The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Show — Chapter 4

By Jerr Tameth

“Do you like amusement park rides?”

The magician/hypnotist, Tracey, was looking at my husband and bouncing on her toes in anticipation of whatever she had in store for us next.

“This is a bit like the spinning teacups, but with a surprise ending. Sir, why don’t you go first?”

Tracey pushed the giant sphere on the rolling platform across the stage, stopping in front of Jack so he could climb inside. It took a couple of tries, but he finally figured out that he could fit by going in feet-first with his hands on the floor, then backing in so he landed in a sitting position facing the hatch with his knees next to his ears. Tracey closed the hatch and secured it with a series of brass latches that sounded very familiar. She then walked around the device and started turning the crank. It seemed to turn easily, and gradually picked up speed as she went.

The ball wasn’t just rotating on a single axis, it was spinning, twisting, and rolling in all directions at once. Having had my head carried around in a box, I had a fair idea of how he felt. Tracey stopped cranking and the ball gradually slowed as it coasted to a stop.

She opened the hatch and peered inside. I couldn’t see what had became of him though, as the magician was standing in the way. Then she waved the other volunteer over and instructed her to climb in next. Where the heck did Jack go? It took her several attempts to get in, which gave us plenty of clear views of her thong and her bare breasts. Her dress was not built for acrobatics and contortion.

Also, she wasn’t very good at this. At least, not compared to my husband, wherever he had been spirited off to. Despite having a smaller frame than he does, she was having a much harder time getting herself in.

At one point she found herself with her head and shoulders inside the ball along with one of her legs, leaving the other hanging awkwardly outside the hatch.

Then she apologized to the ball.

I heard Jack’s muffled voice say, “Don’t worry about it, it’s already crowded in here. I… Sorry, but I think you need to try to get your head in over here.”

Jack was still in the ball.

There was barely enough room for one person in there. How could they fit two? Now I really wanted to see what Tracey had done to him.

There was quite a bit more negotiating, but she finally (somehow) got herself inside almost entirely. All that was outside the ball was her ass. Somehow the dress had been hiked way up and tucked inside, leaving her bare rear fully exposed to us.

Tracey walked over to me and picked up my head, saying, “I thought you might like a better view.” She hoisted me up to eye level and balanced me on her shoulder with one hand. I had a front row seat. Her ass was smooth and pale. The thin purple string of her thong did nothing to cover the clenched pucker of her asshole. Tracey took a deep breath and smacked her hand down on that ass as hard as she could. Immediately a muffled squeal came from inside the ball. I watched in fascination as her asshole clenched rhythmically in time with a loud “oh! oh! oh! oh!” A clear red handprint quickly formed on the previously flawless skin.

Before the orgasm was over, Tracey pushed the hatch closed, shoving the ass further in as she went. With one last shove it was closed. The “oh’s” turned to “mmpf! mmpf! mmpf!” With perhaps even more gusto than then before. Soon, all was quiet.

The magician set me down on the back of the red-blouse girl that she had been sitting on before. She slapped HER ass again too, but there was no visible effect, either because she was frozen in place, or because the magic didn’t work through the grey pants she was still wearing.

Then she walked to the crank and began turning it, picking up speed as she went. Soon, Tracey stepped back and let it coast.

“This material becomes transparent once it reaches a certain speed,” she explained. We were all still hypnotized, so it made sense at the time. “I need a volunteer who is surprised to suddenly discover that he is wearing a chastity cock-cage to come up on stage and turn the crank.”

Sheepishly, a man stands up, and makes his way to the stage. He too is walking funny, holding his crotch with his hands while staying hunched over like he can’t stand up straight. Tracey stepped back so he could turn the crank.

The ball was featureless except for the hatch, and the hatch was becoming a blur as the man spun it faster and faster. Gradually, the appearance changed. It was still a spinning blur, but it was a different blur.

“Thank you, volunteer. You may return to your seat after passing through the doorway.” He hesitated, then stepped through and started towards his seat. From my spot on the human furniture I could only see him from about the waist down behind the curve of the ball, but that was enough. His cock was bulging inside a metal wire cage.

“Wait!” The magician hurried over to him just before he left the stage. He stopped and turned around. Face to face with him, both of them nude, she went up on her tip-toes as if kissing him. I really couldn’t see. His body shook like he was touching a high voltage wire. Cum flowed down his leg as he shook. After a while, his knees gave out, and she lowered him gently into a sitting position, all without taking her lips off of his. With both of her hands behind his head, she climbed onto him as he lay back. He appeared to still be cumming, but his balls were empty, milked dry. She ground her bare pussy against the metal cage. After a while, she sat up, still astride him. His mouth was open and orgasms shook through him as he lay there, but he wasn’t making any noise. I’m guessing that his voice had been stolen by the hypnotic bunny who continued to torture him. Then she started masturbating, one hand between her legs, one on a breast, her fluffy tail wiggling back and forth on top of the cage. She started slowly, but it didn’t take long before she came, muscles clenching. She kept going and came again quickly. And again a third time. The fur on her bunny tail seemed to bristle and “poof up” as each orgasm hit her.

Eventually, she let him go. He was left

twitching on the floor of the stage, silently gasping for breath and staring off into space.

Meanwhile, the spinning ball had continued to slow. It seemed as if the ball had become completely invisible, and we were simply watching the contents spin. They were still moving too fast to really make out any details, but I could see my husband’s white shirt in there along with the black of her dress and his pants.

Eventually, it slowed enough to make out what we were looking at. There was no visible ball, just two people so closely wrapped around each other that the shape of the ball was obvious. They had found a way to both fit in the ball by forming a sort of “69” style yin-yang. You know how you can stack a chair on top of another chair by turning the top one upside down? They were sort of like that, but curled up into a ball. My husband still had his knees up around his ears, but his ankles were around HER ears. And vise versa. His face was pushed hard up against her crotch, and her face against his.

They were fully stopped before I noticed that anything was wrong.

Tracey made her way over to them and felt around the invisible ball to locate the invisible hatch. Sure enough, she found it in front of a bare ass with a large red handprint on it. But that was not the pale smooth ass of the lady with the slinky dress. It was my husband’s ass in a slinky dress.

The bunny smacked his ass, giving him a second hand print to match the first. I heard him begin making the noises that I was used to hearing whenever he cums. The woman squeezed in there with him was probably getting quite a facefull.

Exactly what had happened inside that spinning ball?

* * *

The magician rolled them to the back of the stage (and out of my sight) while they extricated themselves—it was going to take a while. She walked back up to the petite blonde in kneesocks stretched into an X floating just off the ground.

“I believe you have something of mine.”

Tracey reached her hand towards the helpless girl’s pussy left exposed by the crotchless lingerie. She paused to look her in the eye before thrusting her fingers inside.

The girl thrashed around, straining against her invisible bonds and shouting “fuck! Oh fuck!” as she came. Soon it was over, and Tracey had the small blue scarf in her hand, having pulled it out from within the exhausted girl.

But the blue scarf was not all that came out. It was tied to another scarf. And that to another… a chain of scarves disappearing into the girls pussy. Tracey gave the chain a tug, pulling out several more. She pulled out a full arm’s length of scarves. Then another.

She starting pulling on the chain of scarves slowly and deliberately. Each square of cloth was connected to the next by a knot. Looking at the expression on the helpless girl’s face, the sensation of the knots and fabric being pulled from her was about to make her cum again.

In the last moment before she came, the magician stopped pulling out the scarves. The girl hung almost on the edge of orgasm for several seconds… but the moment had passed.

“Ladies,” the magician suddenly called out as the girl moaned in frustration, “please check your pussies for the other end of this chain, or I fear we may never find it!”

The women who were still free to move (not me, obviously) stood up and reached down their pants or up their skirts, fingering themselves in search of a chain of scarves.

“Ooh! I found it!” Someone shouted. She had short brown hair. She wore a white shirt, a black knee-length skirt over black tights. She arrived on stage with her skirt hiked up and her tights pulled down to her knees, a colorful piece of cloth pulled an inch or two out of her pussy.

“Oh good,” said the bunny, looking relieved. “You found it. You can just pull that out by yourself, then, please.”

The girl started pulling a cloth chain out of herself hand over hand. As she went, her breathing got more ragged as the knots tying each piece together slid out of her pussy and bumped across her clit. Her legs were getting a bit wobbly, so she dropped to her knees. Soon, the pile of scarves on the floor in front of her was as large as the pile in front of the other girl. Still, she kept pulling out length after length, breasts heaving.

I was so intent on watching her pulling the scarves out that I had forgotten to watch the girl on the other end. It wasn’t until I heard her moan in pleasure and glanced her way that I saw that the knotted chain of cloth was being pulled back into her as it was being pulled out of the other girl. Looking back and forth between the two, it was obvious that they were both getting closer to orgasm.

They both started shaking gently at first. Then they both started making noises—both at the same time, making little “oh, oh, oh” sounds. Then they both moved on to “ah, ah, ah” in perfect synchrony. Just as the last of the scarves disappeared into the first girl and was pulled from the second, they both hit orgasm, arching their backs and yelling “fuuuuuuuck!” at exactly the same time.

The girl hanging in the air hung limply from her invisible bonds, exhausted. The girl with the short brown hair, her black tights still pulled down to her knees, laid back on the stage, eyes closed, too exhausted to move.

Tracey walked over to her and crouched down beside her. “Was that good?”

She nodded weakly.

“How would you like to take the scarves home tonight as a keepsake?”

“Um… Sure... Tha… Thanks,” she panted.

“Give me a moment, I’ll need to hypnotize the scarves so they’ll go with you—if they want to, of course.”

“Uh…” She suddenly opened her eyes, but the hypnotist had already turned to the pile of scarves near the woman’s feet.

Picking up the end of the chain (the blue end-scarf that had started everything), Tracey whispered to it. After a minute, she paused and held it up to her ear. “Hmm… do you think so? Okay... Yes... Okay, I’ll give the signal.”

She dropped the scarf and turned to face the audience. “You’re in for a treat. And she’s in for a surprise…

“Now!”

Something happened to the pile. It started wriggling and writhing all over. The fabric was untying itself. Suddenly four pieces of cloth jumped out of the pile, landing on the volunteer’s hands and feet. Startled, she began to struggle, but the scarves wrapped themselves around her wrists and ankles, holding her down. Slowly, her legs were pulled apart. One of the scarves then rolled itself into a ball and floated above the pile. Then it suddenly shot towards the girl and disappeared back into her pussy at a frightening speed like she was getting hit by a miniature cannonball. She shrieked, but it seemed to be more in surprise than anything else. In a moment, another scarf began hovering and rolling itself up. It too shot suddenly into her. Now more and more were joining in, faster and faster.

Unlike the last time these were inside her, now they appeared to be taking up space. In other words, her belly was starting to swell. We watched, spellbound (perhaps literally), as she grew from slim, to pregnant, to very pregnant by the time the pile was gone. The last four scarves released her arms and legs and quickly followed their brothers inside.

She lay there on the stage, motionless. Whether from shock, exhaustion, or magic spell, I’m not sure. She was a good match for the young man in the cock cage, lying exhausted not too far away.