ on the control “Marshall’s PLC” Kim says hoping that it will be some client or another delivery guy “Deliveries and pickups” came the lisp reply “Oh, ok” Kim said and pressed the door release button. After a moment the double doors at the bottom of the office next to Kim’s desk open and close with Kim not wanting to look up, she hopes that Stan will pick up the packages in the overnight tray and leave the drop off stuff next to the trolley and go, thinks to herself that its not that hard just drop off pick up and go but knows the whole office is watching her and that she will need to look up, when she dose Kim can see Stan looking directly at her “Hi Stan, well the stuff is over there and can you just put the drop off on the trolley thanks” Stan nodded but is clearly looking at the 34b chest under the white sleeveless polo top Kim decided to wear that morning, Kim feels herself going slightly redder again and looks back down at the paperwork she had finished but trying to pretend she’s in the middle off.

Kim then notices something unusual, Stan normally leaves after that but she can sense him shuffling towards her desk and almost feel the wheezing breathing coming closer, Kim looks up “everything ok Stan” Stan was inches from her desk and dropped a clipboard and paper onto her desk “New policy you need to sign” Kim felt anger at the way he had dropped the board but smiled saying “sure thing” she picked up the clipboard and started to sign (asking no questions so he will go sooner), “not there, there” said Stan and he quickly grabbed her wrist and moved it to the last column, Kim noticed he had something around his wrist and that it had touched the back of her hand, but eager to get rid of him she quickly signed it and gave him it back “see you Friday Stan” Said Kim and looked back at the finished work on her desk hoping hell leave now, Stan stayed still for a few seconds and replied “yes, Friday” then giggled and walked out the door with the pickups. Kim felt happy when he left and started to laugh as Nick and Steve joked about how much Stan had the hot’s for her.

Work on Thursday was strange for Kim, the day was normal but she just wanted to go home, not in a not well or can’t be bothered way but in a new way that she just wanted this day to be done, so she spent most of the day not making much conversation with her workmates.

Kim got home from work had dinner with her mom and dad then went straight to her room picked up the phone and dialled “ hey beautiful, how’s you” came the answer on the phone from Kim’s long term boyfriend Karl “I’m ok babe but I’m just ringing to tell you that I’m not coming round tonight ok” Kim was ready to say bye and hang up “everything ok babe” said Karl, Kim had to think then answered “yea just want to get myself sorted for tomorrow that’s all, goin to have a bath then get my clothes out and have an early night” Kim just wanted to hang up “well I’ll come over for a while babe and see you” Kim felt a sudden feeling of anger “Karl I said I wanted an early night ok, ill see you at the weekend ok” Karl persisted again “have I done something wrong, why don’t I bring over a bottle of wine and we……….” Kim shot back this time “we can what Karl eh what can we do, have sex while my mom and dad are downstairs then you go over to you mom and dads and go to sleep…….no I want an early night ok I’ll talk to you over the weekend” Kim hung up and felt a twinge of guilt, where did that come from Karl had not done anything wrong, ok ill get my stuff sorted have a bath then phone him back to say sorry.

Kim ran a bath then went to her wardrobe, she opened the doors and took a step back, then without to much thought she picked out a shining cream silk blouse, a tight black skirt black heels and lay them on the chair she then went to her drawer and picked out a black bra and thong, Kim then went for a bath and spent the next several hours shaving plucking moisturising and painting her toes herself before changing into a powder pink and baby blue matching set of nightshirt and shorts and going to bed forgetting all about that guy Karl.

Kim woke before the alarm clock, well truth be told she had barely slept at all that night and she didn’t know why, and had a needing desire to feel between her legs.

When she did she found that her shorts had become drenched, but without hesitation she thrust her hand down into her shorts and deep between her thighs stretching the elastic on the shorts and finding exactly what she was looking for, her swollen clit throbbing under her touch, normally she didn’t like to much pressure on her spot and preferred the areas above and below getting more attention but this morning she applied full pressure to it and flicked her fingers back and forth drawing her heels more and more into the mattress and her knees towards the ceiling with every pass, until she arched her back and finally gave in to the relief and the warn feeling flowing to her toes.

Kim got out of bed after a few moment and showered, then paid careful attention to her makeup and putting her hair up before dressing in the black bra and thong, skirt and blouse preferring to put her heels on downstairs, she passed up breakfast and headed for the office.

When Kim got in she had a quick cup of tea and played down the jovial comments from people in the office on her appearance, and sat at her desk, she had a lot of work to get through but could not concentrate; all she knew was that she was aware of the time and how slow it seemed to be passing………….come 13:20 Kim had an uncontrollable urge to go to the toilet and check her appearance in the mirror, after undoing a few buttons on her blouse and pushing up her bra a bit then sliding her hands down her sides and smoothing out her skirt she decided she looked good and headed back to her desk.

Over the next hour Kim played with a pencil running it against her cheek and neck down to between her cleavage inserting the rubber tip into her bra then back up to her neck as she stared at the clock………..then 14:22 arrived on the clock and the security buzzer went…….Kim’s right hand darted for the receiver and her left hand index finger slapped the intercom button “Hello” Kim asked excitedly, she could here the usual laughing in the office but today was different, she didn’t care “hello” she asked again her heart pounding “deliveries and pickups” as soon as she heard the voice Kim had a need to see the person who spoke them, “come in, come in” Kim said and hit the door release button, if Kim thought the day had been slow so far it seemed like an entire age for Stan the walk up the flight of stairs and through the double doors, but when he did appear through them, Kim felt a sudden giddy rush of excitement, here stood a guy old enough to be her granddad, overweight and close to a walking human disaster but she craved a need to be accepted by him, she didn’t care what he was like all that mattered was how she looked when he looked at her and if he was as turned on as she new he had been on several occasions he had visited the office and had a bulge in his trousers after leering at her, “Hi Stan” Kim stuck her butt out in the chair and humped herself forward with her elbows on the desk, trying to give ample view of her pert freshly adjusted tits “didn’t do it right” Stan mumbled as he dropped off the packages and made his way for the out tray, Kim was surprised and a little hurt he wasn’t paying her attention (was she not good looking enough? how long ago had Stan lost interest? How could she have missed her chance?) “what, sorry Stan” said Kim while adjusting herself again for better viewing of her breasts, not even looking up again Stan replied “you didn’t say Marshall PLC, Kimberly” then he looked up smiled turned away and began walk out the door, at this point a totally deflated Kim clutching at straws to keep him close to her longer shouted “I need to sign remember” Stan stopped then looking back said in a low tone “ not important anymore only the worth while ones need to sign” and he smiled again and let go of the door.

As the door slowly closed Kim’s bumping heart began to quiet and she could hear the whispering in the rest of the office, Kim tried to make sense of it all she was good looking especially today, she knew that so why would a guy like Stan not be interested in her, she was totally out of his league so he should desire her he should want to ogle her………………..Then Kim knew she hadn’t made it obvious enough, she had to let him know it was ok to look at her and judge her, then before she knew it she was round the desk and across the office out the door and made her way down the stairs “Stan, Stan, Wait a moment please” when she got to him he was on the one step down the landing and she walked right over to him, not knowing what to say she stood as close as she could to him his head level with her breasts, she tried to think of something to say but the thought of him ripping the buttons off her blouse and pulling it open grabbing at her bra pulling it down while burying his head in her chest his mouth searching for her hard nipples was to much, her mind would not work properly “Stan” she said again this time her hand clasped behind her back one leg drawn up on her toes behind the other like a silly school girl “I got a lot to do” he said looking at her face, Kim went red “oh well I wont keep you to long” she said with a laugh, he didn’t respond just looked at her, Kim tilted her head, she could not help but look at his trousers, then she smiled, the bulge was there “ I was wondering if we could go out some time” Stan stared at her and then smiled “you asking if you can take me out” Kim had never asked any guy out she had always been asked out and had expected to be taken out at there expense, but she would only to happily take Stan out for a date “Well yea, maybe a bite to eat, a movie……..” Kim paused then finished the sentence in a muffled quiet tone “a hotel room” Kim looked for a reaction then smiled back when Stan winked “how about now. But lets forget about the movies eh, go grab your jacket and bag” Kim hurried off back to the office, her heart was pounding again, she was desperate to get back to Stan just in case he decided to forget about there date and finish his deliveries, Kim grabbed her Jacket then quickly opened her handbag just to make sure the condoms she bought at the corner store this morning where still there, it must have been about the twentieth time she checked but she needed to be sure they were there, then she hurriedly ran to the doors and after Stan.

To Be Continued