The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Show — Chapter 3

By Jerr Tameth

It took me a while to recover from the tickling. The audience members passed the box with my feet in it back towards the stage, and Tracey sort of stacked me up in a haphazard pile next to my husband so he could hold me. Or... some of me, I guess. We were still up on the stage, so we had a great view for the rest of the magic show. I still believed I was chopped up inside various boxes, so I was probably still hypnotized. The audience was enjoying it, so I guess they were probably still hypnotized too. I kept forgetting that part—everything just seemed so real that, at the time… well, to me it really WAS real.

I can confirm that Tracey’s rabbit ears were real ears, too. I hadn’t noticed before, but she also had a fluffy little bunny tail just above her firm round ass.

“Now, ladies and gentlemen, let’s move on to the rest of the show. I’ll need another ‘volunteer’ to come to the stage.” I could hear a slight pause when she said “volunteer,” as if she wanted us to hear the air-quotes.

“No, no. Put your hands down. I’m not talking to any of you—I’m talking to your bodies. The body that would like to volunteer will feel themselves being slapped on the ass when I clap my hands. If that happens to you, you can volunteer by leaping out of your seat and squealing like a little girl.”

<CLAP>

“EEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Excellent! Well done, sir. You really know how to follow instructions. Now tell me: Do you usually cum the moment you touch that young lady beside you?

“I can see from your wide eyed expression that the answer is no. Don’t worry, I can fix that. Miss, if you’ll come down to the stage here, you can volunteer in his place. Tomorrow you’ll be able to make him cum instantly whenever he touches you. Just like—”

The lights flashed off for an instant, and Mr. Striped-Shirt was cumming again. I could hear him, but from my box on Jack’s lap I couldn’t really see much of the back row.

“—like that.”

The woman who was making her way down to the stage was blushing, but walking confidently. She wore charcoal grey slacks and a brilliantly red short-sleeved blouse. Her arms were smooth, slender and pale. Soon she was standing face to face with the bunny-magician, who wore nothing but heels and a bow tie.

Tracey spread her arms wide like she was going to hug her, but then leaned back suddenly as if flopping onto a bed. She ended up floating horizontally in the air at the girl’s eye-level, legs spread.

“Your job is to retrieve my magic scarf.”

The audience laughed. The girl tentatively reached out, obviously expecting a trick. The moment her fingers touched the magician’s skin she dropped to her knees. Tracey stayed reclined, casually lying there in mid-air while the ‘volunteer’ curled up into a shivering ball on the floor. She stayed that way for several seconds before standing back up on shaking, unsteady legs. The room was eerily quiet.

“You’re doing great, but I think the audience is confused. Why don’t you tell them what just happened.”

The girl with the red blouse turned to face the audience. She hesitated a moment, then took a deep breath and announced, “I had an orgasm when I touched her.”

“Very good,” Tracy added, without sitting up. “And for those of you who didn’t recognize an orgasm, you’re obviously not horny enough right now.”

She snapped her fingers a few times, and I really wanted to have the use of my hands again. I could tell my husband was breathing heavily too. My head was literally in his lap, but his boner could have been miles away for all I could do about it.

“Don’t forget, you still have to get that scarf. You had the right idea, but you stopped when you’d only just begun!

“Oh, and you two over there, don’t forget you’re still part of this show—Pinch! Pinch!”

Ah! Oh! I wish she’d stop saying that! I wish I could move. I wish I had a cock in me!

Across the stage, Miss Red-blouse took a few deep breaths and reached out her hand to try again to get the scarf. Just as before, she started cumming the moment she touched Tracey. She stumbled, but was able to remain standing for several seconds before collapsing to her knees and breaking contact. She hugged her arms around herself and shook as she came silently.

“You can do it!” Somebody shouted. A few other voices joined in with encouragement. The floating bunny-girl-magician clapped her hands once and Red-blouse’s boyfriend jumped to his feet rubbing his rear. “Umm.. yeah, you can do it,” he said without much enthusiasm. I guess there’s no accounting for taste, but she struck me as strong, elegant, and sophisticated, while her boyfriend seemed a bit whiny and shallow.

Soon, Red stood up again, obviously winded and weak-knee’d, but with newfound determination. After a few deep breaths, she quickly reached her hand out and thrust her fingers into Tracey’s crotch. She shivered, but remained standing. Everyone in the room seemed to hold their breath, but the girl in the red blouse was breathing heavier and heavier as the seconds passed. She was standing up and holding on despite the orgasm getting obviously more intense with each passing moment. She didn’t appear to be doing much ‘searching’ though—it was all she could do to stay standing.

She had been remarkably quiet during her performance, until her shaking knees began to slowly bend.

“Nnnnnnnnnnn!” The sound started quietly, growing louder as she tried heroically to keep her fingers inside the magician. But she soon dropped to the floor, convulsing and grunting through gritted teeth.

After a minute, she struggled to her feet again. Her face was flushed bright red like her blouse. She’d lost the calm composure she had when she first arrived at the stage. Now she was panting hoarsely—horny, sweaty, exhausted and determined, hunched over and swaying more than slightly. Lunging towards the hovering magician, she quickly wrapped one arm around Tracey’s leg, while her other hand went for the prize.

This orgasm wasn’t like the others. Now she wasn’t trying to fight it. Instead, she held onto it, grunting, moaning, and even screaming, but not giving up or letting go. Her hips thrust into empty air. Her whole hand was inside Tracey’s pussy now, and still she pushed it farther in.

Tracey was enjoying it too, playing with her own nipples, her little bunny tail wiggling, the fuzzy bunny ears quivering. “Ooh, that’s good. Just like that! Deeper, give it all to me! Keep going!”

Sure enough, she was now almost up to her elbow inside the magician. She clung to Tracy’s leg like a shipwreck survivor clinging to a floating log. But through all the screaming and moaning she still kept pushing her hand deeper. Her right arm was all the way to the shoulder inside Tracey when her strength finally gave out and she released her hold on the leg,

For a moment, she hung quivering limply from her arm inside Tracey, who started floating down and rotating to land on her feet.

As the woman’s arm slid wetly out from between Tracey’s legs, she was gently lowered to the floor. She came to rest with her knees and elbows on the stage, her ass in the air facing the audience, a very large wet patch visible on the grey slacks. Her red blouse was a sweaty disheveled mess crumpled around her armpits. One breast was visible where it had slipped out of a red bra. Her bare back was covered in sweat, heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

In her hand was a small blue scarf.

* * *

Tracey reached down and plucked the square of cloth from the girl’s hand and patted her on the ass. “Thank you for that.”

Then she sat down on top of her. The woman was suddenly still as a statue.

“You also make a wonderfully comfortable chair! Can we have a round of applause for her?”

As the audience clapped, so did Tracey. And every time she clapped, her chair’s boyfriend in the audience squeaked and squirmed as he felt each slap on his own ass.

It looked to me like the “chair” was no longer cumming when she touched Tracey—she was perfectly still while being sat on. But then the magician explained, “She’s still awake here, and still cumming, but I’ve frozen her in place for now.

“She’s getting first-hand experience with the power to make people cum with just a touch. Soon she’ll be an expert!”

I can’t imagine what the must have been like, cumming constantly while unable to even clench your own muscles.

Tracey stood up and gave the chair with the red blouse another hard slap on the ass before walking away.

“Now…” she clapped her hands a couple of times again for Mr. Chair. “Sorry, that’s just too much fun,” she laughed.

<clap clap>

“Okay, where was I?”

<clap>

“Ah yes,”

<clap>

“This scarf she retrieved for me has some interesting properties. If you toss it up in the air like this… you can see that it now hangs there in mid-air, stretched out like a painter’s canvas.”

The magician reached up and grabbed the scarf from where it hung, and it immediately turned back into a limp piece of cloth.

“I’m going to loan this scarf to the next volunteer,” she added before wadding it up into a ball and suddenly pushing it back into her pussy with a finger. At the same time, one of the girls in the audience jumped out of her seat as if she’d just been goosed! The girl was petite, with a brown page-boy haircut, black halter top, and leather miniskirt. She wore grey knee socks with no shoes.

“Ah, there’s our volunteer now. Come join us on the stage! Your boyfriend can join you here for a moment too—you look like a big strong fellow. I need you to pick her up and toss her into the air just like I did with the scarf—she only needs to be a few inches off the ground.”

The boyfriend was huge. He could have been a pro football player, or wrestler. She, on the other hand, was tiny. He probably could have tossed her like a football if he really tried. He came down to the stage and put his hands around her waist. He hoisted her upwards and let go.

Her arms and legs were immediately pulled taut as she hung there spread-eagled, as if she were chained to an invisible x-frame. Hanging in the air, her head was about even with the boyfriend’s. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately before turning to go back toward his seat.

“Not so fast,” Tracey stopped him. “You need to go through the doorway before you can leave the stage.”

The magician waved her hand dramatically towards the doorway that had made my clothes vanish. He shrugged, and walked over to it.

“Since our first volunteer decided to go through twice, I’ve decided to ‘up’ the stakes. You’ll lose all your clothes at once.”

He nodded, shrugged, and confidently stepped through, arriving on the other side fully nude.

Previously, I might have described him by saying that he was ‘hung like a horse.’ But I was a young mare one night, and have quite a bit of experience getting pounded by a variety of massive horse cocks. I’ve seen plenty of cocks larger than his, but not on a human.

This man was hung like a pony.

He stood there a moment, his erection throbbing with his heartbeat as he looked at Tracey for permission to return to his seat.

She nodded.

He strode back to seat to watch the rest of the show, leaving his girlfriend struggling against the invisible bonds keeping her arms and legs pulled securely into the shape of an “X.”

Tracey looked her up and down. The magician turned bunny-girl was wearing nothing. The girl who couldn’t move was wearing a shirt, skirt and kneesocks.

“You’re wearing too much.”

The girl grinned and nodded.

“Then let’s get another volunteer on the stage. I’ll need somebody with a pair of safety scissors. Please check your pockets everyone. One of you has them.”

“I’ve got them!” A slightly plump redhead in the second row hopped up from her seat and practically ran to the magician. She was wearing a fuzzy white sweater that looked amazingly soft.

“Well done, and welcome to the stage. Please use your scissors to remove her clothes. Let’s leave those socks on though.”

The redhead approached the girl who seemed to really enjoy struggling.

“Ooh, wait a moment!”

It was Tracey who stopped her. “Let’s make this more interesting. Why don’t we do this scene under a strobe light!”

Someone in the back of the room groaned. Tracey stepped behind a curtain at the edge of the stage and the room fell into darkness punctuated by regular flashes of light—about two per second.

In the back of the room, a man was having loud orgasms—about two per second. On the stage, the redhead in the sweater was cutting upwards through the front of the halter top. Because of the strobe, the scene played out in a series of still-frame images, almost like a live-action slide show. She must have cut through the bra and shirt in one motion, because suddenly they were gone from her chest, the fabric appearing briefly halfway through its fall to the ground on the next flash. Without pausing, the redhead walked around behind the girl and went straight to work cutting off the skirt from behind. Those scissors were sharp.

Because she was working behind the girl, we couldn’t see her progress, so it was startling when the skirt fell away in a single frame. One moment it was on her, the next it was not. She was left wearing lacy black crotchless panties.

“Ooh, very nice!” Tracey turned off the strobe light and brought the normal lighting back up again. The grunting from the back of the room stopped shortly thereafter. The magician was clapping, much to the discomfort of a different man in the audience. “We can leave those wonderful panties too.”

She retrieved the scissors from the redhead, then reached out to shake her hand. As soon as their hands touched, the redhead started cumming. She was gasping for breath, then blowing the air back out with puffed-out cheeks. She sounded like a steam engine chuffing up a hillside. She managed to stay standing through it, but she was bent over, supporting herself with a hand on her knee, like an athlete after winning the sprint.

Eventually, Tracey released her so she could catch her breath.

“Thanks... Tracey...” she panted after a minute. “Um... do I go through... the doorway... on the way to my seat?”

Tracey smiled and nodded. The sweater, along with the rest of her outfit, vanished as its owner stepped through, leaving her nude. She was surprisingly muscular, and not nearly as plump as she had appeared to be when fully clothed. She took a second to catch her breath, then waved to the audience and returned to her seat, smiling.

* * *

The petite girl was still spread-eagled and floating with her feet about a foot off the ground. She was now exposed to the world, wearing just her grey knee socks and crotchless panties that left her sex fully bare. From my place on the stage, I could see her juices running down her leg. She was getting really turned on by this, and Tracey knew it.

“Let’s leave you hanging there for now while we move on to the next trick. Don’t worry, we won’t forget you.”

Tracey stepped behind the curtain briefly, and returned with a rolling table. On it was a realistic dildo and a nondescript plastic cylinder. Tracey picked up the cylinder and showed it to the audience. The end of the cylinder looked just like a pussy.

“You may have noticed that these are a matched set—specifically that the one can be put inside the other. We have a fake cock and a fake pussy. What makes these special is that they each ‘belong’ to someone in the audience.”

She paused dramatically. “Let me know if you can feel this.”

Tracey leaned over the table and took the entire dildo into her mouth in one smooth motion. A man in the audience gasped loudly. He was staring at his lap with an unbelieving expression.

We heard Tracey pull the cock out of her mouth with an audible “pop.”

Grinning, she added, “I don’t do that for just anybody, you know.” She picked up the other toy.

“This one belongs to somebody too.” She positioned the “fake pussy” above the “fake cock” on the table and paused, looking expectantly at the audience. “I’m sure you can guess what’s about to happen. Are you ready ladies?”

The man was gripping the arms of his seat like it was going to throw him out of it.

The magician slammed the pussy down onto the cock.

I couldn’t see the woman who screamed because my head-box was at the wrong angle. Oh yes, remember me? I’m still scattered around the stage in little boxes!

Tracey was waving for the girl to come down to the stage. I noticed that the cock was still in her pussy on the table, and she was definitely walking funny because of it. Tracey motioned for the man to join them on the stage as well.

It was getting crowded up here. Jack and I—sorry... Jack, my legs, my chest, and my head—were on one side of the stage. The chair-with-the-red-blouse was on the other side. Miss Kneesocks was between us and a bit further back on the stage. My feet and my hips were somewhere around here, presumably.

Tracey moved the box of my legs over to the center of the stage and turned it onto its side so the girl with the phantom cock in her could sit down. She looked at the offered seat for a moment, then shook her head. Instead, she dropped to her knees and leaned forward over the box, keeping her knees apart. She was wearing blue jeans that hugged her curves nicely. I’ll admit, that kneeling position would probably be more comfortable than sitting down on a hard box while a cock is inside you.

The man also made his way to the stage while walking funny. He was tall and thin with a white shirt and pressed pants that looked a bit too tight in the crotch at the moment.

Tracey paused for a moment like she suddenly had an idea, her bunny ears perking up cutely. She directed the man to kneel on the other side of my leg box, facing his partner.

Tracey returned to the table and began moving the cock slowly in and out of the pussy. The two performers fell into a rhythm of thrusting into the air and grunting even though there was a box (my legs) between them. They looked like they were both getting pretty close to orgasm when Tracey pulled the two latex organs apart and set both on the table, leaving the couple thrusting helplessly into nothing, moaning in sudden frustration.

Tracey snapped her fingers a few more times to bring their arousal up even higher.

“It’s ok,” she told them. “Stand up. You need to take off your clothes, then I have a surprise for you. You’ll be coming in no time.”

They eagerly jumped up and tore off their clothes. The moment their clothes hit the floor, though, both of them froze in place, still as statues.

“Sorry, you two. It’s actually going to be a while before you can cum. Just wait there and be patient.”

Then she turned to the audience, picked out another girl, and had her come down to the stage. She wore a long slinky dress. The top was cut so low in the chest it was a miracle she didn’t pop out. The sides of the dress were slit so high that the strings of her purple thong were visible at her hips.

The magician looked over the audience thoughtfully. Then she suddenly looked over at me (or at my head, technically). She grinned evily, striding over to me, hips swaying. As she got closer, I realized she was actually looking at Jack.

“You’ve been sitting here on stage all this time and haven’t cum once, have you?” She rubbed her hands together, bouncing on her toes.

She turned on her heels and stepped behind the curtain, coming back with another large device on a rolling platform. It was a wooden sphere big enough to climb into—barely. There was a round hatch on one side, and a large gear with a crank-handle on the other side. Beyond that, the sphere was smooth, grey, and featureless.

“Do you like amusement park rides?”